Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-01, 15:25   Link #241
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Really? That's pretty damn impressive for a LN that only has 1 volume officially published(although the 2nd isn't far away).
Mangaka, label, date are still TBA. Maybe it will be flapper?

EDIT: Gilleane...she's big enough to make girls jealous... uuu~

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2014-03-02 at 06:10.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 04:03   Link #242
CNine
Inactive Member

a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rg~~~~~~~~~h! it was long waiting after the reverse rape which is not actually rape
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 05:31   Link #243
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Okay, I take it no one haven't get a wind of latest info yet? I fly here right away the moment I get this scoop: Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu- will be adapted into manga!!

Can't believe my eyes when I read the Author page and the next thing I know, My heart >> (Even though I just woke up)
this is actually a bad thing you know, getting an adaption too soon means that it will end as soon as the sales get promoted, Lapis lazuli is a good example for this.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 07:11   Link #244
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

actually I'm not the type to like adaptation, be it manga or anime. But, I'll be still happy if the title I like receive adaptation, it's kind of an honor~ well, it might be another promotion~ for the LN
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 23:26   Link #245
CNine
Inactive Member

i laughed when reading chapter 14

Spoiler for Chapter 14:
Old 2014-03-27, 00:05   Link #246
@GEMC

How was the relationship between Rudy and his sister?
And what is Norn chan Faction is that some kind of fan club?
and why is elis not included in R udy's plan in having 3P
Old 2014-03-27, 00:30   Link #247
blankerer

2. yes there's a fan club for Norn, he ended up getting involved when they confronted him thinking he was bullying her cause of the injuries and stuff from training.

3. this was before shit future reveals itself
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 02:11   Link #248
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
How was the relationship between Rudy and his sister?
And what is Norn chan Faction is that some kind of fan club?
and why is elis not included in R udy's plan in having 3P
-Aisha : since incident in SeaLoan Kingdom[Rudy half tricked Aisha and almost turning her into a pervert(although after that she has goal to become bewitching woman befitting of her brother, and succeded making Rudy feel horny toward her thankfully Sylphy is there for Rudy)]. Lilya want Aisha to become maid for her older brother and her short day in Buena Village with Sylphy also part of the reason. anyway since that incident[in which Roxy panty lost it's divinity] Aisha always viewing Rudy almost like god, though sometime Rudy still recieve sermon from her[just BEAT incident]. BTW, there is Rudy doll[made from cloth that Rudy gave to her in SeaLoan in her room]. and she love fancy clothes

-Norn : originally her relationship with Norn is terrible[from Norn side], since their first meeting is when Rudy got quarrel with Paul. but after grand scale of panty thief incident in which Rudy indirectly become culprit, their relationship become better. after Paul death Norn almost lashout her anger to Rudy till she saw his left hand and her mother condition, Rudy become her mentor after this[ and he promise to Paul to make Norn best swordman after observing her relentless spirit[she has great potential as swordman since she could understand the content of Ellis training]. BTW her idol is Ruijerudo[she buy one of his doll from Juli], and Ellis[she hear about her story from Ruijerudo, that's why she become angry when she first arrived at Shari'a and knew that Rudy didn't marry Ellis like Ruijerudo predicted], and lately Rudy included. anyway their relationship is close enough for Rudy to shout "you can only marry man stronger than me"

2. yeah it's her fanclub. and they have ironclad rule since they kicked out their first leader when they found out he's trying to peeping Norn. they almost like her royal guard

3. maybe in the future it will become 4P, but i doubt Rudy dare to do that since Ellis alone could sucked him dry, rape him in the morning[just after they woke up] and she still could do her training on the afternoon after Rudy collapsed.
Old 2014-03-27, 04:54   Link #249
azziz

Wink

i'm glad to finally see update to this thread;while i like arifureta's hajime badassness,i can't help but prefer Rudy perverted crazyness:that's guy just too funny,yet can be serious when he need to.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 05:40   Link #250
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
-Aisha : since incident in SeaLoan Kingdom[Rudy half tricked Aisha and almost turning her into a pervert(although after that she has goal to become bewitching woman befitting of her brother, and succeded making Rudy feel horny toward her thankfully Sylphy is there for Rudy)]. Lilya want Aisha to become maid for her older brother and her short day in Buena Village with Sylphy also part of the reason. anyway since that incident[in which Roxy panty lost it's divinity] Aisha always viewing Rudy almost like god, though sometime Rudy still recieve sermon from her[just BEAT incident]. BTW, there is Rudy doll[made from cloth that Rudy gave to her in SeaLoan in her room]. and she love fancy clothes

-Norn : originally her relationship with Norn is terrible[from Norn side], since their first meeting is when Rudy got quarrel with Paul. but after grand scale of panty thief incident in which Rudy indirectly become culprit, their relationship become better. after Paul death Norn almost lashout her anger to Rudy till she saw his left hand and her mother condition, Rudy become her mentor after this[ and he promise to Paul to make Norn best swordman after observing her relentless spirit[she has great potential as swordman since she could understand the content of Ellis training]. BTW her idol is Ruijerudo[she buy one of his doll from Juli], and Ellis[she hear about her story from Ruijerudo, that's why she become angry when she first arrived at Shari'a and knew that Rudy didn't marry Ellis like Ruijerudo predicted], and lately Rudy included. anyway their relationship is close enough for Rudy to shout "you can only marry man stronger than me"

2. yeah it's her fanclub. and they have ironclad rule since they kicked out their first leader when they found out he's trying to peeping Norn. they almost like her royal guard

3. maybe in the future it will become 4P, but i doubt Rudy dare to do that since Ellis alone could sucked him dry, rape him in the morning[just after they woke up] and she still could do her training on the afternoon after Rudy collapsed.
So I guess when it comes to bedroom rotation gonna be sure to let Elis takes last place or else Rudy will have nothing for the others.

By the way how did Paul die?
Old 2014-03-27, 05:42   Link #251
blankerer

Spoiler for :

thought you were one of us people reading this thing as well lol
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 16:57   Link #252
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
So I guess when it comes to bedroom rotation gonna be sure to let Elis takes last place or else Rudy will have nothing for the others.

By the way how did Paul die?
He took Hydra last attack in Rudy place[kicking him out of dangerous place, but got himself trapped in those attack area]
well if Rudy didn't go to save Zenith Paul will be come out alive[saving Zenith and Roxy though it will take 2 year to save Zenith], but as a result Rudy won't marry Roxy[that time, they're destined to get married no matter what]

Originally Rudy will be married to Ellis if there isn't transition incident
Old 2014-03-27, 17:50   Link #253
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Am I reading this right? Ellis raped Rudy?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 18:55   Link #254
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Rudy was hardly unwilling or resisting, but Ellis definitely isn't the passive type.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 20:55   Link #255
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
her lust that surpressed for the past 5 years explode in one go and creating rape scene in their first night[she gripped Rudy wrist till it almost crushed if Rudy didn't continously applied healing magic in there].

BTW reading again from Chapter 2 : Boreas family is funny one especially Saurosu

-Boreas : Beast lover[Saurosu immediatly abolished Boreas traditional greeting into new one after seeing How cute Ellis with "Nyah" word
- Notus : Oppai Lover[Luke and Rudy is one of the example]

BTW again, Ellis actually have younger brother that has same age as Rudy. and he is still alive
Old 2014-03-27, 21:06   Link #256
BW95
Banned

Quote:
her lust that surpressed for the past 5 years explode in one go and creating rape scene in their first night[she gripped Rudy wrist till it almost crushed if Rudy didn't continously applied healing magic in there].

BTW reading again from Chapter 2 : Boreas family is funny one especially Saurosu

-Boreas : Beast lover[Saurosu immediatly abolished Boreas traditional greeting into new one after seeing How cute Ellis with "Nyah" word
- Notus : Oppai Lover[Luke and Rudy is one of the example]

BTW again, Ellis actually have younger brother that has same age as Rudy. and he is still alive
Gotta admit. That is some scary shit.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 21:26   Link #257
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Gotta admit. That is some scary shit.
well since the first time he met Ellis Rudy already anticipated condition where he will turn into M if Ellis remain as violent as that time so he begin planning to subdue Ellis bit by bit
Old 2014-03-27, 23:21   Link #258
kazzuya13

Quote:
well since the first time he met Ellis Rudy already anticipated condition where he will turn into M if Ellis remain as violent as that time so he begin planning to subdue Ellis bit by bit
It kinda interesting to see Rudy a "bottom" for Elis. And a "top" for Sylphy.
Old 2014-03-27, 23:59   Link #259
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Subdue how? Magic himself stronger than her? Or give himself unlimited stamina (this might be necessary on account of having multiple young wives anyway)?
Old 2014-03-28, 01:36   Link #260
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Subdue how? Magic himself stronger than her? Or give himself unlimited stamina (this might be necessary on account of having multiple young wives anyway)?
the first time they meet in chapter 2, at that time Rudy didn't have battle experience yet.
with kidnapping plan that ended with Traditional boreas greeting abolished forever

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel