AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-08-01, 21:01   Link #2601
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2794 View Post
Nobody think the tournament is just one giant trap to catch issei. Stated that issei and his teams flaws are becoming more obvious throughout the tournament, meaning their weaknesses are becoming exposed. Personally I think there’s a lot of people involved in some sort of catch issei scheme, and people we didn’t expect it to be. Azazel and Ajuka and the leaders in the dimensional gap mention starting the plan early, while sirzechs conviently isn’t around. Azazel mentions the problems of not being able to control great red meaning they have control issues in mind. I think that memphisto pheles, and ajuka have a master, student relationship and will betray issei, nakari and Bova will betray issei. Can see nakari becoming that annoying creep on ravel, he hates that girl forget her name for no reason as well. In zero as well Azazel leaves a document about the future to not speak the contents out but not destroy it as it could be useful to someone, rather contractdicting. Why does rias hair suddenly turn blonde for no apparent reason. Theres been hints about and quotes about people trying to capture issei like zekram capturing issei with his eyes, considering him vital. Ajuka panicked when shiva wanted issei. Can see a political conflict of Memphisto and ajuka wanting a liberal society, despite it being a bad idea and issei becoming the fall guy. Zetioucs mentions exciting times and mentions “free trade”. The arcs tittle is and the arc itself unusually long. The red dragon emperor of the blazing truth x white dragon emperor of the morning star, the true dragon (s) of kuoh academy. Brackets usually enclose unneeded extra information and well sometimes to show or quote things from a source where the person saying it is not the orgional. Basically I can see someone trying to take isseis place, personally I think it’s nakari, and he has some relationship with ajuka.
the fuc? man i have to do both, tell you to get a rest and lay down the conspiracies and applaud you for coming up whit this. no, there is no master plan to have issei be killed as a scapegoat and nakiri is not in a conspiration because ravel forgets his name and neither is bova, in fact i dont think ishibumi had a plan so... hidden at all

again i applaud you, because this almost makes me want to write this story myself if only because some of the things you mentioned legit could work as a chekovs gun.

10/10 tin hat theory, would conspire again. and share the meths bro
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 23:06   Link #2602
Itsmepatrick

The possibility of your theory happening is nonexistent.In short, it's impossible to happen .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 01:12   Link #2603
B214

The conspiracy is Ajuka is trying to create more heroes and find a hero better than Ise..
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 04:45   Link #2604
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2794 View Post
Nobody think the tournament is just one giant trap to catch issei. Stated that issei and his teams flaws are becoming more obvious throughout the tournament, meaning their weaknesses are becoming exposed. Personally I think there’s a lot of people involved in some sort of catch issei scheme, and people we didn’t expect it to be. Azazel and Ajuka and the leaders in the dimensional gap mention starting the plan early, while sirzechs conviently isn’t around. Azazel mentions the problems of not being able to control great red meaning they have control issues in mind. I think that memphisto pheles, and ajuka have a master, student relationship and will betray issei, nakari and Bova will betray issei. Can see nakari becoming that annoying creep on ravel, he hates that girl forget her name for no reason as well. In zero as well Azazel leaves a document about the future to not speak the contents out but not destroy it as it could be useful to someone, rather contractdicting. Why does rias hair suddenly turn blonde for no apparent reason. Theres been hints about and quotes about people trying to capture issei like zekram capturing issei with his eyes, considering him vital. Ajuka panicked when shiva wanted issei. Can see a political conflict of Memphisto and ajuka wanting a liberal society, despite it being a bad idea and issei becoming the fall guy. Zetioucs mentions exciting times and mentions “free trade”. The arcs tittle is and the arc itself unusually long. The red dragon emperor of the blazing truth x white dragon emperor of the morning star, the true dragon (s) of kuoh academy. Brackets usually enclose unneeded extra information and well sometimes to show or quote things from a source where the person saying it is not the orgional. Basically I can see someone trying to take isseis place, personally I think it’s nakari, and he has some relationship with ajuka.
I appreciate the originality of the thought. The tournament is only a medium to develop the power of every faction, making grow the stronger fighters and the Cooperation. A thing necessary after Trihexa’s disaster brought an important lost of power for every faction. With the possibility to find new talented people that until that moment no one knew them (shooting star).

I would say it is bringing the results hoped, taking in example issei. Only thanks to the match against Vidar and the future vs with Indra, he helped him with Amrita, brining issei from maou class to heavenly dragon class, brining back in life Ddraig. Now he has relationships with 2 young chief god as Vidar/Apollon, even Mahabali and Indra.

But even Rias with her Balor form, Kiba with booster, Xenovia, Rossweisse ecc.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 05:01   Link #2605
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

How bout we all hush before we start making up any conspiracy theories for a boob series lol
Old 2020-08-02, 05:20   Link #2606
Itsmepatrick

Nebiros are the ones who were more likely plotting something behind the scenes. They are also about to release the Malebranches as the conditions to released them are almost met rather.
Old 2020-08-02, 05:22   Link #2607
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Nebiros are the ones who were more likely plotting something behind the scenes. They are also about to release the Malebranches as the conditions to released them are almost met rather.
Which were the conditions? Gather every Longinus user?
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 07:57   Link #2608
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Yeah they are to be unsealed once all the Longinus Possessors have assembled which is already about to happen .
Old 2020-08-02, 15:47   Link #2609
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
that or get some strong guys to fight, IIRC the malebranche were not interested in the era of the civil war because there was no one to really fight (except maybe sirzechs and ajuka) so they probably wanted to fight the longinus since they are their counterparts.

even if we are missing two longinus there is not more than enough SG users to make things interesting like issei, vidar, vali and others
Old 2020-08-02, 16:10   Link #2610
Itsmepatrick

Well for sure Malebranche's will be delighted as their counterpart ( Longinus) increased in number.

But I wonder if there will be a three - way fight between the DxD Team (Longinus users in particular) and it's allied factions, Malebranche and the Evies.
Old 2020-08-22, 02:28   Link #2611
Lucidrago

I have a couple of predictions.

Sefaira was responsible for the unexpected arrival of Regalzerva's faction to DxD. She did it not only to save her world but also because she saw a vision that Regalzerva would meet his end on DxD. She has various abilities that allow her to see into the future and to look into other worlds and even travel between them. And Regalzerva was seduced by the prospect of facing strong opponents.

Seraselbes has machine beings serving under her like her brothers but at the same time recruits powerful and talented females from other worlds to join her faction as long as they pledge total allegiance to her. She has them adopt her name as their own and allows them to work on her behalf in other worlds. Sefaira joined Seraselbes' faction in order to save her world from extinction.

The Etouldes being spirits explains the reason why the Evies can't defeat them as their attacks being mostly of a purely physical nature(no magic, aura, etc.) is ineffective against the Etouldes.

Haz Ilyus will be leaking info to the supernatural factions of DxD(through Ajuka, Vidar, Apollo, and Mephisto Pheles) in order to preserve DxD as much as possible before Melvazoa arrives and to prevent Regalzerva and his faction wiping out the world prematurely.

Thesecondaryit goal ot the Evies taking over worlds is to discover methods to destroy the Etouldes once and for all. But Regalzerva and his faction being battle maniacs set them back very often as they kill everything before they can get any useful research and cause so much collateral damage and destroy so much useful info the Evies could possibly use to defeat the Etouldes.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-22, 08:26   Link #2612
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I have a couple of predictions.

Sefaira was responsible for the unexpected arrival of Regalzerva's faction to DxD. She did it not only to save her world but also because she saw a vision that Regalzerva would meet his end on DxD. She has various abilities that allow her to see into the future and to look into other worlds and even travel between them. And Regalzerva was seduced by the prospect of facing strong opponents.

Seraselbes has machine beings serving under her like her brothers but at the same time recruits powerful and talented females from other worlds to join her faction as long as they pledge total allegiance to her. She has them adopt her name as their own and allows them to work on her behalf in other worlds. Sefaira joined Seraselbes' faction in order to save her world from extinction.

The Etouldes being spirits explains the reason why the Evies can't defeat them as their attacks being mostly of a purely physical nature(no magic, aura, etc.) is ineffective against the Etouldes.

Haz Ilyus will be leaking info to the supernatural factions of DxD(through Ajuka, Vidar, Apollo, and Mephisto Pheles) in order to preserve DxD as much as possible before Melvazoa arrives and to prevent Regalzerva and his faction wiping out the world prematurely.

Thesecondaryit goal ot the Evies taking over worlds is to discover methods to destroy the Etouldes once and for all. But Regalzerva and his faction being battle maniacs set them back very often as they kill everything before they can get any useful research and cause so much collateral damage and destroy so much useful info the Evies could possibly use to defeat the Etouldes.
pretty sure the story made it evident sefaira was not in DxD out of her own will and has little to no idea what is going on aside of the evies searching for her which probably has more to do whit the fact that she seems very important to them than future sight.

the evies seem rather knowledgeable of things like magic though? they even outright built trough technology shields that can block magic attacks so them lacking methods to destroy the evies just because they are spirit does not make much sense. i think its more likely the evies lasted so long because they are to magic what the evies are to technology, that is they are leagues above DxD beings.

that makes sense, at least more sense than the current motivation they have right now of simply destroying all organic life forms for the hell of it. lets hope we get a real reason for them genociding organic life, like that since most of them are machines they cant use magic and their technology can only do so much so biological life forms could grow dangerous to them if left alone. or maybe the evies are a bunch of machine supremacists who simply think organic life forms are disgusting but lets hope melvazoa its not another villain whose only motivation is either racism or a good battle.
Old 2020-08-22, 09:20   Link #2613
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
pretty sure the story made it evident sefaira was not in DxD out of her own will and has little to no idea what is going on aside of the evies searching for her which probably has more to do whit the fact that she seems very important to them than future sight.
Except Sefaira specifically translated her planet's name (which couldn't be done if she didn't understand their language) and said it's likely her existence will bring Planet DxD danger (meaning she knew coming to DxD will bring them danger) So she most definitely did learn of DxD beforehand and chose to go there.
Old 2020-08-24, 00:07   Link #2614
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Except Sefaira specifically translated her planet's name (which couldn't be done if she didn't understand their language) and said it's likely her existence will bring Planet DxD danger (meaning she knew coming to DxD will bring them danger) So she most definitely did learn of DxD beforehand and chose to go there.
she never mentions DxD world by name though (which is impossible btw, since it got named by regalzerva after he arrived)? she just said that her presence would bring danger to their world... which is probably because she knows they will go after her. she couldve arrived at naruto world or in the marvel universe and that would not change, she knows wherever she is its not her world and a bunch of invaders will go after her, nothing so much as implies she arrived at DxD at her own will and she knows they are in danger because she knows of her own importance
Old 2020-08-24, 01:44   Link #2615
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Like I said: "specifically translated her planet's name".
She literally said: "I’m from a world that’s called [Fadiru Ferdora] in your language". If she didn't know about DxD, she'd never have been able to translate her language into theirs.
Old 2020-08-24, 02:19   Link #2616
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Like I said: "specifically translated her planet's name".
She literally said: "I’m from a world that’s called [Fadiru Ferdora] in your language". If she didn't know about DxD, she'd never have been able to translate her language into theirs.
she is the miko of a leader of the evies, the race we know for a fact destroyed hundreds of worlds so she probably is perfectly aware of other worlds existing. is it a stretch to think that whatever language devils speak is a language already encountered in a previous world? not to mention "fadiru ferdora" has literally no meaning in any known language nor any place whit such name exists on records so she didn't translate anything really. she knows the locals language, big thing, she is associated whit a race which conquers worlds for the lulz so being polyglot is pretty much a perk of the job and we have no reasons to believe DxD language is in any way completely unique and incomparable to any other in existence.
Old 2020-08-24, 10:15   Link #2617
godz

"Then, the humanoid and elliptical-shaped creatures moved.

【#$&@?¥~=$=%$?~**#+¥】

Such a mysterious...sound? A voice-sounding thing could be heard. Thereupon, the humanoid turned its face to the elliptical-shaped creature.

【?&¥@+/=~!%】

The humanoid said something to the elliptical-shaped creature...? They could only perceive it like that... A completely unfamiliar sound. Even to Kuroka, who understood every language due to being reincarnated into a Devil—

"I completely can't understand what they are saying."

It was the same for the half-Human, half-Devil Vali. He couldn't understand what these mysterious bodies were saying. He couldn't hear a familiar language. Rather than that, ​that elliptical-shaped creature spoke like an individual...? After that, the two bodies started conversing with their peculiar sounding voices.

【\>=*e, &#a-, a-, a-, Cha...nn...el..this, i-i-is good?】

What!? It let out a voice they could understand. It was in English. Every member here understood English. The humanoid finally said in a language they could understand.

【The shared language of this planet should be working.】

The humanoid said looking in the direction of the elliptical-shaped being. "

apparently they can be adapted to languages and they chose to adapt to English.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 04:01   Link #2618
Itsmepatrick

Most likely Has Ilyus will plan to contact and talk to Leaders like Ajuka and Chief gods to maybe negotiate but this will be foiled by the battle maniacs [ Devastator Order ] . Correct me if I'm wrong I remember Haz Ilyuz plan to preserve the [ Draconic Deus ] until the main force arrive which is 30 years later.
Old 2020-08-26, 05:30   Link #2619
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Haz Ilyus' plan is that yes
Old 2020-08-26, 05:45   Link #2620
saucerKing

i dunno, regalzerva does not strike me as a smart guy so if anything he and his goons will likely end up reinforcing haz point that they need his help to stop regalzerva