Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-11-18, 07:38   Link #241
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I read a comment on Gogoanime.com that Toyotaro or Toriyama might be wanting to bring back the Saiyans' tails. I wonder if it's true. I want to see Goku and Vegeta get something like a Super Oozaru form (Oozaru turned Super Saiyan) so I hope it's true. If Goku can learn to control himself in his Oozaru form, that'd be good.
That would be bad. I would have prefer that SSB Oozoru are exclusive move for Vegeta and UI for Goku.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 07:43   Link #242
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, IMO Goku needs to be able to control his Oozaru form. Vegeta can control his, so he should be able to help Goku. Not to mention that when Gohan transformed after looking at the artificial moon Vegeta had created during his fight against Goku, Goku was able to talk to Gohan telepathically and help him direct his attacks towards Vegeta only. Goku might be able to do something like that with himself, too, if he can still use his mind at least a bit when he's in Oozaru form.

But this won't mean anything if Goku and Vegeta don't somehow get their tails back at some point. So we'll have to wait and see.
Old 2017-11-18, 07:57   Link #243
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Well, IMO Goku needs to be able to control his Oozaru form. Vegeta can control his, so he should be able to help Goku. Not to mention that when Gohan transformed after looking at the artificial moon Vegeta had created during his fight against Goku, Goku was able to talk to Gohan telepathically and help him direct his attacks towards Vegeta only. Goku might be able to do something like that with himself, too, if he can still use his mind at least a bit when he's in Oozaru form.

But this won't mean anything if Goku and Vegeta don't somehow get their tails back at some point. So we'll have to wait and see.
Why would you want Goku and Vegeta share the same skill sets so badly? At this point, I would prefer that Vegeta is not a carbon copy of Goku or lesser Goku.
Old 2017-11-18, 08:55   Link #244
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They're both pureblood Saiyans from Universe 7. And they were both able to train their tails so that they wouldn't be a weakness for them. And their power sets are pretty similar aside from Goku being able to use Super Saiyan 3, Kaiouken and Ultra Instinct. And actually, if my theory about Ultra Instinct is correct, Vegeta will also become able to do that eventually.

Remember how Whis said that they have to be able to let their bodies move before mind thinks? And how he said that even Beerus can't do it perfectly yet? And what we were told about Ultra Instinct is that it's a state even a God of Destruction can't easily reach. That coupled with how Goku was moving while he was in that state made me form this theory. Goku was moving based on instinct. The state is also called "Ultra Instinct". And what Whis said about moving before your mind thinks of the movements also sounds a lot like instinct. You see where I'm going with this, right?

Goku managed to do it. Vegeta should be able to at some point as well.
Old 2017-11-18, 09:16   Link #245
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
They're both pureblood Saiyans from Universe 7. And they were both able to train their tails so that they wouldn't be a weakness for them. And their power sets are pretty similar aside from Goku being able to use Super Saiyan 3, Kaiouken and Ultra Instinct. And actually, if my theory about Ultra Instinct is correct, Vegeta will also become able to do that eventually.

Remember how Whis said that they have to be able to let their bodies move before mind thinks? And how he said that even Beerus can't do it perfectly yet? And what we were told about Ultra Instinct is that it's a state even a God of Destruction can't easily reach. That coupled with how Goku was moving while he was in that state made me form this theory. Goku was moving based on instinct. The state is also called "Ultra Instinct". And what Whis said about moving before your mind thinks of the movements also sounds a lot like instinct. You see where I'm going with this, right?

Goku managed to do it. Vegeta should be able to at some point as well.
That is what I had been saying. I want Vegeta to have his own unique skillset instead of having same skill set with Goku. I don't want Vegeta to be Lesser Goku, and I think SSB Oozaru should be Vegeta's exclusive mode. I kinda tired with whole "What Vegeta can do, Goku can do it even better".
Old 2017-11-18, 09:28   Link #246
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Vegeta said in the manga there's nothing Goku can do that he can't. If we ignore Super Saiyan 3 and Kaiouken, he's actually right.
Old 2017-11-18, 09:41   Link #247
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Vegeta said in the manga there's nothing Goku can do that he can't. If we ignore Super Saiyan 3 and Kaiouken, he's actually right.
Vegeta doesn't know Instant Transmission.
Old 2017-11-18, 10:08   Link #248
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He was talking about the power-ups. Even Vegeta knows he doesn't know how to every single technique Goku has, but he still said that.
Old 2017-11-18, 10:21   Link #249
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Still, Vegeta has something that Goku doesn't possess which is to act as parents. We know that Vegeta far surpassed Goku in terms of parenting since he and others deemed Goku as the "Worst father in the history"
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 10:30   Link #250
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We're talking about them as martial artists here. But if you really want to go there, then okay.

Goku may be a bad father, but it's mainly because he's too dumb to realize how to be a better father. It's the same reason he doesn't know how to be a better husband and why he doesn't know that he should kiss Chi-Chi. But notice how, when Ribirianne asked him what he'd wish for, he said he doesn't know yet but that he might wish for something for Gohan or Chi-Chi or to find a strong to fight against? He at least does try to be a good father and husband.
Old 2017-11-18, 11:07   Link #251
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, maybe someone will create another doujin like Yamcha's... But this time, the mc will reincarnated as Goku...
Old 2017-11-18, 11:39   Link #252
DragonOsman
Dragon King

To fix Goku's mistakes?
Old 2017-11-18, 12:17   Link #253
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
We're talking about them as martial artists here. But if you really want to go there, then okay.

Goku may be a bad father, but it's mainly because he's too dumb to realize how to be a better father. It's the same reason he doesn't know how to be a better husband and why he doesn't know that he should kiss Chi-Chi. But notice how, when Ribirianne asked him what he'd wish for, he said he doesn't know yet but that he might wish for something for Gohan or Chi-Chi or to find a strong to fight against? He at least does try to be a good father and husband.
Or he could revive the fallen universe but he chose not to do so. At least Vegeta thought of using the dragon ball to revive Universe 6 if he win.

But my point is, I just don't want Vegeta to be Lesser Goku. I want him to have unique form or mode that Goku cannot use or achieve it.
Old 2017-11-18, 12:44   Link #254
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Even Vegeta initially refuses to participates in any fights until Bulma gave birth to their daughter. At least in the term of teaching despite Vegeta is more violent, he is after all a good teacher for Saiyans. Goku in the other hand seeks more challenges than Vegeta does since Vegeta's true rival is only Goku.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 15:21   Link #255
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Sixth: Goku said he was still unsure of what his wish would be, but that it might be something for his family or maybe to fight an opponent stronger than any he's faced before. The latter wish is already granted (it's Jiren).

But knowing Goku, if he made a wish to bring back one or more of the erased universes, he'd wish to bring back all of the universes erased during the tournament. Reason: "I just don't want to lose the chance to fight all of those strong guys! And getting to train Kale and Caulifla would be good.". He wants nothing more than to fight stronger and stronger opponents and he also feels like he wants to help Caulifla become stronger because he sees potential in her. Even said she can become a Super Saiyan 3 soon. But like he said to #17, he also can't stand it when innocent people are being hurt or erased. I think this is why he's fighting for Universe 7 in the tournament and also why he saved the Earth so many times.

All Vegeta wants is to meet more Saiyans and to try to be stronger than Goku. As well as being a better husband to Bulma and a good father to Trunks (and now Bulla). Goku is aiming higher than that, at least as a martial artist.
Old 2017-11-30, 09:52   Link #256
Sixth
Hu Tao

The heck is S-cell?

Old 2017-11-30, 11:14   Link #257
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, what are S-Cells? I want to know more.

But if this is all true and that Yamoshi guy existed, how come the Saiyans don't know about him but the Namekians and apparently even Frieza (to some extent, perhaps?) know?

But yeah, the "true form of a Saiyan" that Kale turned into is different from the "Legendary Super Saiyan" that became the start of the legend. Though it's interesting how that same guy also became the first Super Saiyan God.
Old 2017-11-30, 11:34   Link #258
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Where does all this come from? This sounds really far-fetched
Old 2017-11-30, 11:40   Link #259
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Where does all this come from? This sounds really far-fetched
Toriyama's latest interview.

Now the existence of Super Saiyan Rage Trunks make sense.
Old 2017-11-30, 11:41   Link #260
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, so that's where it's from. Thanks, Sixth.

But really, Rage may be similar to LSS, but I don't think it's the same thing. It's still not confirmed what the heck that was.

Tags
donkan mc