AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-26, 11:56   Link #2021
Breimn

Didnt narou say that it was now illegal to purge parts of a novel and leave the digested version?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 11:59   Link #2022
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I do hope the image of Demihumans goes up in the city and they face less racism since they sheltered all those evacuees. And Makoto made a connection with the red light district people. Its funny how Makoto finds that mutant octopus easier to deal with than the prostitutes.
Funny you mention the Demi-humans

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpidz69 View Post
Guys particaption of makoto in the war in the raw where he fought with sofia and defeated her seems to have been DELETED cuz its not there anymore.
His 9th book came out and he always deletes the WN version of what the book covers replacing it with a digest version per his publishers rules. In this case it looks like the war arc will be split into two parts and book 9 covers the first half. If you still want to read it use wayback machine for those chapters henceforth. Also the chapter he defeats her is still there, its the first 5 - 9 chapters BEFORE the fight with Sofia that were deleted.

Last edited by Firestar2471; 2016-07-26 at 15:04.
Firestar2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 13:01   Link #2023
Firestar2471

BTW for those interested http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1043964/2784/ is the website for his LN novel and on the cover and in the character section it seems we finally get a illustration of Hibiki and Tom... Sorry Trashmoki!
Old 2016-07-26, 14:40   Link #2024
lexlexz

are the guys in the new cover the heroes?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 15:02   Link #2025
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
are the guys in the new cover the heroes?
as far as I can tell, yes
Old 2016-07-26, 18:08   Link #2026
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Is this trashmoki? The character design is not bad.... Also if you take a second look at him, he looks like a freaking antagonist... Well that's only from my perspective

About Hibiki, she looks like mio but a little plain-er... Oh well...

About makoto, since when did his coat turn into a long coat? I know for sure that it was only a normal lenght and it was not that long... Also he looks plain here...

Anyway, enough of the cover...
About the current chapter (142).
All i can is R. I. P Kuzunoha store.... All that's left is the sign... You have my Condolense Makoto....
Old 2016-07-26, 18:13   Link #2027
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Somehow....i just feel like she just said something incredibly idiotic...or is it just me? I don't know... I just woke up
Old 2016-07-26, 18:15   Link #2028
bakato

Quote:
BTW for those interested http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1043964/2784/ is the website for his LN novel and on the cover and in the character section it seems we finally get a illustration of Hibiki and Tom... Sorry Trashmoki!
They only get illustrations now? Didn't they appear much earlier in the story or is this one of the changes in the LN?
Old 2016-07-26, 19:09   Link #2029
Hiro Hayase

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Rotsgard is a bit of a special case since they are like a city-state of sorts and independent from the other hyuman nations. But on the other hand it requires a major disaster for people to get over their racism and manipulation. Or if people have a common enemy or fear. It's also possible that people fear Raidou and co. will sanction them if they mistreat his demihuman connections. Moreover its such a small scale example.

Hibiki is an idealist, but its not that easy to change people and their resentment. Her objective is to get Makoto on their side (Hyumans), and the Hyumans have that hate/disdain innately and will not let it go with the BUG backing them. This is not Earth. Different values, different races, different history, etc. Mio will turn her into a chef if she keeps bothering him. She didn't mention anything about getting along with demons tho.... justice does not mean equality either. What will most likely happen is that demihumans will be 2nd class citizens at most when they do not have a strong backer.

Makoto wants demons as customers and hates the BUG. He won't join any sides and will continue doing as he pleases like Tsukiyomi told him to. No reason to join another nation when he wants to build his own.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2016-07-26 at 19:22.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 20:41   Link #2030
jpidz69
Not a Perv but an Artist.

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

His 9th book came out and he always deletes the WN version of what the book covers replacing it with a digest version per his publishers rules. In this case it looks like the war arc will be split into two parts and book 9 covers the first half. If you still want to read it use wayback machine for those chapters henceforth. Also the chapter he defeats her is still there, its the first 5 - 9 chapters BEFORE the fight with Sofia that were deleted.

Ok but the wayback machine only covered particapation of majin 1, is there anywhere else where i can read the rest?
jpidz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 20:51   Link #2031
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpidz69 View Post
Ok but the wayback machine only covered particapation of majin 1, is there anywhere else where i can read the rest?
Your timeframe is set too far in the past, select one of the more recent years.

Wayback machine takes "snapshots" of various webpages and records that obviously things change over the years and more stuff gets added so it takes more snapshots. So when using wayback machine it tells you to pick a year and a URL and then shows the months it took a snapshot of that webpage. If you can't find recent content on the year you've selected just try a more recent date. Up to almost all the way through the current releaee of arc 5 is available in the most recent one.

Last edited by Firestar2471; 2016-07-26 at 22:12.
Old 2016-07-26, 22:58   Link #2032
dere_lover21

So..... What happened to BS.oki did he ever upgrade his leecherhole eyes into a**hole eyes? Reading this WN reminded me of a other stupid and I mean stupid in more ways one can imagine the so called hero of justice(his justice brain) kouki. Did the whore princess Loser got scared of makoto? And what the HELL hibiki I thought you were a good background character girl type and why would you purposely want to anger makoto and want to kill him?

This heroes are just one thing for makoto for hibiki she wants mio and for BSoki wants tomoe. I really like the part when BSoki got rekt by makoto for saying some stupid in a smug face.

Is it me or the people on the new world and the so called stupid heroes are stupid? No wonder saitama rescued the hero genre because of these lame heroes who does mistakes over and over again with giving it a solution.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 23:12   Link #2033
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by dere_lover21 View Post
So..... What happened to BS.oki did he ever upgrade his leecherhole eyes into a**hole eyes? Reading this WN reminded me of a other stupid and I mean stupid in more ways one can imagine the so called hero of justice(his justice brain) kouki. Did the whore princess Loser got scared of makoto? And what the HELL hibiki I thought you were a good background character girl type and why would you purposely want to anger makoto and want to kill him?

This heroes are just one thing for makoto for hibiki she wants mio and for BSoki wants tomoe. I really like the part when BSoki got rekt by makoto for saying some stupid in a smug face.

Is it me or the people on the new world and the so called stupid heroes are stupid? No wonder saitama rescued the hero genre because of these lame heroes who does mistakes over and over again with giving it a solution.
No one knows, if you have read arc four you know almost everything we know. Arc four was fairly laid back and just focused on Makoto becoming an international figure while meeting the Heros. What happens afterwards in those countries is not known as the current arc is half done and focuses on Lorel.
Old 2016-07-26, 23:32   Link #2034
obnuchious

overall, Makoto does not need to save the world from itself .. he just needs to keep his own world safe from the pest living in the "outside" world

Hibiki has the most serious case of Heroism and Idealism which was why it was very easy for her to cut ties with the previous world....

in regards to the volume cover... Makoto looks like a lost child on it
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 00:45   Link #2035
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dere_lover21 View Post

Kouki got a bad rep here for not worshiping the ground that stories MC walked on, and due to a wording issue we found problematic in one, specific, speech (yes, there was a fight afterwards, but from my memory, the fight was never a big deal to the people here). Trashmoki is a person who literally uses magical brain washing to get laid and turn people into his puppets.

Those two things are SO similar! *Sarcasm*

If you were to compare Kouki with anyone in this story, a better comparison is Hibiki. They both believe they're doing the right thing for those they were summoned to protect, they're both easy to persuade into doing stupid things for no real good reason, and neither one of them treat those they protect like trash.

As for "official" heroes summoned to new worlds often being idiots... there's two ways to take it. The first way is "it makes writing the story easier, and might give some good plot points later on". The second way is "they're usually chosen as hero's because they're stupid and thus easy to lead around by the nose. It means making them do what we want is MUCH easier, they'll half the convince themselves to do it almost no matter what we do".
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 00:56   Link #2036
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
overall, Makoto does not need to save the world from itself .. he just needs to keep his own world safe from the pest living in the "outside" world

Hibiki has the most serious case of Heroism and Idealism which was why it was very easy for her to cut ties with the previous world....

in regards to the volume cover... Makoto looks like a lost child on it
hehehe

Makoto's like "Why so serious? It's just a volume cover. No need to pose with your best gear."

Agreed, Kouki is more like Hibiki. Both are headstrong in pursuing justice blindly to the extent they cannot see the bigger picture or other people's way of life seriously. They also have a tendency to avoid thinking too deeply about issues and are naive. And when their justice bubble is broken, they fall into a major relapse. These types are very easy to manipulate, hence why they are used as pawns by the summoners.

Tomotrash is more like those hentai revenge driven protagonists that are so lustful that they end up being stabbed by their victims or face similar tragic endings. Considering all the power up drugs that's been injected into him by Gritonia, he might become like a variant similar to Illumgand in a later plot point.
Old 2016-07-27, 01:54   Link #2037
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Somehow....i just feel like she just said something incredibly idiotic...or is it just me? I don't know... I just woke up
Well the argument that Hibiki presented in that segment of the raw was so full of logical holes of course it doesn't make sense. Hibiki's plan was to have the Demi-humans become second class citizens with the Asmodians being slaves and then use her influence to change opinions over the course of her lifespan and raise their status. The logic behind this being similar to the how the real world dealt with slavery back in the 1800's. The primary flaw in her logic is that in the real world religion was an active component of fighting slavery since the main roots of the system was in economic benefits and a deeply rooted feeling of superiority from the Europeans. My point being that slavery was stopped for moral reasons. In this world the main source of morality (The Goddess) is the actual source of the discrimination. She believes that it can be overcome based on Makoto's success in Rotsgard, but forgets that was accomplished with immense amounts of capital invested from him on good faith and it took something like 30% of the city population being slaughtered and a carefully constructed PR "Hero of the City" plan to change majority opinion of one city. Additionally her method isn't even plan isn't even remotely similar to Makoto's successful one. She wants to eat her cake and keep it too.

Quite frankly while I don't hate Hibiki as a character, that one scene really made her look like an idiot.
Old 2016-07-27, 02:22   Link #2038
dere_lover21

so the chase is....

Hibiki the BGC type girl is a JUSTICE FREAK like kouki and don't know how cruel reality is.
and
BSoki is lust driven pervert and a stupid boy, who only thinks with his lower body.
and
Makoto is neutral and want to live a good life and investigate his parents origin.

LOL.... to think BSoki will match makoto with magical steriods while makoto is a walking magical nuke. say what's up with Hibiki? Is she trying to kill makoto because Mio dump her or she got bad rumor about makoto or she got infective by kouki-man?
Old 2016-07-27, 02:30   Link #2039
Breimn

Quote:
Well the argument that Hibiki presented in that segment of the raw was so full of logical holes of course it doesn't make sense. Hibiki's plan was to have the Demi-humans become second class citizens with the Asmodians being slaves and then use her influence to change opinions over the course of her lifespan and raise their status. The logic behind this being similar to the how the real world dealt with slavery back in the 1800's. The primary flaw in her logic is that in the real world religion was an active component of fighting slavery since the main roots of the system was in economic benefits and a deeply rooted feeling of superiority from the Europeans. My point being that slavery was stopped for moral reasons. In this world the main source of morality (The Goddess) is the actual source of the discrimination. She believes that it can be overcome based on Makoto's success in Rotsgard, but forgets that was accomplished with immense amounts of capital invested from him on good faith and it took something like 30% of the city population being slaughtered and a carefully constructed PR "Hero of the City" plan to change majority opinion of one city. Additionally her method isn't even plan isn't even remotely similar to Makoto's successful one. She wants to eat her cake and keep it too.

Quite frankly while I don't hate Hibiki as a character, that one scene really made her look like an idiot.
Cause Makoto is friends with terrorists(demons). Yes, she calls demons terrorists. They all should die for the greater good .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 02:37   Link #2040
dere_lover21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Cause Makoto is friends with terrorists(demons). Yes, she calls demons terrorists. They all should die for the greater good .
if she is so like kuoki the justice freak. what happened to the so called "hearing each side first to create world peace". Isn't that how makoto did, now she want makoto to die because makoto is friends with the demons. A REALLY STUPID HERO...

Last edited by dere_lover21; 2016-07-27 at 03:27.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel