AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-08-15, 07:27   Link #241
MartianMage

Anyone have an idea how many new Ns are released today? I've used around 12k friend points and so far I've only gotten Sakura Kurobane...

Notice how on the card itself it says Sakura Kurobane while on top it says Sakuya Kurobane...

Anyway:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...urobane_Sakura
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...urobane_Sakuya

edit: I've already sent klab an email about this mismatch.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-15 at 08:26.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 09:23   Link #242
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The results are in, and I..... only placed on #2169 for Event Rank and #5695 for Event Song Rank, probably my lowest yet (IIRC my end EP was around 16k and my song record was around 164k). I never used any Love Gem unless for drawing, so I guess it's because there are more users on EN server, and they all buy Love Gem Oh well, I only aim for the SR Eli on 11,000 EP award since the beginning anyway.

I think I'll save the ticket and Love Gem for later, definitely will do 10+1 draw at least once on this campaign, so time to burn half of these Friend Points for now
Old 2014-08-15, 10:55   Link #243
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
The results are in, and I..... only placed on #2169 for Event Rank and #5695 for Event Song Rank, probably my lowest yet (IIRC my end EP was around 16k and my song record was around 164k). I never used any Love Gem unless for drawing, so I guess it's because there are more users on EN server, and they all buy Love Gem Oh well, I only aim for the SR Eli on 11,000 EP award since the beginning anyway.

I think I'll save the ticket and Love Gem for later, definitely will do 10+1 draw at least once on this campaign, so time to burn half of these Friend Points for now
I don't buy loveca and I still ranked for top 1k in all events so far, Its a total and complete waste to no try to go for top 1k on EN, since with 10~15 its possible to easily get another SR, and also you get around 5 during the event and another 5 after (you should aim for tier 3 song ranking), so technically its a cost of 5 loveca for another SR per event, not only that but you rank faster and get a lot of gold ( I have 8kk now), fp points (I'm always with at least 25k because I already have all the R and copies fo the best ones D= )

However thats another story for JP most of times its at least 20 loveca for tier 2, some cases less like the previous Nico event (used 13), and some cases insanely more , for example the previous Kotori event the cutoff for tier 2 was 35k D= ( she's the worst case though since she's the most popular for the elevens), so for JP to me only if the predictions seems low or if I like the card.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 11:21   Link #244
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Damn, I'm only level 70 with only 60 LP. I can expect only to get 6 more LP after leveling up 12 more times? lol
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 11:21   Link #245
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
I don't buy loveca and I still ranked for top 1k in all events so far, Its a total and complete waste to no try to go for top 1k on EN, since with 10~15 its possible to easily get another SR, and also you get around 5 during the event and another 5 after (you should aim for tier 3 song ranking), so technically its a cost of 5 loveca for another SR per event, not only that but you rank faster and get a lot of gold ( I have 8kk now), fp points (I'm always with at least 25k because I already have all the R and copies fo the best ones D= )

However thats another story for JP most of times its at least 20 loveca for tier 2, some cases less like the previous Nico event (used 13), and some cases insanely more , for example the previous Kotori event the cutoff for tier 2 was 35k D= ( she's the worst case though since she's the most popular for the elevens), so for JP to me only if the predictions seems low or if I like the card.
Well that 10-15 could have been used to do a 10+1 and you get a shot for a UR there... well of course you can try your luck with solo draws but I'll take the sure SR/UR consolation.

I mean there's no shortage of event SRs. If you play this game diligently then you will have a team full of event SRs... but you won't get URs if you keep on spending your gems on all events. I'd rather be selective when it comes to event SRs.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-15, 11:25   Link #246
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I adore this damned photo. It summarizes these events perfectly.

Anyways, got lucky with some gifted loveca from my friend for my birthday, so I used a few in this one. Ended up in Rank 252 for event ranking and 5876 for song ranking (I still don't really know how to best utilize my score, really). So I have these two alpacas chewing their grass at me (do these things do more than provide lots of practice EXP?) as well as an idolized SR Eri.

I have no clue where you're all getting so many friend points and loveca without buying cards. Looooooooooooooooong-term saving?
Old 2014-08-15, 11:30   Link #247
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
I adore this damned photo. It summarizes these events perfectly.

Anyways, got lucky with some gifted loveca from my friend for my birthday, so I used a few in this one. Ended up in Rank 252 for event ranking and 5876 for song ranking (I still don't really know how to best utilize my score, really). So I have these two alpacas chewing their grass at me (do these things do more than provide lots of practice EXP?) as well as an idolized SR Eri.

I have no clue where you're all getting so many friend points and loveca without buying cards. Looooooooooooooooong-term saving?
Well if you have all the Rs(in my case I only need 1 more copy of pure Kotori to complete my album... for Rs anyway) idolized and all the Ns there's pretty much no point in using friend points so they all get saved up... it's a good idea really especially when they finally add in the new Rs.

But anyway it seems only Sakura was added for Ns this patch... kinda pisses me off that I blew waaay more friend points than necessary trying to get that non-existent other new N.
Old 2014-08-15, 11:30   Link #248
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Well that 10-15 could have been used to do a 10+1 and you get a shot for a UR there... well of course you can try your luck with solo draws but I'll take the sure SR/UR consolation.
I still do 10+1 ( did 2 so far ) and most of times for everyone you get only one SR, so with more or less 20 lovecas used for all the events so far I got 4 SRs, can you get 4 SRs in one 10+1 draw? (and spending 50 lovecas for it =X )
Old 2014-08-15, 11:31   Link #249
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

He must be saving up for something lol.

I ranked 2980 for the Event with 15259 Pts. and 2205 for the Event Song with 178272. Way better than my ranks for the last event (ranked like top 5800 for both event and song).
Old 2014-08-15, 11:37   Link #250
MartianMage

Quote:
I still do 10+1 ( did 2 so far ) and most of times for everyone you get only one SR, so with more or less 20 lovecas used for all the events so far I got 4 SRs, can you get 4 SRs in one 10+1 draw? (and spending 50 lovecas for it =X )
IMO just 1 UR is worth more than 4 event SRs. And sure it's a gamble and not everyone wins but that's a gamble I'm willing to take. I did a 10+1 and got myself UR Umi, firefighter Hono, and I forgot which SR was that but yeah that's one of my better draws... someone in my friendlist got 3 consecutive URs from 10+1 so yeah...

Old 2014-08-15, 11:44   Link #251
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Anyone have an idea how many new Ns are released today? I've used around 12k friend points and so far I've only gotten Sakura Kurobane...

Spoiler for .:

Notice how on the card itself it says Sakura Kurobane while on top it says Sakuya Kurobane...

Anyway:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...urobane_Sakura
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...urobane_Sakuya

edit: I've already sent klab an email about this mismatch.
Let's hope they give us loveca for that error, also rolled 8x 10 FP draws and just got her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Damn, I'm only level 70 with only 60 LP. I can expect only to get 6 more LP after leveling up 12 more times? lol
Yeah, i'm 84 with 67 LP.

--

About the event thingie, dunno i just tried to get a second SR of girls that i like, i won't waste loveca on others girls since i can use they to scout.
I'm going to do my 4th 10+1 scout then save loveca for the Nozomi event, and i hope that it won't be competitive like the Nico one

My rank in the event was horrible, didn't even pay attention to it in the last days.
Got 3512 in the event ranking, and 3768 in song ranking.
Well at least we have Korekara no Someday now, i love this song.

@Mage Dear god that guy
Old 2014-08-15, 12:00   Link #252
karuroso

Quote:
IMO just 1 UR is worth more than 4 event SRs.
Be ready for some "nice" surprises on Maki's score match if you think this =X

Quote:
And sure it's a gamble and not everyone wins but that's a gamble I'm willing to take. I did a 10+1 and got myself UR Umi, firefighter Hono, and I forgot which SR was that but yeah that's one of my better draws... someone in my friendlist got 3 consecutive URs from 10+1 so yeah...
I'm sure he is a wallet warrior, those cases are another story, they draw until they get what they want

@Bila ~ Nico event was on par with the others, it only seemed competitive because it had one extra day
Old 2014-08-15, 12:13   Link #253
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

The more I read about this game, the more questions arise...

For one, are there more variations of N cards? I've idolized a ton of them, and now my draws and song winnings keep giving me what I already have. For an idol, do they have different versions under Smile, Cool and Pure that you can collect, and does idolizing/maxing bond in these different groups do anything?

What's the best way to maximize team efficiency? The auto-formation seems to give me the most potential stats in one field, but I've heard matching note colour to idol colour gives a 1.1x multiplier. There seem to be a ton of other little things in there too that affects it.

Finally, has everyone just been playing for months and months? Without even buying loveca, everyone's got really decked out teams and piles of loveca. The more I level up, the more difficult it gets waiting for the LP bar to restore. I had a nice gift card from a friend and I still can't get close at all.

EDIT: THIS JUST HAPPENED. I'M STILL TREMBLING. Plus I scored one Sakuya/Sakura (they'll fix this so I won't go crazy, right? ) in the following draw.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2014-08-15 at 12:25.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 12:22   Link #254
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I've seen at least one different variation(as in they have a different character design and are under a different attribute) of the N cards we all already have, but I don't think that the English version has them yet.

And I dunno what's the best way to position idols, but I use a pyramid-type formation where the idol with the best stats is the leader (the leader position always gets the most amount of rhythm icons), and the ones with the second best stats are positioned beside the leader and so on.

And since I have 3 separate teams, I always match the attributes
Old 2014-08-15, 12:28   Link #255
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I'm sure he is a wallet warrior, those cases are another story, they draw until they get what they want

@Bila ~ Nico event was on par with the others, it only seemed competitive because it had one extra day
Yeah i forgot about that, but that last hours in the event really threw me off.
Like in the last half hour i got kicked to 1001th place, i spent 2 lovecas in panic

Quote:

For one, are there more variations of N cards? I've idolized a ton of them, and now my draws and song winnings keep giving me what I already have. For an idol, do they have different versions under Smile, Cool and Pure that you can collect, and does idolizing/maxing bond in these different groups do anything?

What's the best way to maximize team efficiency? The auto-formation seems to give me the most potential stats in one field, but I've heard matching note colour to idol colour gives a 1.1x multiplier. There seem to be a ton of other little things in there too that affects it.

Finally, has everyone just been playing for months and months? Without even buying loveca, everyone's got really decked out teams and piles of loveca. The more I level up, the more difficult it gets waiting for the LP bar to restore. I had a nice gift card from a friend and I still can't get close at all.
1 - Yeah, but there are none in the ENG version, check the album to see if you missed one.
2 - Yes, the matching color gives bonus, as the Bond with idol. But you have lots of ways to organize your team, for example i prefer a SR with a better skill but worse attribute status to a Rare with shitty skill, but it really depends on the case. Also try to create one team for each attribute, if you haven't done it yet, and try to put your strongest card of the attribute more in center, with card of another attribute in the corner.
3 - Yeah i started playing in the first day of the ENG version, have more LP have its benefits, like sleeping more
Never wasted a penny on it.
Old 2014-08-15, 12:30   Link #256
MartianMage

Quote:
I ranked 268 on this event's song ranking. I don't see how some people getting to idolize their Eri's would endanger my position on Maki's score match.

Quote:
Oh it's no secret that he buys love gems but the point is he did 10+1 3 times and got a UR each time... and yeah just 1 UR alone is way better than 4 event SRs.

It's not like people who abstain from getting their event SRs idolized in favor of 10+1s don't get SRs too. We also get the event SR... and we also get SRs on our 10+1s... I myself have an idolized firefighter Honoka, Dr. Maki, August Umi, and UR Umi along with other SRs that I weren't able to get a copy of. I guess if you always get the bare minimum for 10+1s then I guess that's true but like I said it's a gamble and not everyone wins but if you get a UR... that 1 UR alone with it's stats and center skill boosts your overall team strength much more than +250 stats from an idol event SR.
Quote:

EDIT: THIS JUST HAPPENED. I'M STILL TREMBLING. Plus I scored one Sakuya/Sakura (they'll fix this so I won't go crazy, right? ) in the following draw.
Well the variations pretty much means more free love gems. LOL!

Auto team formation does a good job really but yes if you're willing to squeeze that extra bit you can place your same attribute idols on positions that gets more notes. Of course this varies for each song so this is only advisable for events that only use 1 song. Too much of a hassle otherwise.

I started playing this game midway the Kotori event... sad cause I missed her event card because of that... well I got a copy of her from one of my 10+1s so yeah lol. And good work on that soldier game run.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-15 at 13:05.
Old 2014-08-15, 13:03   Link #257
karuroso

if you think that an SR for 5 lovecas is a waste well ok then =X, for now its still possible to do 10+1 AND rank for tier 2 on EN thats why I'm saying its a waste to not even try
Old 2014-08-15, 13:25   Link #258
MartianMage

Quote:
if you think that an SR for 5 lovecas is a waste well ok then =X, for now its still possible to do 10+1 AND rank for tier 2 on EN thats why I'm saying its a waste to not even try
It's not really just 5 lovecas though... it's more than 10(well depends on how many LP you can get per loveca) really...

You also have to consider the stats of these event SRs. I mean let's take a look at this event Eli. Her cool stats on idolized version is 4480... that's pretty much the same stats as a non-idolized August Eli... thing is these event SRs they are weaker than non-event SRs.

I don't really think it's a waste to try and get the SR copy through the event. I just don't agree that you should be aiming for all of them. At the very least try to be more selective IMO.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-15 at 15:57.
Old 2014-08-15, 13:40   Link #259
karuroso

I forgot to mention my rank is 94 (72 lp) and I round to 75 by playing JP while waiting when I use lovecas =O if you are in a lower rank this wouldn't apply, for Honoka I used 16 got 8 during and 5 after so total use was 3, the others were along those numbers , but for Eli now the total used was 7, so like I said it depends a bit (mostly the rewards during), those numbers are very low if compared to JP and over there I'm selective like you sugested, its just while EN maintain those low numbers I will go for all the events, the moment it passes 10 I will have to consider stopping

edit: whats worse is after a while the stats for the events SRs gonna get way better like they are in JP now but their cost will make you consider to go for it or not since the competition will increase
Old 2014-08-15, 13:46   Link #260
MartianMage

Quote:
I forgot to mention my rank is 94 (72 lp) and I round to 75 by playing JP while waiting when I use lovecas =O if you are in a lower rank this wouldn't apply, for Honoka I used 16 got 8 during and 5 after so total use was 3, the others were along those numbers , but for Eli now the total used was 7, so like I said it depends a bit (mostly the rewards during), those numbers are very low if compared to JP and over there I'm selective like you sugested, its just while EN maintain those low numbers I will go for all the events, the moment it passes 10 I will have to consider stopping

edit: whats worse is after a while the stats for the events SRs gonna get way better like they are in JP now but their cost will make you consider to go for it or not since the competition will increase
Oh only 7? that's nice I would have tried that too if I can get to 1000 for 7 gems. I think the Eli event card is somewhat decent... the other event cards so far I have lower opinion on them... Nico and Honoka's skill is kinda really iffy... while Kotori and Umi... well the stats haha

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-15 at 13:59.