AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-08-10, 16:14   Link #221
MartianMage

Thanks

Well song ranking is all about the team's strength and thankfully my cool team is pretty strong...

As for the event ranking itself... from past events data you prolly need about 21k event points if you want to be at rank 1000. Not gonna attempt this... not really a huge fan of Eli and I'm not fond of the card stats and ability.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-10 at 16:32.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 22:06   Link #222
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So I finally got FCed the current hard event song AND get S score as well despite my team's lack of Cool stats, free 2k Friend Points Unfortunately, it didn't happen on the same game

When I FCed the song for the first time, I used non-Cool partner so I just got an A. And when I finally got UR Cool partner and got S schore, I Good-ed one note Didn't really bothered by it though since I wasn't aiming for high score until I got the SR Eli to strengthen my Cool stat. Currently on 6k-ish event score and 460-ish diamonds, and we still have few more days left so at the very least I'll probably get the Alpaca+3 Love Gem bonus in the end if I keep my current time management.

And speaking of transfer passcode, do we only need to generate it once and it will automatically update itself? Say I generated the passcode after the Nico event, and when the current Eli event ends and then I change my phone. When I input the passcode on my new phone will I retrieve all my cards, LGs, and everything else post-Eli event, or I only get what I had post-Nico event?
Old 2014-08-10, 22:25   Link #223
Kouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
And speaking of transfer passcode, do we only need to generate it once and it will automatically update itself? Say I generated the passcode after the Nico event, and when the current Eli event ends and then I change my phone. When I input the passcode on my new phone will I retrieve all my cards, LGs, and everything else post-Eli event, or I only get what I had post-Nico event?
You're good if you generate it once and keep it safe, cause if you generate another one, it just makes the old one useless.
So there isn't a need to constantly generate a new passcode.
Kouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 00:17   Link #224
MartianMage

I think I remember reading on the wiki that the transfer code also has a 1 year expiration so it's good until you actually use it or until it expires whichever comes first.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-11, 01:23   Link #225
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
This is something that's been bothering me but is the player in the game that interacts with most of the cast in Love Live male or female?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
It's meant to be you, but as a Female student persona.
I... don't think they interact to our female persona based on some of their dialogues (mostly on the side story) heavily imply they're talking to a boy unless of course K-Lab and Bushiroad really support yuri XP.
For example Eli exclusive SR #177's home screen line:
Code:
ふふ、おいしい?私ったらいいお嫁さんになっちゃうかも♪相手は……キミ、なのかな? 
Hehe, how's it taste? I might actually make a good wife. ♪ My husband will be... you, maybe?
Sure she used "相手"("aite", can mean opponent, partner, or companion) not other word that specifically means husband like "danna-san" to refer to the player. But on this context ,"husband" should be the most appropriate translation, don't you think?

Or some more examples from side story, I'll put them behind spoiler tag just in case.
Spoiler for Side Story dialogues:

I didn't watch the anime so I don't know Love Live a lot, but my friends once joke around why's that on the show there's barely any guys the girls' age watch their performance/become their fans while in the real world the main target for idol group is definitely male, including this game

But since the dialogues never really state the gender of the person the girls talk to, I think blakstealth's answer is the most correct. They're talking to "us", whichever gender the player is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouma View Post
You're good if you generate it once and keep it safe, cause if you generate another one, it just makes the old one useless.
So there isn't a need to constantly generate a new passcode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I think I remember reading on the wiki that the transfer code also has a 1 year expiration so it's good until you actually use it or until it expires whichever comes first.
Ah I see, so before it's expired it will automatically update itself, right. Thanks a lot guys
Old 2014-08-11, 09:19   Link #226
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I... don't think they interact to our female persona based on some of their dialogues (mostly on the side story) heavily imply they're talking to a boy unless of course K-Lab and Bushiroad really support yuri XP.
For example Eli exclusive SR #177's home screen line:
Code:
ふふ、おいしい?私ったらいいお嫁さんになっちゃうかも♪相手は……キミ、なのかな? 
Hehe, how's it taste? I might actually make a good wife. ♪ My husband will be... you, maybe?
Sure she used "相手"("aite", can mean opponent, partner, or companion) not other word that specifically means husband like "danna-san" to refer to the player. But on this context ,"husband" should be the most appropriate translation, don't you think?

Or some more examples from side story, I'll put them behind spoiler tag just in case.
Spoiler for Side Story dialogues:

I didn't watch the anime so I don't know Love Live a lot, but my friends once joke around why's that on the show there's barely any guys the girls' age watch their performance/become their fans while in the real world the main target for idol group is definitely male, including this game

But since the dialogues never really state the gender of the person the girls talk to, I think blakstealth's answer is the most correct. They're talking to "us", whichever gender the player is.
My logic was that since this is a All Girls School and you a are a Idol in a club you're female, so Yuri all the way

But it can be both, dunno never read anything official about it.
Old 2014-08-11, 10:14   Link #227
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

For the fuckin life of me, I can't FC Kitto Seishun on Hard at all. I would always either fuck up at the end with the consecutive icons on the right side or hit an icon with Good. Played it 71 times already lmao.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 16:09   Link #228
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
For the fuckin life of me, I can't FC Kitto Seishun on Hard at all. I would always either fuck up at the end with the consecutive icons on the right side or hit an icon with Good. Played it 71 times already lmao.
I know what you mean. Being left handed, it's even trickier to coordinate my right hand sometimes. For Kitto Seishun though, you're basically not doing much with your left hand during the right hand flurry, so I just really focus my eyes on that side to make sure I hit all of the right spots.

Now Soldier Game, that's another story. I know the exact timings and note locations, but getting the tapping down to match is not easy. It'll be like Diamond Princess though; I'll get it with enough practice.
Old 2014-08-11, 19:12   Link #229
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'm left-handed too! That must be the problem. I've tried playing with my index fingers and even tried playing it with my phone upside down (that was a dumb idea lol) with the same results.
Old 2014-08-11, 20:08   Link #230
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

After the daily B-Side songs were added I rarely play the usual hard song anymore. I usually SSS-ed both easy and normal, and then just satisfied with at least B combo for the usual hard song. I mostly spent all my LP now on the hard B-Side songs for fewer play times since I usually play on the office before office hour and during break

Btw I just leveled up and got additional Friend spot so feel free to shoot me an invitation, just let me know you're from Animesuki so I can leave some random guys I previously added to make room and add you. Oh, I only play EN version: 060070379 bakAnki
Old 2014-08-12, 09:49   Link #231
MartianMage

I've already gotten the SR Eli card from this event and already max leveled her... problem is today I keep on messing up on the event song and can't get over my previous FC high score... siiigh...
Old 2014-08-12, 10:40   Link #232
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I've already gotten the SR Eli card from this event and already max leveled her... problem is today I keep on messing up on the event song and can't get over my previous FC high score... siiigh...
It's always happens with me after i got the SR in a event, i start to play amazingly bad and i lose the ability to FC the song. It's like some kind of curse

While that, SR Eli Get, and 800 pts to SR Nico em JP
Old 2014-08-12, 14:41   Link #233
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I'm close to S ranking everything now, minus the Clear portions, of course. There's a couple on Hard that I'm just not levelled enough to get S ranks on, even after I consistently keep getting S combos on them. Guess I'll just have to keep levelling up.
Old 2014-08-12, 20:23   Link #234
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I couldn't FC the hard song past Aishiteru Banzai, with the exception of Wonder Zone On my defense it's because I kept playing the B-side nowadays, though I still couldn't FC most expert (only got to FC Bokura, while everything else is B or A). As for the daily B-side hard songs I have FCed Otome and Kokuhaku, still struglling on Mermaid Festa vol 2, and don't give a damn for Soldier Game

As for the event, I'll burn the rest of my diamonds later tonight for the 2x G bonus, even though it's not really that useful Currently on 9k EP and 600ish diamonds left, definitely will get SR Eli by tonight.
Old 2014-08-13, 21:15   Link #235
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Got SR Eli from the event, and thankfully I didn't get the curse as I'm able to get another FC after that and break my personal song record. Though I didn't use UR Cool friend and my Eli's level haven't maxed yet at that time so it's not really that high >.> Still one and half day left, I think I can get around 15k EP before the event ends :/

I finally FC the daily Mermaid Festa vol 2 as well, one free Love Gem for me And I was so close to get S score for Otome, should've used UR Pure friend back then

By the way, does the total bond from a (same) character card will decrease when we sell them/use the for practice? I notice we can grind more bonds for the same card. For example you can have 20 of idolized chuunibyou N girl card and maxed bond-ed them all for the total 1000 bonds, and then you sell 3 of them. Will her total bonds on your profile page decrease (by 150) or not? I want to grind some N girls I find interesting/cute so she can appear on my profile page, like the current Himeno Ayanokoji, Rebecca, or the banchou idol (Hitomi Shiga, IIRC)
Old 2014-08-13, 22:11   Link #236
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I don't think it does. ^

And I'm happy to say that after 97 plays, I finally FC'd WILD STARS on HArd. I will never ever hear that song the same way ever again.
Old 2014-08-14, 09:38   Link #237
MartianMage

I was able to top my previous high score buuut it had 1 good in it raaage... pretty sure if that 1 good didn't happen I'd hit 204k score now siiigh...
Old 2014-08-15, 03:06   Link #238
DiabloCthulhu

I've never wanted to flip the table more than I do right now (this was 94th time I've played this goddamn song)...

And the note that I missed wasn't even in that ridiculous chorus, it was at the start of the song. Well, at least I got 2 Love Gems for S score and A combo.

Last edited by DiabloCthulhu; 2014-08-15 at 03:20.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 05:05   Link #239
MartianMage

And so the event ends... the good thing is I managed to reach 17k rewards without spending any love gems...

the sad part for me is that I wasn't able to retake my song ranking cause I keep on making a mistake... ah well I guess rank 230+ is kinda ok too... but that extra scouting ticket would have been swell...
Old 2014-08-15, 07:14   Link #240
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCthulhu View Post
I've never wanted to flip the table more than I do right now (this was 94th time I've played this goddamn song)...

And the note that I missed wasn't even in that ridiculous chorus, it was at the start of the song. Well, at least I got 2 Love Gems for S score and A combo.
daaaaaang. Better luck next time. :P