AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-05-24, 07:49   Link #2361
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I think having CLt still may be able to skip pre-boss node, as i lucked out and skipped them every time with lighter fleet. And F node is a big block, whether you have BB or not for me.

Meanswhile anyone know what is the 2nd new sortie quest about? The one with 3 CA sisters
Old 2014-05-24, 09:08   Link #2362
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Holy shit my Maruyu just killed a full hp destroyer in 3-2!!! 0__0

...I'm so proud of her right now
Old 2014-05-24, 10:02   Link #2363
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I think having CLt still may be able to skip pre-boss node, as i lucked out and skipped them every time with lighter fleet. And F node is a big block, whether you have BB or not for me.

Meanswhile anyone know what is the 2nd new sortie quest about? The one with 3 CA sisters
Oh I forgot to add that, if your fleet has no large vessels, but does not have 2 DD or have CLTs, you can get sent to either H or I (preboss node) by random. Having large vessels however is 100% pre-boss node.

I haven't got sent to node F even once since I started and I only brought a single BB once, so the 5% claim seems to be working for me. I'll see how long this keeps up.

The Myoukou quest requires you to S rank 2-5 with them.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 11:38   Link #2364
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Oh I forgot to add that, if your fleet has no large vessels, but does not have 2 DD or have CLTs, you can get sent to either H or I (preboss node) by random. Having large vessels however is 100% pre-boss node.

I haven't got sent to node F even once since I started and I only brought a single BB once, so the 5% claim seems to be working for me. I'll see how long this keeps up.

The Myoukou quest requires you to S rank 2-5 with them.
Impossible....

Impossible!!Impossible!!Impossible!! There's no way that i can even get enough LOS with three lvl20~ish CA. And S-rank too....

How much LOS do you need from a lvl 102 admiral for 2-5?
Old 2014-05-24, 11:43   Link #2365
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Impossible....

Impossible!!Impossible!!Impossible!! There's no way that i can even get enough LOS with three lvl20~ish CA. And S-rank too....

How much LOS do you need from a lvl 102 admiral for 2-5?
I think it's more dependent on your equipment LoS. I've seen someone cleared it with 2 of the sisters being Lv.1

So I'd say a bunch of Obsv Planes and T32 radars (or T22/T33 for the DDs) should do the trick.
Old 2014-05-24, 11:46   Link #2366
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I think it's more dependent on your equipment LoS. I've seen someone cleared it with 2 of the sisters being Lv.1

So I'd say a bunch of Obsv Planes and T32 radars (or T22/T33 for the DDs) should do the trick.
Their HQ level might be low through. At this rate it seems 5 CAs + maybe 1CVL seems to be the best option. Or replace the CVL with a lighter ship?

Tone sisters are must for the LOS. Then the 3 CAs sister. Then 1 CVL with 3-4 Saiun? Still don't know how much LOS do we need through, as i think i missed boss once with 350-370 LOS (but like you said , maybe they depend on ship equipment instead?)
Old 2014-05-24, 11:54   Link #2367
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Their HQ level might be low through. At this rate it seems 5 CAs + maybe 1CVL seems to be the best option. Or replace the CVL with a lighter ship?

Tone sisters are must for the LOS. Then the 3 CAs sister. Then 1 CVL with 3-4 Saiun? Still don't know how much LOS do we need through, as i think i missed boss once with 350-370 LOS
Judging by usspaul's experience and the other reports I've seen, it seems to ask for about 50+ equipment LoS, and since you have low levels, maybe 55+ to be safe.

As for the fleet, if you're lacking in high level Myoukou-class, I'd say you should stick with the south path and bring at least 1 CVL. You probably won't need 3~4 Saiuns. Also note that without 2DDs you're subjected to be sent to Wo Kai node by chance, but since you're in dire need of LoS I'd say it's a necessary risk in order to bring CAVs for more LoS.
Old 2014-05-24, 12:08   Link #2368
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

55+ should be ok. With 2 Saiun of 18, so need around 37-40 or 8 recon planes?

It's possible in that case to bring 1 CVL with 3 Saiun, the 3 sisters with 5 recon plans. And 2 DD with radar. But on fire power, probably will be difficult to achieve S-rank.

Maybe i will just take it slow and at least get Haguro to Kai Ni, and Myoukou to lvl 20 first ^^
Old 2014-05-24, 14:32   Link #2369
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I obtained Chitose while trying to take on 1-5. Which upgrade path would be better?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 14:35   Link #2370
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I obtained Chitose while trying to take on 1-5. Which upgrade path would be better?
Get her to Lv.12 and keep her as AV until you can remodel her at her CVL Kai form at Lv.35 or CVL Kai 2 form at Lv.50
Don't remodel her to CVL at Lv.15 as her first CVL form has pathetic stats compared to her AV form.
Old 2014-05-24, 14:36   Link #2371
KBTKaiser

myoukou sisters upgrade at 25, along with all the other heavy cruisers. The oddballs are the Takao-class Maya, who upgrades at 18, and then there's the scattered Mogami sisters with the nameship herself at 10, Mikuma at 25, and Suzuya and Kumano being late bloomers at 35.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 20:13   Link #2372
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I didn't realize how messed up it was for my mutsu to do a cut-in at night battle. Until I remembered she had full life and the second lowest luck rating in the game >.>
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 20:16   Link #2373
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

By the way, is night battle scratch damage increasingly frequent now, or is it just RNG screwing with me? I'm getting it so often now it's almost cheating. The miss rate is ridiculous.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 21:33   Link #2374
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
By the way, is night battle scratch damage increasingly frequent now, or is it just RNG screwing with me? I'm getting it so often now it's almost cheating. The miss rate is ridiculous.
Things that affect night battle scratch damage chance:

- firepower
- damage condition
- formation
- level
Old 2014-05-25, 00:47   Link #2375
RapidPotential

Quote:
Things that affect night battle scratch damage chance:

- firepower
- damage condition
- formation
- level
Must be a spate of horrible luck then. Most of these aren't even an issue for me. And I tend to choose double line/line ahead. Enemy formation goes line ahead most of the time as well especially in PvPs where they have BBs on first slot.
Old 2014-05-25, 00:56   Link #2376
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Enemy formation goes line ahead most of the time as well especially in PvPs where they have BBs on first slot.
Regarding PVP,

Opponent fleet will automatically use Diamond if their flagship is a carrier-class, and Encheon if their flagship is a submarine. Otherwise, they go Line Ahead by default.

I've also read that if your own flagship + another ship in your fleet are SS, the opponent will use Line Abreast, though I haven't really tested it myself as I never use SS for PVP.
Old 2014-05-25, 01:02   Link #2377
RapidPotential

Quote:
Regarding PVP,

Opponent fleet will automatically use Diamond if their flagship is a carrier-class, and Encheon if their flagship is a submarine. Otherwise, they go Line Ahead by default.

I've also read that if your own flagship + another ship in your fleet are SS, the opponent will use Line Abreast, though I haven't really tested it myself as I never use SS for PVP.
I'm aware of those, but I appreciate the refresher course nonetheless.

I personally haven't tried SS vs SS either, so I cannot comment much on that. But yeah, I achieved scratch damage on Line Ahead vs Line Ahead. Quite rare for that to happen but it did anyway.
Old 2014-05-25, 01:08   Link #2378
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
I'm aware of those, but I appreciate the refresher course nonetheless.

I personally haven't tried SS vs SS either, so I cannot comment much on that. But yeah, I achieved scratch damage on Line Ahead vs Line Ahead. Quite rare for that to happen but it did anyway.
It's bound to happen, I've had a few occasions where my entire healthy fleet did scratch damage to a lone enemy in night battle during my 5-4 grind. Kinda annoying but you'll get used to it.
Old 2014-05-25, 02:36   Link #2379
usspaul

I was just wondering since I now got me a second shoukaku should I keep her. right now my carrier division is like this
1kaga-lvl80 2kaga-lvl10
1akaga-lvl79 2akagi-20
1shoukaku-lvl70 2shoukaku-lvl1
souryuu-35
1hiryuu-50 2hiryuu-lvl1
as for the light carriers there not really that lvled to well mostly in the 20ths but anyways I don't know if I should keep my second copy of the carriers I have btw I also have a backup of my FBBs or should I scrap them too?
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 04:53   Link #2380
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
I was just wondering since I now got me a second shoukaku should I keep her. right now my carrier division is like this
1kaga-lvl80 2kaga-lvl10
1akaga-lvl79 2akagi-20
1shoukaku-lvl70 2shoukaku-lvl1
souryuu-35
1hiryuu-50 2hiryuu-lvl1
as for the light carriers there not really that lvled to well mostly in the 20ths but anyways I don't know if I should keep my second copy of the carriers I have btw I also have a backup of my FBBs or should I scrap them too?
I understand the dilemma. Even i also have 1 spare Shoukaku that i don't know what should i do with. But since there are plenty of room in my ship dorm right now, so allow her to stay temporarily.

If you have spare room in your ship dorm, then keep her. If you don't then just relieve her from service

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls