AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-12-06, 17:34   Link #20021
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

New 5* CE:

Demonic Buddha: 50% NP at start and increases NP overcharge by two ranks (1 time)

Well, RIP Edison. There goes any justification for his existence...
Old 2016-12-06, 17:40   Link #20022
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
New 5* CE:

Demonic Buddha: 50% NP at start and increases NP overcharge by two ranks (1 time)

Good riddance to bad patent trolls?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 17:43   Link #20023
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I at 48 Quartz here, tho I mostly saved aside from trying to roll for the Event CE's. Knew I didn't have a chance at Ishtar.

And congrats to quigonkenny and everyone who managed to roll her. I had an experience once where my entire Friend list was nothing but her, to further remind me how futile it is to try even.

In other happier (?) news, I got a CE drop for the first time in a recent event.

It only took ~40 apples. Yay.

I ended up getting to clear 25 boxes completely before stopping mid 26th raffle. I had gotten what I needed, and more.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Guess I'll eventually max JAlter Santa Lilly skills whenever I get enough EXP to max ascend her. With 91 horns and 69 roots, it would be crazy not to do it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know what to use the chains for, but I guess it's always good to have stuff in store. Use them for Serenity maybe, tho she needs a lot of annoying stuff and I don't really like her much?

With that all done, I went to town on skill improvements. I was considering ascending my 5*'s, but decided it was best for now to work on my current high level servants before that.

New 10/10/10's, now alongside kohai and Rama

And also some more improved skills

Images

I forgot to take a picture, but Kiyo's 3rd skill is also at level 10 now. I changed her back as support for the time being.

Had ~600M QP, now at 290M. Roughly.

I'm sort of tired. Key thing is that now I have the Bond CE, and that means D'eon won't take long now. She's about to hit Bond 9, so it should be soonish and I can finally say I'm done with that. Following that Martha will hit Bond 9 and maybe I can have some more variety in my teams again.

Good event, in any case. I got everything I set out to get, and my stuff is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
New 5* CE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Good riddance to bad patent trolls?
Tesla approves of this new CE.
Old 2016-12-06, 17:59   Link #20024
GDB

Spamming apples on this is seriously wounding my sanity.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 18:06   Link #20025
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

After the 30th apple, you just start to feel numb to it.

Everything before that just hurts.
Old 2016-12-06, 18:21   Link #20026
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Failed using the weekly ticket and the stream quartz. I went ahead and bought 65 quartz. Almost didn't get Rin but I did, though it was with 45 quartz so I don't have enough remaining paid quartz for the guaranteed gacha. All in all I probably spent around 139 or so quartz, not quite sure but it's definitely not above 150. I was scraping every quartz I could get the past week. I ascended Marie twice to do her interludes, max ascended Medea, Mata Hari and Kojirou for their strengthening quartz and managed to get Emiya's bond level to 8 and Nobu to 6 for their quartz. Not sure if it's good that I got her within those rolls or not since I resorted to buying quartz. It's Rin I guess so it's probably okay.

As usual, I'll only roll after I finish Babylon. Was looking forward to Enkidu but I have plenty of Lancers already so I'm not gonna be that sad if I don't get him. I'm more interested in the story locked Servants. Might use an apple or two to do the story faster.

Gonna go back to Gilgamesh node to farm fruitcakes to buy the scarabs that Ishtar used up since I was gonna skip them.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 18:41   Link #20027
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
After the 30th apple, you just start to feel numb to it.

Everything before that just hurts.
I calculated needing to use about 32 this morning in order to finish off Tamamo's bond CE. I just calculated and I need just over 15 more apples as of now. And that's not counting the dozen or so I used earlier this week.
Old 2016-12-06, 18:44   Link #20028
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Gonna go back to Gilgamesh node to farm fruitcakes to buy the scarabs that Ishtar used up since I was gonna skip them.
I've been hitting that one the entire time these last few days. Fruitcakes are so hard to come by, even with two fruitcake servants and two fruitcake CEs...
Old 2016-12-06, 19:01   Link #20029
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Best Ishtar Rin. She even looks like the Ufotable version of Rin.

NSFW
Breathtaking Ishtar by Magicians

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 19:43   Link #20030
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I've been hitting that one the entire time these last few days. Fruitcakes are so hard to come by, even with two fruitcake servants and two fruitcake CEs...
I brought a fruitcake item few days ago except for monuments and the last Jeanee CE so. last quest only, for Bond points...

@quigonkenny Congrtz for your first not guarantee 5 star...meanwhile I need a drink.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 19:44   Link #20031
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I calculated needing to use about 32 this morning in order to finish off Tamamo's bond CE. I just calculated and I need just over 15 more apples as of now. And that's not counting the dozen or so I used earlier this week.
I had to think about which Tamamo that would be for a minute

Congrats on making that much progress. My own is much slower (and calculating how much is left isnt doing much for improving how I feel). I personally will wait until Babylonia is overto see the better Bond farming places. Then I'll probably just rush it if they will give us half AP free quests before years end.
Old 2016-12-06, 19:56   Link #20032
GDB

Regular Caster.

I wanted to farm bond now since I get other stuff at the same time, but I don't think I can mentally do more than this current apple and one more apple.
Old 2016-12-06, 20:01   Link #20033
Nicaea

So we need to finish Babylon before we can roll Enkidu? Is she storylocked
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 20:03   Link #20034
GDB

He's a normal rate-up during his gacha.
Old 2016-12-06, 20:21   Link #20035
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Regular Caster.

I wanted to farm bond now since I get other stuff at the same time, but I don't think I can mentally do more than this current apple and one more apple.
I did assume she was the caster one congrats more so then.

I tried multitasking it at first and brought along my usual Bond team, but I quickly realised it would not be good since it would take much longer than my eventual set up (as in, 4-5 minutes per run now vs 10-12 with Bond team) so I just got the servants I wanted to get some BP in the back and placed an Assassin in front and finished it quickly each time.

I also spaced out my apple usage every few while, so I'd take a break inbetween until I got the CE drop. It's the only way I managed to burn away 40 of em without feeling like my mind is being wiped.

Helps when I had a lot of Hardcore History backlog to listen to while I was farming.

On the plus side, despite not getting every servant I wanted with BP (and my damage to my mentality notwithstanding) the rewards were good.
Old 2016-12-06, 20:34   Link #20036
Klard
The cilvilain

Hmm got lancer Vlad.............
Well any suggest CE for Astolfo?
Old 2016-12-06, 20:57   Link #20037
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Well any suggest CE for Astolfo?
Pick a CE that helps with his poor NP gain and/or helps him hit hard.

Best ones would be:

Heaven's Feel (Sakura one) because of Quick up and starts with NP charge

Young Maiden Ignorant of Love /Limit Broken (Sola-Ui CE) because passive NP gain and also quick up

If you don't have either, just use Prisma Cosmos, Clocktower CE or just forgo his NP and slap any Quick up CE. Holy Night Sign is a good alternative if you have it.

You can also focus on helping him gain stars and add to his crit damage. 2030 and Hot Springs CE are best here I think.
Old 2016-12-06, 21:10   Link #20038
Ryoshi

Woah.... can't say I did a great job, but starting Oct with just 13 golden apples, I managed to take my tally up to 60 before dropping it back down to the current level of about 40. A fairly decent gain considering I'm currently just started the 25th lottery iteration.

Have the 60M needed to level Ishtar's skills to 10/10/10, but then I'd be flat out QP broke...

Guess I'll still farm this event for all it's worth until JST lunchtime. The mats and prizes are too good to pass up on.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 22:06   Link #20039
Klard
The cilvilain

Old 2016-12-07, 00:04   Link #20040
Rizare

Oh, event is over now? I thought there would be 1 or 2 more hours. Oh well, got jalter lily and CE drop at least. Ishtar would have been nice but guess that would be asking too much.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon