AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-03-14, 04:12   Link #241
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Uh, why would you care about that? The Chrom VS Ephraim fight practically dominated the fanbase anyway what with the amount of fan art it got.

Anywho, anybody recklessly gachaing like hell for Eliwood's dragon waifu? I already blew over 40 orbs - 20 saved up plus 20 from the rewards - but I still couldn't get her.
Old 2017-03-14, 06:56   Link #242
mickbis

This new batch is really good

Ninian is a Manakete with Dancer ability and Dragon Res/Def +6 buff ! still she isn't sturdy or hit hard enough to fight those Falchion user
sadly as a Tiki user I didn't get her T_T

Lucius the trap priest has "Pain" inflict 10 damage after combat to the target
and +5hp passive and Martyr pretty tanky and heal a lot of hp
maybe he can become S tier healer
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 09:16   Link #243
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

69 orbs of pulling blue resulted in a 5* Catria. Not a Ninian though.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 09:53   Link #244
Westlo
Lets be reality

Blew 30 orbs trying to get Ninian, no go... best I got was a 4 star Male Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The official staff is doing a pretty good right now of making people hate Lucina.
Yep, she has so many haters right now, it's like a drop of water in the ocean.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 10:45   Link #245
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

80 orb and no SSR..... Granted, I only pull on blue and green(because I only want ninian from current focus and I lack green SSR) so it's not the most efficient roll, but...

Also, as much as I enjoy this game a lot, I'm really wary of the upcoming skill inheritance feature... it really has the potential to break the arena into unplayable contents where only whales will survive, and this game currently really lack content beside arena for non-whale with the current orb rate.
Old 2017-03-14, 12:02   Link #246
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Anywho, anybody recklessly gachaing like hell for Eliwood's dragon waifu? I already blew over 40 orbs - 20 saved up plus 20 from the rewards - but I still couldn't get her.
I was going to if she was green, but as a blue unit she's strictly inferior to Azure. With a possible exception to a +Speed/-Atk or -Res nature.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 16:52   Link #247
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Depending on the restrictions they (don't) put on skill inheritance, I can easily see the game balance break apart. If the Arena becomes out of the question, then there really will be nothing left to do.

Quote:
Uh, why would you care about that? The Chrom VS Ephraim fight practically dominated the fanbase anyway what with the amount of fan art it got.
Yeah, there are people that even say that Chrom vs Ephraim was the final match and Ephraim vs. Lucina is the real exhibition match. However, not only does that not mean anything about that, but you can also say it was more pronounced after such a good match.
Oh, and why would anyone care that the contest is being rigged by the administrators? I hope you don't need someone to answer that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yep, she has so many haters right now, it's like a drop of water in the ocean.
All I said was that the number increased, not how many. What could you be talking about?
Oh, and I love the comparison. I'm fine with such laxness though. It's not my house that is burning, after all.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2017-03-14 at 17:31.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 22:16   Link #248
shadow1296

Quote:
The Chrom VS Ephraim fight practically dominated the fanbase anyway what with the amount of fan art it got.
Not surprising that was like an actual fight with how close it was, with lucina it was like a guy who has one shot there way through the entire tournament with chrom and ephraim was like 2 warriors of equal skill dooking it out with neither truly getting an edge over the other till finally one stands victorious
Quote:
yes i have didn't think i would actually would roll but haven't gotten her
Old 2017-03-15, 00:52   Link #249
Tenzen12

I did roll 2x20 but not for Ninian. If I wanted blue dragon I would promote Nowi instead Sareena. I didn't get her and neither of healers I was actually aiming for.
Old 2017-03-16, 05:45   Link #250
mickbis

The inherit skill are here
so many useless character can become S tier now with right skill...
but I'm still stuck looking for a right B slot for my Yuria
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 08:09   Link #251
GDB

I'm torn on this update. On the one hand, the rich get much richer. On the other, f2p can theoretically make their few good units much better, assuming they can get enough feathers to actually raise their sacrifices to 5-stars to transfer the skills. And all things considered, at least this lets people use characters they like rather than just the outright "best" units.

Though it still gives a noticeable advantage to units with legendary weapons since they essentially get a 4th passive that can't be transferred.
Old 2017-03-16, 12:55   Link #252
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It doesn't really affect the rift between those who pay a lot and those who don't assuming their matchmaking critera put a lot of consideration the skills in a given team.

I wouldn't be surprised that someone who doesn't really use that system will be matched against players who don't abuse that mechanic either.
At the very least, it makes characters that are deemed garbage much less so, assuming you have kept fodders.

I'm actually surprised that the limitations are barely present.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-03-16 at 13:26.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 14:41   Link #253
GDB

The problem comes from people who get lucky pulls or pay a little (comparatively) but retain similar BST values. Suddenly f2p players are getting wrecked by those who tossed in $100 or whatever while the true whales battle it out way above. At least until they revamp the arena matchmaking criteria in April. Then hopefully it'll consider inheritance and such.

The weird part is how very NOT Fire Emblem this is. Usually you don't want to lose your units (except in Shadow Dragon), but here they encourage it.
Old 2017-03-16, 18:51   Link #254
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I thought there would at least be a weapon limit or something, but the only limit set are certain skills for certain colors/movement types... which is really, really lenient.
That's like if every Pokemon could learn every move and every TM.

On a lighter side, that makes characters lose their unique characteristics (for instance, Setsuna, whose stats suck but had interesting skills, is now pointless, usage-wise).
On a heavier side, that means people who really have money (to waste) can get multiple Takumi and Hector and transfer their stupid 1~2 range skill to everyone. And the other OP skills too. The only real thing to do in this game, the Arena, can easily turn into a hellhole. That said, someone who uses that much money rather should be... praised? and besides, Zelda is out. Monster Hunter comes out this week. If the worst comes, there are already paths of escape (*stares at the fact every character can get the path skills and facepalms*)

*Don't know the English name for the path skills, the one that allows movement of characters to another character based off their or user HP

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-03-17, 11:03   Link #255
IceHism

This skill inheritance system is so great

Man I don't know if I want to put fury or defiant attack on Nino. Defiant attack will get her to +14 atk permanently if she only takes 1 hit but its risky cause there's not too many units she can take a hit from. Desperation is obviously a must on her cause mines is +spd and doubles most of the chars in the game. Probably give her moonbow too.

Brave lance on Effie makes too much sense.

Not sure what I want to put on tiki or lucina. I was thinking of putting renewal and hone speed on tiki with maybe reposition and desperation on lucina I guess but defiant speed and spur atk prob need to go cause they suck.
Wanted to stack a bunch of buffs on one char but they're all c type skills so I guess I'll have to give rally speed to something for Nino.

Maybe darting blow for sharena?

Cavalry emblem seems like it got a lot better too. With two cavalry buffs and a blarblade on like ursula or Reinhardt, you get +30 atk and basically one shot most of the game except for like Julia.

Too much potential combinations. I'm just kind of sad that it consumes the inherited unit instead of just deactivating the person in your inventory like Puzzle and Dragons.

Now if only there was a way to get more feathers and fodder. We get like up to 82 orbs at least so seems good. Also free female corrin. I just logged on my android tablet just to get her.

Last edited by IceHism; 2017-03-17 at 11:17.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 22:03   Link #256
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

OH LUL this was in the VN games thread? Like WTF?

In any case, I frigging LOVE Julia. Voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris using her moe voice (read: a softer Edea), and her JP voice as Ayaneru. With the skill inherit, I'm thinking of ways to make her the best possible. Close Counter + Vantage, using Ardent Sacrifice to get to Vantage threshold? Lets her kill Effie by hitting her once, then countering before Effie even hits with a brave lance hehehe.

Unluckily my pulls in general are bad.

Takumi - +RES -SPD (TWICE WTF??!!!!!)
Linde - +ATK - SPD
Minerva - +ATK - SPD
Effie - +SPD -DEF (Yep the ONE character I didn't want speed is the one I got it for)

Chrom, Roy, Seliph, and Hawkeye, but who cares about them right?

I think I lukced out on my Lucina (+ATK -RES, rerolled until I got her) and less on Catria (+SPD -DEF) and Eirika (+SPD -ATK), but overall I'm kinda unhappy. I mean, I've been trying to get Ninian, but 2x Karel and 2x Lucius. PUKE

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda whaled (like maybe over 400 bucks since the game started?). But without MTG I've got nothing other to feed my gambling tendencies to. Send help! :'(

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 22:14   Link #257
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Well, it does say Visual Novels, Mobage.

How about starting a TCG? Spend money buying booster packs and trying your luck on getting something valuable.
Is what I would like to say, but it seems like you stopped playing MTG? You could just buy from random TCGs for the sake of just collection.

Stupid IV system is stupid. (´・ω・`)

Old 2017-03-18, 22:59   Link #258
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yeah, MTG just got ridiculous after introducing the purple rarity (the other reason I quit was them never reprinting counterspell ever). Harder to get cards through boosters, and soon enough prices for singles quadrupled. It's not even just the rares, but stuff like Remand is 5 bucks a pop now. Used to be able to build complete Extended decks under 200 bucks, but now you can't even afford 2 goyfs for the same price. Yeah, quit around the goyf set (Time Spiral block?) because how quickly that card became pricy, and I knew it was just the beginning.

That said, Merfolk in modern looks to be a very fun control-ish deck, and still is competetive yet budget. The VCliques are 30 bucks a piece, but the rest of the deck is cheap. Still mindblowing that Minamo and Oboro are like 20 bucks (WHY? They're just 'slightly superior to basics' legendary lands), all the while decent manlands like mutavault is only 5.

Now on topic, I pulled Azura +STR - DEF after another 150 bucks (send help ), but considering it was who I wanted Ninian for since she's ALMOST like Azura, so I think I'm safe FOR NOW. Thankfully I only sent home stuff that looked like real crap, so I've also got lots of sources for Moonbow/Fury/Death Blow/Vantage etc.

One upside too is I finally got a Nowi, albeit at 4* and +SPD -DEF. Have like 60k feathers, so definitely using 20k of those for her since I need a blue tank (Catria on the whole is a good tank but Takumi exists while Iote Shield does not). Now I'm just thinking if I should go Fury for general tanking, or Traingle Adept to really put the hurt on Falchion users but meaning I can't tank green. Alternative is using swordbreaker for B passsive, but forgoing Vantage on a 1-2 counterattack unit seems to be such a waste.

Hmm... decisions. I'll think about it while playing Binding Blade (man, how come Blazing Blade or Sacred Stones isn't as balanced as this game?), of whom I didn't know already was fully fanranslated.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 23:55   Link #259
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
(Catria on the whole is a good tank but Takumi exists while Iote Shield does not).
Should be coming next weekend.
Old 2017-03-19, 10:11   Link #260
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

EDIT: I completely forgot it wouldn't work because it is an an armor exclusive passive, meh.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-03-19 at 11:42.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy