AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-11, 13:52   Link #241
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Also, the MC got the shortest stick among his friends.

No power-up despite the summoning brought him over. At least give him a magic item or weapon. Good thing he is OP on his own.
I think that the probability of the God, responsible for the upgrade of the summoned Heroes, asking Suimei for an upgrade is actually higher than giving him one.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 20:09   Link #242
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
He got the short stick there but lets look at it this way.
Mega OP as fuck father? Check
Access to most of his father's notes? Check
Enough Mana that taking off his limiter causes his body to strain itself? Check
Pretty sure the summoning magic felt like an idiot trying to power him up so it just didn't try and gave him the complementary linguistic magic, which, seeing how he reacted to it, would've been able to do it on his own

Continuing about his effect on the ladies. I hope the LN has a chapter where he has to gather information from the noblewomen and instead of the usual "The world's fate depends on it" BS a shounen hero would say. He Uses his magic to emit pheromones and uses his Suave mode to get her to go with him. While he's satisfying the ladies, he uses his magic to fill the room with Truth serum and afterwards, asks the ladies for all the answers he needs. Due to the actions done beforehand, most of the women can't capture/accuse him due to the image they have to maintain or cause of their Husbands/Fiances.(we're talking about nobility here, they usually have one or the other)
what.the.freaking.fuck? you just have to put your imagination in that gigolo direction huh? but you're not that far off, since he indeed has mental interference magic like the Yotsuba Clan of Mahouka.

Btw, the nature of that linguistic magic is what making him closer to Felmenia in the future, huhuhu
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 23:45   Link #243
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
what.the.freaking.fuck? you just have to put your imagination in that gigolo direction huh? but you're not that far off, since he indeed has mental interference magic like the Yotsuba Clan of Mahouka.

Btw, the nature of that linguistic magic is what making him closer to Felmenia in the future, huhuhu
Why Felmenia? He should aim for the princess or red haired loli.

Can't wait to see Felmenia got devoured by a dragon.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 00:19   Link #244
laclongquan

Quote:
Yeah about MC casting magic on himself to look unattractive, he doesn't need to do that. He probably faded into the background since he blended in with the most attractive guy in the class(Reiji) and one of the most attractive girl(forgot her name). Sometimes, that's all it takes
You ever heard of the popular tactic: pair off with very attractive friend to draw a horde of admirers, then skim off the overflow?

it's a very popular tactic to both sexes, and it's happening everyday, not like manga/anime where you get kicked by said admirers. Just watch around you.

No no, the magic to blend is the most likely method.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 01:53   Link #245
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

That's... a little harsh don't you think

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 03:28   Link #246
Corvo269

Quote:
Uhmm, I'm sure I've seen you in Saynora Ryuusei, Arifureta and Tate no Yuusha thread among others so Why are you that surprised. Also, sorry about my imagination, I was a pretty dull person imagination wise its just that I ended up with this kinda imagination after hanging with a "perverted gentleman" friend I have. He's a great guy though, rich and not a douchebag.(People like him are hard to find)
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 07:28   Link #247
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Quote:

That's not nice! It's just the fault of the illustrator always drew her with open mouth!
Refille is head over heels for him already, so he should aim for the imperial princess and Felmenia

Quote:
Uhmm, I'm sure I've seen you in Saynora Ryuusei, Arifureta and Tate no Yuusha thread among others so Why are you that surprised. Also, sorry about my imagination, I was a pretty dull person imagination wise its just that I ended up with this kinda imagination after hanging with a "perverted gentleman" friend I have. He's a great guy though, rich and not a douchebag.(People like him are hard to find)
naah~ I just pretended to be surpised
Treasure your interesting friend, somehow it's like you're describing me there lol
Old 2015-03-12, 07:30   Link #248
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
That's not nice! It's just the fault of the illustrator always drew her with open mouth!
Refille is head over heels for him already, so he should aim for the imperial princess and Felmenia

naah~ I just pretended to be surpised
Treasure your interesting friend, somehow it's like you're describing me there lol
Really? Care to share their moments to me? I want to know.
Old 2015-03-12, 07:47   Link #249
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
Really? Care to share their moments to me? I want to know.
Hyaha, I'm too embarrassed to divulge those scenes, especially after her lolification, it attracts lolicon remarks from the onlookers lol and anyway it would spoil too much and subtract the excitement for future readers. Well, basically she acts like a wife already.

Btw, chapter 59 and 60 have just been released, brb reading
Old 2015-03-12, 07:49   Link #250
Corvo269

Quote:
Hyaha, I'm too embarrassed to divulge those scenes, especially after her lolification, it attracts lolicon remarks from the onlookers lol and anyway it would spoil too much and subtract the excitement for future readers. Well, basically she acts like a wife already.

Btw, chapter 59 and 60 have just been released, brb reading
Remember to give us spoilers
Old 2015-03-12, 11:43   Link #251
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Whelp, Felmenia stopped Suimei from going badass

So there are many people in that world even stronger than summoned heroes, then why summoned them in the first place? I smell mysteries and another conspiracy...
Old 2015-03-12, 11:46   Link #252
ndiezel

Quote:

So there are many people in that world even stronger than summoned heroes, then why summoned them in the first place? I smell mysteries and another conspiracy...
You mean even stronger than Suimei? How can they be stronger if they understand magic less than him?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 11:53   Link #253
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
You mean even stronger than Suimei? How can they be stronger if they understand magic less than him?
I don't think that's the case as he said that more powerful than the heroes, technically Suimei doesn't count as a Hero. That being said I think the power comparison between the heroes and Suimei should be the power gap between regular legendary pokemon and Mega Mewtwo X, and trust me, Mega Mewtwo X kicks some serious ass
Old 2015-03-12, 12:14   Link #254
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

Why? What had she done? For a good reason?

If not, maybe she really need to get devoured by a dragon.
Old 2015-03-12, 12:24   Link #255
Corvo269

Quote:

Maybe cause they trained for a long time to attain that power while the heroes just got summoned and get much stronger. It maybe like those people are at their max level 100 potential while the heroes are just at level 10, maybe 15
Old 2015-03-12, 12:28   Link #256
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Angry

Quote:
I don't think that's the case as he said that more powerful than the heroes, technically Suimei doesn't count as a Hero. That being said I think the power comparison between the heroes and Suimei should be the power gap between regular legendary pokemon and Mega Mewtwo X, and trust me, Mega Mewtwo X kicks some serious ass
You're Goddamn Right

Quote:
Why? What had she done? For a good reason?

If not, maybe she really need to get devoured by a dragon.
Suimei... Suimei... always taking it easy with girls... no wonder you got beat up time after time... then you got pissed by that and went full maou... thank your goddess Felmenia stopping you from turning the capital into a freaking huge parking lot.

Old 2015-03-12, 12:35   Link #257
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
You're Goddamn Right

Suimei... Suimei... always taking it easy with girls... no wonder you got beat up time after time... then you got pissed by that and went full maou... thank your goddess Felmenia stopping you from turning the capital into a freaking huge parking lot.

In other word, Suimei jobbed? Is there new girls or princess picture?

Also could you give us the summary from chapter 15 to 60?
Old 2015-03-13, 01:50   Link #258
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Talking

Quote:
In other word, Suimei jobbed? Is there new girls or princess picture?

Also could you give us the summary from chapter 15 to 60?
You're goddamn right. no pictures yet.

summary, huh... no can do... coz then no translator would pick up this series ever again, like PROzess' case

if you wanna talk about it just YM me
Old 2015-03-13, 02:27   Link #259
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So this novel not only doesn't have translation there's no summaries as well

Couldn't you just place it in spoiler tags and warn those who doesn't want to be spoiled.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 03:56   Link #260
NP-3228

But since there are no translations at all everyone will end up clicking that button in the end. Not that im against spoilers. Would be different if there was a translator that is behind the current chapters, but since there is no translator im all up for spoilers.

p.s. Who doesn't like pressing buttons~
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel