AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-01, 01:21   Link #21
Nymene

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
LOL, Tachibana and his doomed harem make their appearance in the manga. I don't know why I pictured him as blond, even though I know he's Japanese. Maybe just to contrast with Takatou.
I also want to see Kage no Tsukaite in manga version to see Kotomine Akira's harem group and that one scene from the beginning when one of his Osananajimi grill hug him when she just transferred to the school prior to the Isekai summoning event.

Only on Narou can you see novels with a male character not a MC having a harem too. Before, in non-Narou novels, such a setting is extremely rare or non-existent. I wonder why is that so ? The same with side couples too, which are quite rare in non-Narou battle school novels until Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei from Narou gets released. Is it because professional authors and their editors dislike if male characters other than the MC gets popular with girls too ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 01:29   Link #22
coded321
He Who Games

i think this is the kind of series that shouldn't be taken too seriously. Like how one punch man parodies shounen action series, this series parodies those of the isekai genre.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 03:02   Link #23
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I also want to see Kage no Tsukaite in manga version to see Kotomine Akira's harem group and that one scene from the beginning when one of his Osananajimi grill hug him when she just transferred to the school prior to the Isekai summoning event.

Only on Narou can you see novels with a male character not a MC having a harem too. Before, in non-Narou novels, such a setting is extremely rare or non-existent. I wonder why is that so ? The same with side couples too, which are quite rare in non-Narou battle school novels until Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei from Narou gets released. Is it because professional authors and their editors dislike if male characters other than the MC gets popular with girls too ?
The way I see it, it's more a change of the times thing. Before, editors and perhaps authors too were pretty wary of girls going to anyone but the MC because of potential reader backlash, but with narou making things more "public" per say, and thus the voice of readers made more vocal (which editors and professional authors generally didn't get to hear very much of beforehand if at all), they're being more lenient with it now.
Old 2018-11-04, 02:28   Link #24
cabman11

Sooooo....shiki?
Old 2018-11-09, 04:23   Link #25
tsunade666

Shiki? from nasuverse? this is different. No line to trace.

This story is one of the few story I read in raws.

This one is AlphaOmega.

His ability of death doesn't have much but the very basis of "death" end. Even if the enemy has time control ability, time leap or time reversal or return from death. Once "death" was sentence. he will die. Be it past, present or future.

Plus it was hinted that the body is just a vessel and even if it died, its nothing. it didn't change anything. Plus the "body" is in separate dimension. You can only see the all seeing eye as symbols. tons of eyes.
Old 2018-11-09, 16:25   Link #26
Saihate

Just finished the 4th volume of the WN and it's pretty fun to read.
The MC's ability isn't something simple as instant death. It's more like stopping things from existing forever. Even if those things were conceptual or physical laws.

So far as I've read, in which the MC only used up to phase 2 of his power (he seals his power himself into many phases so he doesn't accidentally break the world), If the MC wants someone dead, they're done. There's absolutely nothing they can do about it. The only thing you can hope for is to never trigger the MC.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 02:16   Link #27
tsunade666

he refrains from ending/killing concepts. he doesn't know if it will accidentally broke the dimension or world.

I liked the way he sealed with Shion though sad end for Shion.

one thing I didn't liked about the MC. while, I'm fine for OTP pairing and I don't hav problem with the pair. I just don't like his attitudes towards the others. but he again, he didn't trust them. well, they are spies so what's to trust about spies that are stalking you? I just find it too cold when he ditch them and go elope/travel with Tomochika.
Old 2018-11-12, 06:24   Link #28
Saihate

^Why would he tell them?
I haven't read the LN but it seems that it contains the background story of the MC with the three organizations that were keeping tabs on him. And seeing they even tried to use his childhood friend by making robots that looks like her in order to kill him using the robots, they probably did horrible things trying to kill him since he was a kid. He's right about not trusting them.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 07:59   Link #29
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I do hope the girl with him become his girlfriend.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 08:57   Link #30
tsunade666

I don't have much of a clue about the LN version. I haven't read it or read the summary for it. I know in the WN, where the author mentioned that the LN has more info about his life but I don't know much.

If you've just read the WN, from that perspective, the MC is too apathetic to the other girls. Which is too cold for me.

If the LN version corrected that or give reasons to why he did that, then that's better.

Girlfriend? I don't know that. There is no romance yet on the story.

The MC just wants the girl to return to her original world.

The ancestor of the girl wants to merge the bloodline with alphaomega.

The girl is just thankful to him and partially developing slight feelings to him but I can't say its romance. She is fine if he propose. If they become couple. That's all.

There is no deeper meaning beyond that feelings yet. And I for one. Can't call that romance.
Old 2018-11-12, 09:01   Link #31
Rinvelt
駄目人間

The LN has an extra chapter each volume about the MC when he was a kid in Japan. And from the comments I saw, it wasn't a normal life.

But considering it's the same Japan as Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou, it's no wonder.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 09:21   Link #32
Ramero

Well, no point without fs (fan service) is it? If MC didn't take interest in girls, some maybe requests that author need to make a fan services. Considering their age right now, pretty much weirdos without a sense of romance.
Old 2018-12-02, 18:35   Link #33
AnimeFangirl

Just read chapter 8 of the manga. It's a lot better as a manga than an LN because it moves faster. If only releases were weekly instead of monthly.
Old 2018-12-04, 15:14   Link #34
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, no point without fs (fan service) is it? If MC didn't take interest in girls, some maybe requests that author need to make a fan services. Considering their age right now, pretty much weirdos without a sense of romance.
MC literally saved the girl at the beginning because her boobs were soft. lol
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-04, 22:12   Link #35
Ramero

She stay by his side since then. Still, my hunch was correct since he won't use that power as long as they didn't bother him. Even he already kill a sage by his own will.
Old 2018-12-24, 08:07   Link #36
blueexorcist

The current translator is dropping the novel by the end of vol 3. Btw anyone know when Shion meets Takatou?
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 08:32   Link #37
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueexorcist View Post
The current translator is dropping the novel by the end of vol 3. Btw anyone know when Shion meets Takatou?
Vol 4. Act 2. Chapter 20.
Old 2018-12-28, 11:21   Link #38
VooXoo

Hope ID will be taken by a group soon.
Possibly get a better TL too.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 12:09   Link #39
blueexorcist

Yeah I sure hope so, meanwhile I shall read it using machine translation. Sigh hanakawa is still alive at vol 6
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-29, 15:50   Link #40
VooXoo

The luck of a cockroach, probably if the anti-sage girl see his fate she would be amazed from how solid it is or whatever she see.
We are lucky, a new translator took it up right after the old one reached his stop.

Edit: this translator is better that the previous one.

And about the most TL chapter, as Guybrush Threepwood said in his adventure "I had a feeling that in hell there would be mushrooms."

Last edited by VooXoo; 2018-12-29 at 16:09.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote