AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-03-24, 15:25   Link #281
Biohazardous

Seems like it Sched.
Old 2015-03-24, 20:50   Link #282
Weather
Wonder Wind

We really have nothing to talk about until a new update anyway.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 22:33   Link #283
The 48th Ronin

More or less, pretty much.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 19:26   Link #284
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Information from Ishi's blog:

He starts off talking about how it's been about a half a month since he last updated his blog. He's been resting and has recovered/is recovering and apologizes for worrying everyone while also thanking everyone who sent him messages encouraging him to get better.

The volumes that were intended to be released this year should still be released this year, just with a slight delay due to his recovery.

The elements of volumes 5 and 6 were rebuilt to incorporate Akeno's past and foreshadowing of the Norse myth, which will then be expanded on during the volume 7 content. He says it would be more accurate to think that the elements of volume 7 were mixed in the timeline of volumes 5-6.

I think he confirmed there's only gonna be one ED in BorN, in contrast to season 2 which had 2 EDs.

Koneko's, Asia's, and Akeno's stories will make you cry.

I'm having a hard time translating this part, but he's talking about how the story is getting more centered around breasts and the shift in how everyday things were drawn because of that (like some of you pointed out about the nipples looking different than before). Basically, if I got this right, he's talking about how they're placing greater focus on the battles rather than perfecting the nipple design and the character design in everyday situations (ie school). Though both still look excellent, thanks budget.

Apparently they really used a lot of the budget to make the fight scenes look great (hype), and that we should stay tuned for JD because he thinks the coolness of that scene will completely exceed the original.

Talking about how BorN will not only focus on Koneko, Asia and Akeno's stories but also deepening Ise and Rias' relationship(I think this is referring to their scene in v7 since he keeps referring to "after arc 2 is finished"). Greater focus on Rossweisse. Reassuring that they're not solving volume 10's issues here, but that the fans will want Rias to succeed in getting Ise to call her "Rias".

Rossweisse, Sairaorg and Kuroka will play a greater role in BorN than they did in the LN. Inb4 Sairaorg joins the Loki fight, calling it now. Especially Rossweisse and Kuroka. The new heroines need greater activity for the new season! (his words, not mine)

Volume 7 will cover more than just Akeno's story - it'll provide greater focus on Rossweisse and Kuroka (where previous paragraph comes into play). The reason is they thought those two would have less of an impact in BorN if they didn't have much of a role to play.

Events that weren't able to be included in season 3 can be added in subsequent seasons if the opportunity arises. However, it turned into a situation where it would end like this if there's no new season. (obviously there will be )

There are easter eggs for the LN readers in BorN.

The drama CD and novel extras(?) will be more amazing than ever. Please wait for further info to be released.

And lastly...

The new volume of the main story will be coming soon!
Old 2015-04-04, 19:34   Link #285
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Information from Ishi's blog:

He starts off talking about how it's been about a half a month since he last updated his blog. He's been resting and has recovered/is recovering and apologizes for worrying everyone while also thanking everyone who sent him messages encouraging him to get better.

The volumes that were intended to be released this year should still be released this year, just with a slight delay due to his recovery.

The elements of volumes 5 and 6 were rebuilt to incorporate Akeno's past and foreshadowing of the Norse myth, which will then be expanded on during the volume 7 content. He says it would be more accurate to think that the elements of volume 7 were mixed in the timeline of volumes 5-6.

I think he confirmed there's only gonna be one ED in BorN, in contrast to season 2 which had 2 EDs.

Koneko's, Asia's, and Akeno's stories will make you cry.

I'm having a hard time translating this part, but he's talking about how the story is getting more centered around breasts and the shift in how everyday things were drawn because of that (like some of you pointed out about the nipples looking different than before). Basically, if I got this right, he's talking about how they're placing greater focus on the battles rather than perfecting the nipple design and the character design in everyday situations (ie school). Though both still look excellent, thanks budget.

Apparently they really used a lot of the budget to make the fight scenes look great (hype), and that we should stay tuned for JD because he thinks the coolness of that scene will completely exceed the original.

Talking about how BorN will not only focus on Koneko, Asia and Akeno's stories but also deepening Ise and Rias' relationship(I think this is referring to their scene in v7 since he keeps referring to "after arc 2 is finished"). Greater focus on Rossweisse. Reassuring that they're not solving volume 10's issues here, but that the fans will want Rias to succeed in getting Ise to call her "Rias".

Rossweisse, Sairaorg and Kuroka will play a greater role in BorN than they did in the LN. Inb4 Sairaorg joins the Loki fight, calling it now. Especially Rossweisse and Kuroka. The new heroines need greater activity for the new season! (his words, not mine)

Volume 7 will cover more than just Akeno's story - it'll provide greater focus on Rossweisse and Kuroka (where previous paragraph comes into play). The reason is they thought those two would have less of an impact in BorN if they didn't have much of a role to play.

Events that weren't able to be included in season 3 can be added in subsequent seasons if the opportunity arises. However, it turned into a situation where it would end like this if there's no new season. (obviously there will be )

There are easter eggs for the LN readers in BorN.

The drama CD and novel extras(?) will be more amazing than ever. Please wait for further info to be released.

And lastly...

The new volume of the main story will be coming soon!
Great, can't wait for Volume 20

...Wait, there are Drama Cds of DxD?
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 19:46   Link #286
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Great, can't wait for Volume 20

...Wait, there are Drama Cds of DxD?
I think they come with the BDs but I could be wrong.

~Two of the easter eggs I've noticed already was Barakiel in the OP and the Akeno strip scene in the ED. Let's see how many we can find throughout BorN's airing!
Old 2015-04-04, 20:09   Link #287
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

There's Rose standing in front of the love hotel too.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 20:21   Link #288
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
There's Rose standing in front of the love hotel too.
And taking notes about how to seduce a man
Old 2015-04-04, 21:20   Link #289
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

After watching the sub, another easter egg I think is when Bikou talks to Kuroka. He talks about getting "the other two" which is obviously referring to Arthur and Le Fay.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 08:03   Link #290
Biohazardous

Thank you for the info Gary.
Old 2015-04-06, 09:16   Link #291
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well i've started this so i hope we all do so. Who makes a better Maou Issei or Sairoarg. My choice Sairoarg for reasons i've already stated.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 09:21   Link #292
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well i've started this so i hope we all do so. Who makes a better Maou Issei or Sairoarg. My choice Sairoarg for reasons i've already stated.
Sairaorg, obviously. He prepared himself for that purpose his whole life. Ise has no idea of how to do politics.
Old 2015-04-06, 09:57   Link #293
evalot1997

I may be the odd ball here regarding this topic. But i always have the impression that Issei will become the future ruler and leader of the dragon species instead of becoming a maou or entering the devil political/hierarchy world itself for this matter.
evalot1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 10:01   Link #294
Biohazardous

Saoiraorg. He is prepping himself for it and wants it. Ise has no desire for it. Ise would only do it if all the girls said to and will back him. You could also expect a complete change on how a Maou is after. I don't see it happening though. Sairaorg will probably be Maou and the Gremory family will become the top family. IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalot1997 View Post
I may be the odd ball here regarding this topic. But i always have the impression that Issei will become the future ruler and leader of the dragon species instead of becoming a maou or entering the devil political/hierarchy world itself for this matter.
If this happens Asia will be at his side to assist since she has an affinity for dragons.
Old 2015-04-06, 10:13   Link #295
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalot1997 View Post
I agree since Sirzechs told Azazel after confronting Hades.

Quote:
“Lately there are things which I think quite often about. That the generation of Maou such as myself and Ajuka is coming to an end.”
Quote:
That’s the power of a “circle(group)”. My sister, Rias, and my brother-in-law, Ise-kun, were born with that. Even if there is a limit to the power of “one(individual)”, the power which gathers around them, “circle(group)”, makes the powers and bonds to something certain. As a result they break any limits and walls and continue to grow.
Old 2015-04-06, 10:14   Link #296
kikix

Where'd ya all get the idea from that Sairaorg was preparing his whole life in order to be a maou?! It's Zekrum and the Bael family that want Sairaorg to be maou BECAUSE that's lower that being the head of Bael.

Sairaorg wants to lead the Bael family, that's why he fought in order to take his rightful place as the heir to the house of Bael. Why aim for the lesser title of maou instead, when he can aim for the very top?!
Old 2015-04-06, 10:30   Link #297
Biohazardous

Maou could be just as easy be a stepping stone to get to head of family.
Old 2015-04-06, 10:34   Link #298
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
Where'd ya all get the idea from that Sairaorg was preparing his whole life in order to be a maou?! It's Zekrum and the Bael family that want Sairaorg to be maou BECAUSE that's lower that being the head of Bael.

Sairaorg wants to lead the Bael family, that's why he fought in order to take his rightful place as the heir to the house of Bael. Why aim for the lesser title of maou instead, when he can aim for the very top?!
Sairaorg stated himself he wants to be a Maou in Volume 5. Zekrum doesn't have more power, he has more influence than Maous among the High-Class families. The final word and decisions are still given by Sirzechs and Serafall, otherwise Zekrum would be the one attending the Peace meetings. And he only has more influence because he's one of the oldest Devils alive, not because of the title of Great King. Sairaorg wants to create an Underworld where Devils are not ostracized because of their power or heritance, being the head of the Bael family has nothing to do with it.
Old 2015-04-06, 12:57   Link #299
ImperialFlameGod8190

^It feels like thats what the new devils are all about. Rias hates the name of gremory Sona wants to build a school for weaker devils. Seems like they're all about getting rid of the classism that exists in the devil world because thats part of its problem.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 13:07   Link #300
Tbolt

Quote:
Rias hates the name of gremory
What chapter was that stated?