AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-22, 20:06   Link #281
senpaikurisu
Sakura Airi main

They adapt. 4.5 and not 3 and 4? I think not. Airi sakura is pretty much my best girl but if they didn't cover up these two volumes then how come karuizawa became main in the anime? Through 5 and 6vol? No they would destroy the show.

Best girl airi but #TeamKaruizawa #TeamHonami I dunno why but I don't care about horikita after vol 4 lol. (small boobs I guess? Hahahahhaa lol)
senpaikurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 21:28   Link #282
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by senpaikurisu View Post
They adapt. 4.5 and not 3 and 4? I think not. Airi sakura is pretty much my best girl but if they didn't cover up these two volumes then how come karuizawa became main in the anime? Through 5 and 6vol? No they would destroy the show.

Best girl airi but #TeamKaruizawa #TeamHonami I dunno why but I don't care about horikita after vol 4 lol. (small boobs I guess? Hahahahhaa lol)
#TeamHonami all the way by the way! I don't care! #TeamKei is 2nd place after that!

In all honesty, though, Airi may have a sympathy of him, but could she able to anything to help him overcoming his mental conditioning in the long term is another thing.

Suzune is just being anti-social for her own good, not because of bewbs.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 21:40   Link #283
Endless_Despair

So could anyone tell me which of the female characters has had the most development?

I've also seen a lot of discussion about Karuizawa and as an anime only watcher I've only seen her in a few scenes so what's the appeal about her as I see several people consider her the best girl alongside Ichinose?
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 22:37   Link #284
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
So could anyone tell me which of the female characters has had the most development?

I've also seen a lot of discussion about Karuizawa and as an anime only watcher I've only seen her in a few scenes so what's the appeal about her as I see several people consider her the best girl alongside Ichinose?
Many have their own share, while Horikita has less development despite getting softer on the Class D folks.

For starter, Kushida has gone 180-degree Face-Heel Turn against Class D in Vol 6 by scheming with Class C hooligans out with paranoia just to get rid of Horikita, but ultimately backfired & everyone were on the edge against her & put her on her place.

The main point for Sakura, is that she fell in love with Akanokouji since then & shown sympathy on his hollow background. Given her delicate personality, he treats her as a person. Can't tell if she could do anything beneficial for him, though. I can't help but seeing her as a sweet honey trap.

Karuizawa underwent a pleasantly significant development as of Vol 6. Kei was at first being an attention whore, until she got bullied by the very same gang she used to hang around to the point of reaching out to Akanokouji to help her own traumatic problem. She befriend with him & helps him when needed, and he protect her genuinely in return, as a person. As evident that he don't delete her SMS for the first time, Kei is good to be his friend (since he finds her more trustworthy than Horikita) or maybe a potential lover. She would be hot for him, as a gal.

Other than being the most popular among fans, Ichinose is a pure lovable girl (too pure for the unjust reality, I guess), and basically the foil to Kushida, given she genuinely helps people in need & can legally accumulate points up to 2.6M of it. She's the outsider among Akanokouji's social sphere. Just in case if Class D girls have to much comfort with him, Honami is the ideal choice to be his partner (much better than Kushida) & possibly his future potential lover because I personally find her character background is the most compatible with him. She yet to get her own spotlight to shine, however. Guess we should look forward to Vol 7 when it comes out.
Old 2017-08-23, 03:39   Link #285
tuckersister

Kushida is technically ...THE whining b!tch. She needs to realize that she is her problem, not Horikita.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 03:59   Link #286
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Kushida is technically ...THE whining b!tch. She needs to realize that she is her problem, not Horikita.
Worse, she's a dangerous troublemaker with dissociative personality disorder who could potentially create a crisis within the campus.
Old 2017-08-23, 04:09   Link #287
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Worse, she's a dangerous troublemaker with dissociative personality disorder who could potentially create a crisis within the campus.
Nah, she is a shape shifter capable of transforming from best girl material to absolute worst girl
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 06:50   Link #288
Roxanne
メンバー

I want to see Suzune's development unfortunately author doesn't want to show it to us yet......why?.....I think he/she will add Suzune's development to last volumes maybe volume 7
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 09:14   Link #289
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
I want to see Suzune's development unfortunately author doesn't want to show it to us yet......why?.....I think he/she will add Suzune's development to last volumes maybe volume 7
Beats me. Although the possible conflict of interest could stood their way, especially when ordered to investigate him.
Old 2017-08-23, 09:28   Link #290
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
You mean Vol. 5?
Old 2017-08-23, 10:25   Link #291
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Hmm maybe but I don't think the anime will adapt vol 3 & 4 because the special test that happened in vol 3 began before the summer vacation and if you read the PV:

波乱の1学期が終わり、学校は夏休みに入っていた。

The first trimester(?)/semester(?) ended and the summer vacation started.
so what will happen karuizawa development in volume 4? lol so she will just stay being a side character in anime.....?
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:29   Link #292
Moogster

Are Horikita and Sudo really a thing?
Moogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:33   Link #293
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
so what will happen karuizawa development in volume 4? lol so she will just stay being a side character in anime.....?
Don't know but those bastards of lerche took away the scene from Karuizawa to Horikita in this episode.
Old 2017-08-23, 10:40   Link #294
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogster View Post
Are Horikita and Sudo really a thing?
NOPE

Go to page 9 you'll see
Old 2017-08-23, 10:47   Link #295
Moogster

Quote:
NOPE

Go to page 9 you'll see
Thanks.

One more question, with the development of Kei and MC, is Kei still faking being a couple with Hirata even by volume 6?
Moogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:49   Link #296
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Don't know but those bastards of lerche took away the scene from Karuizawa to Horikita in this episode.
Told you, stop watching that abortion of adaptation and just ignore or forget the awful treatment the series received thanks to Lerche. At least these changes are hitting the rankings pretty hard.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:53   Link #297
Mezter

Ok. From now on, I dislike this anime. I already did not like the fact that Horikita took Ichinose's place last episode but didnt expect them to randomly adapt 4.5 and take away Kei's role and give it to Horikita. What an abomination.
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:55   Link #298
sasabit

the nice guy from class D can have karuizawa. He seems genuinely cool although he's got to have some issues if he's in class D but still, he's cool and I dont really like karuizawa so he can keep her. Hard decision between Horikita, Sakayanagi because her voice is sexy as hell, and bitch Kushida mode.
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 10:59   Link #299
Grey Hat

Quote:
so i think the reason the anime took away the scene from karuizawa to horikita is that the anime is aiming for Horikita x MC ship....???? just my opinion
Old 2017-08-23, 11:04   Link #300
Mezter

Quote:
so i think the reason the anime took away the scene from karuizawa to horikita is that the anime is aiming for Horikita x MC ship....???? just my opinion
Donno about ship (coz no way this anime will ship anyone if they only cover the first few vols) but I heard one of the two directors likes Horikita and thats why she is randomly taking over other girl's roles. Being a fan of the original LN, this is quite outrageous imo
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller