AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-18, 12:27   Link #281
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
True, the demons are so strong that can destroy the Heaven and Grigori without big problem...and in the future, will be also worse with the new super demons and maous with issei's childrens. And we have to see if Balberith and Verrine will follow issei.
But then every single mythology would turn against them and Shiva would probably destroy the Underworld.

But Tobio is showing Issei how a real MC goes about defeating angels. Or Ishibumi was thinking it would be easier for Vali and his team to defeat a bunch of humans rather than a bunch of angels who have both the benefits of the evil pieces and the Brave Saints, has one of the top Rating Game players and tacticians as their advisor, and have the power of light which Vali and half of his team is inherently weak against.

But Cao Cao should be revealing the new ability of his last orb in his match against Surtr. I wonder if it'll be enough to defeat him or not.

With Ruval vs Typhon, we may get a glimpse at how strong Ruval is, the full capabilities of Unknown Dictator, and the godly abilities of Bennu.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 14:40   Link #282
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
But then every single mythology would turn against them and Shiva would probably destroy the Underworld.

But Tobio is showing Issei how a real MC goes about defeating angels. Or Ishibumi was thinking it would be easier for Vali and his team to defeat a bunch of humans rather than a bunch of angels who have both the benefits of the evil pieces and the Brave Saints, has one of the top Rating Game players and tacticians as their advisor, and have the power of light which Vali and half of his team is inherently weak against.

But Cao Cao should be revealing the new ability of his last orb in his match against Surtr. I wonder if it'll be enough to defeat him or not.

With Ruval vs Typhon, we may get a glimpse at how strong Ruval is, the full capabilities of Unknown Dictator, and the godly abilities of Bennu.
In the future with Issei who become a Dragon God together to Vali, shiva will not be more a big danger 😂

The Light power is irrelevant with when it has not done the difference against issei’s team, when they were weaker than those of Vali.
Tobio is stronger than Dulio and the same thing for his team.
You can have the best strategist but against Vali DxD L (EJOD is enough for them), fenrir and Arthur there isn’t possibility to win, when no one can facing them. Without forget Bikou (dragon king class).

Probably Cao Cao will win for the plot, especially when he can not even defeat Sairaorg Btb, with the big advantage of the holy with the true Longinus, considering that Sairaorg was not at the 100%, when he has facing Cao Cao for the fight with Ercules. And the same Regulus is weak to the holy.

About Surtr, it has been mentioned to be powerful (god class) with his flames able to burn everything, his flame was also one of the reason for which the Gods teams were retreating
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 15:46   Link #283
XFire
150% done

I'm going to laugh if Tobio somehow beats Vali (one of his old notebooks maybe) just so Ishi can cuck us out of the rival battle again.
Old 2020-02-18, 22:49   Link #284
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
In the future with Issei who become a Dragon God together to Vali, shiva will not be more a big danger 😂

The Light power is irrelevant with when it has not done the difference against issei’s team, when they were weaker than those of Vali.
Tobio is stronger than Dulio and the same thing for his team.
You can have the best strategist but against Vali DxD L (EJOD is enough for them), fenrir and Arthur there isn’t possibility to win, when no one can facing them. Without forget Bikou (dragon king class).

Probably Cao Cao will win for the plot, especially when he can not even defeat Sairaorg Btb, with the big advantage of the holy with the true Longinus, considering that Sairaorg was not at the 100%, when he has facing Cao Cao for the fight with Ercules. And the same Regulus is weak to the holy.

About Surtr, it has been mentioned to be powerful (god class) with his flames able to burn everything, his flame was also one of the reason for which the Gods teams were retreating
Has it been proven that Tobio is stronger than Dulio? I'm just curious about that as I haven't really read anything in the series that could confirm or deny that. And can you prove that Tobio's team is stronger than Dulio's? Considering we don't know who's on Tobio's team besides Lavinia, Samejima, and Natsume(don't want to make any assumptions about Shigune and Koga) and we don't really know how strong they are exactly.

But it is a fact that devils and youkai are weak to the power of light in this series. That's the point I was making not whether or not it would be relevant.

Either Cao Cao defeats Surtr with his new ability or loses despite using it. Maybe the new ability of his orb will be basically a powerful finishing move of sorts. Seeing as Cao Cao lacks firepower.
Old 2020-02-19, 04:41   Link #285
n0m@n
C-Z

Man, just reading the quote at the beginning of the volume and seeing how we have multiple mini chapters after the afterword makes it feel like this is the last volume rather than the conclusion of an story arc lol. Well, we all know it isn't. Looks like Life.0 will be very long for this volume since it finishes off Team Vali vs Team JttW in 1 chapter judging from the chapter names.

....Lucky I took a day off so I could read this mammoth volume.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 05:07   Link #286
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Either Cao Cao defeats Surtr with his new ability or loses despite using it. Maybe the new ability of his orb will be basically a powerful finishing move of sorts. Seeing as Cao Cao lacks firepower.
Watch as it somehow, some way, becomes yet another armored form.

I mean, every "Hero" must have a cool armor, right?
Old 2020-02-19, 10:04   Link #287
godz

such an armor would be with cao cao, agile, resistant and above all does not disturb the movement of the spear.... (the armor is of lancer de fate requiem which his true identity is longinus)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:31   Link #288
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Yo if these spoilers for Shin 4 are real this volume is crazy Bennia joins Issei's peerage called that years ago
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:40   Link #289
Malbolge

Holy shit. I would have given up on that after this volume!

Where are you seeing these?

Edit: looks like images are up on the wikia. Hades and Arthur finally get proper illustrations.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:42   Link #290
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I will post spoilers in a bit
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:45   Link #291
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

The discord its crazy right Ishi went nuts this volume your mind will be blown
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:47   Link #292
Lucidrago

Was it just Issei that got promoted to Ultimate-class or did Rias and Sairaorg get promoted along with him?
Old 2020-02-19, 10:54   Link #293
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Spoiler for Prepare to be SHOCKED!!!!:
Old 2020-02-19, 10:54   Link #294
n0m@n
C-Z

Damn, slept in. Cheated by looking at last pages of volume.
For promotion...

Special-class Devil promotion
Hyoudou Issei
Vali Lucifer

Also confirmed Super Devils:
Hyoudou Iseei
Vali Lucifer

Ultimate-class Devil promotion
Sairaorg Bael
Seegvaira Agares
Rias Gremory
Sona Sitri

High-class Devil Promotion:
Regulus, Seekvaira's Queen, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Gasper, Tsubaki, Saji, Rossweisse, Asia, Xenovia, Kuroka

Mid-class Devil Promotion
Yura, Meguri, Hanakai, Kusaka, Loup Garou, Bennia, Nimura

Ultimate-class Angel
Shidou Irina

Genealogy of Gremory
Rias's peerage's changes:
Rook - Loup Garou

Issei's peerage changes:
Knight - Beenia

Xenovia's peerage:
Queen (mutation) - Verinne (planned)
Rook x2 (mutation) -Balberith
Bishop x2 - Kuroka
Pawn x1 - Nimura Ruriko

1. Issei's Rook is mutated piece
2. Xenovia makes special pact with Ajuka to have her evil piece a mutated pieces and has plans for Verene and Balberith to become her servants. For that reason her perage cannot participate in future Rating Games.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 10:55   Link #295
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Nig.. I just said ill post spoilers lol
Old 2020-02-19, 11:00   Link #296
Hakai

My head is spinning.

This is all too much to take in.

But I'm glad my Boy Bal(and Verrine) are finally on the good side, as they should be. I'm glad it happened sooner than later.
Old 2020-02-19, 11:02   Link #297
Raptor178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Nig.. I just said ill post spoilers lol
I trust C-Z more than you.
The truth hurts...
Raptor178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 11:03   Link #298
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Xenovia's new nickname is Double Holy Swords of Destruction.
Honestly Xenovia upstaged Le Fay in her own volume.... Sad
Old 2020-02-19, 11:06   Link #299
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Xenovia's new nickname is Double Holy Swords of Destruction.
Honestly Xenovia upstaged Le Fay in her own volume.... Sad

But something interesting happened with LE FAY.. right?
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 11:06   Link #300
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor178 View Post
I trust C-Z more than you.
The truth hurts...
Not like there are others who understand Japanese i can get spoilers from to post for everyone or anything