AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-10-30, 13:15   Link #2761
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i disagree that issei unlocked his full potential, if anything issei is barely starting whit his new body. from a biological point of view, issei is a baby, he was "born" again like a year ago, now that he awakened the power in his flesh he should start getting much better results from training like vali or ingvild do.

i dont think ophis is trying anything, if it happens it happens but i doubt this is out of ophis will. she practically blesses people accidentally and has all the forethought of an amoeba.
If you disagree it´s fine with me, but he has awakened all his powers. Ophis, GR and all of Ddragi´s powers.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-30, 13:32   Link #2762
Xuanwu

Since Issei still has two forms left according to Ishibumi's blog, one of them might be the full dragonification seen in EX which could be the real AxA that Ajuka mentioned. I think Ophis said Dragon Deification is Issei's final armour form so a full dragonification should happen for the actual AxA.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-30, 15:00   Link #2763
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

ExE is one new powerup incoming that will be unleashed during the tournament.
Old 2020-10-30, 15:30   Link #2764
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Since Issei still has two forms left according to Ishibumi's blog, one of them might be the full dragonification seen in EX which could be the real AxA that Ajuka mentioned. I think Ophis said Dragon Deification is Issei's final armour form so a full dragonification should happen for the actual AxA.
Well his next power-up will be Eros Engine witch I do not consider a power-up, because it will be a source to regulated the energy consumption of AxA.
Old 2020-10-30, 17:40   Link #2765
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

It's not Eros Engine.
Old 2020-10-30, 17:59   Link #2766
Xuanwu

It's possible Eros Engine will also boost Ryuuteimaru's power in addition to stabilizing it since it's the power of a Primordial God.

I think ExE will be used against Regalzeva; it's likely to be related to the Heavenly Breasts and I am not sure if Issei will use that in the eventual match against Vali.
Old 2020-10-30, 19:06   Link #2767
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well his next power-up will be Eros Engine witch I do not consider a power-up, because it will be a source to regulated the energy consumption of AxA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
It's not Eros Engine.
Please don't jump to conclusion before seeing it.
I don't recall Ishibumi saying that ExE will be a new form or power for Ise.
In fact AxA, to me itself wasn't a new form or power, it was more like Ise + Ryuuteimaru's power combined. Of course Ryuuteimaru got his powers from Ise, so basically it's Ise's power but Ryuuteimaru is still a separate being.
For all we know AxA & ExE is meant to be different from those power-ups on Ise's armor.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-30, 21:13   Link #2768
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
If you disagree it´s fine with me, but he has awakened all his powers. Ophis, GR and all of Ddragi´s powers.
he still can train his body, so he did not really reach his full potential which is what i mean. he is not going to suddenly get 10x times stronger, but he can still get stronger whit effort.
Quote:
true AxA will be dragon issei in armor, whit ryuuteimaru as weapon, and whit eros engine on his chest which will be a generator connected to the tits of his harem (?

then there is a potential form called FxF because at this point is obvious he is going to get one for every world. DxD is a dragon deification (thus a dragon deus), ExE maybe will be something he gets from chichigami, using the heavenly breasts and fusing it whit something else that is related to machines, and fadiru fedore will be a fedore and a katana that lets issei teleport behind people
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-31, 01:02   Link #2769
B214

Where are people getting all this idea of "true" AxA & ExE.
Old 2020-10-31, 01:23   Link #2770
saucerKing

i was joking, hence the "(?" at the end and the part whit his harem tits being connected to him. i doubt AxA will change, if anything he will get whatever ExE is supposed to be, probably another armor or something.
Old 2020-10-31, 01:34   Link #2771
Hakai

True AxA will be achieved by Ise transferring all his power in a switch princess doll.

Beams shot by its nipples will destroy galaxies.
Old 2020-10-31, 02:35   Link #2772
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Where are people getting all this idea of "true" AxA & ExE.
It's because Ryuuteimaru isn't supposed to be related to AxA as per Ajuka's statement in Volume 23. Issei also said he would use AxA Iater in the tournament and he was confused about Ryuuteimaru's evolution in Shin DxD 3.

It could be that Ishibumi changed his mind but I'd prefer a dragon form AxA to an asspull FxF form....
Old 2020-10-31, 04:45   Link #2773
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

No Ajuka said he will use ExE in the tournament. I said this two posts ago.
Old 2020-10-31, 05:07   Link #2774
saucerKing

we should really stop treating whatever ajuka says like some kind of gospel, he has been wrong about most things he said related to issei new forms. from how he obtained an stable DxD to AxA being his final form
Old 2020-10-31, 07:30   Link #2775
Xuanwu

It doesn't make any sense for Issei to unlock ExE in a tournament match; who's he going to use it against, Indra and Diehauser? AxA is already powerful enough to easily defeat both of them. It's gonna be an epic fail if ExE is used against either of them.

Plus, Issei only said he caught a glimpse of AxA in the bath in Volume 23 and that he would show it in the tournament, nothing about ExE. Assuming Issei vs Vali is the final match in the novel, it makes more sense for ExE to be used first against Regalzeva. It's not like Issei stands a chance against Regalzeva with only AxA anyway.
Old 2020-10-31, 08:17   Link #2776
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

According to the order, it should be ExE…AxA as the final answer doesn’t make sense. Beelzebub-sama seemed to think of something regarding ExE….

“In that regard, Former Governor Azazel-dono has already given an answer. But it is not yet time for it to appear before you. However, there will come a day when it shall appear before you.”

…It’s not time yet? Hmm — mmm, I wonder what it is. Maybe it will take some time. Beelzebub-sama said

“In any case, you should be able to awaken a glimpse of that power in this tournament. After all, this is a tournament where even god-class beings are participating, so common sense has been thrown out of the window.”

----

AxA will be 100% banned from being used in the tournament.
Old 2020-11-02, 16:25   Link #2777
bashkim1234

Why true AXA it is simple, because Ryuuteimaru manifested GR power which was dormant inside Ise. Now that Ise has awakened GR power AxA is properly going to change, because in volume 23 Ajuka explained why Ise cannot handle his DxD mode G,because Ophis power was splited into two beings and GR power was dormant inside body. Sure Ophis and lilth have to resonated this the last requirement for Ise. He has to master his true DXD mode.
ExE is the last form, that Ise is going to achieve thanks to the 12 heavenly breast and the Goodness from an other world.
Ajuks explained the idea of Eros Engine in order for Ise to regulated the energy consumption for Ryuuteimaru.
Old 2020-11-02, 16:33   Link #2778
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
he still can train his body, so he did not really reach his full potential which is what i mean. he is not going to suddenly get 10x times stronger, but he can still get stronger whit effort.

true AxA will be dragon issei in armor, whit ryuuteimaru as weapon, and whit eros engine on his chest which will be a generator connected to the tits of his harem (?

then there is a potential form called FxF because at this point is obvious he is going to get one for every world. DxD is a dragon deification (thus a dragon deus), ExE maybe will be something he gets from chichigami, using the heavenly breasts and fusing it whit something else that is related to machines, and fadiru fedore will be a fedore and a katana that lets issei teleport behind people
Ise has manage to awakened all of his potential, which is gained through Ddragi and the dragon gods.
It does not mean that he has reached his full potential.
Even Ise was not reborn with powers of Ophis and GR he would be strong in this context. Ise has achieved his alternative way of JD and yes it is not as powerful but a full mastered CxC heavenly dragon class, because Ise potential comes from his Boosted Gear and we now that Ddragi´s spirit reside in the Boosted Gear.
Eros Engine is not EXE (unknown Form) which Ise will have.
Old 2020-11-03, 09:52   Link #2779
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
It doesn't make any sense for Issei to unlock ExE in a tournament match; who's he going to use it against, Indra and Diehauser? AxA is already powerful enough to easily defeat both of them. It's gonna be an epic fail if ExE is used against either of them.

Plus, Issei only said he caught a glimpse of AxA in the bath in Volume 23 and that he would show it in the tournament, nothing about ExE. Assuming Issei vs Vali is the final match in the novel, it makes more sense for ExE to be used first against Regalzeva. It's not like Issei stands a chance against Regalzeva with only AxA anyway.
Well I think ExE will only appear in the final battle against Regalzeva as its still too early for it to appear as there's still the AxA which is still incomplete. And he still haven't even use in its full capacity.

I have a hunch that either AxA will be banned from the tournament or they will put some restrictions to it somehow in the tournament. Considering it's capability to destroy planet I'm sure Issei will not use it. True Dragon Deification should be enough for him to at least get into the finals but I could be wrong though.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-04, 06:57   Link #2780
B214

I feel like you guys already conclude that ExE will be something different from Eros Engine.