AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-07-08, 21:57   Link #221
Insaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
Drop rates are lower than other magnas so you can only rely on pendant shop to build a light/dark pool.
Nah, drop rates are all just luck, I have many crew mates getting much faster drops in celes than in colo/tiamat. Its the lack of attack up SR that makes it hard for light/dark to start with.
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-08, 23:38   Link #222
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaint View Post
Nah, drop rates are all just luck, I have many crew mates getting much faster drops in celes than in colo/tiamat. Its the lack of attack up SR that makes it hard for light/dark to start with.
Even if it is ultimately luck, it's a fact that the SSR weapon rate for Chev/Celeste are much lower than the other magnas, even if you do MVP them.

They're also significantly harder to MVP than the likes of Tiamat, meaning less red boxes and even less chances to get said SSR magna weapons.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 00:44   Link #223
Insaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Even if it is ultimately luck, it's a fact that the SSR weapon rate for Chev/Celeste are much lower than the other magnas, even if you do MVP them.

They're also significantly harder to MVP than the likes of Tiamat, meaning less red boxes and even less chances to get said SSR magna weapons.
Fact? Then, do you have any as supported prove in % as given by cygame?
I have seen as much cases of getting fast ssr in any of the elements, even I myself get first colo cane after 200+ colo leech raid and 0 guns in over 50 tiamat raids, but get 1 harp and 1 gun in less than 20 of lumi raids. You are right in lumi/celes being harder to mvp, but then we are talking about starting element here, hence its all just about leeching raids only.
Old 2016-07-09, 02:21   Link #224
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Japanese players has already been testing drop rate since two years ago.
There are cumulative testing data of two years worth floating around on twitter.
And the conclusion is that Chevalier Magna and Celeste Magna at best has only half of the SSR drop rate compare to other Magna.

And when it comes to Chevalier Sword Magna, the only thing that has lower drop rate than that is probably Hihiirogane.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 10:53   Link #225
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Yeah read about that when I started the game. I was just curious if a specific reason was given by Cygames or if there is some general consensus by the fanbase.

Normally if something is harder to get it's beacause it's better/stronger. But here it feels kinda arbitrary.
Uh, you mean you don't see how light/dark is better than most other 4 elements?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 11:50   Link #226
Shadow5YA

except wind
Old 2016-07-09, 14:15   Link #227
Tenzen12

How do I +1 characters/weapon/summons, I figured leveling skills, uncapping but this isn't in any guide I looked (not even in "ultimate guide" as far as I searched)?

Oh and this event is rather weaker than Robomi one, sure Kat in swimsuit was great but otherwise story is same as always and event Sig doesn't even look better than non-event one (which also happen have far better art)...
Old 2016-07-09, 16:18   Link #228
Shadow5YA

+numbers come from upgrading using weapons that have other +numbers.

You'll get most of them from spamming Rupee gacha, though it will be expensive if you haven't been farming coop regularly...
Old 2016-07-09, 21:27   Link #229
Insaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
How do I +1 characters/weapon/summons, I figured leveling skills, uncapping but this isn't in any guide I looked (not even in "ultimate guide" as far as I searched)?

Oh and this event is rather weaker than Robomi one, sure Kat in swimsuit was great but otherwise story is same as always and event Sig doesn't even look better than non-event one (which also happen have far better art)...
Boring events are good so people can focus farming other things like gw charac etc.
Old 2016-07-17, 15:02   Link #230
AnimeFangirl

This event is slightly more interesting than the last one. Slightly. But the rewards are better. The Ebisu summon and the Swordfish sword are both good additions to an early/mid-game water team. Waaaant.
Old 2016-07-19, 16:32   Link #231
Tenzen12

Originally I intended keep all crystals for legfest, but I couldn't just let opportunity get swimsuit Katalina so I did spent my 3k crystals for 10 roll and not just I got Kat's rapier twice, but I also got SRR Zahlhamelina who seems to have pretty decent skills so I am willing forgive her that terrible name

It's shame that gacha Katalina seems to be completely same as story one aside of having fourth limit break (at least she can be raised to higher lv, yay?).

I feel quite lucky about this
Old 2016-07-19, 16:35   Link #232
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Story Katalina actually has a fourth level cap but you have to reach a certain point of the story to unlock it.

Also no, summer Katalina is much better than basic Katalina as her heal is capped at 1200 and her ougi modifier is normalized like any other gacha SR char.
Old 2016-07-19, 16:49   Link #233
Tenzen12

Wow that's great! Does heal grow with levels or maybe with +1 bonuses? Anyway considering I can't really go without her heals and tanking even in non water teams this is truly good news for me.
Old 2016-07-19, 19:36   Link #234
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Originally I intended keep all crystals for legfest, but I couldn't just let opportunity get swimsuit Katalina so I did spent my 3k crystals for 10 roll and not just I got Kat's rapier twice, but I also got SRR Zahlhamelina who seems to have pretty decent skills so I am willing forgive her that terrible name

It's shame that gacha Katalina seems to be completely same as story one aside of having fourth limit break (at least she can be raised to higher lv, yay?).

I feel quite lucky about this
Yeah, I was waiting for legfest too, but with everyone saying this was the time time to get Summer Vira... I couldn't resist and did 60 pulls. 50 pulls = no SSR, last one, Summer Vira.
Needless to say, I'm happy despite using a lot of crystals. Time to work on my dirt team.
Old 2016-07-19, 20:28   Link #235
AnimeFangirl

What's so special about Summer Vira vs. Regular Vira? I thought SSR Vira was supposed to be one of the best units in the game.
Old 2016-07-19, 20:52   Link #236
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

They're different and both are great. Summer Vira has charm, dispels one debuff from enemy, has a heal and her last skill gives 200% atk up in the 4th turn.
Old 2016-07-20, 00:56   Link #237
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
They're different and both are great. Summer Vira has charm, dispels one debuff from enemy, has a heal and her last skill gives 200% atk up in the 4th turn.
I should also add that Summer Vira's charm has a the same potency as Charm Voice 2 with a instrument. That alone with healing makes her pretty ridiculous.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 03:34   Link #238
Tenzen12

Yeah Summer Vira is great, though her third skill make her hit like wet noodle for three turns before buff kick in....
Old 2016-07-20, 05:48   Link #239
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Ugh...not a fan of the new update.

Can't utilize the bingo bot anymore. D:

EDIT: They screwed over ougi refreshing too. Despite what HRT tweeted, it is certainly affected.

Last edited by Se7enSword; 2016-07-20 at 07:22.
Se7enSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 08:00   Link #240
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enSword View Post
Ugh...not a fan of the new update.

Can't utilize the bingo bot anymore. D:

EDIT: They screwed over ougi refreshing too. Despite what HRT tweeted, it is certainly affected.
I think they're trying to cull people with 60 fps script so people that loads too fast might get hit Also considering he said that they only ban people using tools, many of my friends who played using viramate tool is still safe so I'm not going to take what he said at face values

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote