Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-12-10, 13:18   Link #35561
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
No, there has been no Mahoyo collab. Beside Kara no Kyoukai, there has been no collab event with another Type-Moon work.
Not even Tsukihime? I know Arcueid is in the game, did they introduce her out of nowhere?
Old 2022-12-10, 15:00   Link #35562
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

She was released for the 7th Anniversary of the game.
Old 2022-12-11, 15:02   Link #35563
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not even Tsukihime? I know Arcueid is in the game, did they introduce her out of nowhere?
Yes. She was introduced as a guest character from Tsukihime.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-11, 17:29   Link #35564
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for Columbus:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for Losbelts 4+ & Columbus:

Edit:
Spoiler for Addendum:

Quote:
You guys warned me about Agartha, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. The beginning was super boring

Spoiler for Agartha:

Since Christmas is coming, I won't start the next Singularity yet.

And I'm grateful you guys are using spoiler tags but maybe label them? I got spoiled pretty hard about Olympus. I guess a certain scene with Megalos makes more sense now...
Guess that's my bad since I started not naming the tags at some point. Sorry :/

As for Sherezade... Wait until you see her NP.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-11, 18:11   Link #35565
XFire
150% done

Never mind, we're still going

Same subject though

Spoiler for Losbelts & Columbus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for Addendum:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by XFire; 2022-12-11 at 18:36.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-11, 18:58   Link #35566
XFire
150% done

As a separate thing, @AC-Phoneix

Spoiler for spoiler - scale:
Old 2022-12-11, 19:39   Link #35567
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I think I might do the same: saving up SQs but using up tickets. Because I really don't think I can stop rolling until Castoria's banner

Finished Shinjuku and it really was great from start to finish. Really fun character interactions, and the big twists at the end were very nice.
Gameplay wise, the regular nodes were easier than in previous singularities but a couple boss fights were very hard. Especially the Avenger... until I discovered a NP5 summer BB in my friends list and utterly wrecked him with her. Made me realize I really should try to get a servant from the two classes I'm missing (Avenger and Moon Cancer).

As a side note, don't you think they made a mistake by making Salter a 4* Saber instead of a 5* Avenger? Or they could have made her Lancer Alter version an Avenger.
I think that approach has worked out pretty well for me the past year or so. Got a few fun ticket pulls (Dioscuri and Ibuki) that I didn't expect while still having enough quartz to pull my main targets for this past year (Castoria, Summer Illya, etc). Nice to add while also being sure I can get some of my main targets for next year.

Shinjuku was definitely one of my favourite EoR stories. Only second to Seraph. Which technically was an event, but definitely fit as much as Shinjuku or the others. I agree with that Avenger being a really tough fight even when I was going through.

I'm sure others replied, but yeah Saber Alter ends up in that spot by being a year 1 servant. I do think being an Avenger would have fit, but since they didn't have that class in mind or in creation when the game launched she just missed out. I think Lancer Alter fell into the same spot since she came out before the first Avenger in Dantes. But at least making Lancer Alter an Avenger would have given her more presence than she ended up getting.
Old 2022-12-11, 20:47   Link #35568
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2022-12-12, 07:57   Link #35569
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm sure others replied, but yeah Saber Alter ends up in that spot by being a year 1 servant. I do think being an Avenger would have fit, but since they didn't have that class in mind or in creation when the game launched she just missed out. I think Lancer Alter fell into the same spot since she came out before the first Avenger in Dantes. But at least making Lancer Alter an Avenger would have given her more presence than she ended up getting.
I kinda assumed Jalter was the first Avenger since she shows up in the first Singularity. Dantes being the first and introduced after London certainly explains why the Artoria Alters didn't make the cut.
Old 2022-12-12, 09:33   Link #35570
XFire
150% done

Old 2022-12-12, 09:37   Link #35571
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I kinda assumed Jalter was the first Avenger since she shows up in the first Singularity. Dantes being the first and introduced after London certainly explains why the Artoria Alters didn't make the cut.
Technically the first Avenger (as in, first instance of the class in Fate) is Angry Mango from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. He was going to be the first in FGO but its part of his thing that he's comically underpowered and Nasu didn't want to ruin the impression of the class.

Of course Dante was (at first) underpowered himself, which lead to Jalter being the Queen of Unga Bunga for like two years
Old 2022-12-12, 10:13   Link #35572
XFire
150% done

Also we're starting to clog the thread with our spoiler discussion so I think I'm done now
Old 2022-12-12, 12:29   Link #35573
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
From what I recall, Jalter was never meant to be playable. Its just she turned out so popular that the devs have to retool her as the tsundere weaboo chuunibyou (the two parts showing in her swimsuit zerker version) everyone loves, and not Jeanne's palette swap from Orleans.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-12, 15:01   Link #35574
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
From what I recall, Jalter was never meant to be playable. Its just she turned out so popular that the devs have to retool her as the tsundere weaboo chuunibyou (the two parts showing in her swimsuit zerker version) everyone loves, and not Jeanne's palette swap from Orleans.
On the contrary, she was always meant to be playable. She was originally supposed to be a welfare Ruler class for the first Christmas event, but her popularity was so great they decided to remake her into a five-star Avenger.
Old 2022-12-13, 05:55   Link #35575
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
So I remember it wrong.

Back on the game I am going through the final stretch of Babylon, in NA, and man Ibuki hit. Like. A. Truck. Even on Rider mobs.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-14, 17:23   Link #35576
grecefar

story of the game:

so there is the martha ruler banner, I wanted her for a while now and I'll say aww YOLO and throw all my savings and tickets on her, nothing. It broke my heart and I was f* this game and didn't play for a couple of days.

I log in and there was 3SQ reward and put in my last 30SQ. "If she doesn't come I swear I'm going to delete this game and focus on azur lane."

This games loves me, I swear it hears you.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-18, 15:05   Link #35577
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Last one on this from me too

Spoiler for Final thoughts LB 5.5.:

Me rolling for Ruler MARTHA:
Me: "Hmm one or two tickets can't hurt... But I could get vitra... Nah not gonna happen."

First ticket.
Vitra.

Me: "Oh well at least she is out of the pool for me now..."

*tries again with a 10 Roll now*

Vitra but no Martha.

The Dragon has once again trolled me... Now I actually have to look up if she is worth levelling...

And yes, I'm seriously just semi-happy with the result of those two rolls.

Meanwhile, I find the christmas event really taxing... I keep failing to get the bells for the quests from the rollls. And somehow either my tablet or the app keep freezing up.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-12-18 at 15:25.
Old 2022-12-18, 15:12   Link #35578
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Spoiler for Final thoughts LB 5.5.:

Me rolling for Ruler MARTHA:
Me: "Hmm one or two tickets can't hurt... But I could get vitra... Nah not gonna happen."

First ticket.
Vitra.

Me: "Oh well at least she is out of the pool for me now..."

*tries again with a 10 Roll now*

Vitra but no Martha.

The Dragon has once again trolled me... Now I actually have to look up if she is worth levelling...

And yes, I'm seriously just semi-happy with the result of those two rolls.
One minor thing and we can drop the rest....

Spoiler for fluffy tail:
Old 2022-12-18, 15:13   Link #35579
XFire
150% done

On a separate note I am loving the story for this event. Lots of fun interactions between characters that don't get enough love.

Still hoping for an eventual event focused on Geroge though.
Old 2022-12-18, 18:04   Link #35580
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Meanwhile, I find the christmas event really taxing... I keep failing to get the bells for the quests from the rollls.
Can't say I've had that problem. The match quests alone mean I barely needed the rolls until we hit the quests that were good for farming.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon