Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-24, 16:14   Link #201
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
But during Shen's illusion it seems something painful happened between them, apparently because of his "friend" I guess. So is it a misunderstanding of the MC? Maybe at least for the girls it wasn't something so big I guess?
His friend had nothing to do with it. He was just blowing his resentment for the guy always going on about the MC having little interest in girls while he's constantly skirt-chasing.
Old 2015-09-24, 16:46   Link #202
Tabeleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
His friend had nothing to do with it. He was just blowing his resentment for the guy always going on about the MC having little interest in girls while he's constantly skirt-chasing.
By the flow of the MC's monologue on the chapter I thought he did something since it seemed he was interested in one of the girls, so am I wrong?
But maybe he just said to the MC to keep the two and he got angry with this?

The illusion shouldn't be so wrong and probably was like the reality, the difference should be that the MC was feeling worse than in the illusion because of the situation and the girls withdrew seeing him suffering because of them?
But according to Tsuki-sama's chapter, they would go on the offensive again right?

The flow of this series is somewhat confusing, even with the POVs it's hard to grasp the small points and clues. Which one is the chapter with the Earth's POV?
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 17:25   Link #203
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

I was getting a little confused where you're coming from here so I went and checked the translation... First off, I'll note there are various small mistranslations here and there which may possibly be confusing you.

No, the end there was just purely the MC venting his resentment at his friend. Also, since the TL'er didn't understand the well and tree cavity thing, I'll explain here. It's referring to how some people shout into a hole in order to vent their stress and anger at people or various events.

As for how the original events of the dream went, this is partially my own inference, but it's most likely he turned the both of them down which resulted in them being hurt/in tears from their confessions failing.

And a few more notes, what the TL translated as "president's daughter" is incorrect. Tsukuyomi was referring to the club president, Azuma (the TL mistranslated her name as Higashi). Also, the POV chapters in the TLer's list are not part of the original story. Those are digest chapters that the author put up to replace the original chapters since the novel got published.
Old 2015-09-25, 07:27   Link #204
Breidaluk

Well, at least our little average OP Mc is searching for his parents history,right? That's what he decided to do in the beginning,right? Did he find clues?
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:29   Link #205
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Well, at least our little average OP Mc is searching for his parents history,right? That's what he decided to do in the beginning,right? Did he find clues?
Yeah. At least he have a goal.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:29   Link #206
Breimn

Yes , he finds out who they were, where they lived and a bit of how their transfer to earth took place.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 18:53   Link #207
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Reading some of the extra stories right now, and geez, Makoto and Tsukuyomi sure were big-shots despite how they depreciate themselves.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-25, 19:01   Link #208
Hokoga

@Kyureki Who is Azuma? Why was she vengeful?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 19:02   Link #209
s.a.w..

I want to hear more! It sounds interesting!

Isn't Azuma the (summoned)president of the archery club? I think someone said that she was one of the ones who confessed to the MC but the name was mis-translated? Although based on the MC's attitude in the dream, she shouldn't be...
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 19:08   Link #210
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
@Kyureki Who is Azuma? Why was she vengeful?
I'll answer that crossed out question anyway. The TL mistranslated Azuma's name as Higashi. She's the archery club president. As for the vengeful part, as per Makoto's request, it's been made that he suddenly transferred schools to some place close to Switzerland (I forget the actual name of the town). Since it was without notice and the only reason Azuma could think of for the sudden transfer was her confession being refused, it was as if he was running away from her. In retaliation, she decided that from now on, whenever she refuses someone's confession, she'll say that she likes Makoto, thus making him an enemy of the entire school (not knowing he'll probably never come back). She's also considering going to find him in person during Christmas or something like that.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
I want to hear more! It sounds interesting!

Isn't Azuma the (summoned)president of the archery club? I think someone said that she was one of the ones who confessed to the MC but the name was mis-translated? Although based on the MC's attitude in the dream, she shouldn't be...
The summoned hero is a different person. Not Azuma.

Last edited by Kyureki; 2015-09-25 at 19:39.
Kyureki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 19:27   Link #211
s.a.w..

Thanks for answering that question. In that case who is the summoned girl? Wasn't she from the archery club? And it was mentioned that she always was special until Makoto came? It was mentioned that Azuma was the most talented 2nd year in the archery club, so I assumed that the summoned girl was the president that was president before Azuma, a 3rd year? Some clarification please.
Old 2015-09-25, 19:30   Link #212
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Pity Tsukuyomi every god depend on him to do work......
Mayb so they can relax and have fun more
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 19:44   Link #213
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
Thanks for answering that question. In that case who is the summoned girl? Wasn't she from the archery club? And it was mentioned that she always was special until Makoto came? It was mentioned that Azuma was the most talented 2nd year in the archery club, so I assumed that the summoned girl was the president that was president before Azuma, a 3rd year? Some clarification please.
I haven't actually gotten that far into the main story yet, so I don't know much about the summoned girl myself. I just know that she was "from a rich family and gifted in looks, sports, and academics." In other words, she had pretty much everything and she was bored with her life on Earth. I'll get back to this with more when I get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Pity Tsukuyomi every god depend on him to do work......
Mayb so they can relax and have fun more
That's actually fairly close to the actual situation. Normally the work of a sea god is something that requires daily hard labour. In Poseidon's case, he threw all his work to his subordinates so that he could play more, then Tsukuyomi's system came along which helped greatly reduce their workload (to the point that some of them even fainted when they heard they might have to shut down the system if something breaks). When Tsukuyomi went out of commission, Poseidon's subordinates actually told Poseidon to go sleep in Tsukuyomi's place.
Old 2015-09-25, 19:52   Link #214
cabman11

Quote:
I haven't actually gotten that far into the main story yet, so I don't know much about the summoned girl myself. I just know that she was "from a rich family and gifted in looks, sports, and academics." In other words, she had pretty much everything and she was bored with her life on Earth. I'll get back to this with more when I get there.

That's actually fairly close to the actual situation. Normally the work of a sea god is something that requires daily hard labour. In Poseidon's case, he threw all his work to his subordinates so that he could play more, then Tsukuyomi's system came along which helped greatly reduce their workload (to the point that some of them even fainted when they heard they might have to shut down the system if something breaks). When Tsukuyomi went out of commission, Poseidon's subordinates actually told Poseidon to go sleep in Tsukuyomi's place.
What chapter is this?
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 19:56   Link #215
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
What chapter is this?
The Poseidon thing? It's one of the extra chapters that's separated from the main story. The author puts one up every time the novel hits favorite registration landmarks. This one in particular was extra 7.
Old 2015-09-25, 20:22   Link #216
cabman11

Why do I get the feeling that asora is the size of the moon?
Old 2015-09-25, 20:28   Link #217
Hokoga

Quote:
I'll answer that crossed out question anyway. The TL mistranslated Azuma's name as Higashi. She's the archery club president. As for the vengeful part, as per Makoto's request, it's been made that he suddenly transferred schools to some place close to Switzerland (I forget the actual name of the town). Since it was without notice and the only reason Azuma could think of for the sudden transfer was her confession being refused, it was as if he was running away from her. In retaliation, she decided that from now on, whenever she refuses someone's confession, she'll say that she likes Makoto, thus making him an enemy of the entire school (not knowing he'll probably never come back). She's also considering going to find him in person during Christmas or something like that.
Wow She's vengeful and self-centered, someone you would hate to have as an EX

Last edited by Hokoga; 2015-09-25 at 20:46.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 21:05   Link #218
s.a.w..

I think it's a rather cute way to get revenge... Not to mention the fact that she thinks he's running away from her, rather than manning up and bearing with the uncomfortable atmosphere. It's only natural she's unhappy.

It would be interesting if she ends up getting sent to help Makoto with divine blessings to help get rid of the goddess who ignored the rules and caused so much trouble(making Tsukiyomi overuse his power).
Old 2015-09-25, 21:09   Link #219
cabman11

I get why they can't send people to the God of this planet but why not asora?
Old 2015-09-25, 21:18   Link #220
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
I get why they can't send people to the God of this planet but why not asora?
It's usually forbidden to have people from Earth be sent to other worlds at all in the first place. Reason being that they practically become demigods once released from the burden of Earth's environment. Especially so for those that really trained themselves while on Earth (like Makoto did).

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel