AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-23, 19:46   Link #261
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Ishibumi is the master of surprising his readers. Because everything we know points to Sona falling for Ise, it's obvious she's going to fall for Saji.
Old 2014-04-23, 19:48   Link #262
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Exactly, thats the logic behind why she cant go out with him, so even if this is a thread to talk about possible members for the harem, there a limits for that; destroying friendship to add a girl would be the biggest mistake of this ln
I'm stating the obvious that some people didn't bother to check it you read the ln carefully and many time you will reach this conclusion

I also don't want saji become a tragic character because all is hardwork and reaching bb was all nothing ._. , if he indeed join rizevim issei might kill saji for real because he is far from saving all darkness have consume all those hate. This might cause issei another of those raynere heartache because he didn't save saji. So I don't know some hate saji but please remember saji is saji and issei is issei it's no use comparing the like issei clone or something ._. This in turn like you said earlier it will be huge mistake on ln author part ...... so because it might become apparent & boring because all female he will meet become his wives ._.

So I will try to object it due to reasoning I am stating the obvious if you didn't see the sideffect then ...... I will leave that to you all not me

I am and alway will be Sona x Saji, I admire saji not because he is issei clone because I really like him and don't want him become a tragic character

If that sona x issei happen I will drop the ln because its so boring and cliche >_< like I said earlier
Old 2014-04-23, 20:10   Link #263
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

@kusabireika & DOmus : i know what would happen if Sona would fall for Issei i voiced those same thoughts in the Archived Speculation & Theories thread but i completely forgot about the possibility of Saji getting captured by the other girls in Sona's peerage.

i know the chances of it happening are low bordering on when hell freezes over.
but i just hate the thought of a great character like Sona staying as a side-side character.
doesn't mean i hate Saji (cheap ass rating game...)
it's just that it seems waay more fun/interesting to have her switch to one of the main characters in Issei's harem.

if only Ishibumi had a Sona that isn't Sona but acts like Sona so i wouldn't care if Sona would end up with Saji... and then we could add the Sona clone that isn't Sona but has the personality of Sona to Issei's harem and everyone could be happy!...

there i think i voiced my desire for more Sona by repeating her name multiple Sona.
Old 2014-04-23, 20:15   Link #264
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
@kusabireika & DOmus : i know what would happen if Sona would fall for Issei i voiced those same thoughts in the Archived Speculation & Theories thread but i completely forgot about the possibility of Saji getting captured by the other girls in Sona's peerage.

i know the chances of it happening are low bordering on when hell freezes over.
but i just hate the thought of a great character like Sona staying as a side-side character.
doesn't mean i hate Saji (cheap ass rating game...)
it's just that it seems waay more fun/interesting to have her switch to one of the main characters in Issei's harem.

if only Ishibumi had a Sona that isn't Sona but acts like Sona so i wouldn't care if Sona would end up with Saji... and then we could add the Sona clone that isn't Sona but has the personality of Sona to Issei's harem and everyone could be happy!...

there i think i voiced my desire for more Sona by repeating her name multiple Sona.
Well there is serafall serious serafall is kinda good addition to issei harem I don't know why well it might because of the anime ._. Serafall serious mode in maou outfit not maou shoujo outfit

Also there is agares from rookie 4 who is sona clone I think without soft side XD
Old 2014-04-23, 20:21   Link #265
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Well there is serafall serious serafall is kinda good addition to issei harem I don't know why well it might because of the anime ._. Serafall serious mode in maou outfit not maou shoujo outfit

Also there is agares from rookie 4 who is sona clone I think without soft side XD
but the soft side is the best side! (i think i made a naughty pun here)
hmm... i doubt Agares is gonna pop up again though even if she's part of the rookie 4.
we haven't seen anything of her since then...
Old 2014-04-23, 20:27   Link #266
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I'm stating the obvious that some people didn't bother to check it you read the ln carefully and many time you will reach this conclusion

I also don't want saji become a tragic character because all is hardwork and reaching bb was all nothing ._. , if he indeed join rizevim issei might kill saji for real because he is far from saving all darkness have consume all those hate. This might cause issei another of those raynere heartache because he didn't save saji. So I don't know some hate saji but please remember saji is saji and issei is issei it's no use comparing the like issei clone or something ._. This in turn like you said earlier it will be huge mistake on ln author part ...... so because it might become apparent & boring because all female he will meet become his wives ._.

So I will try to object it due to reasoning I am stating the obvious if you didn't see the sideffect then ...... I will leave that to you all not me

I am and alway will be Sona x Saji, I admire saji not because he is issei clone because I really like him and don't want him become a tragic character

If that sona x issei happen I will drop the ln because its so boring and cliche >_< like I said earlier
I don't think Saji will do that even if Sona does fall in love with Ise. Its just that is what the evidence is pointing to. I analyze and that is what I came up with. I rather Sona fall in love with another guy than Ise if Saji is not the interest, but thus far, they are only two that pops in so far.

In retrospective, Sairaorg and Sona match together well, due to Sona's goal and Sairaorg raise to power. Sairaorg has the influence and power while Sona is the more highly intelligent. Its kind of a contrast if I may say myself.

I am kinda of going off topic, due to this being Issei's harem and not a pairing who goes with who thing.

Anyways lets leave it at that and go with another female.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 21:16   Link #267
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

okay so since we gotta let the Sona topic go for now.

did anyone else get weirded out when Akeno had S&M play with her dad?...
since i feel like this has never been discussed before...
im assuming since everyone has burried that memory deep deep inside them to never reveal itself again...
Old 2014-04-23, 21:45   Link #268
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
okay so since we gotta let the Sona topic go for now.

did anyone else get weirded out when Akeno had S&M play with her dad?...
since i feel like this has never been discussed before...
im assuming since everyone has burried that memory deep deep inside them to never reveal itself again...
Plz dont make me remember that, it was hilarious but at the same time creepy(and why from all of the side storys of that book, they had to make an illustration of that scene!!!?)
Regarding advance of the harem and current book, anyone knows how it when the contract with le fay??, do that contract gave us hints about a future confirmed member of the harem??
Old 2014-04-23, 21:52   Link #269
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Plz dont make me remember that, it was hilarious but at the same time creepy(and why from all of the side storys of that book, they had to make an illustration of that scene!!!?)
Regarding advance of the harem and current book, anyone knows how it when the contract with le fay??, do that contract gave us hints about a future confirmed member of the harem??
For me wishing that kiryu join issei harem even she doesn't know his real form
Old 2014-04-23, 22:34   Link #270
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
For me wishing that kiryu join issei harem even she doesn't know his real form
nooo, i don't want kiriyuu to corrupt our adorable asia any more then she already has!
Old 2014-04-23, 22:39   Link #271
jopjopjop

Quote:
Spoiler:
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 22:54   Link #272
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
nooo, i don't want kiriyuu to corrupt our adorable asia any more then she already has!
true but you know issei and kiryu female/male child is kinda xInfininty the pervert dragon hybrid it will be the end of the world if that the child is born an enemy to male and female and traps alike
Old 2014-04-23, 23:39   Link #273
Chris38

Quote:
true but you know issei and kiryu female/male child is kinda xInfininty the pervert dragon hybrid it will be the end of the world if that the child is born an enemy to male and female and traps alike
I don't think that pervertedness, can be considered as an inheritable trait

Furthermore ... we still don't know how much of Ise's dragon genetics can be passed to his children ... since, I think you would agree that Ise isn't a 'normal' dragon...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 23:53   Link #274
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Furthermore ... we still don't know how much of Ise's dragon genetics can be passed to his children ... since, I think you would agree that Ise isn't a 'normal' dragon...
True but if kiryu take care of children I have a feeling they will grow up being a pervert due to their mother
Old 2014-04-24, 04:03   Link #275
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Ise's physical body is made from great red's flesh molded into the same shape as his old body so definitely his children will inherit dragon genes but they would be born in the shape/appearance of a normal devil/half-angel
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:03   Link #276
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

@sunsengnim It seems I wasn't the only one disturbed by that scene and its illustration....

@DOmus Like jop said, but

Spoiler:

Anyway, I really wanna see how Rose is going to act with Ise from now on. If Matsuda and Motohama find out one of the teachers fell for him as well (not to mention the fact she lives with him), they won't be able to stand it anymore.
Old 2014-04-24, 10:35   Link #277
lived_1714

Could it be, in the future, when M&M have married already, the pervert trio has a dinner in a small restaurant. M&M ask Issei why did he marry Rias but the girls including Rosswiesse living with him, and Issei answers them that they work for Rias company, conveniently that his house has extra rooms for them to rent, so yeah.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 10:58   Link #278
Tbolt

Quote:
True but if kiryu take care of children I have a feeling they will grow up being a pervert due to their mother
Well Ise is able to create miracle's, so if Ise and Kiryu did have a child it would be the embodiment of perversion lol.

And about Saji and Sona in one of the spoilers it said Sona cried that Saji reached BB and saved the school but it wasn't because of any feelings of love.

I think the match will be Sairaorg and Sona but Sona will always be close to Ise, if I'm wrong I will be the first to admit it when we find out.

Saji may just finely realize that him and Sona are just not meant to be and seek a new path to romance.
Old 2014-04-24, 11:03   Link #279
aw454wtr

Ise x Kiryuu's child's abilities

Ultimate dress break - destroy everything attached to all females in field of view simply by thinking of it (no need to touch them)

Perverted transfer - transfers perversion energy to female target, increases their pervertedness to max

Bilingual 2.0 - not only be able to talk to breasts but can manipulate the thoughts of target to do his/her bidding
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 11:36   Link #280
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for contract:
black prince is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem