AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-09-09, 05:19   Link #34621
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

New Okita is my least priority from a new banner. Wanted Charlotte (got her) or Anastasia.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2021-09-10 at 09:31.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 08:25   Link #34622
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Wanna hear a fun story? I wanted Charlotte, I really really wanted Charlotte. So I decided to tackle more of the strenghtening quests I have NOT done, I lost motivation after no Muramasa, no Avenger Ushwakamaru, ,no Van Gogh, no Koyan, no Morgan, no Oberon. But getting NP2 Summer Okitan filled me with a bit of motivation, I did enough to get quartz for two more 10rolls.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Good thing I have 2 more master missions that give 10 quartz each and 8 servant strenghtening quests left.
Old 2021-09-09, 18:08   Link #34623
Rizare

^Gacha is sometime like that, SSR instead of SR you want.

Going to wait for part 2 before deciding whether to waste everything on solo Anastasia or part 2 summer servants.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-10, 04:22   Link #34624
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
We got Rider Caenis, Berserker Sei and Avenger Kama.
Old 2021-09-10, 04:44   Link #34625
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Kama is adorable. Going for the "if push doesn't work, try pulling" approach to corrupt and make the Master fall. And we even got a lap pillow. not yet on the new story quest that opened earlier
I haven't finished all the free quests in Avalon and that can also get me an additional 10 quartz from the extra missions. I'll allot some time to clear it to get all the quartz I can get for Kama. I must have her.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-10, 09:34   Link #34626
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Ironically, yesterday I got summer Okitan from 1 ticket. Still hope to get Nastya, but I have very little quartz left and I can't spend anything this month.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-10, 12:17   Link #34627
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Astraea came home as NP2 in the same roll... and she also dragged Gorgon along

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-11, 11:47   Link #34628
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Well now I know who are in the part 2 banner I decided to roll for Summer Okitan. Got NP2 Anastasia instead.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-11, 18:03   Link #34629
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So, when is the next (Archer) Ishtar rate up on?Also Eresh.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-09-13, 16:12   Link #34630
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So, when is the next (Archer) Ishtar rate up on?Also Eresh.
It was supposed to be during Gilfest, but then I remembered that we already got the Babylonia campaign part 3 ahead of time, so I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a bit more. Eresh rate up is next year.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-13, 18:15   Link #34631
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
It was supposed to be during Gilfest, but then I remembered that we already got the Babylonia campaign part 3 ahead of time, so I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a bit more. Eresh rate up is next year.
That's a shame :/ - I was actually hoping there'd be a separate one during this event, and didn't roll back then. (Not that I would have had the money to spare that month anyway.)

Old 2021-09-14, 12:21   Link #34632
Homura7

I didn't think I would say this but, bring back the giant ghost bosses DW, I would rather fight them than looking at that abomination for the entire duration of the battle
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-15, 04:20   Link #34633
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

210 quartz. Caenis and Elizabeth only. I'll have to speed clear Avalon's free quests and the interludes then wait for Sei's solo rateups. And maybe I'll have to open up my wallet if worse comes to worst.
Old 2021-09-15, 07:54   Link #34634
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is Summer Kama good?

LB6 and Vitch drained all my SQ
Old 2021-09-15, 08:33   Link #34635
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I didn't think I would say this but, bring back the giant ghost bosses DW, I would rather fight them than looking at that abomination for the entire duration of the battle
Its Nasu way to pay homage to Kentaro Miura. I guess.
Old 2021-09-15, 12:43   Link #34636
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Bought the biggest pack of quartz which got me 6 multis after partially farming free quests. And I only got Berserker Nagiko from it. Gonna be the second year that I don't get an SSR in summer. I used up all my luck in getting Koyanskaya and Morgan with minimum rolls. I'll save up for next year. I did it in my NA account for Kama so I'll do it here too. I'll hold strong until next year and won't be baited. They would have to release something like Tsukihime to get me.

And now to actually do the event. Still at 20k points and at the 4th treasure. Too busy at work nowadays. Will have to work harder to recoup what I used today.
Old 2021-09-15, 16:04   Link #34637
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

My luck improved a bit.
20 pulls, and I got Summer Kama and Berserker Sei Shonagon
Old 2021-09-16, 21:29   Link #34638
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
https://www.siliconera.com/chinese-s...e-grand-order/

So the Chinese version of FGO had changes made with regards to Chinese servants and their game data.

May have something to do with Beijing implementing strict gaming time.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-17, 07:27   Link #34639
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Given how the Chinese government still refuses to let My Time in Sandrock release it's Freaking EA version, this doesn't surprise me even a bit.

Old 2021-09-17, 08:05   Link #34640
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
https://www.siliconera.com/chinese-s...e-grand-order/

So the Chinese version of FGO had changes made with regards to Chinese servants and their game data.

May have something to do with Beijing implementing strict gaming time.
Apparently another game had a famous Chinese person portrayed in an unfavorable light and got slapped with a bunch of restrictions and stuff

So FGO is attempting to preempt the same thing happening by just taking all of the Chinese Servants behind the shed

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon