AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-08-07, 10:31   Link #201
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I think she will appear in the drawings once the event is over.
This. The N cards from the events will eventually appear in scouting. For example, I got the N girl from the Nico event a couple of days in the normal student scouting.
Old 2014-08-07, 10:40   Link #202
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
This. The N cards from the events will eventually appear in scouting. For example, I got the N girl from the Nico event a couple of days in the normal student scouting.
Simple enough, thanks.

And I'm getting closer- I will full combo Diamond Princess no Yuutsu on Hard before the end of the event. Just wish there was a practice mode for songs...waiting for LP to refill takes ludicrously long.
Old 2014-08-07, 10:48   Link #203
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Damn you guys are so lucky, the most I've ever get is 2 Rs on normal scout. And I never get anything beyond R from all Scouting Tickets I got from previous events so far, either Though on the other hand, I did get several new Rs from Live Shows prize so probably I'm not that unlucky

And today's daily B-side is Soldier Game, means no EX play for today for me Gave me the chance to play Wonder Zone hard tho' (FC-ed it on first try, though due to lack of my Pure cards only managed to get B rank for score >.>). I think I'll try to play as many easy and normal Wonder Zone for the rest of the day to get S clear trophy . Definitely a waste to do it during an event, thankfully they reduce the SR award requirement back to 11k again so I'll manage.

As tedious as it is, but I'm not at peace until I SSS-ed all easy and normal songs I encountered Except for the event song where I usually settled for C or B clear trophy on both easy/normal and then pour all the patches on hard for the rest of the event.
Wait you said that you had a UR, and then you say that you are unlucky?
You're lucky for me

Quote:
Not in this event, after the next event you will be able do scout her via FP.

While i'm not giving a damn about the Eli event, and just focusing in the Nico event in JP, though getting a second SR there seems to be crazy.
Old 2014-08-07, 19:35   Link #204
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Simple enough, thanks.

And I'm getting closer- I will full combo Diamond Princess no Yuutsu on Hard before the end of the event. Just wish there was a practice mode for songs...waiting for LP to refill takes ludicrously long.
You can also get her as a reward *almost* immediately after the event ends if you ranked at least on #22000th for the Event Song Ranking, which won't be that hard. I mean I only play Easy and Normal back then on the first event (Kotori) with only 2 R (Smile and Cool) and 7 N cards, while the song was Pure so I didn't score high but still got the N card award nonetheless.

As for the FC-ing a song (especially an event song), I usually save 450 or more patches, so I could play it 10 times in a row. Makes it easier to get use to the song/memorize the note pattern. I usually burned all my saved patches on weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Wait you said that you had a UR, and then you say that you are unlucky?
You're lucky for me
Well I also have drawn 5x 10-normal draws in a row once but never get any R Though I just get a new R from the daily free ticket earlier today. So maybe I'm moderately lucky
Old 2014-08-07, 21:27   Link #205
Yye1
Wide Right

I am seeing the weakness of my blue team, and my overall inability to play blue songs.....

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 21:32   Link #206
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

How nice, my friend overseas sent me a $50 iTunes card for my birthday. A little early, but still. I don't buy anything else, so I just put it towards gems, I'm sure I'll be using them to refresh LP and a bit of scouting or something.

Also, still struggling on that Diamond Princess Hard run...those flurry of notes right at the end always get me.
Old 2014-08-08, 22:29   Link #207
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I know what the pattern is for that part, but I can't get my thumbs to do what I want them to do.

What I realized just now is that Wonder Zone on Hard has the same pattern of in-sync rhythm icons as Diamond Princess does near the end but slower. Coincidence?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 23:27   Link #208
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Coincidence?
I might even say it's the developers hating humanity. :3

I've actually put on videos of the Hard mode of the song and tapping over them on my monitor to feel the movement. Regardless, once the moment hits, it's really hard to separate your mind from what you see on screen.

Edit: Hooray! And according to event rankings, I'm much in place to win at least one more. With a bit more maybe I can get into the first tier...

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2014-08-09 at 03:25.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 11:09   Link #209
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Wao, congrats. I only have around 3600 Event Pts. at the moment.

wow, just played Diamond Princess for the first time today and FC'd it. wooooooooop
Old 2014-08-09, 11:35   Link #210
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
I might even say it's the developers hating humanity. :3

I've actually put on videos of the Hard mode of the song and tapping over them on my monitor to feel the movement. Regardless, once the moment hits, it's really hard to separate your mind from what you see on screen.

Edit: Hooray! And according to event rankings, I'm much in place to win at least one more. With a bit more maybe I can get into the first tier...
Congrats, just keep going and be aware of the Last Hour Rush.

I'm waiting to have 1k Tokens to play, currently at 725 and 2900 points
Old 2014-08-09, 12:52   Link #211
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Congrats, just keep going and be aware of the Last Hour Rush.

I'm waiting to have 1k Tokens to play, currently at 725 and 2900 points
Interesting way of doing it. My way is to gather as many diamonds (or whatever respective event tokens there are) until about 2 am and then blow them off all at once at the end of the day. Generally I get enough to play the event song on hard mode at least 5-6 times.

Currently at ~5400 Event Points. (Note, I have never used a Love Gem to replenish LP for any of these events.)
Old 2014-08-09, 15:38   Link #212
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

After I got my pile of love gems from my iTunes card from my friend, I've noticed that using them for LP restoration is actually quite sensibly balanced, as long as you don't go too crazy. It's sort of implemented so you'll get love gems back for the song and album rewards. Not to mention all of the side story gems you obtain, let me tell you.

Overall, songs are getting easier for me, except for that damned last part of Diamond Princess on Hard. My brain still needs training to separate the flurry from actual input. Coming close to S ranking all of the other songs though. My quick advice if you're struggling on a song: bring it up on YouTube and tap along to the beat to create muscle memory. If you have a non-reflective screen, you can even tap on the screen itself to practice. I always do this before tackling a brand new song on Hard.
Old 2014-08-09, 16:32   Link #213
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Interesting way of doing it. My way is to gather as many diamonds (or whatever respective event tokens there are) until about 2 am and then blow them off all at once at the end of the day. Generally I get enough to play the event song on hard mode at least 5-6 times.

Currently at ~5400 Event Points. (Note, I have never used a Love Gem to replenish LP for any of these events.)
I've never done that way, i'm just doing it now because i'm with a cold and i can't play well while sick
I'm aiming to get just a Ticket, the next event that will play to the 2nd Tier will be the Nozomi one.
While that in the JP version, got a R in a Live Show reward, then tried a 5 Loveca scout and SR Nozomi lucky me.

@ Hiroi - Yeah in the beginning is really easy to get Lovecas, but i'm really slowing down now, just have one more R do idolize a Cool Eli.
--
Anyway, anyone want to add me?
I'm waiting to free some inactive players spots in JP and ENG, i only have a SR lead thought.
If you want just PM me with the ID.
Old 2014-08-10, 01:08   Link #214
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Finally did it! Using four fingers at that part worked, since both sides are basically mirrored.
Old 2014-08-10, 09:14   Link #215
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
The player is......

Spoiler:
Quote:
It's meant to be you, but as a Female student persona.
Oh, ok. The dialogue in the side stories just confuse me since most of the girls way of talking to the player seem like they were talking to a boy hence my imagination thinking the player is a boy, the only boy in an all girls school.
Old 2014-08-10, 09:37   Link #216
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

*that moment when you can't FC an event song more than once*

:T
Old 2014-08-10, 13:43   Link #217
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

So, upon trying to do the daily scout yesterday my game bugged out, showing me a screen with a blank character card and then freezing there. It's been stuck like that ever since. Does anyone know of a way to fix this besides reinstalling the app? (And if I do have to reinstall will that wipe out all my progress?
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 13:47   Link #218
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
So, upon trying to do the daily scout yesterday my game bugged out, showing me a screen with a blank character card and then freezing there. It's been stuck like that ever since. Does anyone know of a way to fix this besides reinstalling the app? (And if I do have to reinstall will that wipe out all my progress?
Can you just close the app and reopen it? Bugging usually means you'll lose what you were doing though. Full crash happened to me yesterday and I lost 25LP without even getting to attempt the daily special.
Old 2014-08-10, 13:59   Link #219
MartianMage

wow so someone finally made a thread for this game here

I'm slowly trudging along with the event as always... I'm the type to never spend a gem on events but will surely get the SR card anyway... will prolly get Eli tomorrow if my calculation is correct. I'm sitting comfortably at rank 1500ish for the event score but really I'm happy as long as I get the scouting ticket reward As for the song ranking... ATM at rank 190+ hopefully I can set a higher score once I get that SR Eli.

@RWBladewing

Yes, I'm pretty sure force closing the app then restarting it should fix your problem. And before you get any funny ideas like un-installing the app and re-installing it... don't... just don't... maybe as a last resort and only if you have your transfer code available.

edit: If no one else has mentioned this before in this thread... one of the first things you should be doing in this game is to get your transfer code. Write it in a piece of paper, or save it in a file, etc. Your transfer code is your only way to restore your game data if something goes terribly wrong with the game.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-10 at 14:14.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 15:33   Link #220
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Yeah try to force close the App. I always force close the App after playing, and never had any LP losing bugs.
I've heard that if you are on iOS deleting the App won't delete your account, but i'm not going to try it

Mage - Welcome to the thread!
You're high in the song rankings, i'm like super low
Of course it doesn't help that i just played the song 6 times.
Also seconding Mage here, save the Transfer Code now.