Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-08, 10:35   Link #201
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
....Pretty enough for me, that pose in the cover doesn't do her justice after all, take a look on the inside artworks

Though the girl closest to "main heroine" is indeed the one on the 2nd cover, Refille
When can I view more picture of this series?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 10:50   Link #202
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Pretty hot if you ask me. At least to me, appearance wise, she's better than the girl on the cover of volume 2....
Oh no you don't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
When can I view more picture of this series?
Well from the Light Novel of course or you can just google image search her name in Japanese : フェルメニア・スティングレイ
she being the cover once again for vol 4

btw, I saw Laon observing this thread, he must be looking for a chance to bash this series again
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 10:55   Link #203
Sixth
Hu Tao

Who is that guy with 2 girls? The Hero? if so, who is another 2 girls? I was under the impression there was only 1 girl teleported from their world.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 10:58   Link #204
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Oh no you don't...
I don't what?

Quote:
Well from the Light Novel of course or you can just google image search her name in Japanese : フェルメニア・スティングレイ
she being the cover once again for vol 4

btw, I saw Laon observing this thread, he must be looking for a chance to bash this series again
Did not find volume's 4 cover, only up to 3....
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 10:59   Link #205
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Damn dude, you sure have an issue. You were the one who asked me for my opinion which I gave unabashed (I don't like to beat around the bush). You seem to don't like if someone gives bad opinions to a series that you like, that's fine but give it a rest already, and stop baiting people if you don't want them to bite back.

Why am I on this thread? Because like I've said before (read carefully) that I'm still going to read this despite all its flaw, though not anytime soon. Lay off with the complex already, just because someone out there doesn't like a series you like doesn't mean the end of the world. Go on with your life.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 11:00   Link #206
ndiezel

Quote:

Who is that guy with 2 girls? The Hero? if so, who is another 2 girls? I was under the impression there was only 1 girl teleported from their world.
I think guy on the left is Yuusha and girls surrounding him are his childhood friend and princess.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 11:03   Link #207
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:

Dat is Hero Reiji, the black hair girl is Mizuki from original world who is infatuated with him, while the other is Titania, the princess of the kingdom which summoned them.

Quote:
I don't what?

Did not find volume's 4 cover, only up to 3....
you don't bash my lovely lady Refille~

it's on Amazon.jp

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Damn dude, you sure have an issue. You were the one who asked me for my opinion which I gave unabashed (I don't like to beat around the bush). You seem to don't like if someone gives bad opinions to a series that you like, that's fine but give it a rest already, and stop baiting people if you don't want them to bite back.

Why am I on this thread? Because like I've said before (read carefully) that I'm still going to read this despite all its flaw, though not anytime soon. Lay off with the complex already, just because someone out there doesn't like a series you like doesn't mean the end of the world. Go on with your life.
Yahoo Laon~ chill out bro, I'm just messing out with ya~

hahahaha~
Old 2015-03-08, 11:06   Link #208
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Oh, speaking of covers, the vol 4 and drama cd have some pretty "romantic" covers (totally a mislead, I bet)

Spoiler for example:

The drama cd cast has the vol 1 chars listed (no Titiana, it seems?) + what seems to be original characters (elemental emperors).

....... I was gonna say something else, but I forgot what it was.
Old 2015-03-08, 11:11   Link #209
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Oh, speaking of covers, the vol 4 and drama cd have some pretty "romantic" covers (totally a mislead, I bet)
The drama cd cast has the vol 1 chars listed + what seems to be original characters (elemental emperors).

....... I was gonna say something else, but I forgot what it was.
Not a mislead I suppose, after reading the latest chapter that just released today, there the famous ahn~ scene lol~ and with the increasing interaction between them, I say it's very possible
Old 2015-03-08, 11:17   Link #210
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
you don't bash my lovely lady Refille~
I think you need to take out your shipping goggles dude, because their actually blinding you. Where did you see I bashing "your(?) lovely lady Refille~"?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 11:36   Link #211
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
I think you need to take out your shipping goggles dude, because their actually blinding you. Where did you see I bashing "your(?) lovely lady Refille~"?
You're Goddamn Right!

though honestly I don't know who to ship in this novels, everyone is likable... and it seems there will be a new relation with the empire's princess, Graciela... encounter next chapter
Old 2015-03-08, 12:00   Link #212
tsunade666

I just saw this and the art for the novel reminds me of Altina. Is this being translated?
Old 2015-03-08, 12:07   Link #213
Corvo269

Quote:

From this image and the summaries all around the thread I want you guys to tell me whether my guesses are correct or not.

The childhood friend and all cliches of princesses waiting for prince charming go for the Hero.

Any woman with a brain(to realize what kind of person the MC is) and/or power ends up with respect/fear for him and starts to develop a crush/infatuation for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:23   Link #214
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
From this image and the summaries all around the thread I want you guys to tell me whether my guesses are correct or not.

The childhood friend and all cliches of princesses waiting for prince charming go for the Hero.

Any woman with a brain(to realize what kind of person the MC is) and/or power ends up with respect/fear for him and starts to develop a crush/infatuation for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Crush/infatuation in the LN ,in the WN(it's very ambiguous)
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:32   Link #215
eulataguhw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I just saw this and the art for the novel reminds me of Altina. Is this being translated?
+1, want to know too.

Cos from what I know ( didn't really skim through the whole thread ), the tls was dropped. So I'm wondering is anyone else doing the tls. :P
eulataguhw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:37   Link #216
Corvo269

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Crush/infatuation in the LN ,in the WN(it's very ambiguous)
I think LN is the one that counts officially and the one that would be adapted to manga/anime so I'll chalk it up as my guess being correct. So most girls gunning for the MC would be smart and mature. I hope they look like adults rather than schoolgirls or lolis(I'll only accept this if there are circumstances, not BS like she never grows). So, did he get hit on by a MILF yet, I get the feeling it'd happen to him.

I just realised I may have the wrong preferences for a 17 year old guy. I at least know why we broke up(I pretty much got dumped due to her being angry at me getting distracted by other women when we dated, I know, totally my bad here) now, the feeling sucks. Does anyone here know my feels.
Old 2015-03-08, 13:43   Link #217
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Same illustrator as Altina.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 15:16   Link #218
versionf

Quote:
I just realised I may have the wrong preferences for a 17 year old guy. I at least know why we broke up(I pretty much got dumped due to her being angry at me getting distracted by other women when we dated, I know, totally my bad here) now, the feeling sucks. Does anyone here know my feels.
I know that feel bro. There was a time I went out with a girl because she wanted to buy swimsuits, things happened like she held my hand, she must be really worried about getting lost. In the end I got pulled into the same dressing room as her for some reason. So while she was changing into her swimsuit I got distracted counting Pi. Surprisingly our teacher was also there and found us, I also found several female classmate of mine around, they all look frustrated however. I wonder what's wrong with them.

Hey I'm not here for off topic. I actually remember this, stopped reading after the MC beat that magician girl. The difference is so absurdly huge it's not even funny, is there any hint about this world's magic being relevant/interesting or is it going to be people summoned from MC's world fighting each other after all?
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 15:40   Link #219
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
I know that feel bro. There was a time I went out with a girl because she wanted to buy swimsuits, things happened like she held my hand, she must be really worried about getting lost. In the end I got pulled into the same dressing room as her for some reason. So while she was changing into her swimsuit I got distracted counting Pi. Surprisingly our teacher was also there and found us, I also found several female classmate of mine around, they all look frustrated however. I wonder what's wrong with them.

Hey I'm not here for off topic. I actually remember this, stopped reading after the MC beat that magician girl. The difference is so absurdly huge it's not even funny, is there any hint about this world's magic being relevant/interesting or is it going to be people summoned from MC's world fighting each other after all?
Haha, Ichika. Well serves me right for saying out off topic thoughts In Some forum on THE INTERNET.

yeah the difference is hilarious
If MC is at Tatsuya Level from Mahouka. She's like a level 30 black mage from Final Fantasy. I always wondered how much more OP he would be if he got the hero power boost instead. Actually, can't he replicate that. Well, he doesn't need to since he already has a power limiter on himself already to suppress his full power.
Old 2015-03-08, 18:28   Link #220
wuhugm
Confused Shark

wtf are these reajuus doing here? stop OOT-ing and bakuhatsushiro...

no MILF yet, but there are sure many goddamn lolis (dwarf and actual loli)

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel