AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-25, 21:48   Link #221
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
It's usually forbidden to have people from Earth be sent to other worlds at all in the first place. Reason being that they practically become demigods once released from the burden of Earth's environment. Especially so for those that really trained themselves while on Earth (like Makoto did).
And also unlike the human Makoto already had magical power in his body because of his hyuman parents.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 21:51   Link #222
s.a.w..

However in this case the gods want to get rid of the goddess who ignores all rules, so why shouldn't they send a demigodess to help him.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 22:19   Link #223
cabman11

And apparently he also seems to be a fate twisting bastard back on there. His very existence was legendary level back on Earth. Unconsciously Twisted Fate so that he didn't die when he was a baby and that unholy ability with the bow is also part of his fate manipulation ability. So even when he was back on earth he was actually being watched by a lot of gods because they couldn't figure out his face cuz he kept bashing down the walls

Quote:
It's usually forbidden to have people from Earth be sent to other worlds at all in the first place. Reason being that they practically become demigods once released from the burden of Earth's environment. Especially so for those that really trained themselves while on Earth (like Makoto did).
So what did they do? they sent him a demigod maid
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 22:39   Link #224
s.a.w..

Wait... Seriously?
Old 2015-09-25, 22:43   Link #225
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
Wait... Seriously?
About the demigod maid? If so yes
Or about him busting the walls of fate and being an existence of legendary level being watched by gods? If so also yes.
Old 2015-09-25, 23:55   Link #226
jmcu17

Maids, eh? What chapter does she appear? Can we get a little summary about what she's like?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 01:05   Link #227
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Maids, eh? What chapter does she appear? Can we get a little summary about what she's like?
She's a shrine maiden sent by Tsukiyomi. Pure white skin and able to match him neck and neck in battle.
Ch164
Old 2015-09-26, 01:59   Link #228
obnuchious

Quote:
That's actually fairly close to the actual situation. Normally the work of a sea god is something that requires daily hard labour. In Poseidon's case, he threw all his work to his subordinates so that he could play more, then Tsukuyomi's system came along which helped greatly reduce their workload (to the point that some of them even fainted when they heard they might have to shut down the system if something breaks). When Tsukuyomi went out of commission, Poseidon's subordinates actually told Poseidon to go sleep in Tsukuyomi's place.
killing two birds with one stone ... reviving their patron God and keeping a very troublesome god under wraps . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 02:04   Link #229
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Is it possible that bug isn't the original God of her world? Like, someone made the world and bug stole or inherited the position after something happened to the original creator? Otherwise, I really have a hard time seeing her creating dwarfs and spiderlings and other ugly monsters when even a plain old human is enough to disgust her.

Well, I suppose she could have made the world and let evolution take over, but that still doesn't explain why she doesn't find some way to kill off all the ugly races already. If not directly, then with a plague or command the hyumans to launch a couple crusades behind the scene or what not.

Instead, it's banishment to a desolate barren. Which, sadly, is too nice for someone like bug.
Since I just read the answer to this, I figured I'd answer this question. Although Bug is considered a creation god, she can't actually create something out of nothing. Only the highest ranking of gods (of which there are very very few) can do that. Bug simply came to the planet, talked with the residents that were already there (including the dragons like Tomoe and also Mio's race), made a contract with the planet itself, then did her work.
Old 2015-09-26, 02:22   Link #230
cabman11

Quote:
Since I just read the answer to this, I figured I'd answer this question. Although Bug is considered a creation god, she can't actually create something out of nothing. Only the highest ranking of gods (of which there are very very few) can do that. Bug simply came to the planet, talked with the residents that were already there (including the dragons like Tomoe and also Mio's race), made a contract with the planet itself, then did her work.
Well if we also go by that logic the MC will also become a creation/destruction god because he's pretty bonded with asora
Well I'm not sure if he created it out of nothing, but he created a giant silver arm with magic.

I also assume that planet the goddess made the contract with was there in the first place because of the whole multiverse parallel world thing going on.
Old 2015-09-26, 02:33   Link #231
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Well if we also go by that logic the MC will also become a creation/destruction god because he's pretty bonded with asora
Well I'm not sure if he created it out of nothing, but he created a giant silver arm with magic.

I also assume that planet the goddess made the contract with was there in the first place because of the whole multiverse parallel world thing going on.
In the same chapter, Tomoe said that Makoto was unconsciously creating a world out of nothing based on Earth and also that the asora that we have now might actually be a different asora from the one Tomoe made use of before the master contract.

Spoiler for Reason for Makoto's mana:

And yes, the world was already there before the goddess came.
Old 2015-09-26, 03:05   Link #232
cabman11

Quote:
In the same chapter, Tomoe said that Makoto was unconsciously creating a world out of nothing based on Earth and also that the asora that we have now might actually be a different asora from the one Tomoe made use of before the master contract.

Spoiler for Reason for Makoto's mana:

And yes, the world was already there before the goddess came.
So he's basically reincarnating every time? And does he now consciously know this and take full advantage of it?
I glossed through some chapters cuz they're so long. where does it exactly say this?
Old 2015-09-26, 03:26   Link #233
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
So he's basically reincarnating every time? And does he now consciously know this and take full advantage of it?
I glossed through some chapters cuz they're so long. where does it exactly say this?
He doesn't actually die, but he does enter into a state similar to death then come back to life each time. And he never knew about this until Tomoe pointed it out to him (while Mio was hugging him in tears). Afterward, he refrains from doing this (dunno if he does this again later on though since I'm still only in arc 1) because it'd be too dangerous to continue in his current situation since he might not be able to control anymore when it reaches a certain point (he already has to wear mana absorbing rings as is to keep it from leaking out all over the place after all).
Old 2015-09-26, 03:30   Link #234
cabman11

Quote:
He doesn't actually die, but he does enter into a state similar to death then come back to life each time. And he never knew about this until Tomoe pointed it out to him (while Mio was hugging him in tears). Afterward, he refrains from doing this (dunno if he does this again later on though since I'm still only in arc 1) because it'd be too dangerous to continue in his current situation since he might not be able to control anymore when it reaches a certain point (he already has to wear mana absorbing rings as is to keep it from leaking out all over the place after all).
Is this the same chapter when he made the big arm and lost most of his energy?
Old 2015-09-26, 03:33   Link #235
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Nope. I haven't even read that scene yet. I should also note that I'm using wayback machine to read the original, non-digested chapters.
Old 2015-09-26, 03:38   Link #236
cabman11

Quote:
Nope. I haven't even read that scene yet. I should also note that I'm using wayback machine to read the original, non-digested chapters.
Chapter name and number please I can use way back
Old 2015-09-26, 04:03   Link #237
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

マコトノセカイ ~巴~ I dunno what the chapter number is. Note, this is an alt POV chapter that links to the chapter before it, so you may want to read that chapter before this one.
Old 2015-09-26, 04:24   Link #238
Breimn

For a while he stops doing it but after a certain meeting with 3 people he restarts.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 04:30   Link #239
s.a.w..

How will he control his mana I wonder? Compress and purify like in cultivation stories?
Old 2015-09-26, 04:46   Link #240
cabman11

Xxxxxxxxxxccxxxxxx

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-09-26 at 04:57.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel