AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-05-19, 07:27   Link #2061
Lucidrago

No offense but can you guys keep Dragon Ball out of it. When Dragon Ball is mentioned, it tends to go downhill fast.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-19, 07:57   Link #2062
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
you saying its a fact doesn't make it one, want facts? ddraig said he could destroy the world yet failed to destroy even the RG arena. they were fighting seriously and giving their all, never was it stated they were holding back at all. 0 planet busting feats, just him boasting such a thing but the story showing otherwise

goku has a feat of shaking the universe in ssg therefore he is treated as such, ddraig has no feat of world scale attacks so he is not a planet buster. give feats of ddraig being planet buster or stop saying its a fact because its not
Mention the fight among Ddraig and Crom is not correct, because it was totally incoerent. They were fighting in a replic of Kuoh, with a Forest.
Kokabiel is mentioned able to destroy all Kuoh easily, but even with the various fights, as Crom vs Ddraig and Rias vs issei, they have not even destroyed all the city.

Even during Crom vs Vali, technically only an attack of Vali would have had to destroy all the city being able to destroy completely a mountain of 5000 meters, still the city was even present after more hits.

However, Crom and Ddriag does not want to destroy the field, putting attention to not destroy everything not being alone in the field.

If a character does not destroy completely the field, does not mean that is not able to do it. I do not like put Db, but there are a lot of fights with opponents able to destroy a planet, but their fight does not destroy the world. So are they not able?

It is a stupid exemple to non consider the destruction of a field in a fight. We are the first to know how Ishibumi is incoerent in the fights
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-19, 08:09   Link #2063
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Mentioned the fight among Ddraig and Crom is not correct, because it was totally incoerent. They were fighting in a replic of Kuoh, with a Forest.
Kokabiel is mentioned able to destroy all Kuoh easily, but even with the various fights, as Crom vs Ddraig and Rias vs issei, they have not even destroyed all the city.

Even during Crom vs Vali, technically only an attack of Vali would have had to destroy all the city being able to destroy completely a mountain of 5000 meters, still the city was even present after more hits.

However, Crom and Ddriag does not want to destroy the field, putting attention to not destroy everything not being alone in the field
ddraig never ever backed his words of being able to destroy the world several times over still, he has never shown power anywhere close to that and has been damaged by attacks bellow that level. all there is going for ddraig planet buster is his words which totally contradict everything shown of him, until someone has feats or scales up to a character able of doing something then they have not much backing. especially when you are putting a guy who at best as country level feats as a planet buster
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-19, 08:16   Link #2064
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
ddraig never ever backed his words of being able to destroy the world several times over still, he has never shown power anywhere close to that and has been damaged by attacks bellow that level. all there is going for ddraig planet buster is his words which totally contradict everything shown of him, until someone has feats or scales up to a character able of doing something then they have not much backing. especially when you are putting a guy who at best as country level feats as a planet buster
You guys are taking too literally this thing as we are in Db.
Ddraig's declarations means that He may destroy all the world destroying everything on the surface easily. As Serafall can destroy the Japan. But not making esplode the whole Earth as AxA.

It's a little difference About “destroy the planet” that does not mean make esplose completely it as Freezer, but destroy all in the surface.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-05-19 at 08:46.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-19, 09:36   Link #2065
godz

A planet buster is someone who can destroy the earth with one blow as AxA, however ddraig or nearby beings have not shown such power to destroy the earth ... Ddraig based on the strongest attack of vali that killed azi dahka almost destroys a large country and it seems that there are no limitations ... It would make ddraig continental and therefore it can destroy the earth, but not from an attack like a planet buster like AxA would, if not by wear and tear.

So true dxd has nothing to put it on planet buster.

PS: a battle between two top 10 without control could destroy a "country" as it was going to be the confrontation between Sirzechs and Hades in the country of the dead
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 01:20   Link #2066
bashkim1234

Quote:
First of Ddragi and Crom were not trying to destroy the arena or anything else. There were fight for sports.

Goku have been a planet buster since Saiyan Saga, but Goku got stronger. Even in his base form he is a monster far beyond a planet buster, but he never destroyed a city or the earth.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 04:34   Link #2067
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
First of Ddragi and Crom were not trying to destroy the arena or anything else. There were fight for sports.

Goku have been a planet buster since Saiyan Saga, but Goku got stronger. Even in his base form he is a monster far beyond a planet buster, but he never destroyed a city or the earth.
still 0 feats nor scaling, unless you have anything to actually back up your claim of ddraig being planet buster aside of his boasting then dont answer
Old 2020-05-20, 15:41   Link #2068
Itsmepatrick

Outside of Ophis and Great Red and Issei's AxA , Shiva should be the closest one with the power to destroy the world although I'm not completely sure about it. It will be great if we can see even just a glimpse of Shiva's power in the battle against the Evies.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 16:25   Link #2069
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Outside of Ophis and Great Red and Issei's AxA , Shiva should be the closest one with the power to destroy the world although I'm not completely sure about it. It will be great if we can see even just a glimpse of Shiva's power in the battle against the Evies.
I have this deep feeling he's going to be killed. I mean it's not like he's going to become a villain or that Issei is going to fight him.

Just my view because Shiva has been called so powerful yet we have seen nothing of it. Just feel he is in the story not to prove how powerful he is but to prove how powerful someone else is. I feel like he's going to be killed like Great Red.
Old 2020-05-20, 22:43   Link #2070
saucerKing

lets hope he dies epically against either regalzerva or that guy who is as strong as great red, showing all that uber hax ishibumi promised and showing that he was worthy all that foreshadowing.
Old 2020-05-21, 00:00   Link #2071
bashkim1234

Quote:
still 0 feats nor scaling, unless you have anything to actually back up your claim of ddraig being planet buster aside of his boasting then dont answer
This is not my claim, but Ddragi statement from volume 20. I agree with you, that so far, that Ddragi has not shown any feat, that he could destroyed the planet.
The fight Ddragi vs Crom was not very good one, because they were keep their power in check, not to damage the arena. But as long Ddragi was not lying he is capable to destroy the world.
Old 2020-05-21, 00:17   Link #2072
bashkim1234

Quote:
I donīt think, that Shiva is that strong. The Hindu gods are overestimated.
The author should use some kind of power scaling,because everything we know is vague.
He introduce devils and dragon classes, but never gave a measurement.
I mean what is the bare minimum to be a high-class devil or Satan class devil or a god class. And what is the maximum of being a high-class devil, satan-class or god class devil.

I mean to classify the dragon class is stupid : dragon king are between ultimate class devil and satan class devil. From this class there is no bridge in classes, but you jumped directly into the highest dragon class a normal dragon can reached and his is the heavenly dragon class.
I mean it is does not make sense, that Crom is in the same class as Ddragi and Albion, because the measurement for dragon class are Albion and Ddragi, because they were the first who achieved this level of power.
Crom has surpassed them both in there separated prime condition.
The dragon god are the strongest of all dragon kind and the strongest being in existence. GR was killed without an issue.
This power scaling is turning into Dragon Ball.
Old 2020-05-21, 00:24   Link #2073
bashkim1234

The full extent of Ise true DxD mode should be of the level at Ophis and Ise AxA should be at tge level of GR. Ise has to surpass regalzerva or achieved the same level of power to beat him. I cannot imagine how Vali should keep up with Ise.
Vali has reached his peak as Lucifer, because Vali DXD L is achieved with the help of Ophis . Vali unleashed his dormant Lucifer power and combine this power with Albionīs power to created a similar armour like Ise.
Old 2020-05-21, 00:24   Link #2074
saucerKing

i feel like a more apt comparison is that this is turning into a VN. the first two thirds are all a slow climb from street level to at best country level and in the last third suddenly the protagonist is an abstract being duking it out whit a super god from another dimension

cant wait for atziluth issei

vali still has the malebranche option, like 12 super devils comparable to ajuka and sirzechs to amp him up whit new powers
Old 2020-05-21, 00:56   Link #2075
bashkim1234

Quote:
i feel like a more apt comparison is that this is turning into a VN. the first two thirds are all a slow climb from street level to at best country level and in the last third suddenly the protagonist is an abstract being duking it out whit a super god from another dimension

cant wait for atziluth issei

vali still has the malebranche option, like 12 super devils comparable to ajuka and sirzechs to amp him up whit new powers
I would like that he mastered his forms and not just get new power up. Ise has got AxA and now his true DxD mode.
Vali and Ise should reached the full potential of SG not just adding external power-ups which are unnecessary.
Old 2020-05-21, 01:01   Link #2076
saucerKing

there is no more "potential" juice left in the SG honestly, maybe creative ways of using them but ishibumi doesn't get creative often. they have all the skills ddraig and albion have and pretty much the same power, the only thing left is issei remembering that he has penetrate more often and train how to use it
Old 2020-05-21, 01:20   Link #2077
bashkim1234

I would like that Ise could use some new abilities not just copy-past the same.
Since Ise has awakened Triania he use the same techniques just the name change and the power increase.
In his AxA he can created a barrier which is a new technique.
Old 2020-05-21, 01:49   Link #2078
Itsmepatrick

EJOD and CxC still hasn't achieved Draig and Albion's original power so there's still a long a way to go and they still need to train them to reach its full potential.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 04:41   Link #2079
Lucidrago

Quote:
EJOD and CxC still hasn't achieved Draig and Albion's original power so there's still a long a way to go and they still need to train them to reach its full potential.
Do their DxD forms suddenly mean nothing to you?
Old 2020-05-21, 06:06   Link #2080
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

CxC's power at max is supposed to be the BG at full power. But Ishi decided that Issei doesn't deserve to power up by himself and instead recieve a handout to reach that power level.