AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-01-11, 19:09   Link #281
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It wasn't gravity control but telekinesis is a mighty fine ability too. But how could Sin tell it was that when Howzer apparently couldn't? It didn't take much for Donny to unlock his potential either.
Old 2022-01-12, 05:44   Link #282
WingedAccelerator

Howzer being Donny's uncle created an inferiority complex in Donny. He gave up training to be a Holy Knight because his magic force is a joke compared to Howzer's, and he doesn't want to die in battle. Howzer did say that his output doesn't matter and magic power in general is not just about defeating their enemies. Donny just has to train and find the right way to apply his magic, which he neglected since he ran away. Although according to Sin, Howzer could be blamable as well for failing as Donny's and Edlin's mentor.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 12:21   Link #283
marvelB

Y'know, now that we know there's more than meets the eye to Donnie's magic, I'm kinda wondering if we'll get a similar discovery with Anne's magic at some point? Like, since she can detect lies, she might turn out to have telepathy or clairvoyance or something? Heck, if that's the case, then Percy's gang may end up becoming even bigger monsters than the 7DS in the future!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 18:58   Link #284
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Y'know, now that we know there's more than meets the eye to Donnie's magic, I'm kinda wondering if we'll get a similar discovery with Anne's magic at some point? Like, since she can detect lies, she might turn out to have telepathy or clairvoyance or something? Heck, if that's the case, then Percy's gang may end up becoming even bigger monsters than the 7DS in the future!
It's pretty much a given. Detecting lie is only useful in a fight in that one situation which played out last chapter.
Old 2022-01-15, 16:39   Link #285
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Anne's magic might be something like that. But if so, I'd prefer it more if it turns out to be clairvoyance or something similar. For some reason, it doesn't feel like telepathy fits here.
Old 2022-01-18, 13:57   Link #286
marvelB

Next chapter's out! Fiddich doesn't mess around, as his first strike nearly takes Percy's head! What's more, he already figures out how to deal with Donnie's magic! And to make matters worse, he heals his fellow Talismans (including Elgin, who rejoins the group)! It truly seems to be curtains for our heroes.... until Percy's "Hope" manifests itself once more! However, it's at this point that Fiddich changes strategy: by targeting Sin! And seeing as the next chapter's title is "Parting with Sin", it looks like the time has finally come for the fox to reveal his true identity....!!!!

BTW, volume 5 recently came out, and it had a couple bonus comics! The first one is a goofy little bit about Nasciens and his prescriptions, but the second one is more interesting, IMO.... it's a brief flashback of Anne being trained by her mother (who was a former holy knight, remember). Amusingly, it's revealed that her mother has a rather fierce competitive side to her. She even considers "love games" to be a competition! Looks like Anne inherited quite a unique trait from her mother!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-01-18, 19:01   Link #287
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally time for Sin's identity to be revealed. Either Ban or Lancelot.
Old 2022-01-19, 03:43   Link #288
WingedAccelerator

I rather have Ban than Lancelot. The idea of Lancelot knowing so much just upsets me.

By the way, if this ever gets animated, Suzuki Tatsuhisa will most likely gets replaced as Ban's seiyuu.
Old 2022-01-19, 16:53   Link #289
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
By the way, if this ever gets animated, Suzuki Tatsuhisa will most likely gets replaced as Ban's seiyuu.
Why, what happened to him?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-20, 03:55   Link #290
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Why, what happened to him?
He cheated on LiSA.
I was not invested in the drama, but if I remember correctly, LiSA went on a tour after they got married, while in the meantime, Suzuki brought some 20's chick to their home and banged her. The chick supposedly advertised this on social media, or bragged about the fact, so the incident quickly went viral. Some people say that it's also the reason why Aimer got the Yuukaku-hen themes in Kimetsu, since LiSA also went on a short hiatus after the incident got revealed. Suzuki attempted to commit suicide afterwards, but failed. Suzuki gets replaced left and right now from all of his roles, his band first went on a hiatus, then got disbanded. It's hard to say if his career is entirely over given previous seiyuu drama, but he is definitely going to lay low for 1-2 years.
Old 2022-01-20, 06:52   Link #291
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the new chapter. Pretty smart of them to go after Sin. I wonder if it's finally time for us to see how well they can figure out what to do on their own.

Hopefully we'll really find out soon who Sin really is.
Old 2022-01-22, 06:21   Link #292
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
He cheated on LiSA.
I was not invested in the drama, but if I remember correctly, LiSA went on a tour after they got married, while in the meantime, Suzuki brought some 20's chick to their home and banged her. The chick supposedly advertised this on social media, or bragged about the fact, so the incident quickly went viral. Some people say that it's also the reason why Aimer got the Yuukaku-hen themes in Kimetsu, since LiSA also went on a short hiatus after the incident got revealed. Suzuki attempted to commit suicide afterwards, but failed. Suzuki gets replaced left and right now from all of his roles, his band first went on a hiatus, then got disbanded. It's hard to say if his career is entirely over given previous seiyuu drama, but he is definitely going to lay low for 1-2 years.
Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I just read the new chapter. Pretty smart of them to go after Sin.
Unless, now that he's cornered, he turns into Ban and kicks all of their asses or something.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 07:10   Link #293
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm just complimenting the enemy on their move.

But yeah, if Sin is someone really strong, he should be fine once he returns his true form (if he has one). Of course, I also really want to know who he really is.
Old 2022-01-25, 10:51   Link #294
AP24

Spoiler for 48:
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 11:24   Link #295
WingedAccelerator

I'm disappointed and my day is ruined.
Old 2022-01-25, 11:39   Link #296
marvelB

Yep, pretty much all that needs to be said about the chapter is that:

Images
ch. 48
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Heee's heeeerrree.
Old 2022-01-25, 12:23   Link #297
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He looks like Ban, doesn't he? I guess he takes after his dad in looks (unless I'm mixing up Ban's kid with someone else's). And I wonder if he's also one of the Knights of the Apocalypse.
Old 2022-01-25, 19:10   Link #298
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lancelot knows Hokuto Shinken, but the chapter also made it clear he didn't even need to use it. He could have easily beaten them all with brute strength alone.

Feels pretty weird that Sin, the mentor of the whole party, is a kid the same age as Percival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And I wonder if he's also one of the Knights of the Apocalypse.
Of course he is.
Old 2022-01-25, 21:48   Link #299
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

That was a pretty cool entrance.
Old 2022-01-27, 13:48   Link #300
marvelB

BTW, it's a small thing, but I like that they addressed that Lancelot was indeed the one who killed Talisker's fairy with an arrow. But now that leaves the bigger question of how exactly he dealt with Ironside's horde of Chaos monsters....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Lancelot knows Hokuto Shinken, but the chapter also made it clear he didn't even need to use it. He could have easily beaten them all with brute strength alone.
Y'know, I've been thinking about this, and maybe this signifies that Lancelot is the future Knight of War? Like maybe having high proficiency in several different forms of weaponry and martial arts, as well as having so much knowledge of his enemies' abilities and how to counter them, is proof that he'll become a master general in the future.... and thus the ultimate representation of War. Makes sense to me, at least.