AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-04-22, 00:55   Link #2081
Malicre

Gabriel still best girl, haters gonna hate.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 05:03   Link #2082
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
I don't think there's anyone who hates Gabriel.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 08:38   Link #2083
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Le Fay needs a Volume ASAP, I agree, she and Bennia are the cute fangirls after all. You don't see that often.
Ophis would need if she was a harem candidate, but I don't really care if she isn't, she's fine as the cute girl who says cute stuff (I, was under for 10 minutes) from time to time.
Sona is out of question, she's not in the harem, and she will never be.
Azazel doesn't really need one, since he gets a lot of screentime in almost every Volume.

I said that because the author said in his blog he wants to make Volumes to focus on the first 4 harem members before (or was it after?) this arc ends.

It would only become oversaturated if their relationship doesn't develop. If he uses it to develop even further his relationship with Rias and Asia, then I'll love these Volumes for sure. Koneko would be super adorable and Ishibumi needs to give Akeno some development for me to recover from that SS in Grigori *shudders* , but it's going to be enjoyable nonetheless if they happen.
A Koneko volume would more than likely cover her sister too. I think the best way to handle Ophis is when Ise unlocks her powers. Ophis can take him somewhere where they are alone and basically train and teach him. It's also a time she can tell more about herself to him while they rest so we also learn more about her. If she is going to be in the harem things can happen that bring them closer.

Quote:
Gabriel would shoot up to best girl for me only if it is revealed she is just as much a perv or more so than Ise. I have hope after her reaction to him in heaven.
Old 2015-04-22, 09:21   Link #2084
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Kuroka's definitely getting her own volume, Ishibumi confirmed it a while back. But I'm not sure if it will tie into Koneko's or not. Maybe it could be a 2-part, since we have the issues between them to resolve and then Kuroka's still a Stray Devil to the eyes of the nobles.

An Ophis volume could be fun, maybe when they finally bring Lilith over to their side. There's also confirmation of a Yokai volume (Kunou?). But we definitely need a Le Fay and Bennia volume
Old 2015-04-22, 09:25   Link #2085
Biohazardous

Bennia and Akeno are my fav girls. I'd love more with her. I can't wait to see her Animated.
Old 2015-04-22, 09:36   Link #2086
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Even though it was short both Rias and Asia's back stories were shown maby not in great detail but they were talked about. What do you mean that Kiba, Gasper and Vali are not in the harem, Ishibumi clearly stated that they are part of the male harem.
true, but if you ask issei if their par of his harem, he'd say no. but going by what the author said, wouldn't azazel be part of the harem too?
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 09:36   Link #2087
Malicre

I always said that it feels like Akeno is in last place, she hasn't been relevant for a while now.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 09:38   Link #2088
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Kuroka's definitely getting her own volume, Ishibumi confirmed it a while back. But I'm not sure if it will tie into Koneko's or not. Maybe it could be a 2-part, since we have the issues between them to resolve and then Kuroka's still a Stray Devil to the eyes of the nobles.

An Ophis volume could be fun, maybe when they finally bring Lilith over to their side. There's also confirmation of a Yokai volume (Kunou?). But we definitely need a Le Fay and Bennia volume
this all sounds glorious, thanks for the info!

Quote:
I always said that it feels like Akeno is in last place, she hasn't been relevant for a while now.
outside of some flirting i agree, what she needs is a new role to step into like asia and xenovia. maybe she could play as negotior in the uniting of the devil and fallen angel territories? but as far as the harem goes, the other girls are just catching up to her. she already had the first date and is confirmed to be his third life partner. plus she had more one on one time with issei than asia up until recently.
Old 2015-04-22, 09:44   Link #2089
Biohazardous

She does need a new relevance. She was there pushing boundaries trying to get Rias to progress things. She has her reasons for loving and wanting her after her arc. We need things to happen for Ise to have to have her as one of his girls.
Old 2015-04-22, 09:47   Link #2090
B214

Quote:
No worries there Ishibumi already mentioned his intention for creating a volume for the "main four" (Rias, Asia, Akeno and Koneko) and for Kuroka, Le Fay and Kunou. I won't be surprised if he does a Kiba volume again as well (Tsubaki/Tosuka)

I can speculate the plot for some like maybe Kuroka's plot where her former ally attack her, Asia struggling with her new position and so on. But the one that will come out with the plot is Ishibumi, so no point entering that topic.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 09:55   Link #2091
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
No worries there Ishibumi already mentioned his intention for creating a volume for the "main four" (Rias, Asia, Akeno and Koneko) and for Kuroka, Le Fay and Kunou. I won't be surprised if he does a Kiba volume again as well (Tsubaki/Tosuka)
Wait, Ishibumi confirmed a Le Fay volume?! Then we only need Bennia's!
Old 2015-04-22, 09:59   Link #2092
Chichiryuushintei

While we talk about Bennia, somewhere in Japan, Kiyome Abe is crying in a corner in fetal position. Poor girl, no one cares about her except for me it seems.
Old 2015-04-22, 09:59   Link #2093
Biohazardous

Bennia, Beannia, Beannia.

Quote:
While we talk about Bennia, somewhere in Japan, Kiyome Abe is crying in a corner in fetal position. Poor girl, no one cares about her except for me it seems.
You can comfort her.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:01   Link #2094
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Bennia, Beannia, Beannia.

You can comfort her.
How? She doesn't have a body for me to hug.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:02   Link #2095
Biohazardous

Just be there talking to her and such.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:05   Link #2096
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Just be there talking to her and such.
... That's just sad. Talking to a fictional character I mean.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:11   Link #2097
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Wait, Ishibumi confirmed a Le Fay volume?! Then we only need Bennia's!
Well we knew it was coming considering issei has to make a magician pact, ith her being a prim candidate.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:13   Link #2098
Biohazardous

Quote:
... That's just sad. Talking to a fictional character I mean.
Well you want to hug her. Hey we all get excited for these fictional characters and such.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:18   Link #2099
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Well you want to hug her. Hey we all get excited for these fictional characters and such.
A hug isn't imaginary. It's a real thing. Specially considering the advances in robotic technology in the past years. Imagining a conversation with a fictional character is just in a whole different level.
Old 2015-04-22, 10:22   Link #2100
KnightShade

Question, do you guys believe there is a pecking order outside of the big 4 or are they all in the same boat? I think there is but its a lot more flexible.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem