Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-06, 10:13   Link #2061
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Or maybe...they beat EACH other's eligible suitors thinking they're not good enough for their sister/brother, then later they both complain to mom and dad how come they're still single and none of the girls/boys seem to be interested in them not realizing they're sabotaging the other's love life lol
*Snort* OK, I'm on board for that.

Random Guy: Hey Himawai-chan wanna go to...
*Sees Bolt with Byakugan Death Glare*
**Suitor runs away, screaming something about the "Eyes...eyes...eyes"*
Himawari: Awww shoot, that's the 7th time this month. What gives?

Random Girl: Bolt-kun, I made some cake would you like to try it?
Bolt: Even better, let's share. I'll go get some plates.
Random girl: *Happy squealing*.
*Himawari cracks knuckles and pulls the girl close*
Himawari: Touch my onii-chan and you head will be divorcing your body in no-time.
*Girl runs off in fear, screaming something about the "Great Destroyer"*
Bolt: Oh she left? Dammit, what is going on?
Himawari: Oh she had a sudden errand. But hey, she left her cake behind. Wanna share onii-chan?

Quote:
aaahhh a whole new gen means whole new shipping yes? Sadly I think Bolt is going to be hooking up with the appetizers

Spoiler for Spoilers but come on you can see this a mile coming lol:
Spoiler for Salad dressing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Not exactly it have been pull out , Toneri is pulling kurama Chakkra out of Naruto but Hinata transfers Haruma chakka to Naruto to stop the process .

In the manga , Naruto only borrow a small fraction of other tailed beasts , Kurama still his main chakkra pool .
Oh good. For a second there, I thought they were going to pull Kurama out of Naruto for a 2nd time. The 1st was painful enough. I'm glad they're not rehashing it.

I got that, but it is still there isn't it? And Hagoromo called Naruto the "tailed beast's meeting place" with Kurama acting as the custodian. My question is, if that is the case and he can summon them up within him, why DIDN'T he use the Sage of 6 Paths mode with the Truth-seeking Balls and all that?
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 10:24   Link #2062
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The tailed beast can communicate each other without the need to share chakkra , but doesn't mean they can use other chakkra .
It is like you borrow energy drink from your friend and you can only drink it 1 time for extra energy , the rest is up to you.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 10:25   Link #2063
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
*Snort* OK, I'm on board for that.

Random Guy: Hey Himawai-chan wanna go to...
*Sees Bolt with Byakugan Death Glare*
**Suitor runs away, screaming something about the "Eyes...eyes...eyes"*
Himawari: Awww shoot, that's the 7th time this month. What gives?

Random Girl: Bolt-kun, I made some cake would you like to try it?
Bolt: Even better, let's share. I'll go get some plates.
Random girl: *Happy squealing*.
*Himawari cracks knuckles and pulls the girl close*
Himawari: Touch my onii-chan and you head will be divorcing your body in no-time.
*Girl runs off in fear, screaming something about the "Great Destroyer"*
Bolt: Oh she left? Dammit, what is going on?
Himawari: Oh she had a sudden errand. But hey, she left her cake behind. Wanna share onii-chan?

Spoiler for Salad dressing:
Perhaps it is, but sometimes its better to accept what's inevitably coming then set yourself up for disappointment with a ship that's impossible...yeah Im looking at you Yaoi and "Cousins are still okay fans" from a SHOUNEN SERIES

lol and later in the day

Bolt: ugh this sucks!!! Why can't I get a girl to stay more then 5 seconds with me?

Naruto: ah don't worry son, its all part of the Uzumaki charm *cheesy grin* I had girls throwing themselves at me one time, heck your mother couldn't talk to me for years...

Bolt: so how did you and mom...you know hook up?

Naruto: well let's see...*thinks about ALL the times he's never noticed Hinata and shamefully tried to seek out a crush that was never interested in him...and ONLY during a whole incident with Toneri did he get to see her true feelings and starts to feel guilty* um...it was...over ramen...yeah...ramen...

Bolt: dad are you...crying?

In the other room

Himawari: ugh Boys suck! Well except for Onii-chan...but I would like to you know hang out with another guy besides Onii-chan once in a while...but they all run from me!

Hinata: don't feel too bad Himawari, love takes time...believe me I know...

Himawari: say mom! You said you and dad hooked up after a bad guy from the moon kidnapped you and you shared a kiss near the moon?

Hinata: *blushes and touches her cheek a little embarassed* ah yes...your father was and still is so romantic...(given the way she tells it she probably spins the story like a Shoujo fairy tale lol)

Himawari: okay! I think that's what I need to do then! All I need is some crazy bad guy from the moon to kidnap me!

Hinata: huh?
Old 2014-12-06, 10:32   Link #2064
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I can't sleep , whenever i close my eye , the image of NaruHina in their younger self run together keep appearing arghhhhh!!
Old 2014-12-06, 10:32   Link #2065
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Here's a translation of the confession:

Hinata☻: If only I was there … when Hanabi was ...
Naruto☻: I'll definitly save Hanabi, Don't worry.
Hinata☻: Thank you. You're so kind, Naruto-kun.
Naruto☻: No … really. I don't say that just because I love you.
I'm really worried about Hanabi, that's all.

Hinata☻: What was that, just now☻? What did you say☻?

Naruto☻: That I'm worried about Hanabi …
Hinata☻: Just before that …
Naruto☻: I ….. Hinata, I love you.
Old 2014-12-06, 10:36   Link #2066
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

And then Toneri just has to wreck the sweet moment......
Old 2014-12-06, 10:37   Link #2067
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
The tailed beast can communicate each other without the need to share chakkra , but doesn't mean they can use other chakkra .
It is like you borrow energy drink from your friend and you can only drink it 1 time for extra energy , the rest is up to you.
Huh, the way Hagoromo pitched it, it's that Naruto being the "meeting place" allows him to act as a beacon or focal point for the tailed beasts to send their chakra to him. Then again, it's probably also a stylistic choice or mandatory "power limiter" for the movie as 6 Paths Mode would most likely simply be a one-sided battle ending within 5 seconds because Toneri is NOT on par with end-game Sasuke or Kaguya.

Quote:
Perhaps it is, but sometimes its better to accept what's inevitably coming then set yourself up for disappointment with a ship that's impossible...yeah Im looking at you Yaoi and "Cousins are still okay fans" from a SHOUNEN SERIES
Yes but a man can dream can't he? Also don't misunderstand, I am not saying I will not support the ship. But, I'd rather see some "options" for Bolt-kun rather than just putting him together with the 1st girl and calling it a day. It can work, but just let's not jump to immediate conclusions is all I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Here's a translation of the confession:

Hinata☻: If only I was there … when Hanabi was ...
Naruto☻: I'll definitly save Hanabi, Don't worry.
Hinata☻: Thank you. You're so kind, Naruto-kun.
Naruto☻: No … really. I don't say that just because I love you.
I'm really worried about Hanabi, that's all.

Hinata☻: What was that, just now☻? What did you say☻?

Naruto☻: That I'm worried about Hanabi …
Hinata☻: Just before that …
Naruto☻: I ….. Hinata, I love you.
OW! Right in my FEELS! Kishimoto-sensei STAHP!
Old 2014-12-06, 10:56   Link #2068
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Huh, the way Hagoromo pitched it, it's that Naruto being the "meeting place" allows him to act as a beacon or focal point for the tailed beasts to send their chakra to him. Then again, it's probably also a stylistic choice or mandatory "power limiter" for the movie as 6 Paths Mode would most likely simply be a one-sided battle ending within 5 seconds because Toneri is NOT on par with end-game Sasuke or Kaguya.

Yes but a man can dream can't he? Also don't misunderstand, I am not saying I will not support the ship. But, I'd rather see some "options" for Bolt-kun rather than just putting him together with the 1st girl and calling it a day. It can work, but just let's not jump to immediate conclusions is all I'm saying.

OW! Right in my FEELS! Kishimoto-sensei STAHP!
I understand what you mean but its painful to read knowing these options aren't going to ever work out and are just there to be obvious red herrings at least with Naruto and Hinata there was some sense of mystery if their pairing was going to work or not...but who knows maybe in Part 3 they'll bring in a new girl that proves to be more popular then Salade lol

now we can REALLY say history repeats itself lol

AND NO KISHIMOTO DON"T STOP!!! FILL MY HEART WITH THAT NARUHINA!!! GOTTA HAVE MORE!!!
Old 2014-12-06, 11:11   Link #2069
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
I understand what you mean but its painful to read knowing these options aren't going to ever work out and are just there to be obvious red herrings at least with Naruto and Hinata there was some sense of mystery if their pairing was going to work or not...but who knows maybe in Part 3 they'll bring in a new girl that proves to be more popular then Salade lol
Never bothered me. I ship red herring and crack ships all the time (though always within the same series). For instance, I totally ship IchigoNel (or at least I did back when I cared about Bleach) along with IchigoRukia because I can. Similarly, I shipped NaruIno, NaruKarin and even NaruSamui (not that it exists much). I was FULLY aware that none of them were happening but I liked the idea regardless.

See NaruSaku fans? You CAN have your ship even if it hasn't sailed. Otherwise if you go about your business like militants you'll just force the creators to make a 120 million dollar movie for the express purpose of giving you a massive one-finger salute.
Old 2014-12-06, 11:12   Link #2070
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:

lol and later in the day

Bolt: ugh this sucks!!! Why can't I get a girl to stay more then 5 seconds with me?

Naruto: ah don't worry son, its all part of the Uzumaki charm *cheesy grin* I had girls throwing themselves at me one time, heck your mother couldn't talk to me for years...

Bolt: so how did you and mom...you know hook up?

Naruto: well let's see...*thinks about ALL the times he's never noticed Hinata and shamefully tried to seek out a crush that was never interested in him...and ONLY during a whole incident with Toneri did he get to see her true feelings and starts to feel guilty* um...it was...over ramen...yeah...ramen...

Bolt: dad are you...crying?

In the other room

Himawari: ugh Boys suck! Well except for Onii-chan...but I would like to you know hang out with another guy besides Onii-chan once in a while...but they all run from me!

Hinata: don't feel too bad Himawari, love takes time...believe me I know...

Himawari: say mom! You said you and dad hooked up after a bad guy from the moon kidnapped you and you shared a kiss near the moon?

Hinata: *blushes and touches her cheek a little embarassed* ah yes...your father was and still is so romantic...(given the way she tells it she probably spins the story like a Shoujo fairy tale lol)

Himawari: okay! I think that's what I need to do then! All I need is some crazy bad guy from the moon to kidnap me!

Hinata: huh?
I can imagine Naruto crying because he didn't notice his bae earlier and realize how a fool he his beeeen

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 11:19   Link #2071
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Never bothered me. I ship red herring and crack ships all the time (though always within the same series). For instance, I totally ship IchigoNel (or at least I did back when I cared about Bleach) along with IchigoRukia because I can. Similarly, I shipped NaruIno, NaruKarin and even NaruSamui (not that it exists much). I was FULLY aware that none of them were happening but I liked the idea regardless.

See NaruSaku fans? You CAN have your ship even if it hasn't sailed. Otherwise if you go about your business like militants you'll just force the creators to make a 120 million dollar movie for the express purpose of giving you a massive one-finger salute.
Hey I am joining in said salute and its still fun to do! Lol

And I gotta say, you're quite the imaginative shipper maybe that's the problem with me I have to accept the reality of a ship whether it works or not and I have trouble seeing it any other way...for example lets say I wanted Lee to hook up with Sakura, that's good and all but now canonically she's with Sasuke, while I COULD picture Lee and Sakura, its gotten a little harder for me without putting Sasuke's face over Lee's body or something lol which is why when a ship actually WORKS that makes the feeling SOOOOOO sweet for me lol

I also consider it a slight failure if the ship never happens because the writer decided not to pursue ANY romantic interests...oh gee if you were going THAT route why have the characters show ANY romantic interest at all?!!

See this is why I like One Piece at least from the shipping side, it takes that hassle out of things lol Oda said day 1...this is NOT a romance series, you can ship but don't expect any of them to happen, and hence I can read it stress free lol and if I want ot ship Luffy X Hancock and/or Nami, I do lol

and geez with the amount of Naruto ships you have my friend, you should have Naruto plus HAREM ending lol, Naruto gets EVERY girl but Hinata is the Queen of said girls and when the inevitable love making happens she's the one with the real body, the rest can get Kage Bushin's lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
I can imagine Naruto crying because he didn't notice his bae earlier and realize how a fool he his beeeen
yeah thats what I was going for he got temporarily distraught over the fact he ALMOST let a HUGE prize like Hinata slip away because he was so ignorant and was too ashamed to admit that to his son so he made a rather lame excuse lol
Old 2014-12-06, 11:32   Link #2072
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:

Been crack shipping so many pairings for years. I dont know if im not into the pairing scene much. But NaruSakus are one of the worst Ive seen until it really affectedy the non shippers aka embarassing the naruto fandom. There are minority of yaoi SasuNaru fans who still dont get that this isn't a BL series but oh well

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 12:10   Link #2073
sayde

Quote:
I have to wait for more than a month or camrips

Spoiler:
Oh my sweet lord in heaven!!! The spirit of DOMON LIVES!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1
I can't believe they actually do that move! I was absolutely 100% sure that Juho-rasen-love love-sōshi-gan was to forever stay trapped within the imaginations of a few fans. But to think that the idea actually became canon...it's just...I wanna cry out of happiness right now. Kishi you beautiful bastard. Words just can't properly express how surprised, amazed, and satisfied I am for that co-op technique to become a reality. I've wanted to see Naruto and Hinata do this technique ever since the Pein arc.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:07   Link #2074
coded321
He Who Games

how long do you think it will be before it shows up online on american servers?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:16   Link #2075
newtype385

newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:19   Link #2076
newtype385

Naruto and Hinata kiss scene video link

https://vine.co/v/OrWu0pu5lji
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:24   Link #2077
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Seriously I don't even need it to be action packed, I just want a spin off starring the Uzumakis as Naruto and Hinata starting with them as newly weds, leading up to adapting to being parents lol

such as

Naruto: of all the weird things...Hinata could be asking for...

*at a grocery store

Sakura: Naruto!

Naruto: oh hey Sakura! What are you doing here?

Sakura: ah I needed a few supplies I forgot to restock...so how's married life

Naruto: great...heh heh Hinata's ALWAYS in the mood every night *goofy expression*

Sakura:...um...right...didn't need to know that, so um what are you doing here anyway?

Naruto: oh strangest thing, Hinata started getting cravings...for get this pickles and ice cream! Never had interest in them before...well ice cream is normal but pickles? Strange...

*Sakura is giving that trademark white eyed look of shock

Sakura: um Naruto...I think there's something you should know...

*Meanwhile at the Hokage's office

Naruto: *from ALL the way down the store* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Kakashi: *looks up from his book* hmmmm coulda swore I heard Naruto for a sec...oh well *goes back reading*
Old 2014-12-06, 13:31   Link #2078
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
And I gotta say, you're quite the imaginative shipper maybe that's the problem with me I have to accept the reality of a ship whether it works or not and I have trouble seeing it any other way...
I like to keep options open. It adds to the fun of the series. Especially when the main character is a sweetheart like Naruto. Yeah he's a bit of a dunce and maybe a little too oblivious, but I like the kid. If Kishimoto designed Sasuke to be the "ultimate rival character" then Naruto is the definite embodiment of what a shonen protagonist is like. Or at least, one of them.

Quote:
I also consider it a slight failure if the ship never happens because the writer decided not to pursue ANY romantic interests...oh gee if you were going THAT route why have the characters show ANY romantic interest at all?!!
Some mangaka are afraid of the potential backlash. Others simply follow orders from the editor who will not let them do romance period. It varies. I'm just glad Kishimoto straight up said "This is my ending. Either I get to do it my way or you lose Naruto from your magazine. Your call". Bravo Kishimoto-sensei.

Quote:
See this is why I like One Piece at least from the shipping side, it takes that hassle out of things lol Oda said day 1...this is NOT a romance series, you can ship but don't expect any of them to happen, and hence I can read it stress free lol and if I want ot ship Luffy X Hancock and/or Nami, I do lol
Just because something isn't a romance-centered series, that doesn't mean it cannot work if it is added in there. Least, that's my take on the matter.

Funny enough, Boa Hancock and her affection for Luffy was the reason why I even began to read OP. That ship is just everything I am looking for (read: my ideal ship). She's older, a bombshell and bigger than the guy. Something like this rarely ever happens so I really hope Oda at least throws me a bone by the epilogue.

Quote:
and geez with the amount of Naruto ships you have my friend, you should have Naruto plus HAREM ending lol, Naruto gets EVERY girl but Hinata is the Queen of said girls and when the inevitable love making happens she's the one with the real body, the rest can get Kage Bushin's lol
Well see, I call them options but most were designed with a monogamous results in mind. They're just some of the ones I'd have been satisfied with at the end. I don't like harem endings on most days (as I am a firm believer of loving only one woman at a given relationship).

There ARE exceptions though. I was content with the otaku getting 2 girls in Bright World Project and I am perfectly fine with the protagonist of Re: Monster having a harem since it makes sense for him to have it.

Quote:
Been crack shipping so many pairings for years. I dont know if im not into the pairing scene much. But NaruSakus are one of the worst Ive seen until it really affectedy the non shippers aka embarassing the naruto fandom.
My thoughts exactly. I love my Naruto. It's a series I've come to love, faults and all. So I do not appreciate others, especially those who've been with the series since Day 1 waving their butthurt around and ruining it for the rest of us. And all because of some damn pairing which they were convinced was 100% legit without looking at all the facts.

Frak Kishimoto himself just called them out on it on his deliberate misleading NaruSaku moments. Y'all wanted to talk shit about "underneath the underneath", yet you take everything at face value when presented to you!? Kindly go and rinse your brains with CLR until they start to function properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
how long do you think it will be before it shows up online on american servers?
I wager about as long as it takes for someone to get the DVD in Japan which is approx. 6 months plus whatever time is needed to translate it all. Unless someone is able to bribe/steal a digital copy of the movie and then spread it over the internet.
Old 2014-12-06, 13:38   Link #2079
coded321
He Who Games

^with the hype for this movie, i would like to think that the movie will somehow find its way to U.S servers pretty fast. how long did it take for one piece film z to reach the U.S?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 13:42   Link #2080
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

In just an afternoon ...
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/...7-billion-yen/

Tags
movie