AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-06-04, 18:15   Link #201
Chichiryuushintei

Why would the heavy hitters leave the weaker people with Trihexa? That's a huge dick move.
Old 2016-06-04, 18:57   Link #202
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The weaker ones most likely won't survive anyway. After all, they're all going to be fighting Trihexa inside that seal. The heavy hitters would have their hands full fighting the Beast and trying to stay alive, so even though they'd want to also protect the weaker ones, they might not be able to.
Old 2016-06-05, 18:59   Link #203
KnightShade

Azazel is nowhere near heavy hitter, he probably will be the only one to get out doing to beig a hax level genius.
Old 2016-06-06, 09:12   Link #204
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I can see that happening. Does he still have a contract with Typhon? If so, it might be able to them out at least a bit.
Old 2016-06-06, 10:10   Link #205
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, I can see that happening. Does he still have a contract with Typhon? If so, it might be able to them out at least a bit.
That's if Typhon seal himself with Azazel and the leaders too. Well knowing Azazel he'll probably bring along all his inventions with him to use against 666.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 11:47   Link #206
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I forgot to type the word help in there ("If so, it might be able to help them out at least a bit).

Anyway, yeah, you're right about that. Azazel would most likely bring all of his stuff with him, as well as the Artificial Sacred Gear that has Typhon sealed inside it.
Old 2016-06-06, 15:03   Link #207
Bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
That's if Typhon seal himself with Azazel and the leaders too. Well knowing Azazel he'll probably bring along all his inventions with him to use against 666.
If I remember correctly in EX the contract with Typhon was a one time summon so the contract was finished as he summoned Typhon in EX which happens before volume 20 & 21. Azazel does mention that he should have prepared another contract in volume 21 with Typhon but if Azazel didn't prepare another contract before the fight with Trihexa before he was sealed away then he won't have access to Typhon as I doubt Typhon would reside in a sacred gear waiting for Azazel to make another contract.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 15:09   Link #208
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Good point. But yeah, that's why I said, "Does he still have a contract with Typhon?". It was also because I was asking if the contract was still valid, but it still fits here.
Old 2016-06-06, 15:17   Link #209
Bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Good point. But yeah, that's why I said, "Does he still have a contract with Typhon?". It was also because I was asking if the contract was still valid, but it still fits here.
Azazel's thoughts from volume 21:

If I knew that this would happen, with that legendary creature, I should have…made a contract with the King of Demonic Beasts Typhon [7] so that I could prepare a new set of artificial Sacred Gear armour.

So unless it says he made another contract before the Trihexa fight he doesn't have a contract with Typhon. Plus I doubt the contract can be made quickly as the cost for the previous one in EX was stated to be unreasonable.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 15:28   Link #210
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for that. I did remember some of that, but yeah, in this case, there shouldn't be a valid contract unless he managed to make another contract.
Old 2016-06-07, 02:42   Link #211
aw454wtr

Azazel really reminds me alot of kisuke urahara from bleach.

The major question is,since serafall is sealed, what is going to happen to her magical girl show? Will they draft Mil-Tan to replace her?
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 06:38   Link #212
B214

Magical Girl Miracle Sona-tan.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 08:47   Link #213
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Sona would rather die, wouldn't she? But maybe her sense of responsibility would make her change her mind on that, who knows? And if Serafall can survive the fight against Trihexa, she'll eventually come back anyway.
Old 2016-06-07, 23:47   Link #214
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hah~~, I actually hoping serafall join ise's harem....
Old 2016-06-08, 00:26   Link #215
Variabug
Professional Lurker

I know that feel man, I know that feel. But hey, hopefully she might get out sometime around EX? Right? And I think that if there was anyone to replace her on the show, it'll probably be Mil-tan getting his wish. At this point, I NEED to see that.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-08, 00:53   Link #216
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, i agree... Ise harem members lacking megane shoujo and Maou/Maou shoujo
Old 2016-06-08, 02:40   Link #217
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Yeah, i agree... Ise harem members lacking megane shoujo and Maou/Maou shoujo
and twins,and someone with kneesocks (gasper does not count)
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-08, 04:01   Link #218
Variabug
Professional Lurker

Well Rias has been known to put glasses on, even if she doesn't need them. The only other candidate would be Aika, but as far as we know she won't because her bust is small, although it might grow in the future like Koneko. Mahou Shoujo might go to a transformed Mil-tan, it would be funny if he was incredibly hot when changed into a girl and seeing Issei's reaction. Kneesocks and twins, got me there. For me the only real checkbox I can think of other than those is Yandere, Maid, and a ghost. Yanderes are always fun, but I don't think it really fits with the series tone. I do NOT need any more discussions on maids because the last time we had one...it wasn't pretty. A ghost girl could be interesting because of the sheer amount of options that could be done because every mythology and religion is true. The problem is that the poor thing would be left out in pretty much 90% of interactions within the series.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-08, 07:29   Link #219
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hate yanderes, so I'd prefer if it one didn't end up falling for Ise. Spare me (and him) the yanderes, please. But as for ghosts, I can agree with that.

Sona might be good to replace her elder sister as the Maou Shoujo. I really hope the role isn't given to Mil-tan unless he's switched to complete girl mode.
Old 2016-06-08, 07:51   Link #220
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
and twins,and someone with kneesocks (gasper does not count)
Oh right, ise also lacking twin... Twin girls with tsundere and manipulative yet loving like certain pink haired alien princess with twin tail and short hair... and maybe this twin also can fill kneesock girl if they wearing kneesock...
And.... oh, ise also lacking yandere girl... hope he got one...
Oyakodon position? He got one already...
If ghost girl... I hope he got one soon...