Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2013-11-10, 05:02   Link #281
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I collect ship girls, so I keep one of each, then use duplicates for modernization. Also destroyers are almost universally required for Expeditions, so you will have to keep at least 12-16 even if you're not up to collecting. Then there's 3-2...

... Actually I think I have every destroyer girl aside from the ones added during the Yamato event the other month, and NONE of them below level 10.
What would the card limit then? Is it the 100 (the line above the resources limit)?

If it's so, maybe it really is enough to keep one card each (and maybe if it's rare, 2)
Old 2013-11-10, 05:12   Link #282
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I think it increases the higher your level goes, but you CAN add to it via premium item in the item shop.
Old 2013-11-10, 05:22   Link #283
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Considering Japanese banking system, it's probably too difficult to do so... My room will forever look like a storage rooms i guess, since you have to pay cash for the silver too?

Found the stars system strange btw, as i thought it increases to 2 when every card reached lvl 5. But then Isuzu when turned to Kai dropped to 1 star, while one of my destroyers is 2 stars at lvl 4.

With 3 midget subs in my team, currently a fair major amount of my damage was deal at night battle, which also fairly risky for my destroyer. 2.1 first node was a favourite place to farm though as got Hiyou and she's unopposed there. Just equip the team with another 2 AA (+Isuzu), so hopefully i can move down further node now
Old 2013-11-10, 05:35   Link #284
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

What? You can get silver from Expeditions, contained in the boxes that appear as extra item rewards.

Once you get two teams on rotation for Expedition, you'll have enough silver for furniture soon enough.

The stars you see just shows how close your ship is to maxing out its stats, by the way. Once it hits 5 stars, most of the time it means you can no longer use Modernization to improve its stats.
Old 2013-11-10, 06:16   Link #285
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

It seems I did things very differently to other people here.

I craft very early and get Kaga, Ise and Fusou. Completed 1-4 while my ships are less than LV10.
Then blitzing through Stage 2 and ended up grinding the first node of 2-4 (I can remodel Chitose & Chiyoda within a day here).
Don't have any problems with resources.
Enough to go sortie 12 times (for the daily quests, and not than I have time to play more anyway), do all practices and craft like 2-3 BBs per day (attempts, what I actually got are mostly CAs).
Hitenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 06:33   Link #286
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitenma View Post
It seems I did things very differently to other people here.

I craft very early and get Kaga, Ise and Fusou. Completed 1-4 while my ships are less than LV10.
Then blitzing through Stage 2 and ended up grinding the first node of 2-4 (I can remodel Chitose & Chiyoda within a day here).
Don't have any problems with resources.
Enough to go sortie 12 times (for the daily quests, and not than I have time to play more anyway), do all practices and craft like 2-3 BBs per day (attempts, what I actually got are mostly CAs).
Maybe you do get that bit of luck with those 3 BB and CV hence is much easier to brush through the earlier stage?

I am more or less stuck in 2-1 at this moment (probably can get through it, but there is no good reason too yet, maybe if 2-2 1st node is easier than 2-1?). When i finished 1-4, my party was also below lvl 10, but consisted of 1 CA, 1 CL and 4 DD

Still looking for a BB or carrier to house and take care my 4 DD daughters (+Isuzu now), as while Chikuma and Maya is decent now, they still pretty much stop-gap. Isuzu is a real problem through as she has been eating crit and taking like an hour to repair
Old 2013-11-10, 06:36   Link #287
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Still looking for a BB or carrier to house and take care my 4 DD daughters (+Isuzu now), as while Chikuma and Maya is decent now, they still pretty much stop-gap.
Maya has probably the lowest remodel level for Heavy Cruisers at 18, and what's more has the best AA stat among that ship type. Definitely a keeper, and needed for that quest too.

And yeah, I finally noticed that a the exp required for a ship to level up seems to be its current level x 100 exp. This was because, for SOME reason, Shigure showed exactly 2800 exp as she leveled up to 28.
Old 2013-11-10, 07:47   Link #288
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Got the gluttony Akari at last, should i let her feast on my bauxite?
Old 2013-11-10, 09:56   Link #289
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Gotten Zuihou, too bad I was actually trying for Akagi, Shoukaku, or Zuikaku, but on well, when you get lemons, make lemonade right?

Though the four or so tries before I got her pretty much nuked what remained out of my fuel and ammo after grinding. Going to have to focus on recouping resources for a day I suppose.
Old 2013-11-10, 10:52   Link #290
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Not sure about bauxite, but Akagi has been eating a lot on my steel supply , to repair her =/
Old 2013-11-10, 15:06   Link #291
Solmiki
Skybound

Has anyone here attempted E-1 yet?
Do you think my full fleet of low lvl BBs can do it?
Teitoku lv7 btw
Solmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 17:54   Link #292
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuyama View Post
Has anyone here attempted E-1 yet?
Do you think my full fleet of low lvl BBs can do it?
Teitoku lv7 btw
Most of us here did. However its something you still have to attempt with ships more than level 25 in average.
Old 2013-11-10, 19:58   Link #293
Rias

After much grinding, passed E-3. Definitely got lucky enough times to go on the south route enough times to get thru it. Avg fleet lvl 35.

However, that also ate up all my fuel/ammo, so I doubt I can grind enough E-4 to get Musashi.
Old 2013-11-10, 20:06   Link #294
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

How do you use that emergency bucket btw? And the instant heal (in case of being sunk( has to be equipped as a part of equipment slot?
Old 2013-11-10, 20:09   Link #295
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
However, that also ate up all my fuel/ammo, so I doubt I can grind enough E-4 to get Musashi.
Lucky. How about not playing for a few days, and focus on the two 4-hour expeditions on world 2? Both give good amounts of fuel, and resource regen is 60 per hour anyway.

Quote:
How do you use that emergency bucket btw? And the instant heal (in case of being sunk( has to be equipped as a part of equipment slot?
They take up a slot normally used for a weapon. Go to Customize, then choose which weapon to replace with Emergency repair.
Old 2013-11-10, 20:28   Link #296
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
They take up a slot normally used for a weapon. Go to Customize, then choose which weapon to replace with Emergency repair.
Same with the bucket as well?

Still getting pretty much all CA for crafting. I would have even prefer CL like Sendan to unlock third fleet. Or a BB.... But nope

Lvling up is still incredibly slow due to all these repairing gap. Not sure if i should push for Pvp for exp. Meanswhile steel is eaten up by Akagi, while bullet is more than abundance
Old 2013-11-10, 20:45   Link #297
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
Remember that you would still have to go through E5 if you want Musashi. At this point, steel is also a huge issue. E4 is not exactly worth doing it unless you really want i-8.
Quote:
Lucky. How about not playing for a few days, and focus on the two 4-hour expeditions on world 2? Both give good amounts of fuel, and resource regen is 60 per hour anyway.
The best way to grind fuel is a full commitment with exploration 3 and 5, as well as farming 2-3 with subs.
Quote:
Same with the bucket as well?
No, you use your buckets on the ships that are being repaired, either by selecting that option when you have a confirmation message for the repair process, or by clicking on that huge green cross icon on the right when the ship is already under repair process.
Quote:
Lvling up is still incredibly slow due to all these repairing gap. Not sure if i should push for Pvp for exp. Meanswhile steel is eaten up by Akagi, while bullet is more than abundance
Rushing in this game won't really be any good. Just put Akagi on the bench while you are still grinding with the rest of your ships.

Pvp is the best source of exp even if you lose the match, unless you are facing admirals who put low levels ship for the first 2 slots.
Old 2013-11-11, 10:56   Link #298
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Got six Destroyers at 30 now, Ooi and Kitakami at 40, so I think I'm going to round off with a few level 30 light and heavy cruisers before I make another try at E-2 on Thursday night. Sorely tempted to use a sub as a flagship to soak up the attacks of the nodes on the way, but none of my subs have 2 slots yet, and what's worse, no Turbines either.

I suppose I COULD sparkle everyone, but trying that's been somewhat hit or miss -- just need to get 2 straight MVPs, right? So why the heck whenever I try the 1-1 solo ship trick, nothing happens?
Old 2013-11-11, 11:02   Link #299
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Got six Destroyers at 30 now, Ooi and Kitakami at 40, so I think I'm going to round off with a few level 30 light and heavy cruisers before I make another try at E-2 on Thursday night. Sorely tempted to use a sub as a flagship to soak up the attacks of the nodes on the way, but none of my subs have 2 slots yet, and what's worse, no Turbines either.
Using subs for E2 isn't exactly viable because the map is saturated by DD, CL and CA, the former 2 will be able to dish out damage on your sub. If they aren't high level enough, you will be sent back to the HQ so many times it will not be as cost effective as it could be.
Quote:
I suppose I COULD sparkle everyone, but trying that's been somewhat hit or miss -- just need to get 2 straight MVPs, right? So why the heck whenever I try the 1-1 solo ship trick, nothing happens?
Your ship needs to be MVP¨twice within the same sortie, and you lose part of the MVP effect if you go in night battles.
Winning is not required as you still have MVP even if you have a C rank or lower.

So just send 1 ship in map 1-1 and push forwards without going in night battle. They cannot sink and they will have MVP anyway, so you will have sparkle 100% of the time unless you are unlucky enough to have your ship shot down to red damage with the first node (which is possible if you try to sparkle low level DD).
Old 2013-11-11, 11:03   Link #300
Azuma Denton
~AD~

There is rumour that some Heavy Cruiser sisters will get their Kai-ni upgrade on next maintenance...
Oh oh oh, who are they??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls