AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-08-14, 23:47   Link #201
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I wonder when we will see Albion in his true form just like Draig . Imagine the finally of Azazel tournament where you will see the true heavenly dragon fight .
Maybe in the fight against Sun Wukong. I just hope that the unlocking process for Vali is going to be as painful as it was for Issei.
Old 2019-08-15, 06:39   Link #202
bluestahli1

Alright, I just gotta ask but, which Volume was that where it was said that Vali used to send assassins to Miss big tiddy witch onee-san?
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 06:54   Link #203
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Alright, I just gotta ask but, which Volume was that where it was said that Vali used to send assassins to Miss big tiddy witch onee-san?
DX5, if I'm not mistaken. The one where she has his chuuni black history diary.
Old 2019-08-15, 06:58   Link #204
bluestahli1

Oh, it was actually from there? thought I missed one of the short stories.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 10:29   Link #205
Elmenhilde Lover

That Yasaka lewd is only available if you buy V3 from Melonbooks so it's a limited edition illustration.
Genius marketing to entice more Yasaka fans! "Hey bucko's! You want to see a fox milf bare it all!? Well buy it from Melonbooks and you can, you degenerates!!"
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 13:29   Link #206
godz

Businessman
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 17:59   Link #207
Rayzer

I'm curious how Issei's team would deal with Diehuaser team. People don't realize that Issei's team (while strong) has many weaknesses. In fact, I would say out of all the teams in the top 16, his team has if not the most weaknesses.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 18:16   Link #208
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer View Post
I'm curious how Issei's team would deal with Diehuaser team. People don't realize that Issei's team (while strong) has many weaknesses. In fact, I would say out of all the teams in the top 16, his team has if not the most weaknesses.
What weaknesses are those exactly? Their power levels are fine. Their teamwork is fine as well. Their

How does Issei team have the most weaknesses of the 16 teams that made it to the main stage? How did they have more weaknesses than Shooting Star's team? How did they have more weaknesses than the Black Satan of Dragon Darkness King team which had 4 really powerful devils with the mentality of children?

What are Their weaknesses as you call them?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 18:37   Link #209
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
What weaknesses are those exactly? Their power levels are fine. Their teamwork is fine as well. Their

How does Issei team have the most weaknesses of the 16 teams that made it to the main stage? How did they have more weaknesses than Shooting Star's team? How did they have more weaknesses than the Black Satan of Dragon Darkness King team which had 4 really powerful devils with the mentality of children?

What are Their weaknesses as you call them?
1.) Too many support types

2.) An inexperienced King

3.) A fragile tactician

4.) Without Issei, his team in general aren't that strong.

5.) Reliance on Ravel is too much.

6.) Issei himself is a weakness due to how easily he can be outsmarted and lured into traps.
Old 2019-08-15, 18:54   Link #210
The Infinite Dream

We've seen like what 8 out of the 16 teams. Wouldnt even say he has the most weaknesses right now since we havent even seen them all. The only big weakness they have is experience in rating games. You also never answered his questions on how he had more weaknesses then shooting star, or even Sairaorgs team, Cao cao also only has one other powerful player on his team besides him.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 18:58   Link #211
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
We've seen like what 8 out of the 16 teams. Wouldnt even say he has the most weaknesses right now since we havent even seen them all. The only big weakness they have is experience in rating games.
Vali's team have less experience than Issei's team in rating games and yet they perform better. The experience in rating games is irrelevant to the list of weaknesses they have. Sairaorg's team is a more experienced king and has a balanced team. Cao Cao is a better leader, better tactician and a well balanced team. Issei's team have more weaknesses despite being stronger.
Old 2019-08-15, 18:59   Link #212
The Infinite Dream

Irrelevant lol no not really having experience in it and being able to exploit rules better than someone who has no experience is always an advantage. But again weve only seen like half the list so to say he has the most or almost weaknesses is kinda stupid.
Old 2019-08-15, 19:01   Link #213
Rayzer

Quote:
Irrelevant lol no not really having experience in it and being able to exploit rules better than someone who has no experience is always an advantage. But again weve only seen like half the list so to say he has the most weaknesses is kinda stupid.
And yet, Vali's team performed better despite having less experience in rating games than Issei's team? You know why? Because Issei's team consist of a newly built team with an inexperienced leader/king.
Old 2019-08-15, 19:03   Link #214
The Infinite Dream

Again less experience like I said. Issei has 4 games of experience more than vali. That makes him a pro lol. Valis lead his team since before rating games so of course they have better synergy.
Old 2019-08-15, 19:10   Link #215
Rayzer

Quote:
Again less experience like I said. Issei has 4 games of experience more than vali. That makes him a pro. Lol
You're the one that brought up experience. Issei's team just has too many serious issues. Without Issei, the team isn't that much of a huge deal but at the same time, Issei tends to get outsmarted and lured into traps. Ravel is a smart tactician but even she has her shortcomings and without her the team would crumble without their strategist due to how they rely on her too much. I can already forsee Diehuaser taking her out since he now knows how to use (Worthlessness) on Immortality trait of Ravel's family.

Vali's team have less experience in rating games but his team have less weaknesses than Issei's team.
Old 2019-08-15, 19:28   Link #216
The Infinite Dream

What im pointing out is they all have serious issues but for some reason you think Issei has the most when we've only seen half of the line up.

Sairaorg is the only relatively strong character on his team and will have trouble with any strong team they go up against.
Vali while he and Fenrir are strong they lack tactics and his team goes off on their own.
Cao Cao besides him and the god on his team they lack fire power. Even a longinous was useless to Sairaorgs queen
Shooting star team is a glass canon. Theyre relatively strong but seem to lack the endurance.
Rias her team was pretty balanced but she seemed to be lacking tactics and she herself is a weakness unless shes in balor form and that doesnt last long.

Thats off the top of my head im sure if i go back and reread i could come back with more for every team we've seen so far.

Rating game experience does play a role where else is he going to gain experience in leading his team that was just formed. Besides the little battles they have now and then the only way he'll gain leadership experience is there. The more experience he gains there the more he'll be able to mold his team around the rules of the game.

You're trying to make it seem like 4 games of being in a rating game not leading the team some how makes Issei so much more experienced then him.
Old 2019-08-15, 19:41   Link #217
Rayzer

Quote:
What im pointing out is they all have serious issues but for some reason you think Issei has the most when we've only seen half of the line up.

Sairaorg is the only relatively strong character on his team and will have trouble with any strong team they go up against.
Vali while he and Fenrir are strong they lack tactics and his team goes off on their own.
Cao Cao besides him and the god on his team they lack fire power. Even a longinous was useless to Sairaorgs queen
Shooting star team is a glass canon. Theyre relatively strong but seem to lack the endurance.
Rias her team was pretty balanced but she seemed to be lacking tactics and she herself is a weakness unless shes in balor form and that doesnt last long.

Thats off the top of my head im sure if i go back and reread i could come back with more for every team we've seen so far.

Rating game experience does play a role where else is he going to gain experience in leading his team that was just formed. Besides the little battles they have now and then the only way he'll gain leadership experience is there.

You're trying to make it seem like 4 games of being in a rating game not leading the team some how makes Issei so much more experienced at him.
Sairaorg is not the only relatively strong character. Kuisha is also really strong. Also Sairaorg has more experience as a king than Issei.

Unlike Issei's team, Vali's has a competent and capable leader and his team is well balanced. They make up their lack of complex strategies with precise teamwork. You don't see them nearly lose a game by a simple ambush tactic like Issei's team fell for.

Cao Cao's team is nearly a perfect team. A competent and capable leader who's also one of the best tacticians in the series. Yes, Sairaorg beat Leonardo but who else on Sairaorg's team could? Sairaorg even needed to go BxB to beat him.

Shooting Star does have some serious problem so I'll admit that team has more weaknesses than Issei's team.

Rias team is like you said, a well balanced team. Sure, Rias doesn't use complex strategies but like Sona said, this kind of strategies wouldn't fit for Rias team since they emphasize on power and would just get in the way. The weakness of a fragile king was eliminated in the form of Balor Rias and like Sairaorg, she a more experienced king than Issei.

Issei had 4 more rating Gane experience than Vali and yet his team had sloppy results in volume 22.
Old 2019-08-15, 21:10   Link #218
Palmito

Quote:
Sairaorg is not the only relatively strong character. Kuisha is also really strong. Also Sairaorg has more experience as a king than Issei.

Unlike Issei's team, Vali's has a competent and capable leader and his team is well balanced. They make up their lack of complex strategies with precise teamwork. You don't see them nearly lose a game by a simple ambush tactic like Issei's team fell for.

Cao Cao's team is nearly a perfect team. A competent and capable leader who's also one of the best tacticians in the series. Yes, Sairaorg beat Leonardo but who else on Sairaorg's team could? Sairaorg even needed to go BxB to beat him.

Shooting Star does have some serious problem so I'll admit that team has more weaknesses than Issei's team.

Rias team is like you said, a well balanced team. Sure, Rias doesn't use complex strategies but like Sona said, this kind of strategies wouldn't fit for Rias team since they emphasize on power and would just get in the way. The weakness of a fragile king was eliminated in the form of Balor Rias and like Sairaorg, she a more experienced king than Issei.

Issei had 4 more rating Gane experience than Vali and yet his team had sloppy results in volume 22.
You consider Kuisha a "relatively strong character" huh. Can you tell me why you don't consider Issei team members relatively strong? Do you think no one there is at least on Kuisha's level? Not even Rose?

Why do you say Ravel is a "fragile tactician"?

Can you show an example of Vali being a competent leader? From what I remember his leadership style is basically letting his team do whatever they want.

And the last question, do you have a problem with Issei's team having weaknesses? If you look, you will find weaknesses in each of the teams that are in the competition, none of them are perfect. Why Issei's team (which is composed almost completely of inexperienced teenagers) should be a perfect team without weaknesses? Just for these RG to be even more boring than they already are? Shouldn't Issei and the others have a hard time considering this is a team that was recently made? Do you think it would make any sense for Issei to all of a sudden become an amazing leader, Ravel an perfect strategist, and a team who was recently put together to have amazing teamwork?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 21:37   Link #219
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
You consider Kuisha a "relatively strong character" huh. Can you tell me why you don't consider Issei team members relatively strong? Do you think no one there is at least on Kuisha's level? Not even Rose?

Why do you say Ravel is a "fragile tactician"?

Can you show an example of Vali being a competent leader? From what I remember his leadership style is basically letting his team do whatever they want.

And the last question, do you have a problem with Issei's team having weaknesses? If you look, you will find weaknesses in each of the teams that are in the competition, none of them are perfect. Why Issei's team (which is composed almost completely of inexperienced teenagers) should be a perfect team without weaknesses? Just for these RG to be even more boring than they already are? Shouldn't Issei and the others have a hard time considering this is a team that was recently made? Do you think it would make any sense for Issei to all of a sudden become an amazing leader, Ravel an perfect strategist, and a team who was recently put together to have amazing teamwork?
The only people on Issei's team that would be on Kuisha's level outside of Issei is Roseweisse and maybe Roygun because of her ability and experience. What's more, Grayfia isn't competing anymore so now they lost a Maou class devil which is a huge blow to the team's fighting power. Ingvild will likely replace Grayfia and she has no combat experience so now Issei's team is now weaker.

Ravel is a fragile tactician when you consider how strong the competition is. Ravel is not even Ultimate devil class. Riser lost to CxC in DX1 and this was after Riser started training and before Issei reached Maou class so Ravel would be consider fragile.

Vali's team uses proper formation and teamwork. This was explained in volume 24. They don't just do whatever they want like Typhon's team.

I never said the other teams doesn't have weaknesses. I'm aware that no team is perfect but just making a point that Issei's team more weaknesses than most teams in the top 16.
Old 2019-08-15, 22:19   Link #220
Palmito

Quote:
The only people on Issei's team that would be on Kuisha's level outside of Issei is Roseweisse and maybe Roygun because of her ability and experience. What's more, Grayfia isn't competing anymore so now they lost a Maou class devil which is a huge blow to the team's fighting power. Ingvild will likely replace Grayfia and she has no combat experience so now Issei's team is now weaker.

Ravel is a fragile tactician when you consider how strong the competition is. Ravel is not even Ultimate devil class. Riser lost to CxC in DX1 and this was after Riser started training and before Issei reached Maou class so Ravel would be consider fragile.

Vali's team uses proper formation and teamwork. This was explained in volume 24. They don't just do whatever they want like Typhon's team.

I never said the other teams doesn't have weaknesses. I'm aware that no team is perfect but just making a point that Issei's team more weaknesses than most teams in the top 16.
After seeing Nakiri fight in Shin 2 don't you think he's strong? Fafnir, Xenovia, and Elmen (who tanked a spear of light that was strong enough to defeat an ultimate class devil). None of them are strong? Ok.

I wouldnt say she is fragile. She cannot beat most of the people on the tournament, but she cannot be easily defeated by most of the people on the tournament too, because of her regeneration. If the enemy has any way of canceling her regeneration, you only need to put her inside a barrier made by Rose, or inside Asia BxB. Problem solved. It does not seem a weakness to me, especially since if she is defeated, Issei's team still has the previous RG No. 2 to create strategies for the team.

And how does this show that Vali is a competent leader? Did he do the formations? Is there any scene of him overcoming a difficult situation by creating a good plan and giving his comrades orders to execute this plan (like Rias, Sona and Ravel do)?

So you're not saying this is a bad thing, you are just saying this as a fact? Okay then.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote