AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-07-07, 03:01   Link #201
Boobie_loving_alien

#B214 why not? A pervy Gabriel means a lot of fun!!!

Also, Issei has only one Angel in his harem
Boobie_loving_alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 03:50   Link #202
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobie_loving_alien View Post
Issei's Queen has to be Gabriel!!!!

The queen of the heavenly Dragon has to be a heavenly woman with heavenly breasts!!!!

There is no other option than Gabriel!!!
To be his [Queen] is one thing and to be in the harem is another.
From the start she can't be his [Queen], she is the last of the Four Great Seraphs, her job is to maintain the RG system and lead the angels, also she is a pure angel (holy being) created by God, Kiba's BB may be able to fuse holy and demonic, but there is no info on a pure blood angel being reincarnated as a devil, to be frank it is not known if even pure blood angel or fallen angel can be reincarnated into a devil, all the reincarnated are either human, half human, dragon or other being.
And a pervy Gabriel wouldn't be funny, there is Irina in that role, a yandere Gabriel would be funny ...

Last edited by bodo; 2018-07-07 at 04:07.
bodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 04:29   Link #203
Elmenhilde Lover

My theory on this new girl is she is possessor of Nereid Kyrie and Azazel's daughter.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 08:52   Link #204
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Boobie_loving_alien: Yeah, like Bodo said, even if Gabriel joins his harem (which might not happen, but there are people who want it to and that includes me), that doesn't mean she can be in his peerage. And while Ise's peerage is also part of his harem, a girl doesn't have to be in his peerage to be in his harem. Look at Rias and Akeno for example. And besides, again, she's an angel. Why would she become a devil even if it's possible for an angel to become one (which it most likely isn't)? And the girls who are in his harem but also have a responsibility at their home are going to be local wives. And they won't be in his peerage either because that aforementioned responsibility is more important to them. Kunou, who has to succeed her mother as the Kyuubi leader when she grows up, is going to be a local wife. Gabriel, if she does join the harem, would also be one because she already has the responsibility of overseeing and managing the "System" of Heaven which is keeping her extremely busy.

I do want Lint and/or Mirana (Gabriel's ace) in the harem as well, and also Gabriel if possible, but let's just wait and see what happens.

@AzazelDxD: About your question regarding the 12th of the Heavenly Breasts: Ishibumi just said to look forward to it. That's all.
Old 2018-07-07, 12:11   Link #205
AzazelDxD

OK. I was thinking that MAYBE all Issei Peerage will be part of the heavenly breasts but..

That is impossible.. He needs like 4 girls too.. If Ravel is the 9th and New girl the 10th, is impossible..

Elmenhilde Lover Azazel Daughter in Issei Peerage.. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. We should accept that Vali is the only Azazel son.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-07-07 at 12:21.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 12:45   Link #206
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Azazel has a harem, right? So the new girl could be a child he'd had with a human woman. And because of being part human, she was born with Nereid Kyrie.

As for his whole peerage being part of the 12 Heavenly Breasts. That's already wrong due to the fact that Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kuroka, who are also part of that, aren't in his peerage and also likely won't be (Rias definitely can't). And also because Irina, who is also included, isn't even a devil (and never will be), not to mention the fact that there are already 8 known girls out of the 12 with 4 of them being the already mentioned Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kuroka and only three of the other four being in his peerage (Asia, Xenovia and Rose).
Old 2018-07-07, 13:39   Link #207
Boobie_loving_alien

#B214

I know, I know... It's nearly impossible for Gabriel to join issei's haren\peerage, it's only my poor little hope.

I love Azazel's idea about making fall, Gabriel... On the other hand, I want her to continue being pure...

Only Issei can maker her fall...

Even though I still think that Issei needs more Tenshi
Old 2018-07-07, 14:14   Link #208
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She doesn't need to fall to be in his harem. And we have that special room given to Irina where an angel can have sex without falling, so there's no need to worry there either. But being in both the peerage and the harem would require her to become a devil and that's not possible. Only devils can be in a peerage.

And Gabriel being in the harem is unlikely. Her Ace, Mirana, being in is likelier. But I, for one, would like it better if they could both be in his harem. But yeah, again, either of them being in his peerage would be impossible because they're angels and only devils can be in a peerage.

And as for having more angels in the harem. He can have both Mirana and Lint in the harem. Not the peerage as well, but just the harem. Like Irina who also isn't in the peerage as well and is only in the harem in general, or like Rias who is his King and can't also be in his peerage at the same time.
Old 2018-07-07, 14:27   Link #209
Boobie_loving_alien

I thought that as well. Like rossweisse was the grayfia version in issei's harem I think that mirana is Gabriel's one.

Too sad. I feel like Issei don't have any "high class" member in his harem, not counting rias as a princess... I'm talking about somebody more... Adult? Maybe kuroka and rossweisse can be put in this group but...

Well, too bad for us I suppose.

By the way... In order to be in the peerage... Issei will need to an angel to become fallen to reincarnate him\her into a devil? Mmm... Too many obstacles... Gabriel is really off of limits.
Old 2018-07-07, 17:23   Link #210
Palmito

Quote:
I thought that as well. Like rossweisse was the grayfia version in issei's harem I think that mirana is Gabriel's one.

Too sad. I feel like Issei don't have any "high class" member in his harem, not counting rias as a princess... I'm talking about somebody more... Adult? Maybe kuroka and rossweisse can be put in this group but...

Well, too bad for us I suppose.

By the way... In order to be in the peerage... Issei will need to an angel to become fallen to reincarnate him\her into a devil? Mmm... Too many obstacles... Gabriel is really off of limits.
I dont think Issei needs them to fall. In fact the moment he turns them into a devil they will fall. If angels fall for thinking of impure things like sex, imagine if they are turned into devils?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 18:04   Link #211
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They just become fallen angels if they fall. But I don't think you can turn a pure angel or a reincarnated angel into a devil. The Brave Saints System is based on the Evil Pieces System and those "Cards" even use the same material the Evil Pieces use.

@Boobie_loving_alien: Again, Gabriel would have to be turned into a devil. Only devils can be in a peerage. Devils with Evil Pieces inside them, either those that were born as devils or that became devils via the Evil Pieces System. And it's that Ise's harem includes his peerage, not that his harem is limited to his peerage only. Keep that in mind. Like Irina, who is in his harem but isn't in his peerage, other angles like Gabriel, Mirana or Lint could also just be in his harem without joining the peerage as well.
Old 2018-07-07, 22:30   Link #212
Boobie_loving_alien

Sorry by the stubbornness.

Looking at Akeno... Can she be a devil because of her human ascendence? I mean, she is the proof that fallen angels can be devils too... Except that she is because of the half-human issue.

I think that the fallen angel existence is the possibility of an angel to become a devil... You know, the existence of Lucifer, the angel who become the most important devil. Leaving aside that this is a fictional universe...

Well. Thanks for answering.
Old 2018-07-07, 22:54   Link #213
Palmito

Quote:
Sorry by the stubbornness.

Looking at Akeno... Can she be a devil because of her human ascendence? I mean, she is the proof that fallen angels can be devils too... Except that she is because of the half-human issue.

I think that the fallen angel existence is the possibility of an angel to become a devil... You know, the existence of Lucifer, the angel who become the most important devil. Leaving aside that this is a fictional universe...

Well. Thanks for answering.
"Angels cant become devils" is an opinion of Osman. Do not think this is a fact. The only thing said in the canon is that Evil Pieces can not reincarnate gods. Only that. A reincarnated angel may not be possible, but normal angels can definitely be reincarnated into devils. The problem is they will probably become fallen angels by doing this. Probably the only way for someone to be half angel and half devil would be to be born that way, like the son of Irina and Issei.
Old 2018-07-07, 23:07   Link #214
Lucidrago

While It's an assumption that angels can't be reincarnated as devils It's also an assumption to say that normal angels can be reincarnated as devils. All we have is Akeno as proof. And she isn't enough to provide an accurate conclusion on that matter.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 23:10   Link #215
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
While It's an assumption that angels can't be reincarnated as devils It's also an assumption to say that normal angels can be reincarnated as devils. All we have is Akeno as proof. And she isn't enough to provide an accurate conclusion on that matter.
It is said in the canon that only gods can not be reincarnated. What else do you need? A list of all species of the supernatural world except gods?
Old 2018-07-07, 23:14   Link #216
fan

they cannot reincarnate Gods/Buddhas and Dragon God into Devils even with a Mutation Piece.
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 04:57   Link #217
Elmenhilde Lover

Angels can be factually reincarnated into devils. A motherfucking fish was reincarnated into a devil. Of course an angel can too.
Old 2018-07-08, 05:29   Link #218
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmenhilde Lover View Post
Angels can be factually reincarnated into devils. A motherfucking fish was reincarnated into a devil. Of course an angel can too.
Quote:
High School DxD:Volume 3 New Knight & New Rival
Part 2
“Ho…Holy-demonic sword……? Impossible……… The polar opposite of two things cannot merge……”
Till Ishibumi confirm it, reincarnating an angel (holy) into a devil (demonic) is noting more than a wet dream. (and no, just because a SG could fuse holy and demonic, it doesn't mean an angel can reincarnate into a devil)
Old 2018-07-08, 07:40   Link #219
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Then why did you use that as your example? Kind of defeats your own agruement. Saying somethings impossible, then that impossible thing happens
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 07:42   Link #220
Elmenhilde Lover

@bodo Yeah probably not before God died but now, it can very well happen. Opposite restriction rule has no meaning anymore.