AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-08, 10:02   Link #281
hinotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Is there already a picture of Buubuu two years later, or just the red shadow for now? Because I've seen people speculating the big grey blob that Beatrice is leaning on is Buubuu.
We still didn't get the picture, but what you said seems pretty interesting. If that thing is really him then...Bravo Kamachi.
hinotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 10:23   Link #282
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The collaboration with Index is with what I assume is a mobile app called Thousand Memories.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:00   Link #283
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

So Beatrice is Kamachi's take on fantasy/online world eh? I'm even more interested.

I wonder what Kamisato and Kamijou discuss. I can see this turning into a Thor & Kamijou NT5/6 style buddy cop novel.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:20   Link #284
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Wait, so after Touma's IT tore through Kakeru they've become.buddies? Hell even as acquaintances a mutual relationship is unexpected. Also Kakeru has an Imouto? Chances are she's a brocon or she tries to make Touma and Kakeru brothers in a way
Even considering Touma's tendency to not hold a grudge, that will be an awkard talk, to say the least. Until the imouto shows up, that is, then Kakeru will go "save me, sempai!"

Everything on this imouto being Kakeru's own Index-san, minus the intelligence, he already has another girl fulfilling that role.

Also, this pretty much confirms Kakeru is Kamachi's way to insert more cliches in a more orthodox way (Cue imouto being utterly messed up and me eating my words).
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:47   Link #285
zaikoi

Is there a thread for Index NT 15?
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:52   Link #286
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Even considering Touma's tendency to not hold a grudge, that will be an awkard talk, to say the least. Until the imouto shows up, that is, then Kakeru will go "save me, sempai!"

Everything on this imouto being Kakeru's own Index-san, minus the intelligence, he already has another girl fulfilling that role.

Also, this pretty much confirms Kakeru is Kamachi's way to insert more cliches in a more orthodox way (Cue imouto being utterly messed up and me eating my words).
Kamachi always finds a way.
Old 2016-02-08, 12:06   Link #287
Wandering Soul

Buu Buu actually looks adorable. I'm guessing he grows into something more ugly.

I wonder what Kamisato and Touma talk about. I'm also curious as to what is so scary about Kamisato's imouto.
Old 2016-02-08, 12:20   Link #288
zaikoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Buu Buu actually looks adorable. I'm guessing he grows into something more ugly.

I wonder what Kamisato and Touma talk about. I'm also curious as to what is so scary about Kamisato's imouto.
Index Version 2?
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 14:38   Link #289
DragonXX

So I'm guess this arc in Index is all about Touma and Kamisato fight so there most likey going to be 5-7 books more of this Arc which Kihara as the final enemy but the reason I believe Accel have done nothing from NT7 is because of his manga series.

To what I get from NT15 summary it not that Tomua and Kamisato meaning each other because of plans but by pure Chance it would go well which Touma bad luck.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-02-08 at 17:42.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 21:26   Link #290
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaikoi View Post
Index Version 2?
That's Birdway, if you mean the little sister role for Touma.

I want a saint for Kakeru since:

1. Saints are utterly resolute.
2. They can physically beat the crap out of both Touma and Kakeru.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 01:27   Link #291
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I wonder who will it be if it's actually a Saint.
The design of a barely-dressed imouto in a raincoat reminds me of the Aztec goddess Chalchiuhtlicue who has the power over water (rain in particular) and this goddess already appeared in another LN as the Crimson Lord in contract with the Flame Haze Westshore.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 03:49   Link #292
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That's Birdway, if you mean the little sister role for Touma.

I want a saint for Kakeru since:

1. Saints are utterly resolute.
2. They can physically beat the crap out of both Touma and Kakeru.
Lol, you're cruel aren't you. That'd be hilarious XD.

But I'm more excited to see someone like Index... though I wouldn't mind for someone screwed up as well... as long as she can give Kakeru much needed character development.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 08:25   Link #293
entei08

Images
Buubuu cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

aaaaaand the guy was right, the blob IS Buubuu.

Bravo is in order.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 08:54   Link #294
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Seriously, I want the Return to England.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 09:17   Link #295
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Images
Buubuu cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

aaaaaand the guy was right, the blob IS Buubuu.

Bravo is in order.
That's great. How did he change so much in 2 years... Doesn't look ugly though!
Old 2016-02-09, 09:54   Link #296
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
That's great. How did he change so much in 2 years... Doesn't look ugly though!
Lol, he just has that blobby aesthetic that probably makes him less pleasing for some.

Also, this story sounds really sick. I'm going to love this new series of his as long as it gets translated. And if it gets popular in Japan, then maybe I'll read it once my Japanese gets good enough even if it doesn't get translated...

That, and I'm so excited for NT 15 lol. God so much good news in one day.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 11:35   Link #297
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index 15
Quote:
激闘から一夜明け、『右手』を巡る因縁の相手、上条と上里は同じ学食で献立片手に睨み合う!? 一方、街に 現れる半裸レインコートの少女。その正体は上里も恐れる妹で――!?
最強をこじらせたレベルカンスト剣聖女ベアトリーチェの弱点
その名は「ぶーぶー」

定価/(本体570円+税)
Quote:
恋もバトルも色々こじらせた【剣聖女】。
唯一の特効薬は、まさかのぶーと鳴くあいつで!?

そこは剣と魔法の異世界、待つのは巨大極まる地下迷宮。呪文や魔法陣よりはるかに馴染みのあるゲームライ ク方式で、魔法を管理し最強の座に上り詰めたベアトリーチェは、だが悩んでいた。 「ぶごごーっ!! ぶしゅるるる……むにゃむにゃ……」 「ぶっ、ぶーぶー! ストップ、すとーぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉっぷ!! 潰れる潰れる!? こっ、この状況は、 私の、あっ、愛が試されているとでも言うの……!?」  お昼寝ひとつで、かようにカンスト組の【剣聖女】さえ振り回す伝説の男『ぶーぶー』の正体と は。  あとなんか四ケタ級巨大ドラゴンとか偉そうなご長寿少女とか出てくるけど、全体的にどうするどうなる異世 界交流!?
Old 2016-02-09, 13:55   Link #298
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

i'm seeing swords, saint woman, labyrinth, magic and....isekai!?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 14:01   Link #299
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
i'm seeing swords, saint woman, labyrinth, magic and....isekai!?
Am I gonna have to eat my words so early!?

Well "saint woman" might not be "that" kind of Saint, it could refer to a legend a magic item takes from.

Isekai, though... now, that might be interesting.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 14:10   Link #300
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

yeah it could mean like a holy woman
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote