AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-09, 12:29   Link #261
Ghiest Cid

Do he have eternal youth? Will he stuck in the current age.?
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:33   Link #262
XFire
150% done

Update~

And damn, there's something wrong with this girls head. Using all three of her one-a-month skills to try and seduce him.
Old 2015-03-09, 12:42   Link #263
laclongquan

Not really.

IF we believe her, then it just mean she use ALL her might to get what she want, which is a great hunk to get her out of slavery pen.

To compare, it's like you use all your capability to get your dream girl choose you, sign the marriage form in Las Vegas, and receive the trust fund.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 13:06   Link #264
ChuckE
Provoker

Will he tell Arisa about his real level and abilities?
Old 2015-03-09, 13:08   Link #265
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

3 different Identity or maybe avatar???

Assasin Creed Liberation Anyone???
Old 2015-03-09, 17:22   Link #266
Cinocard

So, she used "never give up" on Satou 3 times, and they all worked, a 1/1000 probability? I know that's not the best thing to complain about in a fantasy novel, but still
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 17:26   Link #267
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Will he tell Arisa about his real level and abilities?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
So, she used "never give up" on Satou 3 times, and they all worked, a 1/1000 probability? I know that's not the best thing to complain about in a fantasy novel, but still
That just means that it's fated between them, that's how I figured
Old 2015-03-10, 00:36   Link #268
yari

I'm planning on reading this, but one question first

Is this guy a justice freak? Meaning does he go around challenging the world cause he thinks it's not right? I don't really like morally dysfunctional characters, but at the same time I also don't like justice-heads. I kind of had enough of characters like Naruto, Natsu, and Ichigo shouting all the same things
yari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 00:40   Link #269
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Except, none of the leads you mentioned are so-called "justice freaks", but rather reactionary heroes to an imposing threat.
Their motives were almost always to fight back approaching threat, and not be aggressive reformists.
Old 2015-03-10, 00:40   Link #270
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari View Post

Is this guy a justice freak? Meaning does he go around challenging the world cause he thinks it's not right? I don't really like morally dysfunctional characters, but at the same time I also don't like justice-heads. I kind of had enough of characters like Naruto, Natsu, and Ichigo shouting all the same things
No, not exactly. He's a calm and level-headed character. He doesn't challenge the world and force his sense of values on other people, but if there were people in front of him being attacked then he'd try to help them.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 00:41   Link #271
yari

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Except, none of the leads you mentioned are so-called "justice freaks", but rather reactionary heroes to an imposing threat.
Their motives were almost always to fight back approaching threat, and not aggressive reformists.

Hm, sorry don't know how to explain it properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
No, not exactly. He's a calm and level-headed character. He doesn't challenge the world and force his sense of values on other people, but if there were people in front of him being attacked then he'd try to help them.
Ah okay
Old 2015-03-10, 00:46   Link #272
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari View Post

Is this guy a justice freak? Meaning does he go around challenging the world cause he thinks it's not right? I don't really like morally dysfunctional characters, but at the same time I also don't like justice-heads.
He is basically an "ideal normal guy" morals wise, he can't stomach injustice per se; but she won't go out of his way messing other people lives for the sake out if (like, trashing a kingdom or goverment). He is perfectly aware that such acts can bring worse consequences to everybody involved rather than magically fixing things.

Think of him as this guy that donates some cents to every well care organization that he bumps into when walking on the street---- even if he is a little bit short of cash at the tim; that type of "nice guy".

He has his own moral code which he doesn't flaunt and he knows that he can't push it unto others; he is absolutely is not one of those silly stereotype that tries to change society or whatever after giving a poorly constructed speech about how humans can improve themselves and whatnot in every episode.
Old 2015-03-10, 00:49   Link #273
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

He does a lot of good to subtly change the society, but is very discreet. At best he's known for his philanthropist efforts running an orphanage.
Satou is capable of God-level feats, and could "magically" change the society if he deems it necessary, but he's very discreet and tries to minimize attention. He doesn't want to reform society (although he is probably capable of it), but he does try to shield those who come under his protection.

That's why he has so many under cover personas.
Old 2015-03-10, 00:53   Link #274
yari

Thanks guys. He seems to be a favorable mc

It seems that he being the strongest(?) turns me off a bit but I guess it reduces the nakama speeches haha

Seems great and I'll hope I like it
Old 2015-03-10, 01:03   Link #275
laon
Hantai

The way that he's not just an idealistic altruistic BS is one part of his charm imo. Too many shounen MC stereotype these days, mind that he's also not the other extreme where the MC has almost no moral left because of "suffering". I'd call him logical but not apathetic.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 02:23   Link #276
Mechatrill

Really, the worst thing I remember Hayato doing that wasn't played for laughs was
Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 10:07   Link #277
zippikay

3-6 is up

it's a messed up world when a yamato nadeshiko is considered ugly... looking forward to mc and lulu's interaction, he did intended to propose to lulu when they both turn 20ish
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 10:17   Link #278
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippikay View Post
3-6 is up

it's a messed up world when a yamato nadeshiko is considered ugly... looking forward to mc and lulu's interaction, he did intended to propose to lulu when they both turn 20ish
I thought he said when SHE'll become 20.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 11:00   Link #279
zippikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
I thought he said when SHE'll become 20.
well, they both about the same age physically
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 12:55   Link #280
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I love how fast this gets updated

LuLu must be a deep sleeper if their talking and jostling didn't wake her up.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring