AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 23:38   Link #221
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
The Japanese fans seem to be celebrating NaruHina. Funny, because it is not that popular over there. NejiHina was more popular. But there is such a dislike of Sakura, that they wanted Hinata to be with Naruto instead of her. They also seem to be celebrating that Hinata looks way more the focus and main heroine than Sakura. If Naruto continues in some form, they want her to be main girl.

The character page has been updated. The first five are the main. The rest are probably the only other ones who will get screentime.
Http://www.naruto-movie.com/sp/chara.html

Gaara looks odd.

I've seen that Facebook posted on other forums. It is a fake. The tipoff should have been that it mentioned NaruSasu. Nobody connected to Kishimoto would ever bring that up. Nor would they ever be that direct with the pairings.
Do you have any links to that upper statement Ulq? Not that I don't believe you, but since I'm a user in other forums, just wanna spread the message.
Old 2014-11-01, 23:44   Link #222
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
The character page has been updated. The first five are the main. The rest are probably the only other ones who will get screentime.
Http://www.naruto-movie.com/sp/chara.html

Gaara looks odd.
Why has no one commented on the hotness that is Ino? Good lord, she took the whole "blooms into a beautiful flower" thing to a whole new level.
Old 2014-11-01, 23:46   Link #223
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Why has no one commented on the hotness that is Ino? Good lord, she took the whole "blooms into a beautiful flower" thing to a whole new level.
I bet those blooms blooms cost a pretty penny.
Old 2014-11-02, 00:12   Link #224
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
I was too busy staring at Hinata . She's has really grown into her own. makes quite a difference without the baggy jacket.

LOL I'm seeing NaruSaku fans now predicting that Naruto is going to die in the movie than admit that Hinata seems to have won.

also LMAO at Kakashi's mask being carved into the mountain as well. lol

I saw an interesting speculation on the album cover of Naruto and Hinata. With how solemn the pic is, perhaps this is at the end of the film and the 2 of them are visiting Neji's grave to tell him all that had happened to them and how they were a couple.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-11-02 at 02:50.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 05:09   Link #225
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I was too busy staring at Hinata . She's has really grown into her own. makes quite a difference without the baggy jacket.

LOL I'm seeing NaruSaku fans now predicting that Naruto is going to die in the movie than admit that Hinata seems to have won.

also LMAO at Kakashi's mask being carved into the mountain as well. lol

I saw an interesting speculation on the album cover of Naruto and Hinata. With how solemn the pic is, perhaps this is at the end of the film and the 2 of them are visiting Neji's grave to tell him all that had happened to them and how they were a couple.
Actually they're saying Hinata is going to die in the movie, pushing Naruto to Sakura
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 10:39   Link #226
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually they're saying Hinata is going to die in the movie, pushing Naruto to Sakura
Now there just desprete, Kishimoto, I think like Hinata better than Sakura or said shes a make a better heroine than Sakura and Japan love Hinata and think Hinata should of been the lead female i guess after 2010 It a win win situation for kishi he gets to put Hinata as the star in this movie and Japan get to see Hinata win the heart of the boy/man she love since she was little. this is off topic
But now let hope Hiro don't pull this with Nalu but I don't see him doing this well for one Nalu actually seem like there into each other. not like sakura and naruto

Last edited by Mikethemaster; 2014-11-02 at 12:21.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 11:20   Link #227
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Too cute!

Old 2014-11-02, 11:29   Link #228
coded321
He Who Games

i really wonder how this series would have been like if hinata were the main heroine instead of sakura. what do you guys think?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 11:47   Link #229
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
i really wonder how this series would have been like if hinata were the main heroine instead of sakura. what do you guys think?
Given the way Sakura was treated, would it really have made much of a difference in the long run?

I'm sure you could spend months wading through fanfiction exploring this idea though (I know I've seen and ignored a lot).
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 12:27   Link #230
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Given the way Sakura was treated, would it really have made much of a difference in the long run?

I'm sure you could spend months wading through fanfiction exploring this idea though (I know I've seen and ignored a lot).
It'd change a bit, the token girl on Team 7 would have been pining over Naruto from the beginning. I don't think Naruto would have become the person he became without Sakura on his team.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 21:38   Link #231
wisteria233

something interesting posted in another forum regarding the scene where Naruto and Hinata are little kids
Quote:
You know, I was thinking about the kidruto and Hinata scenes when I realised something.

So, you're Naruto. You're about 6 years old and you've been hated on for most of your young life, the only person in the village who is remotely kind to you is a ramen cook and you have no friends. People throw rocks at you, turn away from you and pretend you don't exist, with looks of hatred on your face. You become bitter and such from continuously being shunned. This is all cement, Naruto said it himself.

Now we know that over time he learnt to push past it, but what if this scene takes place during a moment of utter bitterness, where he's been tormented at the festival and Hinata, trying to be nice makes a reach out for him, only to be rebuffed by an angry Naruto, furious to think that he's being played again.

It's an interesting thought.
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 22:43   Link #232
Kurohane

Another food for thought. Everyone is familiar with these two images:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In the trailer, they appear side by side, but look at the background as someone pointed out by circling. The tower and buildings behind Naruto are shown far away in the scene with Hinata. That means Naruto and Hinata are in different locations, meaning Naruto is looking at someone else. . .
Old 2014-11-02, 23:46   Link #233
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Images

In the trailer, they appear side by side, but look at the background as someone pointed out by circling. The tower and buildings behind Naruto are shown far away in the scene with Hinata. That means Naruto and Hinata are in different locations, meaning Naruto is looking at someone else. . .
First image, as Hinata would see it if she looked at Naruto
Second image, as Naruto sees Hinata.

They don't necessarily have to match in the middle.

That, or it could be as simple as Hinata looking forlorn in her image, and Naruto is searching the skyline for her. There's any number of ways to swing it
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-11-03, 00:13   Link #234
cyberdemon

Quote:
Images

You're overthinking it. It just means that there are similar buildings and structures in the city.
Old 2014-11-03, 00:24   Link #235
ranchan13

Thinking on it, the reveal that Naruto and Hinata are a couple would probably be the only believable relationship for Naruto.

If you think about it, when the entire village treated him as a monster, she was always watching him, and she was even nice to him at times.
Flash forward to the Chuunin exams. It's the first time Naruto really says anything of substance to her. He then defends her after Neji beats her down, and then goes so far as to avenge her against Neji later on. During this very arc, Naruto stated his Nindo, to never go back on his word. He then gave his word to Neji that he'd change the Hyuuga. (What better way to change them than to marry the heir?)
Go ahead a few more years, when Naruto's at Pein's mercy. Hinata basically proves to Naruto that she is unconditionally in love with him by giving her life to rescue him. And then, after hearing her confession and watching Pein kill her, Naruto nearly released the Kyuubi. Of course, she's still around for this ship simply because of Pein ex Machina. But that incident does show that on some level, Naruto cares about Hinata. Why shouldn't he? She was the only one who was always on his side.
Then of course there's the recent push she's had during the war arc. She's been more relevant to the story (and Naruto's power-ups) than Sakura for a while now.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-11-03, 01:12   Link #236
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Thinking on it, the reveal that Naruto and Hinata are a couple would probably be the only believable relationship for Naruto.

If you think about it, when the entire village treated him as a monster, she was always watching him, and she was even nice to him at times.
Flash forward to the Chuunin exams. It's the first time Naruto really says anything of substance to her. He then defends her after Neji beats her down, and then goes so far as to avenge her against Neji later on. During this very arc, Naruto stated his Nindo, to never go back on his word. He then gave his word to Neji that he'd change the Hyuuga. (What better way to change them than to marry the heir?)
Go ahead a few more years, when Naruto's at Pein's mercy. Hinata basically proves to Naruto that she is unconditionally in love with him by giving her life to rescue him. And then, after hearing her confession and watching Pein kill her, Naruto nearly released the Kyuubi. Of course, she's still around for this ship simply because of Pein ex Machina. But that incident does show that on some level, Naruto cares about Hinata. Why shouldn't he? She was the only one who was always on his side.
Then of course there's the recent push she's had during the war arc. She's been more relevant to the story (and Naruto's power-ups) than Sakura for a while now.
Yeah. also NaruHina progressed through the manga visibily. Whereas NaruSaku while becoming close and her coming to appreciate him backtracked a lot romantically. All chances of it happening were pretty much lost when she pulled the fake confession.
Old 2014-11-03, 01:35   Link #237
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yeah. also NaruHina progressed through the manga visibily. Whereas NaruSaku while becoming close and her coming to appreciate him backtracked a lot romantically. All chances of it happening were pretty much lost when she pulled the fake confession.
That relationship, to me, always seemed to develop more as a brother/sister type of relationship more than a romantic one
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-11-03, 02:03   Link #238
sayde

Quote:
Images

This pic & interpretation have been one of the biggest straws NaruSaku fans have been grasping onto as of late. I find it kind of funny.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 05:15   Link #239
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I bet those blooms blooms cost a pretty penny.
Odd. I was unaware you could buy Harman Hips in the Naruto-verse.

But she is outright drop-dead GORGEOUS. It's amazing. Hinata and Sakura both can still pass for teens by appearance but Ino looks like she aged into an adult woman. This isn't a point against Hinata and Sakura mind you (they got their appeal most assuredly) but that's just my comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
This pic & interpretation have been one of the biggest straws NaruSaku fans have been grasping onto as of late. I find it kind of funny.
Added, buildings in the background is never a good cause for an argument since they're hardly ever consistent. It's not like they've laid out the whole architecture of the city they're in (which is probably not in Konoha) for us. At best, it's another set piece to be potentially wrecked by the powers of the world.

I find it satisfying how Kishimoto nutted up and outright stated that the Last is centered around love. It's a bit refreshing considering he's never been one to play up any romance in Naruto before. Oh we've had teases, sure. But actual romantic interaction? Not really. Best we got was a confirmation that Asuma and Kurenai had a thing and are going to have a child (well I guess technically only she will since Asuma is dead and buried). Not much more really.

Curiously, I have not seen any NaruSaku explosions that people keep talking about. What's the sitch on that?
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 07:36   Link #240
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
There are two trees that looks similar ZoMg! Say it ain't so!

Tags
movie