AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 12:04   Link #281
DocBernax2814

Le fay is a great addition to Issei group.

Maybe he will consider her to be part of his peerage.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 17:12   Link #282
Always86

I think the only way for Ise to accept Sona is for Saji to willingly give up. Come out and say I never really loved her, it's just because she was my master etc etc. that way Ise could accept her feelings without crushing his buddy.

I think the idea of Sarong to Sona is a good one. Both pure blooded demons, the Sitri have close ties with him since they helped his mother and are I think supporting the school. Once again it depends on Ishibumis insistence that the male Ise groupies are part of the Harem.

Of course with Sajis own dragon power he may begin to attract his own Harem. Even if he can never get Sona. Just throwing this out there, could it be that he ultimately wins Sona when she sees Ise with his Harem and alternatively the girls fawning over Saji and him refusing them. A 1 woman guy even though he can get all the Devil poon he wants.
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 17:18   Link #283
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ I still object if sona won't fall saji then sairaorg or any male beside issei is fine with me.... Because its too boring if sona fall to issei ._. Next time you all said Valerie will fall to issei so I object it too ._. Having many female falling to issei is kinda cliche let sona fall to any other not issei and let Valerie fall to gasper lastly I hope kiba accept tsubaki love for him .......

Beside rias won't accept it, even rias has limit too.........
Old 2014-04-24, 17:27   Link #284
Always86

Ishibumi has stated that Gasper, Sairong and other male characters are part of the Harem. Now this may be a joke, to wind up fan boys. But winding up the Otaku is probably not good for business.

If Gasper can get Valerie that would be my preference since it takes the trap out of the harem equation. I'd also prefer Saji x Sona as I like Saji and want a happy ending for him. Same with Yuuto I'd like him to get with the girls from Sonas group.

I do however think it's being implied that Sona likes Ise.

I'd have to reread the text but... Is there anyway Sona might like Rias not Ise? Haven't seen much in the way of gay characters and since they are devils it shouldn't be an issue (not that it should be anyway)... Perhaps Rias could have her own side Harem.
Old 2014-04-24, 17:30   Link #285
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
I'd have to reread the text but... Is there anyway Sona might like Rias not Ise? Haven't seen much in the way of gay characters and since they are devils it shouldn't be an issue (not that it should be anyway)... Perhaps Rias could have her own side Harem.
Wait a minute . . . . . said WHAT!?

As far as I know, they're just very good friends.

Besides, Rias only have eyes for Issei.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 17:36   Link #286
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
do you want an enraged fanbase? because that's how you'll get it.
i have to be honest here and that is the worst idea i've ever heard for a harem anime.
besides like DocBernax2814 already pointed out Rias only has eyes for Issei nobody else.
i have no idea where you picked up the lesbo vibes from Sona towards Rias they're just best friends.
Old 2014-04-24, 17:48   Link #287
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Naked shower scenes from DxD New can influence people in weird ways...

Actually, that reminds me of a horrible fic idea I had when I first found DxD...

Anyway, there's no way Rias has eyes for anyone but Ise, as has already been stated twice.
Old 2014-04-24, 17:59   Link #288
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Ishibumi has stated that Gasper, Sairong and other male characters are part of the Harem. Now this may be a joke, to wind up fan boys.
Strangely its more accepting in Japan I think especially concerning females (which is funny that Homosexual among females are often frown upon there but males are more accepting). Personally I don't have a problem, I have been expose to many cultures especially Greek where I don't find it disgusting. That kind of love existed long before humans can even write.

Though, strictly speaking towards preferences. I prefer male and female and more accepting towards Homosexuality of females.

In any case, lets not make the discussion uncomfortable for anyone. Best to move to another female as Sona is a controversial topic that is better discuss once we get better evidence, right now its only bits and pieces. Also, concerning any female harems. As for all the females, they do have a harem, however, the females are focus on the man (Ise) they love and ignore the harem they have.

A harem consist of a group holding attraction to a being which all females have, but the recipient doesn't have to acknowledge them and can remain with the partner they love.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 18:10   Link #289
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

since we've touched upon Rias let's keep going with her.

how many girls can Issei add to his harem before Rias gets back to her old ways of being over-possessive about him?

or do you guys think she's completely fine with any number since her position is set in stone thanks to the legal wife/girlfriend status?
Old 2014-04-24, 18:13   Link #290
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Just offtopic do you think that pure blood female vampire will return on future volume "forgot her name " do you think her personality will turn 360 degrees or she will stay stubborn and prideful as ever like pure vamps are
Old 2014-04-24, 18:16   Link #291
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Just offtopic do you think that pure blood female vampire will return on future volume "forgot her name " do you think her personality will turn 360 degrees or she will stay stubborn and prideful as ever like pure vamps are
you're talking about Elmenhilde right?
i didn't really care for her and i doubt she's gonna pop-up again.
i mean the vampires need to rebuild thanks to the fight that went on there and they have allot of issues to work out now.

also she never cared for Issei and company so i'd be really surprised if she just pops up again
Old 2014-04-24, 18:24   Link #292
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
since we've touched upon Rias let's keep going with her.

how many girls can Issei add to his harem before Rias gets back to her old ways of being over-possessive about him?

or do you guys think she's completely fine with any number since her position is set in stone thanks to the legal wife/girlfriend status?
I believe if Ise give Rias priority then she will not mind any number, though I think if it hits 20, then I think it will be her limit. On the other hand, if the girls constantly ruin moments (like the one Akeno did in the bath when Rias was about to hug Ise) then Rias will get irked, though I think its not serious as long as they do not take Ise's first time with her.
Quote:
Elmenhilde is whom I think you are referring to. Could be, but nothing can be said unless we have more evidence. I think the Pure Vampires will appear back into the story. It wouldn't be unthinkable in a volume or so that Leviathan goes to Romania to meet with the Vampire race for them to sign the agreement of being allies official. Of course, if the Holy Grail is recovered, the group may visit Romania again to check on Valerie's status and try to put back the grail if all else fails to reawaken her from her coma. That another way for Ise to meet with Elmenhilde. Both of whom can be short stories or main stories.

In a way Elmenhilde is more than just a Pureblood Vampire added to the harem if it happens. Majority of Ise's harem have curvaceous bodies and possesses good body proportions even Asia is developing rapidly. Elmenhilde, base off her illustration, is a fragile slender female. Also add in Elmenhilde is more honest and aggressive with her thoughts, though in many ways it irked many of us currently, however, that could change if her personality changes.
Old 2014-04-24, 19:00   Link #293
Always86

Quote:
do you want an enraged fanbase? because that's how you'll get it.
i have to be honest here and that is the worst idea i've ever heard for a harem anime.
besides like DocBernax2814 already pointed out Rias only has eyes for Issei nobody else.
i have no idea where you picked up the lesbo vibes from Sona towards Rias they're just best friends.
I was mostly joking. However I'll play devils advocate since that's what the Internet is for...

Just because Rias only likes Ise doesn't mean Sona can't like Rias.

I agree Rias and Sona are best friends.... But Sona seems a little obsessed...

Quote:
“It seems like you can do everything that I couldn’t do.”

“……What do you mean?”

“The engagement, the incident with Raiser. The case with Kiba Yuuto-kun. The case with Gasper-kun. The case with Koneko-san. The case with Akeno……… You made the burden that Rias carries lessen…….. I have been beside Rias longer than you, yet I couldn’t do anything even though I‘m her friend. “Because I’m a High-class devil”.
“Because it’s the devils custom”. I couldn’t overcome these obstacles because I was captured by those facts…….. I couldn’t do anything because of the place I stand at and the way people around me will look at me.”

Sona-kaichou has been thinking of Rias in her own way. Of course, since they have been friends since they were small.
What if this is Ise bing his usual dense self and missing Sonas true reasoning.

Quote:
“You solved them without thinking about those facts. I was very happy about it…….. And I was also very jealous about it. You can solve every problem that I couldn’t. That’s why I want to give you my gratitude. Thank you for saving Rias.”
She says herself she is jealous of Ise.

Quote:
Kaichou made a sigh and slipped some words from her mouth.

“Maybe I should also get a boyfriend.”
She seems to almost be saying it out of a sense of obligation.

Again I'm just making the case, I don't think it's actually true. I think she should end up with Saji, although I think it's likely she currently likes Ise.
Old 2014-04-24, 19:14   Link #294
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Oh Elmenhilde, i would love to see her back (i like those aggresives girls), and i would like that she remains like she is now.

@Always86 that topic will surely cause polemic
Old 2014-04-24, 19:40   Link #295
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

this just popped into my head but Tiamat seems to hate Ddraig for some reason right?
what if it's because he got captured and sealed into the sacred gear and she saw it as an insult because of a dragon showing weakness?
and the reason she's focused on Ddraig in all this is because she wanted to make him her partner/mate to save the dragon race?

and if she ever pops-up she'll want to fight Ddraig but that means fighting Issei and since he's pretty much invincible against female opponents thanks to bilingual she'll fall in love with Issei's strength?
because she needs that strength to protect the dragons from dying out? and thus the reason for her rampaging around the world is because she's seeing less and less dragons and it saddens her to no end?

does this kinda seem plausible to anyone else or is it just me?

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-04-24 at 19:52.
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 19:45   Link #296
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
this just popped into my head but Tiamat seems to hate Ddraig for some reason right?
what if it's because he got captured and sealed into the sacred gear and she saw it as an insult because of a dragon showing weakness?

and if she ever pops-up she'll want to fight Ddraig but that means fighting Issei and since he's pretty much invincible against female opponents thanks to bilingual she'll fall in love with Issei's strength? because she needs that strength to protect the dragons from dying out? and thus the reason for her rampaging around the world is because she's seeing less and less dragons and it saddens her to no end?

does this kinda seem plausible to anyone else or is it just me?
So Tiamat is yandere to Ddraig well I also think about it too
Old 2014-04-24, 22:39   Link #297
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
So Tiamat is yandere to Ddraig well I also think about it too
Almost everyone think that
Old 2014-04-26, 00:08   Link #298
Tbolt

Quote:
Of course, if the Holy Grail is recovered, the group may visit Romania again to check on Valerie's status and try to put back the grail if all else fails to reawaken her from her coma.
Azazel took Valerie back to the Grigori.
Old 2014-04-27, 19:52   Link #299
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

It looks like selfish feelings are rising in the harem with the arrive of Gondul and the talk with Rose and Issei. And issei remains dense.....
Old 2014-04-27, 21:03   Link #300
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Azazel took Valerie back to the Grigori.
Its been a while since I read volume 14, you are indeed correct. Sorry about that, however, her being in the Grigori coud be more dangerous in one way or another.......... there better not be any tattoos on her back when she comes out of her coma....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
It looks like selfish feelings are rising in the harem with the arrive of Gondul and the talk with Rose and Issei. And issei remains dense.....
No, I think Issei's density has been broken for a while. Its just that Rossweisse situation is complicated for him as Rossweisse has not shown any real feelings for him.

Ise knows and accepted Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Koneko. While Irina and Xenovia have yet to confess "I love you" they are pretty much set in stone at this point.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem