AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-04-16, 10:25   Link #261
Marina2

Yanfei on the same banner as Zhongli re-run is a win-win for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They teased an Inazuma unit at the end of the stream and tried to play it off as Baal/Raiden, but everything about her seems to be Yae instead.
Her name is Yae Miko (八重神子).
Old 2021-04-16, 15:55   Link #262
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Zhongli rerun with Yanfei first before Eula apparently. Also unclear to me if the new event lets you get Duona or just one constellation for her.
You can't get a constellation unless you already have the character.
Very underwhelming update for me.
Old 2021-04-16, 22:40   Link #263
Marina2

I think Serenitea Pot system (home building) will add a lot of thing for player to do in a long run.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/301815
Old 2021-04-22, 03:33   Link #264
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I think Serenitea Pot system (home building) will add a lot of thing for player to do in a long run.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/301815
I hope the housing system will be mobile user friendly for long time.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-25, 22:27   Link #265
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I need a clarification on the guaranteed pity pull.

So I pulled Hu Tao from her feature banner then stopped. After about 70+ pulls into the rerun of Venti's Banner I pulled Keqing. I pulled 47 more times during this banner after Keqing but stopped after getting Sucrose to C2 and decided to use her instead of Venti for my Anemo CC. I currently have more than enough to reach the 90 pity if necessary.

Since I got Keqing as a non-featured 5 star during Venti's Banner and have 47 already pulled past that, I assume I'm guaranteed Eula within the next 43 pulls on her banner?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-25, 22:57   Link #266
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Iirc the pity counter reset when you pull a 5*.
Old 2021-04-25, 23:50   Link #267
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Iirc the pity counter reset when you pull a 5*.
Yeah but since I have enough to make the 90th pull guarantee, and the previous 5* I got was Keqing, I'm assuming that the next 5* will be be the featured 5* character.
Old 2021-04-26, 00:27   Link #268
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I need a clarification on the guaranteed pity pull.

So I pulled Hu Tao from her feature banner then stopped. After about 70+ pulls into the rerun of Venti's Banner I pulled Keqing. I pulled 47 more times during this banner after Keqing but stopped after getting Sucrose to C2 and decided to use her instead of Venti for my Anemo CC. I currently have more than enough to reach the 90 pity if necessary.

Since I got Keqing as a non-featured 5 star during Venti's Banner and have 47 already pulled past that, I assume I'm guaranteed Eula within the next 43 pulls on her banner?
Yes that's correct. The guarantee carries over in every banner. If you pull in Eula's banner, you will get Eula guaranteed when you roll a 5 star.
I rolled Qiqi during Klee's banner and didn't roll again until Ganyu's banner so I got Ganyu guaranteed.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-26, 04:59   Link #269
GDB

Seconding belatkuro's "correct" response.

Also, don't forget soft pity kicks in at 76. So do your three 10-rolls, and if she wasn't in any of those, start doing singles (assuming you don't care about any of the other rate-ups on the banner).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-26, 05:26   Link #270
AnimeFangirl

I'm so paranoid I always do single pulls, from pull 0 to 70-whatever. Just in case I get the 5-star early. And indeed I got Venti around pull 60.
Old 2021-04-27, 23:30   Link #271
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Just rolled 50 wish.

I got Diluc, and Yanfei.

I lost my pity for Zhongli and Eula but I can't upset for this result.
Old 2021-04-28, 05:29   Link #272
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yanfei seems to play very well, and putting her on my Hu Tao team would make the squad a powerhouse. That said I don't wanna risk getting Zhongli before the 75 pull bonus and borking my Eula pull guarantee.
Old 2021-04-28, 22:21   Link #273
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Went ahead and riskes 20 pulls on the banner. Got C6 Noelle and C0 Diona. No Yanfei but Diona is a good replacement for Barbara, and at keast can get a guaranteed C1 in the next event.

C6 Noelle OTOH...
Old 2021-04-30, 21:14   Link #274
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yan Fei doesn't really work with Hu Tao because both are "main dps" in their actual gameplay approach. Swapping Yan Fei with another character constantly will be a huge detriment, similar how Klee is arguably not really optimized for sub/support.

Diona doesn't really work like Barbara, since Diona healing is pretty average or bordeline mediocre, but she is vastly more useful since her shield is pretty sturdy and can be used as a cleanse.

As for Noelle, she is by no mean as good as hyper specialized DPS characters, but she fulfill the niche of "unga bunga who hardly dies, deal above average damage on a very large radius and can heal herself and the team" with little to no effort if you invested her artifact properly.
In some cases, she is much better than other DPS because she doesn't need any specific reaction or setup required aside of batteries to deal with the lack of energy generation with her shield. My Noelle deal 17-22K crits per swing (38-40k crit for the barrier explosion) without any buff or elemental resonance, which is plenty enough for mobs and certain abyss floors.
Old 2021-05-01, 01:49   Link #275
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well Noelle doesn't matter anymore because I just pulled Diluc out of a single standard banner pull.

I'm a HuTao main so I have no idea where to put Diluc in my comp.
Old 2021-05-01, 05:07   Link #276
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Not really. Noelle and Diluc fill completely different role so having Diluc doesn't invalidate Noelle and vice versa. This is especially true when it comes to certain domain style event and Abyss. Otherwise, that's like saying Diluc invalidate other claymore users like Chongyun and Beidou, who are obviously used for completely different setup as well.
You shouldn't really put Diluc and Hu Tao together since, just like Yan fei and Hu Tao, Diluc purpose is to be the main dps of the party. The whole deal is that you should simply use Diluc for content where Hu Tao would usually struggle, like an abyss floor with Geo shield Mitachurls.

I doubt you are doing any abyss content for the moment, but you should really consider making 2 functional and independant teams for that. Also, at some point, using the same characters over and over again makes the game really stale.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2021-05-01 at 05:22.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-01, 16:58   Link #277
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Speaking Diluc which cryo character i should focus for his comp?
Kaeya, Chongyun or Diana?
Old 2021-05-01, 18:53   Link #278
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Kaeya. Chongyun is clunky for Diluc because you can't really melt properly with Chongyun's skill and Diluc burst, while Kaeya provides much better cryo application with both skill and burst.
Old 2021-05-01, 20:56   Link #279
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Kaeya. Chongyun is clunky for Diluc because you can't really melt properly with Chongyun's skill and Diluc burst, while Kaeya provides much better cryo application with both skill and burst.
How about Diona is she any good?

Luckily, I have been maining Kaeya this making easier build for me.
Old 2021-05-02, 07:58   Link #280
GDB

Diona works if you only want occasional melts. For example, if you used her as a healer/shielder with the option to do melts while your main reaction is vaporize (Xingqiu) or overcharged (Fischl).

Otherwise, you'll want Kaeya or Rosaria.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact