AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-18, 23:03   Link #2061
watisit

How about a laser? Or infared vision?

Last edited by watisit; 2014-04-18 at 23:14.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 23:32   Link #2062
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
How about a laser? Or infared vision?
infrared is most likely,
he did have heat perception ability right?

what i had in mind is petrification,, the demon woman can petrify right?? do you think hajime gonna eat her and get petrify ability?
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 23:38   Link #2063
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
infrared is most likely,
he did have heat perception ability right?

what i had in mind is petrification,, the demon woman can petrify right?? do you think hajime gonna eat her and get petrify ability?
His heat perception makes that redundant. He basically already has infrared.

...and cmon, Hajime isn't a cannibal. They might not share a race, but she was still a sapient humanoid creature. That's gross. Besides, he wouldn't get anything from it. The devil's petrification was a systematic earth magic, not a specific magic like the basilisk's.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 00:38   Link #2064
iBeScared

Are there a place for more eng translations or is that it? This light novel is extremely interesting, i want to know when they meet up
iBeScared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 00:42   Link #2065
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeScared View Post
Are there a place for more eng translations or is that it? This light novel is extremely interesting, i want to know when they meet up
I assume your talking about Dreg's work up to chapter 24? If, so, there is no translations beyond that. The rest of us are using machine translations.
Old 2014-04-19, 00:44   Link #2066
iBeScared

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I assume your talking about Dreg's work up to chapter 24? If, so, there is no translations beyond that. The rest of us are using machine translations.
Oh, may i ask for a recommendation on a good machine translation ? May benefit me as well since i am learning japanese.
Old 2014-04-19, 00:45   Link #2067
omegasereon

Quote:
Oh, may i ask for a recommendation on a good machine translation ? May benefit me as well since i am learning japanese.
Translation Aggregator with JParser.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 00:46   Link #2068
iBeScared

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Thank you, those were some quick replies.
Old 2014-04-19, 00:47   Link #2069
omegasereon

Quote:
Thank you, those were some quick replies.
Many people stalking this thread cause of new chapter in a little over 3 hrs.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 00:51   Link #2070
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^^sadly no one workin' in my notebook, only use multi-tab of BingTranslator for accurate in readin', and install some add-on in my chrome, even tho I know dat machine is sucks... Orz
Old 2014-04-19, 02:06   Link #2071
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Thanks for that, the option to break the kanji down to hiragana and katakana really helps me a lot more than translations because I can read those for the most part.

we got what 2 hrs left? who thinks Nagumo will kill at least one more person before he bails...? I'm kind of under the impression that this is the point where Hajime will be seen by the church as having turned evil at least openly and that Kouki will back them up on it.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 02:10   Link #2072
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Thanks for that, the option to break the kanji down to hiragana and katakana really helps me a lot more than translations because I can read those for the most part.

we got what 2 hrs left? who thinks Nagumo will kill at least one more person before he bails...? I'm kind of under the impression that this is the point where Hajime will be seen by the church as having turned evil at least openly and that Kouki will back them up on it.
Kouki is an ass, but he can't possibly ignore that Hajime just saved them....right? Not to mention that he will probably save Meld.

Unless one of them are dumb enough to provoke him in some sort of unforgivable manner, Hajime will just ignore anybody he doesn't feel like talking to anyway. So I think Daisuke will live for the moment.
Old 2014-04-19, 02:16   Link #2073
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I think Daisuke will live for the moment.
Having Daisuke squished like a cockroach now would hurt the "betrayal" plot device that's brewing inside the class (since, he is the only link to the reader about it), so he is pretty likely that he is just gonna get ignored right now and will live to make many more stupid mistakes in the future.
Old 2014-04-19, 02:19   Link #2074
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Kouki is an ass, but he can't possibly ignore that Hajime just saved them....right? Not to mention that he will probably save Meld.

Unless one of them are dumb enough to provoke him in some sort of unforgivable manner, Hajime will just ignore anybody he doesn't feel like talking to anyway. So I think Daisuke will live for the moment.
I would like to point out that Kouki just asked Hajime NOT to kill the demon lady with a bullshit excuse EVEN though a) his long lost "friend"/classmate just returned despite being thought dead and b) Said demon lady just tried to either kill their group or turn them into slave.

Yeah, I see Kouki accidentaly put his foot in his mouth again.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 02:24   Link #2075
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I would like to point out that Kouki just asked Hajime NOT to kill the demon lady with a bullshit excuse EVEN though a) his long lost "friend"/classmate just returned despite being thought dead and b) Said demon lady just tried to either kill their group or turn them into slave.

Yeah, I see Kouki accidentaly put his foot in his mouth again.
Oh no doubt Kouki is going to make a fool of himself some more, but to actually go far enough to call Hajime evil? Right now I have some tiny hope he can still turn out to be competent in the end, but if he actually tries to demonize Hajime for not listening to him I hope he dies painfully.
Old 2014-04-19, 02:40   Link #2076
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Oh no doubt Kouki is going to make a fool of himself some more, but to actually go far enough to call Hajime evil? Right now I have some tiny hope he can still turn out to be competent in the end, but if he actually tries to demonize Hajime for not listening to him I hope he dies painfully.
If he tries to take Hajime to task for killing a defenseless prisoner, then I could understand it. Kouki believes in Absolute Justice, also know as a Black and White worldview. It may not even occur to him that being taken alive would be bad, and killing someone who can't fight back would definitely seem "evil" to him.

If he gets mad over his authority being flouted though, I hope hajime kicks his ass, that's stupid even for an idiot hero.
Old 2014-04-19, 02:43   Link #2077
blankerer

Justice senses are tingling

Hajime having girls with him through force, slavery, whatever

go Justice senses.....
------
1h 17m yay
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 02:44   Link #2078
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post

go Justice senses.....
------
1h 17m yay
*Justice senses shot full of railgun holes*

Welp, that was fun.
Old 2014-04-19, 02:45   Link #2079
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If he tries to take Hajime to task for killing a defenseless prisoner, then I could understand it. Kouki believes in Absolute Justice, also know as a Black and White worldview. It may not even occur to him that being taken alive would be bad, and killing someone who can't fight back would definitely seem "evil" to him.

If he gets mad over his authority being flouted though, I hope hajime kicks his ass, that's stupid even for an idiot hero.
I always thought it was weird that the absolute justice Kouki always sticks to never really applied when Hajime was concerned. For instance back when Hajime was being bullied he put a majority of the blame on Hajime not doing what he should. It almost seemed like Hajime was exempt from that justice. Perhaps he saw Hajime's lack of motivation as something wrong that needed correcting.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 02:46   Link #2080
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post

go Justice senses.....
------
1h 17m yay
... Somehow I can see this happening. I hope he try something only for the girls to kick his ass.

Quote:
Please, if he does pull that shit then I'm not hoping for death. I'm hoping he fall into despair then become the very monsters he fought against, only to snap out too late at death's door. As someone once said "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself becoming a villain"
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel