AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-13, 08:31   Link #241
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Part 2 of the VOMIC is out on the website.
Texas SMASH kinda lacked intensity. Wonder how All Might's voice will be when he changes to his skinny form.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 11:51   Link #242
Nuvi

Deku's a real badass when it comes to outdo his enemies using his own wits. I know I'll love his quirk to evolve into something more powerful but I hope he remains like this for some time.
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 11:57   Link #243
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvi View Post
Deku's a real badass when it comes to outdo his enemies using his own wits. I know I'll love his quirk to evolve into something more powerful but I hope he remains like this for some time.
Spoiler for Considering the wits:
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 12:57   Link #244
Heat066

Spoiler for current chapter:
Old 2015-02-16, 11:14   Link #245
Slayerx

Chapter's out
Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-16, 18:48   Link #246
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The Slave boy's team was composed of Yuuga (tummy laser dude) and Mashirao (tail dude), both are Class A members. There was also an unknown third member from another class.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 22:35   Link #247
marvelB

I'm not gonna lie.... Kaminari pretty much made the chapter for me ("herpa derpy doo!"). It's also nice that we got to see how Mineta lost his headband (it getting snatched away by that girl with the vine quirk).

Anyways.... I can see the slave master kid becoming a real pesky one in the future.... to the point that I'm sorta wondering if the author is building him up to be a future villain. At least, that could be one reason why he was so prominently featured in that recent color page....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 02:46   Link #248
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I'm not gonna lie.... Kaminari pretty much made the chapter for me ("herpa derpy doo!"). It's also nice that we got to see how Mineta lost his headband (it getting snatched away by that girl with the vine quirk).

Anyways.... I can see the slave master kid becoming a real pesky one in the future.... to the point that I'm sorta wondering if the author is building him up to be a future villain. At least, that could be one reason why he was so prominently featured in that recent color page....
Maybe he is a mole for the villians
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 03:45   Link #249
Sixth
Hu Tao

Slave master kid? I don't remember him. Why did you guys called him that name again?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 04:11   Link #250
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Slave master kid? I don't remember him. Why did you guys called him that name again?
He's from chapter 23, page 10/11 (had more panels than the crazy eyed B class guy who had only 2 panels XD), a GE (General Education) kid who basically declared war on the entire heroic department by himself. And so far he is doing a good job at it as it looks like the entire B class (expect the chubby guy who might be B-class as well) got kicked out in the horsemen tournament. And he got his nickname which is either Slave master kid or Slaver mind kid due how he got past the first trial with letting mindless students carry him through the obstacles, chapter 24 page 12.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 11:35   Link #251
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The Slave boy's team was composed of Yuuga (tummy laser dude) and Mashirao (tail dude), both are Class A members. There was also an unknown third member from another class.
Oh is that who they were... Well since i find them pretty forgetable, i'll stand by my Statement
Still would have rather seen some more of the other classes instead

Quote:
I'm not gonna lie.... Kaminari pretty much made the chapter for me ("herpa derpy doo!").

Quote:
I don't think so. I mean that splash page had him running WITH all the other heroes. If he was meant to be a future villain, i don't think he'd been included in that splash page, much less on the same side as the heroic kids; if anything, he would be standing opposite of them, or looming ominously in the distance. Seems likely he'll end up being part of the secondary cast... Heck if i recall they DID say that students could switch classes based on their performance. He could very well be switched into class A when this is all over.

Makes me wonder if Gadget Girl will be placed in the heroics class. on the one hand it would be the easiest way to make her part of the secondary cast of characters, however she does seem to like her role as support and thus remaining with the support class would be more fitting... Granted, just because she's in the support class doesn't mean she can't be worked into the story. Deku could end up meeting up with her between classes or after school on a semi-regular basis to pick up support gear or something.
Old 2015-02-17, 12:04   Link #252
Lord C

Not to mention, the zombie boy isn't even in the hero classes, since he said he is aiming ot teach them a lesson and that the festival can make you change classes. Seems like to me that he is only aiming for the top like Bakugou but more calmly
Old 2015-02-17, 12:16   Link #253
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

3rd place guy is Shinsou.

心操 - Shinsou

心 - heart; mind
操 - chastity; honor; faith, but also 'manipulating to one's benefit'

Their names are a dead giveaway to their powers.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 13:16   Link #254
marvelB

^Well, at least that flat-out confirms that the guy has some sort of slavery/mind control quirk! Y'know, it would be funny if his power proved to be effective on Bakugou considering how he already got possessed by that mud monster in the first chapter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I don't think so. I mean that splash page had him running WITH all the other heroes. If he was meant to be a future villain, i don't think he'd been included in that splash page, much less on the same side as the heroic kids; if anything, he would be standing opposite of them, or looming ominously in the distance.

Well, it could be the author lulling his readers into a false sense of security..... though I'll spare you guys any further conspiracy theories (for now).
Old 2015-02-19, 08:48   Link #255
bastek66

Haha, first spoiler pics appeared, all girls wearing cheerleadear outfits
Old 2015-02-19, 10:31   Link #256
marvelB

Speaking of spoilers, I found a Japanese spoiler summary! Here's what I can make out through good ol' machine translation:

Spoiler for 31:
Old 2015-02-19, 10:45   Link #257
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Speaking of spoilers, I found a Japanese spoiler summary! Here's what I can make out through good ol' machine translation:

Spoiler for 31:
I found that it is funny that Ka-chan who is supposed to be Deku's rival changed to Todoroki or at least this is the writer wants to make it happen.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 12:34   Link #258
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:

Spoiler for 31:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-20, 07:34   Link #259
marvelB

Just checked out the Chinese scans for the new chapter:

Spoiler for 31:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I found that it is funny that Ka-chan who is supposed to be Deku's rival changed to Todoroki or at least this is the writer wants to make it happen.
Pretty sure that Bakugou recognizes the BOTH of them as rivals. His dream is to be the #1 hero, so I think it's sorta natural that he'd keep an eye on anyone who's capable of challenging him, not just Deku.

Edit: After seeing a summary from another forum:

Spoiler for 31:

Last edited by marvelB; 2015-02-20 at 17:56.
Old 2015-02-20, 18:17   Link #260
Darius Drake

@ Seeing Invisible Girl: No, I don't think we will ever see her. I mean, short of wrapping her up in cloth, I don't think that it's possible for her to "turn off" her invisibility. That said, she does appear to have a relatively impressive bust size from the latest scans.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot