AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2014-06-05, 14:20   Link #21
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Mirai Nikki: The Game
The basics of gameplay were covered in my last post, so I won't repeat it, but basically, yeah, a sort of GTA style open world game where the player much hunt down the other diary holders (which may include the canon cast and some other characters that will get diaries in this AU).

Weapons and Vehicles
Like in most sandbox games, there will be a wide variety (over 100) of weapons, both things that appeared in the anime and some other stuff just for the game. Most character will be able to use any weapon (except for Reisuke who can't use heavy weapons such as rocket launchers, squad automatic weapons, chainsaws etc). Some characters will have skills that make certain weapon classes more effective in their hands. Vehicles will be more restricted, for instance, any character can drive a ground vehicle (except Reisuke, again), though underage characters (Yuno, Yuki etc) will gain a level 1 wanted level if seen driving by police. Aircraft such as planes and helicopters will (at least on higher difficulties) will only be flyable by a few characters that know how (none in canon, but in the game, I was thinking Keigo, John, and maybe Minene will be able to). Some vehicles such Humvees, APCs, tanks, attack helicopters, jet fighters etc will have weapons equipped, but these will be rare and heavily guarded. Also, guns and explosives will be somewhat rarer as this is Japan, requiring the player to steal from police or military base, or else buy for illegal arms dealers (Unless they start with one).

Playable Characters and Abilities/Weaknesses:

List of characters, and how the power of their "Future Diary" manifests itself in the game. Also, how difficult they are to play as.
Spoiler for Saving space:

More details on this and other games to be added later.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 13:16   Link #22
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroBotan View Post
Will be nice to see this game become reality! I actually has similar idea but mine is more simple since it only focused on the player's kingdom. The date-able characters are the kingdom's citizens (the generals, ministers, inn waitress, princess, etc) instead of princessess from another kingdom. There is no love affairs management either ^^;
Wouldn't that just make it another fantasy VN game?

Anyway, how's the development on your Yuri game?
Old 2014-06-07, 22:33   Link #23
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So here's my idea for a game.

It's a RTT like Total War meets Hack and slash action like Dynasty Warriors with political intrigue of Crusader Kings. With some Dating sim added in.

You select a character who is task to end a brutal war that has plagued an Empire after it's Emperor died. You character most build armies to help him in his quest, towns and buildings to finance and feed your army, gain combat skills and form alliances with other factions.

A unique feature of this game will be it's relationship system. The player can marry and have more than one wife from many of the different factions which has advantages as each girl posses unique skills the player might need in his quest. (eg. one girl might be a skilled warrior who can join you in battle, another has her country's special troops join your army, or a girl's country can produce twice as much food than the others etc)

However getting their hand in marriage isn't simple as you have to prove it in many ways like helping a country defeat a troll menace to getting an important quest item.

Even after your MC has married, you still have to keep good relations with your wives as they might be unhappy if you did certain things they might not approve. (eg. Not helping your wife's country, not spending time with her, marrying a princess from another faction which one of your wives has a grudge against. etc)

So what do you think?
Maybe adding King Arthur's CYOA style for the quests and such would help as well.

Hmmm.. If you want to make it like a CK2 and TW together. The main appeal of those games are not only the gameplay, but also because they are both sandbox games where you can do whatever you want. Like I'm playing EU4 and France expands all the way to Russia, that was fun to watch but frustrating to fight against. CK2 had a really strange political intrigue to it. Don't know, just feels like with your additions it would feel more forced and take away from the initial appeal of them. Still does sound interesting though if it was an RPG.

I like what you're combining though. I personally would've chosen Europa Universalis 4's map gameplay, combined with Medieval 2 Total War's battle gameplay, and synergize that with Mount & Blade: Warband's character control. With a bit of tweaking to the actual M&B fighting to graphically feel more realistic. Dynasty Warrior general fighting would feel epic though. As you expand through the histories, you would eventually have Napoleon: Total War's battle system.
Old 2014-06-08, 21:23   Link #24
EroBotan
Nasty Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wouldn't that just make it another fantasy VN game?

Anyway, how's the development on your Yuri game?
It's not a VN, it's side scrolling game ^^

the yuri game is still in progress slowly since i need to do commission works first ^^
Old 2014-06-13, 04:34   Link #25
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A design of a Persona game that I thought of.

Generally it still follows the systems used in persona 3 and 4 and pursues a world which is similar as it involves shadows. The story might seem similar to 4 but that's because I haven't finished it and might be projecting much of my own speculation on the story.

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Combat system:

Spoiler for personas:

Spoiler for Daily life:

Spoiler for Dungeons:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 10:00   Link #26
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Intriguing. I wonder how Persona 5 will look?