AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-06, 13:42   Link #2081
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

whoaa... thanks for the spoilers, captain Kampfer

seems like the movie is totally worth watching.. they use simple idea but manage to expand it to its fullest capacity

now... let's wondering how long should I wait to see that movie
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:43   Link #2082
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Seriously I don't even need it to be action packed, I just want a spin off starring the Uzumakis as Naruto and Hinata starting with them as newly weds, leading up to adapting to being parents lol

such as

Naruto: of all the weird things...Hinata could be asking for...

*at a grocery store

Sakura: Naruto!

Naruto: oh hey Sakura! What are you doing here?

Sakura: ah I needed a few supplies I forgot to restock...so how's married life

Naruto: great...heh heh Hinata's ALWAYS in the mood every night *goofy expression*

Sakura:...um...right...didn't need to know that, so um what are you doing here anyway?

Naruto: oh strangest thing, Hinata started getting cravings...for get this pickles and ice cream! Never had interest in them before...well ice cream is normal but pickles? Strange...

*Sakura is giving that trademark white eyed look of shock

Sakura: um Naruto...I think there's something you should know...

*Meanwhile at the Hokage's office

Naruto: *from ALL the way down the store* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Kakashi: *looks up from his book* hmmmm coulda swore I heard Naruto for a sec...oh well *goes back reading*
This seriously cracked me up xD Can totally imagine that. I really hope the spin-off will have concentrate on Naruto's family life. It would be perfect way to end the series. Kinda hope this new movie coming next year will really be the last. I know the money is calling, but please let the series end on a good note
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:14   Link #2083
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I want to give some more info about how they perform the tag team strike .

Both Naruto and Hinata( glowing in orange and purple ) holding hand and form the rasengan 1st , then Hinata chakkra covers the rasengan and form a bigger , meaner version of the lion head , Naruto chakkra form behind the lion head and the rasengan start to spark lightning .

They jump up high and smash the power core with furious force .

Ah , forgot about this , the power core can only be destroyed by one with Haruma chakkra , Hinata is not strong enough to break it so Naruto offers his help .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:20   Link #2084
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

Both Naruto and Hinata( glowing in orange and purple ) holding hand and form the rasengan 1st , then Hinata chakkra covers the rasengan and form a bigger , meaner version of the lion head , Naruto chakkra form behind the lion head and the rasengan start to spark lightning .

heh a definite Lion King of a Tag attack!

I can feel the Love Tonight!

Heh Disney...
Old 2014-12-06, 14:29   Link #2085
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Question : Did Kishi forgot to give Byakugan no the kids ?

Answer from takL : sort of yes. according to the article he said ” i was intending to (give them byakugan) and forgot. when they have the third child (the child will have byakugan)…but in that case things might get complicated in many ways”

Can't he just give Boruto and Himawari the Byakugan already , i'm sure none of the fan will upset .
Old 2014-12-06, 14:32   Link #2086
monster

Gosh, reading the last few pages alone have been great. What a wonderful morning it is.

I would like it if the byakugan for Naruto's kids could be more like the sharingan in that they don't need to have white eyes all the time.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:34   Link #2087
sayde

Quote:

Answer from takL : sort of yes. according to the article he said ” i was intending to (give them byakugan) and forgot. when they have the third child (the child will have byakugan)…but in that case things might get complicated in many ways”

Can't he just give Boruto and Himawari the Byakugan already , i'm sure none of the fan will upset .
Fans should message Kishi telling him not to trash the idea just because he forgot to include it. He could simply have the children awaken it at a later time in much the same way that the Uchiha's had to awaken their sharingans. Granted, I realize pure blooded Hyuuga's don't seem to need to awaken them. But since Naruto and Hinata's children aren't composed of your typical hyuuga genetic make-up, exceptions should be made IMO.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:35   Link #2088
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:

Don't worry I am still certain the Byakugan will be worked into Boruto and Himawari SOMEHOW
Old 2014-12-06, 14:37   Link #2089
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Fans should message Kishi telling him not to trash the idea just because he forgot to include it. He could simply have the children awaken it at a later time in much the same way that the Uchiha's had to awaken their sharingans. Granted, I realize pure blooded Hyuuga's don't seem to need to awaken them. But since Naruto and Hinata's children aren't composed of your typical hyuuga genetic make-up, exceptions should be made IMO.
Exactly. He can totally add it to both Bolt and Himawari. Or all 3 children if he so wants. It is HIS manga and work. He can do as he pleases.

Quote:

Ah , forgot about this , the power core can only be destroyed by one with Haruma chakkra , Hinata is not strong enough to break it so Naruto offers his help .
See this right here CC2? GET ON ANIMATING IT! I want that stuff readily available in the next Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Quote:
[Bleep]. YES! Shipping is a powerful moneymaker.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:40   Link #2090
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Not just any ship , It is NaruHina ship and it has the size of Yamato battleship
Old 2014-12-06, 14:40   Link #2091
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
Exactly. He can totally add it to both Bolt and Himawari. Or all 3 children if he so wants. It is HIS manga and work. He can do as he pleases.

See this right here CC2? GET ON ANIMATING IT! I want that stuff readily available in the next Ultimate Ninja Storm.

[Bleep]. YES! Shipping is a powerful moneymaker.
yeesh and I felt like I was one of the few people who talked about Ultimate Ninja Storm around here lol I am GLAD I am not the only one who wants to see the Ultimate NaruHina Tag Attack animated in all its gaming glory...and if it wrecks a Power Core imagine it being used on a poor Sucker trying to take on the NaruHina Tag Team? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said I am still confident the Byakugan will be awoken somehow in ALL the kids, I mean to toss out the WHOLE idea over a mistake...is well the BIGGER mistake lol
Old 2014-12-06, 14:43   Link #2092
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
yeesh and I felt like I was one of the few people who talked about Ultimate Ninja Storm around here lol I am GLAD I am not the only one who wants to see the Ultimate NaruHina Tag Attack animated in all its gaming glory...and if it wrecks a Power Core imagine it being used on a poor Sucker trying to take on the NaruHina Tag Team? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said I am still confident the Byakugan will be awoken somehow in ALL the kids, I mean to toss out the WHOLE idea over a mistake...is well the BIGGER mistake lol
And that is just Naruto in normal mode , i wonder what will happen when he turns into Bijuu mode .

Pls let's it form into a giant Lion and mow down the other team

Too epic .
Old 2014-12-06, 15:20   Link #2093
amtro
Distro

For once I am kind of jealous of those who got to see it in theaters. I mean, it's only a matter of time until I get to see it too, but by then the magic will be mostly gone. Imagine sitting there throughout the entire film and watching "spoilers" in real time.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:25   Link #2094
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Spoiler about this movie already out a few weeks before the movie come out , ppl can easily figure out what will happen , but surely no one have seen all the scene , the effect , mixing with the soundtrack .
That was what kept me hyping , i knew the movie is about NaruHina , it has damsel in distress scenario , Naruto will kick ass now and there , they will marry in the end , but i wondered how they would made those scene , what kind of trick they will use ? The desire to know more fueled me up .
Old 2014-12-06, 15:25   Link #2095
Romanticide

I heard people who want refunds for their tickets aren't getting them. Even though they got them for the last 6 movies....
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:29   Link #2096
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

No one can stop the Naruhina ship, NO ONE!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:29   Link #2097
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
I heard people who want refunds for their tickets aren't getting them. Even though they got them for the last 6 movies....
More craps made by angry NS fans
No such thing in Japan here .
Old 2014-12-06, 15:31   Link #2098
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

How was the reactions of the NaruHinas after the movie ended, like out of the theater??
Was there any NS in the theater trying to ruin the mood after seeing his shipping crush??
Old 2014-12-06, 15:34   Link #2099
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
yeah who wanted a refund? The one NAruSaku fan who was living under a rock and bought a ticket not realizing this is a NaruHina movie? Lol such nonsense...
Old 2014-12-06, 15:39   Link #2100
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
How was the reactions of the NaruHinas after the movie ended, like out of the theater??
Was there any NS in the theater trying to ruin the mood after seeing his shipping crush??
Most of the Japanese return home fast , their life always busy , but that won't stop them from discussing about the movie on the train , Chinese gather in front of the cinema , taking pics and happily talking about the movie...in Chinese , hell if i know what they're saying .
The elderly also discuss about the movie , but they still have to leave soon .

About NS , i wonder if there are any extremenist NS fan in Japan , no one make a fuss after the movie . The Japanese accepted that NaruHina is cannon because the Asian like the Hinata type , quiet and supportive .

Tags
movie