AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-16, 10:51   Link #241
dragon1412

Playing around aside, i have a feeling Kouki is based on Shouko from Valvrave, they both have incredible charisma, stupid ideals without concrete plans and follow whatever they thinks. Hajime when throwed into the depth seem like L-elf got thrown into Karlstein and turn into a badass when he get out.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:53   Link #242
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Don't forget. Mr.Lawful-Stupid is the handsome, kind, smart hero Kouki. If it's him doing the forgiving, anything goes.

I can't believe no one noticed. Daisuke apologized for accidentally hitting Hajime, but why the hell is he apologizing to the class!? He should be apologizing to Hajime! He didn't even apologize for setting off the stupid trap that nearly killed them all.

Phew. Great.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So, both the royal family and the church are definitely corrupt right?
Rather than corrupt, they have their own objectives, the usual politics bla bla bla...but it's not touched yet by the Author
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:54   Link #243
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Playing around aside, i have a feeling Kouki is based on Shouko from Valvrave, they both have incredible charisma, stupid ideals without concrete plans and follow whatever they thinks. Hajime when throwed into the depth seem like L-elf got thrown into Karlstein and turn into a badass when he get out.
Shouko was hardly like that. She knew that she was asking for something difficult and there was noticeable deliberation on her part before she acted. L-elf was already pretty scared before he was thrown into Karlstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Spoiler:

Rather than corrupt, they have their own objectives, the usual politics bla bla bla...but it's not touched yet by the Author
I know that, but even from Kouki and the class' perspective, they should have noticed the sheer wrongness of Daisuke apologizing to them when Hajime was the only one who suffered. Kouki clearly never realized that he had no right accepting Daisuke's apology, even if it was a load of bull.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:58   Link #244
@GEMC

Why didnt Aoki tell hajime when they met that daisuke is the one who did it? and how much of a retard was daisuke in his latest appearance?

*I really want that bastard be crush to pieces by Hajime and kouki doesnt have a right to have the position of Hero
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 11:01   Link #245
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Haven't watched valvrave yet... but that might be the case, though I don't know if the author also watch it
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 11:02   Link #246
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
Why didnt Aoki tell hajime when they met that daisuke is the one who did it? and how much of a retard was daisuke in his latest appearance?

*I really want that bastard be crush to pieces by Hajime and kouki doesnt have a right to have the position of Hero
If I had to guess, she may have realized that the Hajime in front of her wouldn't have hesitated to kill Daisuke and no matter how much of an ass he may be she certainly didn't want her students killing each other.
Old 2014-02-16, 11:09   Link #247
@GEMC

well if hajime have a classmates like them no wonder he will separate himself to them and Daisuke retard level is at the same level as Gekou of Mahou Sensou
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 11:47   Link #248
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
If I had to guess, she may have realized that the Hajime in front of her wouldn't have hesitated to kill Daisuke and no matter how much of an ass he may be she certainly didn't want her students killing each other.
If this is in fact her reasoning, I've gotta say, I'll be impressed by the loli. She's thinking this through. It's not a good long term solution but until they come to some sort of agreement and learn more about this new Hajime, it's best to keep him in the dark for now. Though I bet she's already assumed he'll kick Daisuke's ass just for the lulz anyway.
Old 2014-02-16, 12:12   Link #249
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Spoiler:

Haven't watched valvrave yet... but that might be the case, though I don't know if the author also watch it
Spoiler for yeah:

The current Hajime is too extreme, if he ever meet Daisuke again and caught wind of his act when he apologize seeing how he's capable of asserting situation before falling, then this meeting is going to turn into a bloodbath.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 13:50   Link #250
omegasereon

Spoiler for :
And with my earlier question that I would like to be sure
Spoiler for Question:
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 13:52   Link #251
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Question:
For the last one, that's what the spoiler said.
Old 2014-02-16, 13:55   Link #252
Tot001

I have a question. Is Yue a loli vampire? I read Google translate, and it said she looks like 11 or 12 year old. Even though she is more than 300 year old.
Tot001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 13:59   Link #253
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tot001 View Post
I have a question. Is Yue a loli vampire? I read Google translate, and it said she looks like 11 or 12 year old. Even though she is more than 300 year old.
Yes. That's what the spoiler said.
Old 2014-02-16, 14:12   Link #254
bludvein

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Question:
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-02-16 at 14:37.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 14:38   Link #255
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
But this establishes the type of villain he is. The conniving type. Other villains would have just sniveled in fear and tried desperately to hide their crime.
LoL Daisuke is a coackroach small type guy. And he only admitted his crime due to special circumstances (amatsunagi's upcoming summary is going to touch this).

He isn't smart enough to plan anything and is just lowly and cowardly acts on chances that show themselves. He has started on lusting for Kaori for real (as in, he desires to take down the "things" that are in the way and steal her for himself).

As for the people that think that Hajime is looked down by everyone, they are wrong.

- There is Kouki and the other guy (Ryuutarou?). They don't hate him, but they don't understand him; and for that reason they sometimes say / do things that aren't with bad intentions, but make Hajime feel out of place.

- Kaori, who obviously deeply respects him; but Hajime doesn't "understand" this.

- Shizuku, who is very polite and sharp; she clearly sees what concept of Kaori has of Hajime (since she understands Kaori the best) and for that reason she threats him fairly and sensibly (she has never done something to make him feel awkward, and she has even done some Hajime x Kaorin shipping I like her). Since she is too polite, she doesn't act "budding" with Hajime though (it's a perfect example of "boyfriend of my friend" relationship )

.... Oh, and if I understand this right, for a small minority of the class (I think some girls), Hajime (at least temporarily) became a sort of "yasashii eiyuu" who kindly sacrified himself for everyone.
Old 2014-02-16, 14:39   Link #256
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Thanks
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-02-16, 14:48   Link #257
bludvein

Quote:
Thanks
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 15:02   Link #258
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
.... Oh, and if I understand this right, for a small minority of the class (I think some girls), Hajime (at least temporarily) became a sort of "yasashii eiyuu" who kindly sacrified himself for everyone.
May I ask what a Yasashiii Eiyuu is? A "Gaurdian spirit"? "Fallen(as in fell in battle, not become an ass) hero"? or something else?
Old 2014-02-16, 15:07   Link #259
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
May I ask what a Yasashiii Eiyuu is? A "Gaurdian spirit"? "Fallen(as in fell in battle, not become an ass) hero"? or something else?
Ah, it's a term that appeared in Hyouka. They don't use that in the story, though; but I related it right away. Think of it as like "kind (tragic) hero".
Old 2014-02-16, 15:08   Link #260
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Hmm thats sick. I think thats the chapter I'm at right now but saving it for tomorrow to read during a 2hr 45min class cause its boring

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel