Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-19, 05:54   Link #36421
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
With the event pretty much over, I can say this was my favorite event of the year (if you don't count Summer 5 rereun). It turned out to be a lot more serious than I expected, the story was really good and I enjoyed the focus on Ryoma.

One thing I was confused about is why everyone thought it was weird there were two Ryomas and assumed one of them was an imposter, since there are like dozens of variants of Artoria in Chaldea alone... it turned out to be a bit more complicated than him being summoned in another class, but they shouldn't have been so surprised there was another one of him regardless.
What I found weird is that Nobbu actually sat that one out just because her head was missing... She would have been ideal to kill that god.

I also don't get why Oryuu being gone was such a big deal. Sanson literally died and just came back to caldea without the memories of that singularity. So the same would have happened to Riderouma and Oryuu.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-19, 13:02   Link #36422
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wasn't expecting to be greeted by a trailer when I opened the app today. Nor to be gifted 20SQs. I've been in complete saving mode since Summer Kama so I should have enough for Skadi when her banner comes around, unless I have atrocious luck. Ideally I'll get her with tickets, should have over 40 by then.

It's really cool that they're giving us tons of Lores during events now, but it'd be nice if they also gave us QPs so we can actually fucking use them. There are barely been any downtime between the past few events, when am I supposed to farm QPs?
Old 2023-11-20, 08:55   Link #36423
Homura7

I understand now why the Japanese have this Guda Guda as their favorite. On top of the very noticeable FF7 inspiration, up to including the feeling of loss of someone dear and the desire to meet that person again, the plot is quite serious with little room for gags. Special mention goes to Takasugi, dude oozes charisma through and through, and of course the stars of this story: Mr. & Ms. Sakamoto.

Quote:
One thing I was confused about is why everyone thought it was weird there were two Ryomas and assumed one of them was an imposter, since there are like dozens of variants of Artoria in Chaldea alone... it turned out to be a bit more complicated than him being summoned in another class, but they shouldn't have been so surprised there was another one of him regardless.
Rider Ryouma was summoned by the Counterforce, therefore there shouldn't be another one like him, which becomes a big deal when another identical Ryouma shows up, as that couldn't be possible, but as it turns out this Ryouma was a husk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
What I found weird is that Nobbu actually sat that one out just because her head was missing... She would have been ideal to kill that god.
Considering where her head was located and for what they were using it, staying out of this was the best decision she could have made.

Quote:
I also don't get why Oryuu being gone was such a big deal. Sanson literally died and just came back to caldea without the memories of that singularity. So the same would have happened to Riderouma and Oryuu.

Because Oryou wasn't an actual heroic spirit, so Ryouma thought she was gone for good. The new and superpowered Oryou is her in the flesh.

I was planning to post the results of my rolls for this event, but I think you can figure out that yourselves by looking at my support list.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-20, 09:54   Link #36424
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Because Oryou wasn't an actual heroic spirit, so Ryouma thought she was gone for good. The new and superpowered Oryou is her in the flesh.
But does she have the memories of her copy's time in Chaldea?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-20, 12:03   Link #36425
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
But does she have the memories of her copy's time in Chaldea?
The whole point of Oryou's spiritual body was so she could be by Ryouma's side and treasure these precious memories. Now she has been awakened from her slumber, Oryou can finally fight with her real body and mind. Ryouma also is more straightforward and takes the lead in most of their animations, with Oryou always having his back.
Old 2023-11-21, 00:23   Link #36426
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Ironically, that would make them the strongest Servant there is, given that all even the divine spirits get reduced in power
Clear case of: Not fully thought through.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-21, 11:00   Link #36427
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Ironically, that would make them the strongest Servant there is, given that all even the divine spirits get reduced in power
Clear case of: Not fully thought through.
There's a bunch of Servants like that in Chaldea, who either can regain or already have their original power. Iirc a later event actually reveals all of the Beasts that we have in different Class containers? They're just cosplaying and can instantly go Beast again whenever they want.
Old 2023-11-22, 07:29   Link #36428
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They've finally added subtitles for skills and card selection during battle.
Old 2023-11-22, 11:45   Link #36429
grecefar

Well I got everything I needed from the store so I just need to finish the missions.

To much servant farming.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-24, 04:58   Link #36430
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

GudaGuda 2023 Lite stream on the 29th, which is when it will probably start.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2023/1124kshxr/

Back-to-back events? In this economy?

Xmas event in Mid-December. Need to clear LB6.5 Traum to read the main story but can still participate in the event from just clearing Fuyuki. Which is the same as MorganFest last year so this Xmas event is definitely a lotto event. So the GudaGuda event is not gonna be Xmas themed.

The question is which event will give a welfare? GudaGudas give out welfares but so does Xmas. Both giving is probably too much so one will have to give way.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-24, 12:54   Link #36431
Rizare

I was hoping for OC2 to be released, but guess releasing part of LB7 counts as a story release so it fills the quota of 2 story chapters a year.

Gacha, 3 tickets to roll Ryouma. SSR confirmed easier to roll than Izou. I knew the rate for rated-up 3* was low, but not to that point.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-28, 01:12   Link #36432
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well, was nice to delve into the interludes a bit. I'll take any quartz I can get (from the ones that gave some).

Spoiler for Interlude Thoughts:
Kind of a shame in all these interludes that there was no hilarious timing to sneak in Melusine somewhere. I mean if Barghest can show up then I think any LB6 servant should be ok.
Old 2023-11-28, 07:32   Link #36433
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, the second Kama interlude wasn't very good. I was pretty disappointed. Will still try to get her to NP2 next week. Hopefully I'll have enough left for Skadi afterward. Damn those surprise banners...
Old 2023-11-29, 01:08   Link #36434
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I've managed to crawl towards taking Melt to Level 108. Sadly I may not get much further just because I can't burn that many apples on farming embers. Getting Melusine to 120 was an adventure, but this one will be longer since I don't have those stockpiles anymore.
Quote:
Yeah, the second Kama interlude wasn't very good. I was pretty disappointed. Will still try to get her to NP2 next week. Hopefully I'll have enough left for Skadi afterward. Damn those surprise banners...
Good luck on getting her next week. I'm thankful that this year's Thanksgiving banners aren't too big on must pulls for me. Can keep my round 2 Melusine quartz in as good shape as I can (which admittedly isn't that great).

All I can say for Kama is at least the first interlude was excellent and...this one still gave quartz I suppose. You can tell this wasn't one of the ones that they spent much time writing for.

December will be busy though. Christmas event and more to dive into.
Old 2023-11-29, 05:59   Link #36435
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Guda Guda event starts now. Welfare is 4 star Archer, Saika Magoichi.
Gacha Servants are 4 star Berserker, Nagakura Shinpachi and 5 star Rider, Takeda Shingen.

Guess my quartz are safe for Christmas then.
Old 2023-11-29, 20:28   Link #36436
GDB

Unless there's a pt2 gacha with SSR Kagetora/Uesugi Kenshin, that is!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-30, 02:38   Link #36437
Homura7

You can bet all your money there's gonna be a second banner, it's the exact same thing they did with Ryouma & Oryou.
Old 2023-12-01, 04:25   Link #36438
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Used 10 tickets in the Saber Okita banner. Somehow got Vritra. Still Okita-less after 8 years.
Though SSR Kagetora is just around the corner so I will pass yet again.
Old 2023-12-01, 23:33   Link #36439
Rizare

Not really feeling Takeda Shingen gacha currently. Maybe SSR Kenshin? If not, then I'll wait for new year unless Christmas event has a great gacha.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-02, 09:33   Link #36440
grecefar

slowly but I'm getting there to finish LB 6, good thing there hasn't been any servant I wanted and I'm saving some SQ.

one thing is, I really need and want merlin.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon