Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-18, 13:59   Link #201
Cuttastrophe

hellooo

im a new forum member and this thread was the rease for signing in i think^^

my english is bad cause im from germany so dont be angry

my caracters name: i dont know japanese names so you can choose one for me

story : he had a hard childhood because he has no legs. he lost them during the fiasko of the nine tailed fox...

so i think you can guess the end of his story^^

he wants to be very strong and a hokage even without legs

my first idea was to let him summon legs but that wouldnt fit to his image

for more imagination look at the picture in the link

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...aracterlb7.jpg

im 15 years old and im tryin to draw manga since 2 months , til then , i only watched anime and read mangas

so , dont laugh about the body or the hands of my character , im still learnin
Cuttastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 14:38   Link #202
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-First and foremost, welcome to the animesuki forums Cuttastrophe. And don't worry, no one here will chew you out for grammatical mistakes so you can keep your mind at ease.

-Now you said that people are allowed to name your character. Well I'd like to give your character a name, but ultimetly it's your choice if you want to call him that. The name I wish to give him is: Hateshinai Jikyuu (meaning "Endless Persistence"), a reference to his desire to achieve his goals despite the difficulties that lie ahead...
Old 2007-01-18, 14:56   Link #203
Cuttastrophe

hey thank you , thats a good idea

but i dont know now what his first name his

is it jikyuu?

(because in japan they take the second name as first like uzumaki naruto ... i think)

and thx for answering so fast ... what do you think about my character
would he have any chance in the series?
Old 2007-01-18, 14:58   Link #204
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Yeah Jikyuu is his first name and yeah he might have a shot . By the way, have you decided upon a mode of transportation for this charcter? I was initially thinking prosthetics but after remembering that you didn't want him to have legs I thought about giving him a hyped up wheelchair that he operates via chakra. So what do you think?

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-18 at 19:54.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:45   Link #205
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Cuttasprophe, I have to say Jikyuu is the most original Naruto character I've seen. (And here I though a ninja with shoes would take the cake) To think a person with no legs could be an accomplished ninja, it certainly makes for an interesting character. Keep up the good work.

Now, onto business... I recently devised another jutsu for my character, Kazuma...

Bleeding Ear Jutsu - A genjutsu technique that hypnotizes the opponent, to the point where their sense of time is drastically lengthened, an example would be one second feeling like one month... During this period, the are blasted with an endless stream of John Denver and Randy Newman music, followed by an hour's worth of Geddy Lee shrieking in the highest pitch a human can sing at. The result has not been pretty, as victims have been driven to hilarious levels of insanity, as well as ruptured ear drums, which is where the jutsu got it's name. The jutsu actually requires very little chakra to use, but over 30 hand seals must be formed uninterrupted for it to work effectively. Much to Kazuma's relief, after the jutsu has effected a person, he can continue with other action without having to remain still and concentrate on his victim, much less actually ear the noise the jutsu produces.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 07:57   Link #206
Cuttastrophe

hey thx dan the man^^

your jutsu sounds a bit like mangekyou sharingan where one second is like 3 days

but i think its the perfect jutsu for the sound village^^

and man , i saw your drawings ... can you help me out a little bit or tell me about my faults
Old 2007-01-19, 09:03   Link #207
naruto89

tht is an awesome character chek him without his wee legs gud idea for hand seals aswell
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 13:46   Link #208
Cuttastrophe

at fukitsu naruto

sry but i didnt see your reply abot the wheel chair

yes i thought about it
but as i said, that wouldnt fit to his image

it would be like shikamaru with a pocket calculator

so i must overthink it a bit
Old 2007-01-19, 20:56   Link #209
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttastrophe View Post
at fukitsu naruto

sry but i didnt see your reply abot the wheel chair

yes i thought about it
but as i said, that wouldnt fit to his image

it would be like shikamaru with a pocket calculator

so i must overthink it a bit
-That's fine I never said that you had to use my ideas to begin with. This is your character after all and I will honour that fact.

-Also a new rule has been added to this thread. As of this point forward you are allowed to create weapons and accessories for the characters that you create as well as existing ones. However, the same rules as before apply to the weapons as well. They cannot be overpowered at all and have to be original...

-Now then WEAPON Time.

Name: "Ko-kitsune-maru" (The Little Fox).

Wielder: Rokudaime Hokage Naruto.

Creation: As the years moved on as they always do Uzumaki Naruto's abilities have improved with their passing. However at the same time his enemies became all the more dangerous. The physical and emotional endevours made their marks on Naruto. One day, the very thing that he feared most came true: the seal placed upon him by Yondaime Hokage broke apart. Within mere moments his body was taken over by the Kyuubi's power, unleashing a devestating new threat upon the world. The power of the Kyuubi was so intense that it even shattered Shodaime's necklace to pieces. For the safety of his friends, Naruto moved himself as far away from Konohagakure as he could before being taken over, hoping for his body to die out from the Kyuubi's emergance. But just as ready Naruto was to accept his demise his friends were just as determined to save his life. Taking the shattered pieces of Shodaime's necklace Tsunade commanded the creation of a tool that would serve as the final sealing process of Kyuubi no Youkai. As the Kyuubi possesing Naruto's body reached the gates of Konoha he was confronted by all the people that cared for the Uzumaki boy. A desperate battle began with the Kyuubi proving time and again why it was the King off all Bijuu. But just as it looked like all hope was lost, the sealing tool which has at this point taken the form of a sword was finished and lunged into the demon. Try as he might, the Kyuubi did everything it could to escape but to no avail. In the end it's soul was transfered into the sword and it would be Naruto who would later grasp it's hilt and wield it to protect Konohagakure.

Synopsis: The sword looks like an elegant nodachi with a gleaming red blade and a golden-dark hilt and guard. The blade itself is encoded with the words Mugen Fuuin (Infinite Seal) which serve as a means to keep the Kyuubi locked forever in the sword. Only those who have trained for handling the Kyuubi's power may even grasp it's hilt.

Powers: While Naruto cannot wield the sword for very long he is in fact capable of using it's abilities effectivelly. The sword itself grants the wielder automatic-protection from Genjutsu at the cost vast amounts of chakra. Only the most powerful of Genjutsu can bypass this protection. For attacking, Naruto primarily uses an attack named Endan no Aka Akuma (Blast of the Red Devil).

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-30 at 12:40.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 01:32   Link #210
Shika_shika
Super slacker

I would make......

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Impact"]My character would have jet black hair , with silver streak down the middle, at about the length of his lower thigh, that can turn into a solid form as strong as Adamentiem, but can change to normal at will, and always seems to flow behind him even when no air flow is present, would have blue eyes, but half of both eyes would be sharingan, giving him Uchiha Clan powers except being able to copy tiajutsu, nor can it see the use of and moves without chakra. Small canine fangs, slightly pointed ears, about 6''2, 142 lbs, wears tightened chains with key hole locks around his abdomen, underneath is a black fishnet shirt with a dark maroon sleeveless shirt. Arms are wrapped in leather straps, used like to constrict around an opponent and restricted blood and chakra flow. Wears dark red and green camouflaged baggy pants with leathers straps at each ankle, used as other leather straps. A belt with rotating circular saws all around it. He would have a limited blood line, that enables him to do the same with his hair on his head to the hair on any other parts of his body, giving him a good defensive move. He would excel in all Jutsu's, an IQ of around 195, except he doesn't like to use his brains until he is in an absolute hopeless situation. He has yet to master one type of jutsu to an extent of the others, and that is the tiajutsu, his grace has much to be desired, but his speed is unmeasurable. lastly, he has an assortment of weapons ranging from 36 Kuni knives, 175 throwing needles, to his main weapon his Snake sword, of 14 links, Dark red with dark purple trim, and the 14 link(tip) is soaked with poison, that eats away your insides.

ok there it is it took me awhile caus eI just went from the top of my head. I just think this person would look badass I might just be a dork though.
Shika_shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 04:41   Link #211
Dan the Man
*Artist

Shika Shika, I have to thank you. You've just taken me out of a long drawing slump. I've been unable to think of anything interesting to draw, until I saw your character's profile. Long story short, I was inspired to draw him.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ShikaNinja.jpg

Sorry if I went too far by drawing him, but after I finished it, I felt that I should at least share it with the person who inspired my drawing. Thanks again.

Here's a grey version, because the black and white picture lost a little detail when it was scanned.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Ninja-Gray.jpg
Old 2007-01-20, 06:55   Link #212
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

If anyone would like to help me name his sister I'm more than willing to take suggestions. I picture her as a cutesy type of sister that is kindof clingy so the name has to be fitting. I would also greatly appreciate any artist's rendition of these characters or translation of jutsus and whatnot since I only know some Japanese that I learned from anime. Oh, and please let me know what you think. Even if it is just things you see wrong with my character I appreciate any input. Thanks.

Name: Last-Ikukeiro (meaning many paths) First-Yano
DOB: July 10
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 129 lbs
Blood Type: O -
Eye Color(s): Originally Green but now a milky white due to blindness
Hair: Dark Brown or Black
Fighting Style: Primary-Genjutsu Alternates: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Village: Konohagakure - Hidden Leaf Village

Personality: A very quiet individual that usually only speaks when spoken to. Known to usually have the answer to any question, just so long as you think to ask him. Is considered to be a little strange, but to the characters he does open up to he is known to be quite pleasant. This is mostly shown through interaction with his sister and a few friends. Is very quick witted and always seems to be aware and interested in everything that is going on. Usually spends most of his free time with his sister or training alone. He has also been seen watching others train and sketching in various locations.

Background: Yano was born into a disbanded clan which had not practiced jutsu since the time of his grandfather. The clan had previously been known to practice genjutsu but was not exceptionally well known. He has one sister (One year younger) named (Sister) whom he is very close with but rarely refers to him as oniichan. She instead typically refers to him in a slightly whiney voice as "Yaaa-no". At the age of 5, Yano developed a disease permanently blinding him for life. After two years of living with the blindness, Yano and his sister discovered several scrolls written by the clan generations before for the purposes of training. With the help of (Sister), Yano translated the scrolls to brail and began to secretly train with his sister in hopes of learning something that would help him regain his vision.

Eventually, Yano’s family found out what he had been doing and while many were opposed, some supported him full-heartedly. Being an incredibly bright child, Yano picked up on things very quickly and began to master many simple jutsu. He soon discovered that by molding the light to his chakra it might be possible for him to see. Eventually he developed a ninjutsu that could essentially bend the surrounding visible light. With ever increasing success Yano began to see again but never regained the use of his normal vision. Using his new found ninjutsu to see soon became second nature as it was used on a daily basis at almost all times. The ninjutsu that he had created made him incredibly adept to the use of genjutsu. His ability to affect the other senses was equal to that of a normal genjutsu user but his control over sight was highly advanced. Not only could he easily affect people by making them see thing that were not actually there, he could essentially make them see nothing at all and leave them in total darkness.

At the age of 11 Yano joined the academy but had trouble progressing at first due to the fact that after strenuous use of his chakra his vision suffered greatly. Lowered amounts of chakra basically meant that he could no longer clearly see and would eventually cause his failure of exams. After then training with a personal instructor in the arts of taijustu, he began to learn how to fight without seeing by using his already slightly enhanced other senses due to blindness. This taijutsu training greatly improved him as a well-rounded ninja and at the age of 13 he finally achieved the rank of Genin. He then quickly went on to gain the rank of Chunin during his first exam, just after turning 15.

Current Jutsus:

Infinite Solitude: Envelopes the user in a genjutsu of complete darkness. Without sight, sound, or feel the victim has no reference to direction, location, or anything else for that matter. Prolonged exposure to this jutsu has been known to cause temporary insanity. Escape from this jutsu has become increasingly difficult as Yano has become more skilled and once escaped it is often found that Yano still has control of the victim’s vision.

Mirage Clone: Similar to standard clone technique but more difficult to tell the difference between since Yano can make it appear as if his clones are actually disrupting their environment. Some people have incorrectly assumed that this jutsu was actually Shadow Clone due to this fact. The more clones there are the more difficult it is for Yano to make them appear as if they affect the environment. Normally only a small number of clones (3-4) are used for this very reason. Yano also has the ability to make different victims see different images at the same time. For example, he could make his clones appear as all Naruto to Sakura while making them all appear as Sakura to Naruto. This additional ability has gotten him out of many difficult situations. The other difference between this jutsu and that of the standard clone technique is that when a clone is hit from a distance it usually doesn’t dissipate. Unless the clone is directly hit by a body part and felt, it is difficult to tell if it was real since Yano can make it seem as if kunai and such have actually stuck the clone.

Dance of Deception: Yano uses his ability to easily deceive the eyes and quick taijutsu to unleash a combination of unblocked attacks. This move is usually effective in a sense that Yano deceives the opponent's eyes into seeing him attacking one area thus forcing them to block there while he is in fact attacking them in a different location but is just not visible to their eyes.

Greater Dance of Deception: An adaptation to the Dance of Deception, Yano first makes himself complete invisible to the eyes and attacks the opponent without them ever being able to see him to block these attacks. Yano has been known to create images of himself while doing this attack in order to further deceive teammates of the opponent while he strikes the victim of his choice.

Endless Vision: Yano is able to bend the light in a certain radius allowing him to see greater distances if focused one direction allowing him to things that would not have been visible otherwise. Yano is also able to see around objects and into areas at shorter distances. This ability however can only be directed into a small radius or focused into a one direction at this time. Using more chakra would allow him to enhance this greatly but would leave his vision impaired or absent all together.

Pros: Increased control over vision in many aspects. This control is easily adapted into other jutsus. Incredible control of his chakra due to the fact that he is using it at almost all times.

Cons: Yano’s inability to see without chakra makes jutsu requiring larger amounts of chakra considerably less likely. It is also true that as fights go on and Yano’s chakra lowers, his vision becomes more and more imparied. Also, even having strong use of genjutsu, Yano has yet to gain complete control over the other senses while mostly focusing on sight.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 18:15   Link #213
Cuttastrophe

hey guys

i created two new characters

1. mojin : he is blind and fights only with his ears in bruce lee style with achoo and so on^^ he would be a good friend of lee , the only different thing is he uses genjutsu : he can let everything get louder and concentraited that he can focus on every movement of his enemy , for the enemy , everything is too loud and he loses his gravity

2. karasu: he loves flying , fighting with wind attacks and summon a crow^^

special ninjutsu together with his weapon: a giant feather of a crow , as big as a sword ,1. wind attacks 2. special ninjutsu: he uses the feather as a quill and his chacra as ink and writes symbols in the air ... invent something^^

do you guys want me to post a picture of the both characters?
Old 2007-01-20, 19:01   Link #214
Dan the Man
*Artist

Sure, let's see them. They seem really interesting.
Old 2007-01-20, 19:13   Link #215
Sjdragon
Kakashi sensei

i have made a justsu

chuiton:sui ky juuken (sky elementary:200 lightning strikes)
Type:ninjutsu
users:Kakashi and Sasuke
Sjdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 20:20   Link #216
Zarola

Location: The U.S. ,Baby! (Hopefully I'll get to be a transfer student to Germany,Jap.,Korea,Russ. or Eygpt)
I'll start with changing a basic one.
I made one it branches off of Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Name: Multiple Shadow Clone Replication Technique
type: ninjutsu
Rank of users: C-S (since you have to merge the clones)

Hand Signal: Much like its stem the hand signals are the same but when the user says "Replication" the vertical pointer and middle finger aline with the horizontal.
(this "+" into this "-" I'll draw a picture later)

How it works: Instead of making multiple copies that turn into smoke after one hit, the number of hits depends on the user's ability with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. The user can merge the clones to increase the amount of hits it can take. So it would be like fighting another you for a limited time. For example if naruto wanted to make um.. 10 copies of himself to stall the opponent this would be of use. Naruto usually makes a 1000. To throw off the enemy he would merge them to have an equal number. 1000/10=100 hits for each clone

Pros: Opponent can't figure out who the original is until too late. The clones are stonger due to the merging of chakra. *Works with the other elements as well such as the mud and water techniques not just shadow*

Cons: drains the chakra of user. Should be used primarily as finish move.

Sorry bout the grammer
Zarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 20:44   Link #217
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Hmmm, quite the nifty new trick for Tajuu Kge Bunshin you've thought of there Zarola. Although your jutsu (that is to say Taju Kage Bunshin) isn't a pure original the variant is good on it it's own. God job...
Old 2007-01-21, 05:06   Link #218
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttastrophe View Post
1. mojin : he is blind and fights only with his ears in bruce lee style with achoo and so on^^ he would be a good friend of lee , the only different thing is he uses genjutsu : he can let everything get louder and concentraited that he can focus on every movement of his enemy , for the enemy , everything is too loud and he loses his gravity

Wow...a blind dude who uses genjutsu...where have I seen that before?

...hmmmmm....

Oh, yeah! On the freaking post RIGHT BEFORE YOURS!!! Holy crap, dude...the only real difference between the two is that your character uses sound a little more and Chaz's was actually well thought out.

I mean, seriously...couldn't you have waited until the next page or something before blatantly ripping off something?

Geez...your other guys wasn't too bad...the chakra ink thing was interesting...but you really should have just stuck with him and left the blind genjutsu ripoff for another day.

And, yes...I know I'm being a bit of an ass, but when stuff like that is just so bold-faced I tend to take offense.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 05:18   Link #219
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Sigh, at first I was a bit dissapointed that I didn't get any comments on the character I put so much thought into. I even read all the posts just to ensure he was original. Only to have someone post immediately after me with an extremely similar character. Sigh. Oh well, I still like my character and thanks for sticking up for my idea Hentai Guy. Anyways, I would still appreciate any input.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 06:56   Link #220
Cuttastrophe

hey chaz and hentai guy

im sorry but as i postet before , i dont understand english very good (15y, germany^^)

so if i see such textes , i dont even begin to read because there are so many words i dont understand that i dont understand the whole text in the end , you know? so sorry

i post my blind one and you can say if it fits to chaz's explanation

Mojin : http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?i...blinder8fe.jpg

and heres Karasu : http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?i...asucrow0qw.jpg

and sorry again guys : a can only reply the ones , who have short textes or pictures , because if there are 1 -2 words i dont understand , i can look it up in a dictionnary

so dont be angry if something like this happens and thanks for your comments

really sry chaz , sorry but i really didnt read your one before i posted my idea

so this character is a gift of mine to you you can say : this is Ikukeiro if it fits^^

im sorry guys

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-21 at 08:55. Reason: Don't double post.