AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2014-01-03, 20:27   Link #201
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
If you guys aim for SCIENCE played for laugh, the Leonard The Genius comic series is something to look at.

Last edited by Sheba; 2014-01-03 at 22:27.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 22:43   Link #202
Ridwan

My characters.are.basically a bunch.of.Something Awful -inspired smoothly eloquent elitist douchebags. My current problem here is to diversify that trait. Alsidecias is the more discreet, tactful one that can appeal others to his point of view (a demagogue to a degree). Lynzyne is something of a half-hearted convert, while Maling Croc is a ruthless clown joker. Any idea for another kind of bastards ?
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 23:14   Link #203
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
My characters.are.basically a bunch.of.Something Awful -inspired smoothly eloquent elitist douchebags. My current problem here is to diversify that trait. Alsidecias is the more discreet, tactful one that can appeal others to his point of view (a demagogue to a degree). Lynzyne is something of a half-hearted convert, while Maling Croc is a ruthless clown joker. Any idea for another kind of bastards ?
A Nice Traitor type? He may appear to be a nice person who will always help (making him looked like a token nice guy of the group) but will back-stab you the moment your defense is lowered.
Old 2014-01-04, 05:45   Link #204
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
You need two characters:

1. The Character who do the experiments.... FOR SCIENCE
2. His friend... the very "willing" test subject.

Of course, the character will point out that players are technically immortal so....yea.... lots of abuse going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
You forgot three other players who would end up helping the duo:

• A Summoner-Model interested in blowing stuff up,
• A Guardian-Stuntman who's not afraid to get broken bones for shenanigans, and
• A Samurai-Engineer who tinkers around with whatever scrap metal he could find.

What the hell is a Stuntman in Gaia? 0 Repair Costs and Death penalties?

Also I might need more room on the Featherlight if there's so many people.

I did fancy Mythbusters, but I still don't have a sellable idea...
Old 2014-01-04, 06:01   Link #205
Ridwan

Quote:
A Nice Traitor type? He may appear to be a nice person who will always help (making him looked like a token nice guy of the group) but will back-stab you the moment your defense is lowered.
That's what Alsidecias basically is, to an extent. He has the qualities of both Shiroe and Crusty, yet he has something of a Napoleonic Syndrome and as a personality is naturally predisposed to manipulate people when the situation calls fo it. He`s quite a player, too, so expect a long list of angry exes (some of whom he met in Elder Tale)
Old 2014-01-04, 10:00   Link #206
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
What the hell is a Stuntman in Gaia? 0 Repair Costs and Death penalties?
One of the many joke class?

Quote:
That's what Alsidecias basically is, to an extent. He has the qualities of both Shiroe and Crusty, yet he has something of a Napoleonic Syndrome and as a personality is naturally predisposed to manipulate people when the situation calls fo it. He`s quite a player, too, so expect a long list of angry exes (some of whom he met in Elder Tale)
How about a Sorcerer who acted high and mighty, boast to be the strongest player in the team, arrogantly look down everybody and treating everybody like trash unworthy of his time.

Think Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night.

But look weak because his character is a magic-class and he is not equipped with any high-end-gear like others.

Until he decide to get serious....

May be he doesn't take his opponent seriously or may be he just wanted a fairer fight (Skill-to-skill rather than Gear-to-Gear.)

But when he does bring in his 'A' game (Phantasm Grade Raid equipment), he can hit damage cap of the game easily.
Old 2014-01-04, 10:00   Link #207
Ridwan

Another entry of mine for unique class, this time for Middle East server.

Ghazi
Type : Warrior
Role : Frontline Vanguard and Tanker
Armor : Plate, Chain, Leather, Cloth
Weapon : Nearly all meelee weapon, long bow, short bow
HP Level : High
MP Level : Average
Ghazi is a choice of class available in Middle East Server. It replaces Samurai.

Overview
As a replacement for samurai, it shares its features of inability to use shield and high base defense stats. Ghazi can use nearly all melee weapons, though obviously it is typically associated with weapons common in middle east such as scimitar, shamshir, kilij or yatagan. In appearance, Ghazi typically resembles a medieval-to-early modern era Islamic warrior, which varies between Arab, Persian and Turkic styles.

Unlike Samurai, a Ghazi doesn’t have Ace Move ability. It frees Ghazi from the risk of long cooldowns however. And a Ghazi can wield two weapons similar to Swashbuckler. Stronger in damage in two-hand fighting then Swashbuckler, yet not as agile. It’s main strength however lies in Razzia ability. It’s not a skill, instead it’s a Ghazi ability that enables mobile battle, as in attacking while constantly on the move. It’s very useful to both attract enemies’ attention, confuse them and break their formation so having a Ghazi in a party, or more for the better, can give the said party an edge, depending on the average strength of the enemy. To support this function, Ghazi class possesses a sufficiently high HP, skill attacks that don’t require stopping movement like dash attacks, and resilience against enemy attack’s impact. On the downside, combo attack is not this class’ strong point. Ghazi’s combo attacks are generally short and weak. This class best functions as a mobile tanker.

Dervish
Type : Healer
Role : Frontline Vanguard and Tanker
Armor : Chain, Leather, Cloth,
Weapon : Nearly all meelee weapon, long bow, short bow
HP Level : Low
MP Level : High
Dervish class is a unique class available for Middle East server. It takes the place of Kannagi.

Overview
A Dervish is a follower of Mystical Sufism treading the ascetic path of “Tariqah” to achieve spiritual enlightenment and purity and reach The Divine Essence. In Elder Tale, Dervish is a healing-type class specializes in normalizing status effects and is especially effective in negating dark magics.
Dervish Class has the most effective status effect curing skills of all classes, for all kinds of status effects, ranging from poison, paralyze, confusion to curses and defects of all kinds (certainly that the player’s level factors in here). Dervish also has skills that are meant to protect him/erself and allied players from status effects. In addition to that, it also has powerful skill to increase defense against magic for a duration of a battle. And its strong alignment to Holy Light element grants it a number of powerful offensive spells of light element that are very effective against enemies of darkness element as well as the undead. Of course, as a Healer type, it has effective healing spells, but not as strong as that of Druid’s and Cleric’s. Dervish is more focused on purification.
However, aside from anti-darkness and undead spells, Dervish lacks other strong offensive abilities. So except when facing against dark element creatures, a Dervish is definitely not for offensive role. Dervish also has low HP.

Known skills

> Sema Dance
Ritual Whirling Dance of the Sufis to achieve mystical ecstasy. Grants allied players within range time time-rate healing and immunity against status effects for the rest of battle.
> Ruqiyat
Cures all kinds of dark element status effects.
> Noor Aaliya
Area of effect type Holy Ray attack especially effective against dark elements creatures
> Yaasiin
Super effective against a horde of Undead, however has a long casting time and consumes a lot of MP.

Last edited by Ridwan; 2014-01-04 at 11:56.
Old 2014-01-04, 10:26   Link #208
Ridwan

Quote:
How about a Sorcerer who acted high and mighty, boast to be the strongest player in the team, arrogantly look down everybody and treating everybody like trash unworthy of his time.

But look weak because his character is a magic-class and he is not equipped with any high-end-gear like others.

Until he decide to get serious....

May be he doesn't take his opponent seriously or may be he just wanted a fairer fight (Skill-to-skill rather than Gear-to-Gear.)

But when he does bring in his 'A' game (Phantasm Grade Raid equipment), he can hit damage cap of the game easily.
I need you to learn the awfulness that is my inspiration : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...SomethingAwful
Old 2014-01-04, 11:25   Link #209
agetreme
Just another Idiot

To be honest, I am not really sure about your intent in writing those characters and what angle are you trying to go for.

Are you trying to make a parody of Stereotypical MMORPG players with Elitist attitude?

That one is easy, one word: Numbers.

Everything else (look...etc.) doesn't matter. He can dress like clown for all he care.

The character choose what he perceived as the strongest class and see everybody as stepping stone or obstacle to get him where he need to be (at the top).

He only care about his damage range but nothing else. He talk like a math professor who tell you what you must do (so as to maximize your damage output).

If you don't deal damage within the highest range of your class, you are not worthy of his time and effort.

One thing is for certain: Numbers does not lie. He can pull his weight around because his gears increase damages by percentage.

Might even be a Min-Maxer.

In another word: Munchkin Player who overlap with "Stop Having Fun" Guys.

This is the only type of Elite gamer type which I am familiar with in MMORPG and kind of bet that you can easily find within any MMORPG Elitist community.
Old 2014-01-04, 12:42   Link #210
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
To be honest, I am not really sure about your intent in writing those characters and what angle are you trying to go for.

Are you trying to make a parody of Stereotypical MMORPG players with Elitist attitude?

That one is easy, one word: Numbers.

Everything else (look...etc.) doesn't matter. He can dress like clown for all he care.

The character choose what he perceived as the strongest class and see everybody as stepping stone or obstacle to get him where he need to be (at the top).

He only care about his damage range but nothing else. He talk like a math professor who tell you what you must do (so as to maximize your damage output).

If you don't deal damage within the highest range of your class, you are not worthy of his time and effort.

One thing is for certain: Numbers does not lie. He can pull his weight around because his gears increase damages by percentage.

Might even be a Min-Maxer.

In another word: Munchkin Player who overlap with "Stop Having Fun" Guys.

This is the only type of Elite gamer type which I am familiar with in MMORPG and kind of bet that you can easily find within any MMORPG Elitist community.
You really should read about the Goons who are right now the most infamous gamer community on the internet. Because I believe this is what Ridwan is trying to convey through his characters.
Old 2014-01-04, 12:49   Link #211
Ridwan

Check out the Something Awful's tropes again. It's not about being stereotypical. It's EXACTLY about going for the contrary.

They're elitist to the absolute extreme and loves Black Comedy to absolute extreme. It means they're way too arrogant to act like a typical douchebag MMOPlayers unironically and those who take gaming for serious business, while being committed players themselves. They have their own style of douchebagerry, that is mocking-on-your-social-insecurity-and-self-esteem-issues-completely-reflected-in-your-spastic-desperate-showing-off-in-a-fucking-game-like-it's-your-life-that-shows-you-have-no-real-one kind of douchebag, in addition to general making-fun-of-your-cluelessness-over-our-style-of-humor and your-a-complete-retard-for-taking-internet-seriously kinds, amongst other mainstream-disparaging social antics. Not for being shithead gamers, since as players they're overall reasonably well-behaving and are in totally hostile relationship with the kinds of players you mentioned. While they're willing, competent players, they still treat their time in Elder Tale as but simply fun recreation. They're of all kinds of background, but none of them are your typical internet personalities and mentalities. It's their sensational affront against mainstream internet culture and common sense that has earned them widespread infamy. In addition to internet wankers and shitheads, they're also not so nice towards drama queens, socially awkward people, fedoraers, debate champions, irony-blinds, soap boxers, spastic tl;dr posters, assburger(or insert whatever disease with cool name here) pretenders, incels, 13 year olds both actually and mentally, god-botherers, followers of Dawkins or Hitchens, hipster bandwagoners, bronies, weaboos, creepy otakus, nationalist-fags, basically anything 99% of internet population.

Last edited by Ridwan; 2014-01-04 at 20:21.
Old 2014-01-04, 20:41   Link #212
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I have no idea what my intent is either. I'm trying to get an interesting science guy character into the team that leaves an unorthodox impression but so far nothing seems to be taking off.

I'm leaving the parody heavy lifting to you guys. I'm doing Mmo references, trying to recreate mechanics found in AAA releases using Elder Tales rules, while showing how players abused the game mechanics before the Cataclysm and how that affects their lives now.
Old 2014-01-04, 22:53   Link #213
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
You really should read about the Goons who are right now the most infamous gamer community on the internet. Because I believe this is what Ridwan is trying to convey through his characters.
Then I think you should be able to help Ridwan better than me (never heard of Goon...)

Quote:
Check out the Something Awful's tropes again. It's not about being stereotypical. It's EXACTLY about going for the contrary.

They're elitist to the absolute extreme and loves Black Comedy to absolute extreme. It means they're way too arrogant to act like a typical douchebag MMOPlayers unironically and those who take gaming for serious business, while being committed players themselves. They have their own style of douchebagerry, that is mocking-on-your-social-insecurity-and-self-esteem-issues-completely-reflected-in-your-spastic-desperate-showing-off-in-a-fucking-game-like-it's-your-life-that-shows-you-have-no-real-one kind of douchebag, in addition to general making-fun-of-your-cluelessness-over-our-style-of-humor and your-a-complete-retard-for-taking-internet-seriously kinds, amongst other mainstream-disparaging social antics. Not for being shithead gamers, since as players they're overall reasonably well-behaving and are in totally hostile relationship with the kinds of players you mentioned. While they're willing, competent players, they still treat their time in Elder Tale as but simply fun recreation. They're of all kinds of background, but none of them are your typical internet personalities and mentalities. It's their sensational affront against mainstream internet culture and common sense that has earned them widespread infamy.
Sound like a serious piece of mess. (In fact, it looked like a train-wreck with all the dash-dash-dash. (-_-|||))

May be because I don't get that style of humor, I have no idea what you are going for but you seemed have a clear idea so... good luck with that.
Old 2014-01-05, 04:16   Link #214
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
One of the many joke class?

And that is one of my OCs, right now. The difference is that I have been loosely inspired by one of my real life friends I played Legend of the Five Rings with.
Quote:
Then I think you should be able to help Ridwan better than me (never heard of Goon...)

I have my hands full with just my OCs and ongoing story. Also it's easy to jump the slope and portray Goons or Something Awful as pants-on-head caricatures of /b/tards, when the whole truth is much more complex than that.
Old 2014-01-05, 09:04   Link #215
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I have my hands full with just my OCs and ongoing story. Also it's easy to jump the slope and portray Goons or Something Awful as pants-on-head caricatures of /b/tards, when the whole truth is much more complex than that.
The Goons appeared earlier, for one thing. They're the ultimate beginning of internet trolling the way we know it.
Old 2014-01-05, 12:34   Link #216
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I have a pretty insane idea....

A player using his wealth (massed from while Elder tale is still a game) Subclass(presumably title) bribing Royal Guards into his bidding and slowly dominating the region through economical power(buying every single building and taxing them) and brute force (Royal Guard).

Starting from Singapore (Being the smallest server) and spreading upwards.

Although his method is questionable but this player has good intention in mind.

Acting as if being Good is dumb, behind that silly smiling facade was a cunning man who is willing to stoop low to get thing done.

Good is not always nice after all....

For most players (mostly guys), the most unforgivable thing about him is not the fact that he is filthy rich enough to buy out even the Royal Guard but the fact that he is a chick magnet and actually had a harem (His guild).

Yea.... Channeling Elements of Sinbad (Magi) here.

While I am at it.... Might have some influence over the Seven Sea Coalition.

===

Current Line up:

Sea Log Guild: Destination: Japanese Shrine Maiden. The one of the craziest guild on the Sea. (How can they not be when the Guild is formed by merging two guild with names like Peanut_Butter and Jellybean_Pie.)

Despite of the size of the guild, this guild is surprisingly quite a powerhouse on the sea.

"Ahh....Subtle"
Raster: (Summoner/Alchemist)
Lazy but brilliant guy who act dumb to lower everybody expectation so that he can slack off. Somewhat a butt monkey of the guild because of his doormat-like behavior. Although he is only a level 80+ player, but he is actually a skilled veteran (who stopped playing Elder Tale for a while). The silent Snarker of the group but doesn't speak out loud.
Closet-pervert.
(A/n: I am trying to make his personality play off other member)

Makirita: (Swashbuckler/Mechanic)
He who watched too much Anime. Dressed like a certain Black Swordsman. The idiot who follow the Leader to the end of the earth. Second Butt monkey of the group..... Hot-blooded and can be easily manipulated....if you know him well enough.
Open-Pervert.

Lanster: (Cleric/Sigilmaker)
Leader of Sea Log guild. Although appear to be a serious person, he is anything but serious. Come up with crazy plans which somehow work out in the end. Has a variation of Full Control Encounter but involved HP rather than MP and more absurd. He is capable predict and heal his allies with enough HP to survive.

While he is capable of conserving MP and using it efficiently for a full-scale raid, but unless you are an adrenaline junkie, it can get every unnerving at time... Your health is running low but the Cleric would not heal you until the very last minute.
Open-Pervert.

Meat-Tank: (Guardian/Sailor)
A very brutally honest player who speak his mind out openly. Very literal mind which explain why one defining trait of his build is: Too much HP but lack attack power to be effective tank (in PvP).... Because somebody told him that a Tank is a Meat-shield without going into too much detail. Quiet for most time though.
Not Pervert.

Wexrize: (Summoner/Artist)
A Player from North America Server who took the risk and jump into the Fairy Ring. Speak mostly in non-sequitur but is perfectly capable of speaking normally (off-screen). A pervert who wanted to get to Yamato Server for Japanese Miko Girl (Kannagi class). The main powerhouse of the Guild.
Open-Pervert.

Mistrali: (Sorceress/Tracker Fisherman)
A Cross-player. So normal that he has no defining trait other than being a Cross-player. His role in combat is cleaning up. Very shy and also very gullible. He believed in anything that was told. Get flustered very easily. But the quiet one is always the kinky one.....

Open pervert only when with a group of open-pervert.... otherwise, a closet.

Meredith: (Enchanter/Chef)
The laziest person in the guild who spend most time sleeping. Had the most power over the group due to being the only chef. Described as a beauty even though real gender is not mentioned.

Honorary members:
Sea-Breeze: (Ship/Raid Boss?)
A living ship built through the combination of Magic and Science through method which Raster don't even want to know(but is willing to bet that it involved something unethical). Not a very fast ship compared to others though.

Sailworth: (Sailor/Lander)
A NPC who was tricked into helping out.

Last edited by agetreme; 2014-01-09 at 09:23.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 04:54   Link #217
Ridwan

Three entries for OCs of the same fanfiction :

Oey Yok Su
Level : 90
Race : Half Alv
Class : Monk
Subclass : Vagabond
Server : Kowloon
The founder of PKS. A bitter, cranky man in his late 30s who has gone through a lot of terrible shits. It’s rather hard to stress how angry he is towards the world and his life. He’s entire life span has been about protecting his sanity against all kinds of draconian odds, and this is reflected in his almost constant idiosyncratic trolling and flaming as ways to vent off his rage that are designed to keep himself mentally coherent. As he said “it began naively as an admiration to my childhood Wuxia hero Oey Yok Su, I only realized it later how it sealed my fate when I finally met the ugly side of the common predisposition. How it drags me into the perpetual enmity against popular fatuity. If only I were one of those internet’s fedora wearing intelligence feigners and braggart asshats my utterly weird ass life would’ve been a lot simpler.”
He started playing Elder Tale after Alsidecias invited him to back when SEAsia server just got set up. To his surprise, he found his time in Elder Tale enjoyable, since he was previously skeptical towards MMORPGs and only played FPS online games and it didn’t take long for him to grow larger enthusiasm for the game. He immediately leveled up faster then Alsidecias and with the later’s consent, took the lead of the party and led them into chaos every chance he got. Being a goon, he of course doesn’t get along well with typical internet non-senses and quickly went to his goon mode the moment he felt comfortable in the game. But it won’t likely make so much impact to the whole Elder Tale Community until…. of course, the emergence of Elder Tale South East Asia Message Board Forum, which will later turned out to be the brightest idea ever thought in existence. Being a mass forum was bad enough, but how it was managed and designed, especially with division into sub forums based on nationalities and the subsequent dichotomization along national lines was one of the greatest mistakes it made. Perhaps including for attracting his kind into wrecking havoc in the forum. Embarking on endless adventure in the game, and endless shitstorming in the forum, he led his band of laid back intellectual savages into lasting fame across South East Asian internet community.
He now works in H.K. for one reason and another, and he got to join a local circle, though he sticks to his original account and promised to return and bring tomfoolery deserving for the single most BASED group of players in SEA server.

Yavuz Sultan Selim
Race : Elf
Class : Monk
Subclass : Champion
Server : Batavia
One of the original triumvirates of PKS along with Oey Yok Su and Alsidecias. A die hard fan of Ottoman Empire and Islamic civilization in general, which is fucking weird for an Indonesian that is not only non-muslim, but of Chinese-descent to boot(Spoiler : Alsidecias had a hand in this. And no, he’s not an Ottoman-fag). An Alpha Male ultra-confident-type personality, he’s the temper and loud-shouting one of the three. He is, of course, comparably intelligent with the other two, but somewhat less flexible, more conservative then the other two, someone more attuned with colerist-sanguinist social bent instinctively. He’ll might appear weird at first, with being seemingly most “normal” douchebag of the three. Indeed he’s the least eccentric, more typical delinquent alpha male of the lot. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t match the others like the right piece of a puzzle. He believed that he was born for challenges, including the brain-employing kind, and that hard work and confidence can achieve virtually everything, and he lives up ever consistently to this principles.One more thing worth noting of his personality is that, he appears to be the least promiscuous of the three, and the only one with a stable long-term relationship at the moment.
At the first day of Apocalypse, his girlfriend tried to contact him but failed. Current whereabouts unknown, but it was known that his last appearance was in Batavia server.

Lumina Ignis
Race : Wolf Fang
Class : Druid
Subclass : Artisan
Server : Trowulan
The fourth member to join the nascent party that will become PKS. She encountered the trio in some anime community in a social networking site. She’s both a fairly weighty class of otaku and fujoshi, yet also a surprisingly enthusiastic fan of (the better part of) black music. At first, she had to hide the later part from her fellow otaku friends due to fear of being alienated. Encounter with the trio changed all that, what with her being brought into the more all rounder, much more daring circle. She already had played Elder Tale before her encounter with them, but she became more enthusiastic after. She enjoyed her company with them heartily, and was the first one who proposed a name for the lot(Perhaps half-jokingly. It was YAOI, taken from a letter from each name). Finding a friend with most convergent interests and wavelength in Yavuz Sultan Selim, they gradually became closer and eventually started dating. At the day of Apocalypse, she was in Trowulan for deal with another player the day before and had yet to leave. The first person she tried to contact was Yavuz, yet he didn’t respond. Thus, her first and foremost priority at the moment is to find and meet Yavuz.
Old 2014-01-06, 07:38   Link #218
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

This OC of mine depends on outcome of Mamare's server classes fan pick.
I pray I made a good impression with my idea or someone else with a similar
submission.

Name: Xylon

Class: Wild man*

I submitted this idea for the Oceania server, originally it was tribesmen but I changed it at the last minute
Basically it drew inspiration from the collective native people from the region
(Maori, Torres Strait Islanders, Fijians and Aborigines from which I am descended from)
and "Wild man" or "wildman of the woods" from European folklore: Wiki it

Intentionally I submitted it to replace the samurai class position with
damage percentage negating skills and resistances, but it could be replaced for monk or
one of the melee dps classes

if worst comes to worst, it'll be Monk.

Sub: Animal Tamer from source material OR
Spirit Walker for the original idea

Race: Human (.... Come to think of it, why not have afew server exclusive races too?)

Server: Oceania

Appearance: Think of Azuma from Fairy Tail but with more wilder/longer/matted hair and thicker
eyebrows

Equipment: Hmm I think I'll leave this blank for the moment, I'll fill it in later with two sets for the OC class and the Monk class.

I would love to hear suggestions and feedback while I come up with the gear specs between now and when I edit this post further later
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:20   Link #219
Ridwan

You Aussies should have Bogan as a Class.
Old 2014-01-06, 23:04   Link #220
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

Quote:
You Aussies should have Bogan as a Class.
Whoa, talk about open hostility when you enter a room here....
That's abit harsh for a reply...

While I do admit the Oceania area doesn't have alot of options like Europe
or Asia to draw inspiration for classes,... Sadly that could be included on the list
of ideas
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
original content