AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-22, 23:13   Link #20061
shadowarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Seemingly not. About the only way you can get ahold of them aside from physically going to each store to collect them is via online auction.

Roughly, it's something along the lines of Aletheia Gardie Vespertilio Avatar.

Happily, my copies of the LN and manga came in today. It looks like there's a little extra short at the end of manga volume 1 as well, which is a happy surprise.

About volume 5's illustrations, I'm a little disappointed that Remia didn't get a picture. I was half right about the color fold out, though, since it depicts the swimsuit clad Yue, Shea, Kaori, and Tio. As far as the rest of the illustrations go, they're looking pretty good in my opinion(yes, even Hajime). The standouts for me are probably an adorable one with Shizuku holding a cat, Hajime hugging a teary-eyed Myuu, and Hajime and Kaori standing together on what I guess is the deck of the submarine. Other than that, we have a couple of decent fanservice shots of Yue and Shea, Tio shooting fire, Kaori healing Bizu, and one of Yue noting something down in the extra story.
So Bizu who doesn't show up later got a pic but Remia didn't? It was a rare swimsuit scene too.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 01:07   Link #20062
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ISN'T HERE!!!!

*falls to my knees*

The remia swimsuit scene.... Dammit!!!!
Old 2016-12-23, 08:37   Link #20063
Kyouta

I heard this novel is finished? How many chapters are there? (excluding the after-stories)
Kyouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 16:24   Link #20064
bakapervert
A pervert

^ 179 chapters.
Old 2016-12-24, 11:01   Link #20065
borisdrakoni

For those interested, manga volume 1 covers chapters 0 to 7. There is an extra 4 page short story(print, not comic) at the end of the volume entitled, "That Meeting, It was Fate" which tells about the meeting between Hajime and Yue from her perspective. It was rather interesting since her impressions and feelings on meeting Hajime come off as a lot more innocent and girlish than her cool demeanor in the main story showed.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 11:05   Link #20066
Breimn

New LN vol 's sample is out. Go check the swimsuit pics.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 13:43   Link #20067
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
New LN vol 's sample is out. Go check the swimsuit pics.
Where can i see them?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 15:38   Link #20068
Morilinde

Quote:
For those interested, manga volume 1 covers chapters 0 to 7. There is an extra 4 page short story(print, not comic) at the end of the volume entitled, "That Meeting, It was Fate" which tells about the meeting between Hajime and Yue from her perspective. It was rather interesting since her impressions and feelings on meeting Hajime come off as a lot more innocent and girlish than her cool demeanor in the main story showed.
And Hajime looks even more demonic in chapter 8 then I thought. I mean in some scenes the 'red lines' he has on his body nearly cover his entire face. Probably because he uses huge amount of magic. A huge difference to the illustrations from the WN.
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 19:15   Link #20069
sayf82

Quote:
The standouts for me are probably an adorable one with Shizuku holding a cat
i need to see that one
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 19:28   Link #20070
Natsume01

Ahah, you're talking about samples while I have all the illustrations.
Well guys, for you all I uploaded all the illustrations of imgur. They were pretty good. Want more Yue and Shizuku. Such a shame Remia wasn't here.

Just click here: Arifureta v05.
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 19:54   Link #20071
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Damn, no Remia pictures. I really wonder who is the moron that decides what scenes and characters get illustrations when a volume is release.

Thanks for the illustrations, Natsume-kun!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 20:40   Link #20072
Natsume01

I really wonder too. At least there was one with Myuu.

No problem, Ophis-chan!
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 22:56   Link #20073
shadowarc

I get that Yue is the heroine and therefore gets a good number of the illustrations, but they could at least hold back a little and include illustrations of the other harem members especially new characters.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 00:12   Link #20074
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
I get that Yue is the heroine and therefore gets a good number of the illustrations, but they could at least hold back a little and include illustrations of the other harem members especially new characters.
In case you are interested, the break down for heroine appearances in the LN illustrations so far looks something like this:
Yue - 25
Shea - 13
Kaori - 11
Tio - 8
Shizuku - 4
Myuu - 4
Aiko - 3

I can understand why they would choose to focus more on the major heroines of the story since they are the major selling point of the series after all. It is a bit of a shame about Remia, though, because she gets little enough screentime as it is.

Incidentally, the new chapter is already out, and the author is going to try to get an extra one out by 18:00 as well for a Christmas bonus(Haha, he's also promising to wrap this arc up next week, but we'll see how that goes).

Long story short:
Spoiler:

Ah, also, I forgot to mention it before, but it looks like LN volume 6 will come out sometime in Spring 2017. Animate is already accepting pre-orders which will come with a bonus figure.
Old 2016-12-25, 01:02   Link #20075
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

The moment I saw the swimsuits, I almost spilled my coffee...
And I when I saw shia's twin valley with a small stream going in the middle I choked on it while I was drinking... Which in results to me having to go through the pain of having coffee in the back of my nostrils...

Really.... I should just momentarily stop drinking coffee when I am reading an Ecchi manga or a LN vol pics....
Old 2016-12-25, 09:09   Link #20076
borisdrakoni

The special Christmas chapter is out. Myuu's awesomeness just keeps growing as time passes.
Spoiler:
Old 2016-12-25, 10:06   Link #20077
bakapervert
A pervert

This is the first time Kouki came out in the after story I guess. Sixty chapters before finally he make reappearance. How pitiful.
Old 2016-12-25, 10:37   Link #20078
sayf82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
The moment I saw the swimsuits, I almost spilled my coffee...
And I when I saw shia's twin valley with a small stream going in the middle I choked on it while I was drinking... Which in results to me having to go through the pain of having coffee in the back of my nostrils...

Really.... I should just momentarily stop drinking coffee when I am reading an Ecchi manga or a LN vol pics....
just drink slowly like your are tasting it (it works for me because i only drink expresso)
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 11:08   Link #20079
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who is Kouki? A New Chara?
Old 2016-12-25, 12:09   Link #20080
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Still busy w/ the holidays, I guess I'll catch the 2 new chapters later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Who is Kouki? A New Chara?
I don't know what a Kouki is but it sounds disappointing.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel