AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-17, 03:04   Link #201
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
btw how far do you plan to translate this? and hope by then someone would be interested enough to pick it up
I actually planned to stop after the meeting with the mom. But it seems like Shinichi hasn't got time to show off his skills so I might take my time with the next arc. (which imho is more interesting than the school arc)

Updates probably won't be that frequent anymore, I'll work on it when I have more time and nothing else to do.
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 04:14   Link #202
obnuchious

the meeting with the haremettes happened during the school arc?

and the next arc (aka after the meeting with mom), would that be the time he show off his other side to the world?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 05:21   Link #203
Haigi

The next arc would be the first meeting with the girls and a scuffle with terrorists. Plus a little bit of his dark side slipping in to his actions at times. (which makes Rinko really worried)
Old 2015-03-17, 05:43   Link #204
kaikalaila

He told Rinko everything or she's just worried its his pent up frustrations?
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 05:49   Link #205
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
I actually planned to stop after the meeting with the mom. But it seems like Shinichi hasn't got time to show off his skills so I might take my time with the next arc. (which imho is more interesting than the school arc)

Updates probably won't be that frequent anymore, I'll work on it when I have more time and nothing else to do.
wait, next arc? is it before or after the school arc?

and I'm assuming you mean you will be doing the whole arc? XD or just up to the most interesting bit?
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 05:54   Link #206
obnuchious

dark side? meaning the evil god inside him is slightly seeping out?

and what's Kyu's [the tri-tailed fox] reaction to that?
Old 2015-03-17, 07:37   Link #207
Haigi

Quote:
wait, next arc? is it before or after the school arc?

and I'm assuming you mean you will be doing the whole arc? XD or just up to the most interesting bit?
Next arc would be before the school arc. The little 'peaceful' time spent with his new family~

I wish I could be powerful enough to translate the whole arc. But I'm already spitting blood at 4 chapters. But just translating the interesting bit is....lacking in backstory..argh..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
dark side? meaning the evil god inside him is slightly seeping out?

and what's Kyu's [the tri-tailed fox] reaction to that?
Basically how he acted in the two years in the other world. (nope he didn't only just simply beat down bad people) Some actions have already become a habit (an example would be during the interrogation)

kyu kyuuui~! is fine with anything master does. Feeling that that it's a pain since he falls into self loathing after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikalaila View Post
He told Rinko everything or she's just worried its his pent up frustrations?
Rinko observed his actions when staying together.
Old 2015-03-17, 07:46   Link #208
obnuchious

is there a description of Kyu's human form? ...was mentioned that she can change forms...
Old 2015-03-17, 07:52   Link #209
Haigi

Quote:
is there a description of Kyu's human form? ...was mentioned that she can change forms...
Somewhere farrrrrrrr ahead in the more recent arc. Blonde haired beauty that she is~ Even her name was not revealed until a long way into the school arc.
Old 2015-03-17, 07:57   Link #210
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
Somewhere farrrrrrrr ahead in the more recent arc. Blonde haired beauty that she is~ Even her name was not revealed until a long way into the school arc.
...is she a loli? or a more..."developed in various ways" beauty?

also, the MC made me think of Reiner of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes heck, a blonde beauty who is strong...very similar in some aspects
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 07:57   Link #211
obnuchious

being a golden furred fox, always leads to being a golden haired beaut . . and keeping her nameless for that long, the author sure is a troll . . . .

XD

Last edited by obnuchious; 2015-03-17 at 09:50.
Old 2015-03-18, 08:42   Link #212
Haigi

Quote:
...is she a loli? or a more..."developed in various ways" beauty?

also, the MC made me think of Reiner of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes heck, a blonde beauty who is strong...very similar in some aspects
Quote:
being a golden furred fox, always leads to being a golden haired beaut . . and keeping her nameless for that long, the author sure is a troll . . . .

XD
Actually...I don't know. But I guess the fox girl terrorist is a loli so she's the smallest. The author did mention kyuu~fox's human form to be a bewitching lady so I'm guessing she's like those queen types (should be big). The others....no idea.
Old 2015-04-05, 23:57   Link #213
yeehan95

:<..........
yeehan95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 01:35   Link #214
Fwarlord

Hi, I'm new here. I want to know something:

1. The MC's circumstance is quite sad but I think it was exaggerated. How did those trivia problems bother him that much with all the power he has? Why didn't he just show them off to convince her mom or anyone who didn't believe?

2. Did he see how wrong his world has become? It was infected by the fantasy virus and became a crapsack world where status means everything. Did he ever think about changing it back to its normal state. I bet many will follow him. He is a friggin god after all...
Old 2015-04-06, 02:20   Link #215
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post

1. The MC's circumstance is quite sad but I think it was exaggerated. How did those trivia problems bother him that much with all the power he has? Why didn't he just show them off to convince her mom or anyone who didn't believe?

2. Did he see how wrong his world has become? It was infected by the fantasy virus and became a crapsack world where status means everything. Did he ever think about changing it back to its normal state. I bet many will follow him. He is a friggin god after all...
You think that himn Killing a whole village that acceped him even though he is weaker than an average child. And the self-sacrificing of a girl that he liked in order for him to regain his senses and suppress that the evil god.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 03:08   Link #216
Amuris

The sad thing is that there would be no point in changing the state of the world. The fact of the matter is that, the notion of stats reigning supreme is true. The issue is that the world currently lacks the proper knowledge of stats and assumes strength and weakness based on a limited observation. This is actually reminiscent of both traditional and ancient education systems. In fact, it is still a problem today, as the world is still stifled by limited understanding of effective teaching strategies and how to match them to an individual.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 06:04   Link #217
kaikalaila

Quote:

Self loathing after what had happened in the first village he stumbed upon. And seeing the turmoil that had happened to his family does not do good to his psyche.

A God yes, a Dark God which would attract every single people, dumb heroes and conspirator to him like moth to light.
Old 2015-04-06, 06:21   Link #218
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
The sad thing is that there would be no point in changing the state of the world. The fact of the matter is that, the notion of stats reigning supreme is true. The issue is that the world currently lacks the proper knowledge of stats and assumes strength and weakness based on a limited observation. This is actually reminiscent of both traditional and ancient education systems. In fact, it is still a problem today, as the world is still stifled by limited understanding of effective teaching strategies and how to match them to an individual.
But discrimination will create struggle and resistance. Today, governments, even dictatorial ones, still have to use freedom and equality to sugar coat social problems instead of being down right nazi. There're too many example in the history about oppressed people rebel against their oppressors. I doubt a society tends to create injustice discrimination toward its members like in the story can survive in long-term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikalaila View Post
Self loathing after what had happened in the first village he stumbed upon. And seeing the turmoil that had happened to his family does not do good to his psyche.

A God yes, a Dark God which would attract every single people, dumb heroes and conspirator to him like moth to light.
Dark or light, doesn't matter, all he need to do is destroy all those who defy him and have mercy with those who follow, like a real god. The rest will either fear or admire his power and end up worshiping him. Just make a few example and they will learn to behave.
Old 2015-04-06, 07:30   Link #219
kaikalaila

Quote:

Dark or light, doesn't matter, all he need to do is destroy all those who defy him and have mercy with those who follow, like a real god. The rest will either fear or admire his power and end up worshiping him. Just make a few example and they will learn to behave.
You need to understand that he did not despise nor blame the world but blame himself. So he won't be rampaging around. However if he was to get a love one and she was killed, then I believe he would do what you had suggested.

We just have to wait for more translation to know whats next for him outside the available spoilers.
Old 2015-04-06, 13:27   Link #220
Breidaluk

How's the case with the sealed Dark God? He became a vessel but things got out of control and he destroyed the village. Okay, now after the sister sacrified herself to put the god in Mc's control our little hero managed to get acess to all of god's power. But the power is now his or he still using god's power through the seal? And if is the 2nd scenario then there's the risk of the seal breaking and Dark god's rampage happening again, right?
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, kaettekite mo fantasy, op mc, webnovel