Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 05:05   Link #282
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
wait, you said he used the weapons and demonstrated how deadly they can really be? did his sister see him do it too? what did she think about him doing it? if its mentioned at all
Yep. During field camp.
Its like you have mentos and you have coke. Its just mentos and just coke. But if you put them together its a huge chemical reaction.
No his sister's in another class. But it was mentioned the way she uses the magictech is almost the same as her brother. (eg: uses energy shield as a water scooper or energy needles as fish skewers) Basically out of the norm kind of usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
if we're talking about a beam sword that reaches outer space, then would that resemble's Squall's final Limit Break?

@Schion93
am assuming MC did that as Masquerade.. you know, his alter ego... being as Mas, he can totally demonstrate his OPness in front of everyone (besides his haremettes)

@Haigi
1. curious/update; how's the MC's relationship with the sister's friend -the one you mentioned in previous spoilers?
2. no outer space? ...what, are they living in an enclosed sphere or something?
3. and how exactly did he demonstrated the 'boom' of their new training 'toys'?
I'm not sure if it reaches outer space...if I remember correctly it was so high that you needed to crane your neck up and still not see the end...I think?

1. He's getting along with women as usual. Thinks she's good to tease. But she doesn't know her best friend is his sister. They're on quite good terms in spite of knowing each other for 2 days.
Spoiler:

2. I think so. That's why they need resources.
Spoiler:

Its not a toy. It's something issued to every student. An everyday product only that the difference from the general purpose models is that it can store a larger amount of energy to convert into physical phenomenons(spells). So as you rise up the ranks, they will release the limit/upgrade the foster for greater quantity usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I guess I have to arm myself with MT and embrace this novel

Because I wanna see it myself
Hope you can persevere! It's not MT friendly at all. The chapter you'll want is 04-34.
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 05:34   Link #283
obnuchious

with great power comes great responsibility... it is so true when one has a very portable 'nuke' on their person... a tick here, a tick there...and 'boooom~~~' . . . big mushroom or dome? ...... he did that as himself, right?

MT; higher the chapter, the more deadly it becomes? I tried reading the prologue chapters it ain't that bad---ish . . .

'kyuu~' .. made her alter form known to the other girls?

as for the 'module' the students are using; unlocking higher specs when one 'level ups' is a good safety measure . . . does that mean MC is unable to utilize it properly due to his rank (even though he clearly doesn't need to)?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 05:57   Link #284
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

btw, doeh his fox-cub-pet still clingy to MC or got a friend ? with a girl 'fcourse

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 07:44   Link #285
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
Spoiler for explosive enough?:
Spoiler for Wait, nuclear missiles?:
Old 2015-04-29, 08:17   Link #286
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Spoiler for Wait, nuclear missiles?:
Actually if you destroy nuclear missile it won't explode, it's not that simple.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 08:54   Link #287
IndexOfIdeas

Where do u even read thiss novel

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 12:48   Link #288
Yabaix

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
does this mean your planning to translate it?
In a way yes. I want to pick up a series I can developed my skills in translating since the other project I'm working on with a group, Shinka no Mi, is already being translated by another group so are group is going at it slow...Since people are saying he isn't exactuly like M, I'll read through it and see if I enjoy it enough.
Yabaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 13:19   Link #289
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Actually if you destroy nuclear missile it won't explode, it's not that simple.
it's actually depend on the types, but yeah, in contrary to most people think, not just nuclear weapon, most explosives is not explode if just sliced them apart
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 20:33   Link #290
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
it's actually depend on the types, but yeah, in contrary to most people think, not just nuclear weapon, most explosives is not explode if just sliced them apart
yea, guess we have watched too many movies XD
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 09:01   Link #291
dont_play_never_lose

I read through the thread but I'm still confuse about his rank. Someone said that his rank is D and that he can draw out much more power than other D rank but wtf? Where does that put him with everyone else? There wasn't any mention of his power cap either. Please explain this to me.
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 09:43   Link #292
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_never_lose View Post
I read through the thread but I'm still confuse about his rank. Someone said that his rank is D and that he can draw out much more power than other D rank but wtf? Where does that put him with everyone else? There wasn't any mention of his power cap either. Please explain this to me.
You know how Goku suppresses his power level so scouters give shit accuracy. The status plate cannot detect his various 'sealed' powers
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 10:05   Link #293
dont_play_never_lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
You know how Goku suppresses his power level so scouters give shit accuracy. The status plate cannot detect his various 'sealed' powers
So does that mean even when he does unseal his power, the plate still couldn't measure it? At any point does his stat actually reveal? If not, it sound like an asspull by the author by letting him stay as 'god' and gives him the 'op' label. Like seriously, what if another god vessal were to fight him? We kind do need to know his power level otherwise it would be problematic. Op vs op :P
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 10:19   Link #294
Yabaix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_never_lose View Post
So does that mean even when he does unseal his power, the plate still couldn't measure it? At any point does his stat actually reveal? If not, it sound like an asspull by the author by letting him stay as 'god' and gives him the 'op' label. Like seriously, what if another god vessal were to fight him? We kind do need to know his power level otherwise it would be problematic. Op vs op :P
I'm pretty sure people notice his OP in later chapters, for they were just discussing he
Spoiler for Spoiler:

So yeah, I'm sure that explains his power level.
Yabaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 11:48   Link #295
obnuchious

he did the nail thing as Masquerade, his alter Ego... insofar, no one knows he is Masquerade since he does not show off his OPness in front of others... only when it was truly unavoidable....

the only ones who knows his OPness are his harem and a certain girl...

my assumption about his ranking; the scanner only managed to see his body's potential, not the sealed Evil God --this is where he basically got his powers from-- ..... []am assuming, the [other guy] could tell us more about that[]
Old 2015-04-30, 12:01   Link #296
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
he did the nail thing as Masquerade, his alter Ego... insofar, no one knows he is Masquerade since he does not show off his OPness in front of others... only when it was truly unavoidable....

the only ones who knows his OPness are his harem and a certain girl...

my assumption about his ranking; the scanner only managed to see his body's potential, not the sealed Evil God --this is where he basically got his powers from-- ..... []am assuming, the [other guy] could tell us more about that[]
wait, didnt haigi's spoilers say that its unknown if MC gets his powers from the god sealed in him? and so far we were only told he is op cause of his skill stat?
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 12:52   Link #297
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
wait, didnt haigi's spoilers say that its unknown if MC gets his powers from the god sealed in him? and so far we were only told he is op cause of his skill stat?
I think someone already said that his current power is coming from mask, not evil god. And if he use evil god power it will affect people around him in negative way.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-01, 03:57   Link #298
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
That's not quite right. I believe it was said in the thread earler, but there's a stat that Earth Side doesn't know about. Called Ability/Skill.
In this stat, he's an S. But since the Earth/Garest side doesn't know about this stat, their machines don't detect it.

This stat is pretty much a multiplier for his other stats. So if the stat was E he would only be able to draw out 3% of the power from his other ranks.
However S would be able to draw out 300%.

I believe this stat is almost something close to levels. As it rises based on the person's experiences in various things. like battle, or training, or studying and such.

The mask and Evil god do give him various other abilities though that help him out as well.
Spoiler for Like:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 02:21   Link #299
Haigi

Hmm...let's see. According to the huge chunk of text I glanced through, it seems like his magic is technically in a compressed state. Meaning its very dense compared to other people. So even if his rank is a D, but through compressing he can accumulate a larger amount of total energy than a higher ranker.

His bodily stats are indeed rank D. But his rank in Technique/Ability/Skill(技量) is S I think? So because of that he can optimize his D stats to the maximum while other people having A/S stats might not know how to harness all of their power and therefore using only 5-10% or stuff like that? (since they're young and stuff...their technique rank ain't very high)

I hope its accurate from what I can remember or comprehend from it. It was too confusing to understand...might need a better translator at this.
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8514bp/59/ (explained in this chapter)
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 03:42   Link #300
obnuchious

so it's like a running water through a hose and a water jet . . . .

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, kaettekite mo fantasy, op mc, webnovel