AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2016-04-05, 02:10   Link #2721
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Is it bad that iam hoping for Sunshine to fail just so they might re-activare Muse? I like some of the seiyuu, but nobody can replace my Mimorin.....
Have you seen Yuuki Yuuna? Mimori plays one of the bigger roles in that. If you like magical girl anime at all, I strongly recommend Yuuki Yuuna to you.

As for Love Live! and μ's, it's hard to see them getting their own anime again. μ's story was a good long one (2 one-cour tv shows and a movie) where every member was nicely developed and where almost everything wrapped up neatly with a pretty bow. There's also the fact, of course, that μ's seems to be moving on in real life as well...

Love Live! Seasons 1 and 2, and the Love Live! movie, are all so good and so well-received by the fans, that it's hard to see much reason to reboot it. Quick reboots usually happen because the original was disappointing, but that's certainly not the case here.

Maybe Sunrise will one day do a Love Live! Xenoglossia, featuring μ's, if you catch my drift. Such a show should be right up Sunrise's alley for obvious reasons. But I think our chances of getting such a show is higher if the "Love Live" brand shows it has strength beyond the original version.

So if you want more shows like Love Live!, and you want to see μ's in an anime show again, then it's probably best to support Love Live Sunshine. Not to mention that μ's might make a cameo appearance or two in Sunshine, you never know.
Old 2016-04-05, 02:32   Link #2722
Pen3

I am actually hoping for a 3rd season of Kamisama hajimemashita since there is only 3 chapters left in the manga. As for Aquors, i like You, but not her voice. My fav girl for now is probably Riko because she looks like MimoPai love child with some Kotori attitude thrown in... somehow.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 05:12   Link #2723
Nork22

Quote:
Is it bad that iam hoping for Sunshine to fail just so they might re-activare Muse? I like some of the seiyuu, but nobody can replace my Mimorin.....
That's a shame. Shukashu (Saitou Shuka) is adorable as she stumbles her way around during the Nico Streams.

Last edited by Nork22; 2016-04-05 at 05:24.
Nork22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 08:03   Link #2724
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Coming in dead last is Nico Nico Nii

Nico: "OI!!!"
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...18258&page=top

wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 08:33   Link #2725
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
So if you want more shows like Love Live!, and you want to see μ's in an anime show again, then it's probably best to support Love Live Sunshine. Not to mention that μ's might make a cameo appearance or two in Sunshine, you never know.
I didn't mean to come out 'that' negative. I will watch Sunshine for sure and will enjoy it, but never at the level of Muse. Mainly because of the seiyuu and character connections and so far i am not as attached with the seiyuu list. I have watched all of the Nico live that are available, but it still doesn't do it for me. It is hard to put into words, but i got hooked onto Uchii, Mimorin and Nanjo in the same early phase real fast. That and i also enjoy their works in other shows too, like 'Ultra Rare' with MimoNanjo and Milky Holmes with MimoSora.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 10:46   Link #2726
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
We can always hope for an A-Rise spin-off, and depending on how far the storyline runs parallel to Muse it might end with a message about persevering on from failure (when Muse wins the prelims in s2). It'd also be interesting to see if they're naturally sensual or if they worked to become sex bomb versions of the 2nd years
I was talking about Solo Live version of A-RISE members..

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 11:45   Link #2727
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
I was talking about Solo Live version of A-RISE members..
Oh. Well, Sunrise probably didn't have the budget to write more songs. Maybe Acquors' rival group can use that opportunity this time?
Quote:
My fav girl for now is probably Riko because she looks like MimoPai love child with some Kotori attitude thrown in... somehow.
I'm currently on a three way tie between the athletically outgoing You (looking like she's got the most meat on her bones certainly helps...), the wonderful DARK ANGEL Yoshiko (her intro is damn hilarious), and the elegant Japanese/French/Italian/American oujo in Mari who's off in her own world. The only voice I'm unsure on is Hanamaru; too deep for what they're going for
GANBARIMASU

Last edited by Akito Kinomoto; 2016-04-05 at 11:56.
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 14:16   Link #2728
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
The only voice I'm unsure on is Hanamaru; too deep for what they're going for
Yeah. I was expecting her to have sweet gentle voice instead of deep one..

Old 2016-04-06, 06:46   Link #2729
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...I just choked on my tea when I saw this. Well played, gunpla fans. Well played.
Old 2016-04-06, 08:13   Link #2730
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...I just choked on my tea when I saw this. Well played, gunpla fans. Well played.
AHAHAHAHAH! That's bloody brilliant
Old 2016-04-06, 12:02   Link #2731
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
NoZaku..!!

Old 2016-04-07, 23:11   Link #2732
Requiem-x
The slacking one

At last, I've finished the 2nd season (movie is still pending), and gotta say, while it's not 100% my thing, I can see where all the love comes from. It works pretty well as an SoL, and it definetly gets you to like at least some of the characters, if not all of them. As for me, s2 did make me more indecisive, specially after Nozomi's episode, which was surprisingly good, but after that final scene on the roof, Honoka barely gets ahead (Kotori and Umi are still very fine too), though I have to say Maki holding that big robot plush thing in the halloween episode was some of the cutest stuff in the show, besides Kotori and her alpaca love.

The one thing that didn't quite catch me was, well, the music. Not nearly enough variety for me, only songs that stuck with me were the one from the first live and the ED from S1. I'm aware there's more to LL than the anime, but still, a little more variety in the type of music would be appreciated.

On to better stuff, I did really enjoy how s2 got way more comedic moments (Eri doing a pose in episode 2 caught me off guard), even if some of them were pretty trollish (That dream!).

Honestly, I wouldn't mind more of muse, specially since I feel there's more fun to have with the characters (How the hell didn't it occur to Nico or anyone else to put cat ears on Rin?), but it was an enjoyable ride nonetheless, and it got pretty heartfelt at the end.

Now, after one last look at muse, it's the wait for sunshine! But first, to learn who the new girls are!
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 05:13   Link #2733
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
The one thing that didn't quite catch me was, well, the music. Not nearly enough variety for me, only songs that stuck with me were the one from the first live and the ED from S1. I'm aware there's more to LL than the anime, but still, a little more variety in the type of music would be appreciated.
Honestly, if you want variety, you have to look at the songs outside the anime.

Quote:
Now, after one last look at muse, it's the wait for sunshine! But first, to learn who the new girls are!
All you have to know is YOUSORO! and the cutest little devil Yohanne.
Old 2016-04-08, 12:24   Link #2734
areyoubaka

Quote:
Yes, incredibly so. You're essentially wishing for a group of 9 young girls new to voice acting to crash and burn in their first gig. They're fellow Love Livers and need our full support.
Old 2016-04-08, 13:38   Link #2735
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:

You didn't feel and feels for Snow Halation?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 14:01   Link #2736
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
It was a strong moment character wise, and I understand the song's value storywise, but it didn't really get stuck in my head, not even bits.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 16:01   Link #2737
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
It was a strong moment character wise, and I understand the song's value storywise, but it didn't really get stuck in my head, not even bits.
Well that's a rarity then, considering how much love the song has in the fandom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
Honestly, if you want variety, you have to look at the songs outside the anime.
This through a lot of the non-anime songs, solo songs, & subunit songs give the variety in song types.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 16:10   Link #2738
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Without trying to be rude.......I'd say yes, I mean if Sunshine fails and they DO bring back the Muse it would just look really bad and cheap after all the effort put into making their final performances the best it could be.
Not really if they set it few years into the future. Everyone can have a change of heart. It could especially work when 1st years get into 1st year if college.

Cause personally I have no interest in Sunshine. I'll watch it just cause I loved original and willing to give it a chance. But I have 0 expectations.
Old 2016-04-08, 17:53   Link #2739
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth;post5823234
Honestly, seeing it live in concert had more impact for me than the PVs, so I can understand his feelings about Snow Halation. Wasn't at any of their concerts, but did see them at Animelo and doing the colour change was magical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Not really if they set it few years into the future. Everyone can have a change of heart. It could especially work when 1st years get into 1st year if college.
Then you are missing the point. The franchise is promoting school idols, not college/university idols. And at that age, the girls may as well go pro, which goes against the spirit of the series. Plus I like to believe that some of the girls are now off to chase some new dream. Kotori especially since she wanted to go into fashion design.
Old 2016-04-12, 22:49   Link #2740
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I...suddenly feel a need to raid a bank so that I can pay a group of Spetsnaz to protect my Elicchi...

Also, for HNGGG factor nothing beats a cat, nyaa.

Tags
idol, music