AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-07, 05:02   Link #24601
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/0707achwz/

Big maintenance on the 18th for database server performance improvement. 1:00AM to 12:00NN JST. That's right, 11 hours.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 05:55   Link #24602
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Big maintenance on the 18th for database server performance improvement. 1:00AM to 12:00NN JST. That's right, 11 hours.
11 Quartz lol....echoes of the early maintenance periods
Old 2017-07-07, 05:58   Link #24603
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Kill about 10-20 shadow Caesars for 1 in smoldering warzone (i don't know the exact ratio, but it's a lot), or take advantage of half AP, tomorrow will be knights daily so 1/3 chance for last boss to be saber. In other words 45 AP on average for either a guaranteed saber monument or piece. And pray you luck out in getting the saber shadows to drop pieces in that daily. Doing the daily while on half AP will be far more efficient (you have to get 1 piece for every 5 Caesars to equalize the daily) and also, you get a guaranteed piece at least for every fight. omg, my old knowledge is kicking up dust in the back of my brain. I don't even need to refer to the drop sheet. just need to remember which stage and farming which mat gave me pain
If your sheet has the info still, which was better for getting Snake Eyes, the 20 or 30AP? I'm sure Okeanos is better, but since it's not out yet...

Quote:

I'm worried about this solely because of the hours it takes place. Kind of wish they had pushed it back about 4 hours to give a 1 hour window to get log in stuff before maintenance starts.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 06:14   Link #24604
Klard
The cilvilain

Hope they fix the damn login problems

I want summer Alters
Old 2017-07-07, 06:30   Link #24605
Ryoshi

Quote:

They're trying to give the US players as close to the original experience as possible I guess. LoL.

Incidentally,

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Guess that means Liz it is for my free 4 Star
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 07:02   Link #24606
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

This account has high luck. A few weeks from release and already I have 8 Gold servants.

Rolled Berserker Lancelot from a ticket. Rolled one 10 roll and got NP2 Lancelot and got trolled with Archer Atalanta. Sad I didn't get Gil.

Probably won't roll anymore. Too many Gold Servants, not enough XP cards. Time to hoard gems for Scathach and JAlter.

Question: Should I focus leveling Heracles or NP2 Lancelot? I kinda want to quickly max bond Herc so I can get that sweet CE of his.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 07:47   Link #24607
Tenzen12

Do you have Kaleidoscope and/or Waver? If you do focus on Lancelot. He makes exp card farming much easier with his Gatling.

Herc will make your story mode easier though.
Old 2017-07-07, 07:52   Link #24608
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
This account has high luck. A few weeks from release and already I have 8 Gold servants.

Rolled Berserker Lancelot from a ticket. Rolled one 10 roll and got NP2 Lancelot and got trolled with Archer Atalanta. Sad I didn't get Gil.

Probably won't roll anymore. Too many Gold Servants, not enough XP cards. Time to hoard gems for Scathach and JAlter.

Question: Should I focus leveling Heracles or NP2 Lancelot? I kinda want to quickly max bond Herc so I can get that sweet CE of his.
Definitely Herc. I started my JP account with Herc and he became one of my best carriers. I still use him whenever he's on FL to farm AP 40 quests.

And is it just me, or does it seem like the US version seems easier for decent summons? It took me 2 rate-ups back in JP version (and remember I missed the first one cause I started late), just to get Blondie.

Also, I'm stuck with Gil on 50... Lare? anyone? Where do I pick up Archer pieces? I don't see that many quests in Septem/Fuyuki/Orleans that has an Archer servant... outside of story quests I mean.
Old 2017-07-07, 07:54   Link #24609
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
They're trying to give the US players as close to the original experience as possible I guess. LoL.

Incidentally,

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Guess that means Liz it is for my free 4 Star
%*$*%)^%*$$&

Can't let me feel good about my luck for one full day, can you.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 08:24   Link #24610
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
%*$*%)^%*$$&

Can't let me feel good about my luck for one full day, can you.
Mate, you can still feel good about it
Old 2017-07-07, 10:10   Link #24611
Rasen

Quote:
Mate, you can still feel good about it
It's like working 9-5 for 20 years to accumulate money, while someone else wins the lottery every 5 days.

The salt, it is a comin'.

....Just answer me this: are there any Servants you DON'T have in JP?
Old 2017-07-07, 10:59   Link #24612
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Definitely Herc. I started my JP account with Herc and he became one of my best carriers. I still use him whenever he's on FL to farm AP 40 quests.

And is it just me, or does it seem like the US version seems easier for decent summons? It took me 2 rate-ups back in JP version (and remember I missed the first one cause I started late), just to get Blondie.

Also, I'm stuck with Gil on 50... Lare? anyone? Where do I pick up Archer pieces? I don't see that many quests in Septem/Fuyuki/Orleans that has an Archer servant... outside of story quests I mean.
Just you. You and your EX Luck.

Knights dailies later. Outside of that, Paris in Orleans, randomly dropped by Jeanne Alter along with other Knights pieces. Very random along with low drop rate outside of dailies just like every free quests. It's not until America that we get the Shadow Arjuna node to somewhat get Archer pieces reliably outside of dailies. Just stick to dailies if I were you.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 14:01   Link #24613
Ryoshi

Quote:
It's like working 9-5 for 20 years to accumulate money, while someone else wins the lottery every 5 days.

The salt, it is a comin'.

....Just answer me this: are there any Servants you DON'T have in JP?
But.... you managed to grab Gil, Emiya and Saber in less than a 10-roll, mate. I'd say that's pretty high up there on the lottery scale.

Let's see..... Brynhildr, Kotomine Shirou, Summer Mordred, Tesla, Hijikata, and as of this moment, Chris Columbus.

@belatkuro, I'll do that then. Thanks mate.

By the way, opened up two new spots on the FL, if anyone wants me to add them, just let me know.
Old 2017-07-07, 14:54   Link #24614
Rasen

Quote:
But.... you managed to grab Gil, Emiya and Saber in less than a 10-roll, mate. I'd say that's pretty high up there on the lottery scale.
Yes, but mine is the result of re-rolling since day 1. (And technically, 1-tutorial 10 roll and 15 individual rolls) As far as I can tell, you might have just farted, and all the 5* Servants swooned in front of you. "Take me into your manly arms, Ryoshi!"

Quote:
Let's see..... Brynhildr, Kotomine Shirou, Summer Mordred, Tesla, Hijikata, and as of this moment, Chris Columbus.
THAT'S IT?!?!

@$%#^%^&*&^%$%$#^&(!!!!@##$%^&**

I'm missing more than that, and I'm P2P.

That's not EX-rank luck, that's "I make Gilgamesh look like the poorest, saddest orphan in Oliver Twist" -rank luck.

*deep breaths*

(I have servants you don't have, and one of them I didn't pay for.....Take the victory. Take the victory.)
Old 2017-07-07, 23:57   Link #24615

Uninstalled the NA version and already deleted the FL, thanks for all the help everybody =w=, will just focus on JP. One FGO is already more than enough.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 00:00   Link #24616
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
Uninstalled the NA version and already deleted the FL, thanks for all the help everybody =w=, will just focus on JP. One FGO is already more than enough.
What was you username in NA?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-07-08, 00:27   Link #24617
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
I sympathize, but as someone only semi-capable of reading Japanese (and let's be honest, it's starting to approach Chinese), I keep the English version around as a translated version.... (now if Aniplex implements a translation patch....)
Old 2017-07-08, 01:25   Link #24618

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
What was you username in NA?
Momoメモ

Quote:
I sympathize, but as someone only semi-capable of reading Japanese (and let's be honest, it's starting to approach Chinese), I keep the English version around as a translated version.... (now if Aniplex implements a translation patch....)
OTL
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 01:25   Link #24619
Ryoshi

Quote:
Probably in the same boat. Reading English for me is just that much easier than Japanese.
They'll never put out a translation patch, lol. It's just not economically viable. Why do things to minimize profits afterall.
Old 2017-07-08, 04:14   Link #24620
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I like playing the NA as I can finally understand the story but at the same time I'm reluctant to give up my JP account with many high tier servants and almost 500 gems ready for rolling. Too bad I can't get in due to that stupid login issue.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon