Trevent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for new chapters:
Spoiler for new content:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
who's luke?
Luke = ルーク = Rook, however you want to call him. (He's one of the bodyguards for Ariel)
Trevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 23:18   Link #284
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
who's luke?
Luke Notus Grayrat--->Rudy cousin and bodyguard of Ariel

Spoiler for Part 166:

well for my speculation is battle againts evil dragon[most likely hitogami true form] by four dragon king plus dragon god[Prime dragon] that causing Dragon world and another world to collapse leaving only human world

Spoiler for 167:

there is a possibility that Roxy child has laplace factor

Spoiler for picture for volume 2:

Last edited by CNine; 2014-04-06 at 23:35.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 00:51   Link #285
@GEMC

what was ellis reaction when she learned that rudy was an reincarnated being?
Old 2014-04-07, 02:14   Link #286
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
what was ellis reaction when she learned that rudy was an reincarnated being?
she is happy since among his wifes, she feel that she is the one that lack womanly power. and now she is the only one among his wifes that held one of his deepest secret and she promise Rudy that she won't tell Roxy and Sylphy
Old 2014-04-07, 03:35   Link #287
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
she is happy since among his wifes, she feel that she is the one that lack womanly power. and now she is the only one among his wifes that held one of his deepest secret and she promise Rudy that she won't tell Roxy and Sylphy
I think that in terms of womanly power I don't think lacks that much compared to his harem member. After all in terms of figure she easily blow them away. Furthermore she is after all still a high-class lady an ojou-sama if you must.
Old 2014-04-07, 03:51   Link #288
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I think that in terms of womanly power I don't think lacks that much compared to his harem member. After all in terms of figure she easily blow them away. Furthermore she is after all still a high-class lady an ojou-sama if you must.
only in her figure and firepower she win, when she heard rumor that Rudeus is a lolicon and flat chest lover[Roxy and Sylphy] she take a look at her dynamic figure and screaming in her heart "oh crap, didn't my figure the exact opposite of Rudeus preference"
-when she watching Sylphy(high-spec waifu)[before Ellis married to Rudy]. "oh crap i can't cook and can't do house works"--->this even mentioned in manahashi chapter[woman party]
-then watching Roxy prepared teaching material. i'm also muscle headed
-and apparently Leo wary of Ellis[Divine Beast(Dog) vs Mad Dog]
Old 2014-04-07, 03:56   Link #289
bludvein

Quote:
It's not about facts, but what she believes. Her personality is sorta masculine, even if her figure isn't. Plus she got a bit of a late start on the other 2, so giving her a secret neither of the other 2 have makes her feel less like an extra wheel.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 04:05   Link #290
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
It's not about facts, but what she believes. Her personality is sorta masculine, even if her figure isn't. Plus she got a bit of a late start on the other 2, so giving her a secret neither of the other 2 have makes her feel less like an extra wheel.
but she is the one that get Rudy first time, and that give her some confidence if only some battle between wife break

Last edited by CNine; 2014-04-07 at 04:17.
Old 2014-04-07, 05:07   Link #291
kazzuya13

Quote:
only in her figure and firepower she win, when she heard rumor that Rudeus is a lolicon and flat chest lover[Roxy and Sylphy] she take a look at her dynamic figure and screaming in her heart "oh crap, didn't my figure the exact opposite of Rudeus preference"
-when she watching Sylphy(high-spec waifu)[before Ellis married to Rudy]. "oh crap i can't cook and can't do house works"--->this even mentioned in manahashi chapter[woman party]
-then watching Roxy prepared teaching material. i'm also muscle headed
-and apparently Leo wary of Ellis[Divine Beast(Dog) vs Mad Dog]
can you tell what happened in woman party
Old 2014-04-07, 05:18   Link #292
bludvein

Spoiler for new chapter:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 09:20   Link #293
kazzuya13

Quote:
Luke Notus Grayrat--->Rudy cousin and bodyguard of Ariel

Spoiler for Part 166:
I thought Roxy is pregnant and she still went to aid him?
Old 2014-04-07, 15:05   Link #294
Trevent

Quote:
Yep, she's like "Rudy might hate me, but at the worst case, I can always have another baby. But if I can't stand to live without Rudy."
Trevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 17:39   Link #295
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
can you tell what happened in woman party
-Ellis being jealous of Sylphy wife power[it's over 9000], since she basically cute, smart, [saint] class magician at least, can cook, the exact opposite of Ellis even in term of their figure
-Roxy acting as middle man so a carnage won't broke out
-they start telling each other their story of how they meet Rudy[till midnight]
-Rirya come bringing midnight snack for them
-Sylphy asking Rirya to join them, Rirya then bring Zenith to participate
-Rirya tell story about baby Rudy, then all of his wifes know that Rudy already pervert since he is still a baby[apparently Rirya being scared of baby Rudy already become happy memory]
-and she complaining again about why Rudy didn't give Aisha his Love
-Roxy says that didn't Rudy caring Aisha?
-Rirya said not brotherly love, but love as man to woman[yeah believe me Rirya already drunk at this point and blurt it out that she want Rudy and Aisha married. she didn't care about they're being brother and sister]
-Erinarize come coz she can't do her "man hunt" while she is pregnant[cliff participating in idiot trio party]. and get the feeling "this is just like when Paul marry Zenith, all woman that can't marry him drinking together"[though this time all of them already married and boasting about Rudy]. really like father, like son.
-Sylphy giving Erinarize a cup of liquor, at first she reject it since she is pregnant but Sylphy insisted saying that we can detox it[Roxy pu a tsukkomi "the usual Sylphy won't say that, but since she is already drunk all of her logic thinking is lost"
-Erinarize also drank and boasted about her cute granddaughter
-Sylphy protesting about why Erinarize teaching Roxy all her consumate technique but didn't teach her granddaughter anything[apparently she also want to KOed Rudy on the bed]
-Erinarize saying that Sylphy is clumsy type and that what made Rudy really love her.
-they bickering for one hour and sleep[leaving Roxy the only one awake to give them detoxification magic]
-then she goes to sleep in her room alone
Quote:
yeah, she ready to lost her baby with that and that scene[Rudy trying to protect his family by challange him to fight and vice versa] mellowed Orusuteddo heart[he also lost his family to Hitogamo], and that convinced him that Rudy could become his strongest ally

Spoiler for Leo:

Spoiler for apostle:
Old 2014-04-07, 21:28   Link #296
kazzuya13

Quote:
-Ellis being jealous of Sylphy wife power[it's over 9000], since she basically cute, smart, [saint] class magician at least, can cook, the exact opposite of Ellis even in term of their figure
-Roxy acting as middle man so a carnage won't broke out
-they start telling each other their story of how they meet Rudy[till midnight]
-Rirya come bringing midnight snack for them
-Sylphy asking Rirya to join them, Rirya then bring Zenith to participate
-Rirya tell story about baby Rudy, then all of his wifes know that Rudy already pervert since he is still a baby[apparently Rirya being scared of baby Rudy already become happy memory]
-and she complaining again about why Rudy didn't give Aisha his Love
-Roxy says that didn't Rudy caring Aisha?
-Rirya said not brotherly love, but love as man to woman[yeah believe me Rirya already drunk at this point and blurt it out that she want Rudy and Aisha married. she didn't care about they're being brother and sister]
-Erinarize come coz she can't do her "man hunt" while she is pregnant[cliff participating in idiot trio party]. and get the feeling "this is just like when Paul marry Zenith, all woman that can't marry him drinking together"[though this time all of them already married and boasting about Rudy]. really like father, like son.
-Sylphy giving Erinarize a cup of liquor, at first she reject it since she is pregnant but Sylphy insisted saying that we can detox it[Roxy pu a tsukkomi "the usual Sylphy won't say that, but since she is already drunk all of her logic thinking is lost"
-Erinarize also drank and boasted about her cute granddaughter
-Sylphy protesting about why Erinarize teaching Roxy all her consumate technique but didn't teach her granddaughter anything[apparently she also want to KOed Rudy on the bed]
-Erinarize saying that Sylphy is clumsy type and that what made Rudy really love her.
-they bickering for one hour and sleep[leaving Roxy the only one awake to give them detoxification magic]
-then she goes to sleep in her room alone

yeah, she ready to lost her baby with that and that scene[Rudy trying to protect his family by challange him to fight and vice versa] mellowed Orusuteddo heart[he also lost his family to Hitogamo], and that convinced him that Rudy could become his strongest ally

Spoiler for Leo:

Spoiler for apostle:
Who is Erinarize and Leo again?
Old 2014-04-07, 22:12   Link #297
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Who is Erinarize and Leo again?
-Sylphy Grandma, Paul exLover[they're become enemy when Paul decided to marry Zenith] and make a truce in chapter 12[Paul get very shock when he hear "your grandchild is also my grandchild" which make Paul, and now Cliff wife

-Leo ---> divine Beast from Durodia[in chapter 4], originally Rudy want to summon strong guardian deity,he inserted criteria like Noble, strong, dignified, could protect his family from any danger from hitogami. and he accidently summon Arumanfi, and almost made Arumanfi goes berserk and kill him [coz of term of contract in which basically close to slavery] if not for Ellis menacing presence there. then he trying to summon again after he got some advice from Pergius. this time he try to imagine dtrongest beast[Lion=king of beast], he try to summon king of beast in that world, but then wondering whether there lion in that world. when the summonning process completed what materialize in front of him is lion of that world[divine beast from Durodia] which is actually a dog. Giraud seeing him immedietly show his belly[surrendered] while Beat become silent[since it's demonic plant]. and Rudy decided to named him "Leo" since he want to summon Lion of that world but instead summoning divine beast=dog. Leo favourite person is Roxy in which he often quarreling with Rudy about licking her crotch
Old 2014-04-08, 04:08   Link #298
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnine View Post
leo favourite person is roxy in which he often quarreling with rudy about licking her crotch
whut the..??!!
Old 2014-04-08, 04:16   Link #299
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
whut the..??!!
yeah you didn't read it wrong. Rudy get angry at Leo and say "I'm the only one who can lick that place" which embarassed Roxy, then Leo back off only to lick her again the next day
Old 2014-04-08, 07:58   Link #300
kazzuya13

Did they discuss Rudy's antics in the woman party like his Sacred and most worship artifact in his youth (Roxy's Panty)

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel